Syria prepares to unleash sarin gas on its people

cybercoma

If they really thought the Syrians were going to use the gas, they shouldn't have made such a great show of telling them there would be consequences.

Edited by bcsapper

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's Dr Ken Alibek (aka Kanatjan Alibekov), former head of the Soviet's bio/chemical weapons program during the late 80s, early 90s before he defected. He states that the Soviet Union trained scientists in CBW from numerous Middle East (et al) countries including Syria, Iraq, Libya and Iran.

http://www.fas.org/i...05-23alibek.htm

His NOVA and Frontline interviews on what the Russians were doing...scary.

http://www.pbs.org/w...iow_alibek.html

http://www.pbs.org/w...s/alibekov.html

Man, between Russia and France doling out the nuclear/chemical technology, the ME will always be half ready to blow.

I would be very surprised if Obama does more than lob a few cruise missiles, if that.

You don't like clowns, huh?

Clowns are okay, if half the world doesn't suddenly realise that the most powerful country in it is run by them.

They really shouldn't have made with the threats if they weren't willing to back them up.

Who knows, maybe they are. Maybe the guys that got OBL are already lining up to go get Assad.

Edited by bcsapper

Man, between Russia and France doling out the nuclear/chemical technology, the ME will always be half ready to blow.

I would be very surprised if Obama does more than lob a few cruise missiles, if that.

Indeed. Ten foot pole time...let's sleep well knowing Syrian smallpox stocks are safe n' sound. (gulp)

Clowns are okay, if half the world doesn't suddenly realise that the most powerful country in it is run by them.

They really shouldn't have made with the threats if they weren't willing to back them up.

Who knows, maybe they are. Maybe the guys that got OBL are already lining up to go get Assad.

Maybe that chick from Vogue magazine or whatever will get Hill-dog's job.

Really? You don't think all the intel about chemical weapons is just a US conspiracy to frame Syria, mislead the American public, and justify an unprovoked imperialist invasion? smile.png

No. Israel is behind this gassing.

Send in the UN inspectors ! This is just an American WMD lie for more war. How could an eye doctor gas his own people?

I always thought it was common knowledge that numerous countries had chemical weapons. All those troops training in full CBW gear...tanks that were chemical/radiation proof...etc, etc. But, I suppose if you grow-up after the Cold War, it all seems pretty far-fetched. Zee kids look at me and go 'no f'n way' when I tell them how this tiny northern city was to be ringed with H-Bomb detonations in order to burst all the hydroelectric dams in the area.

smile.png