Funny Videos

betsy

Manny, those cats are really saying something....because one of my cats who's sleeping outside (and he usually ignores us), pushed the door open and came into the room when I played your video. He was meowing. He also promptly left when the show was over. I will try it with my other cats.

Yup. The same cat came in again, stood on his hind legs for a long time, watching the video. The other one is snoozing somewhere....I'll try it with her later.

Edited by betsy

Manny, those cats are really saying something....because one of my cats who's sleeping outside (and he usually ignores us), pushed the door open and came into the room when I played your video. He was meowing. He also promptly left when the show was over. I will try it with my other cats.

Yup. The same cat came in again, stood on his hind legs for a long time, watching the video. The other one is snoozing somewhere....I'll try it with her later.

"They're really sayin, I love you..."

Like the song, Wonderful life!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

My ex-boyfriend's dad's sister-in-law forwarded me this charming video of kitties playing with vacuum cleaners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbAmd2h40os

It looks like cats like Roombas. However, if I tried any of this with Shadow, he would make me bleed real blood.

-k

• 2 weeks later...

As we approach Halloween, there are going to be lots of teen horror movies hitting the theatres. Most of them are going to be pretty forgettable, but this one could be worth a look: a live-action remake of the classic Charlie Brown Halloween show! They're obviously going for something edgier than the comic strip, and they explore aspects of the characters that were hinted at in the comics but were not really suited to a newspaper comic strip in the 1950s, like Charlie Brown's depression and the relationship between Marcie and Peppermint Pattie.

Anyway, this looks very exciting and I'm really looking forward to it.

-k

{Good grief!}

Another Halloween film that looks really exciting!

It's called "Hell No" and the premise is, as one reviewer puts it, "Smart characters... Good decisions."

"..and so I said F*** that creepy-ass cabin. Let's go to Cabo and get wasted!"

How will "Logic. Reason. Critical thinking." fare against the forces of darkness, evil, and terror? Watch and find out!

"Hey, Carlos! Me and the girls are planning to sneak into an abandoned mental asylum this weekend... with a Ouija board! Wanna come?"

"No. I don't."

Anyway, here's the epic trailer. I'm pretty stoked about this one as well.

-k

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In the early 2000's, a Japanese animation company created an anime series called "Ghosts in the School," about a group of brave students who investigate (wait for it) ghosts in their school. It was based on a popular book series, but the show was terrible in almost every respect and completely bombed in Japan.

A few years later, its creators were desperate for money and sold the program to an American company that specialized in dubbing Japanese animation videos with English voices for US audiences. The new owners decided that the show was beyond saving, in its original format.  They decided to trash the scripts and redo the whole thing as a comedy. The character names and general story remain the same, but all the dialogue has been replaced with politically incorrect humor, offensive stereotypes, ad-libs, and 4th-wall-breaking dialogue pointing out how stupid the show is. The new version, now called "Ghost Stories", has to be seen to be believed.

Warning, this video is offensive to almost everyone, and should not be viewed by anyone.

Part 2

Part 3

-k