Persecuted Christians In America!

kimmy

This topic is very very topical right now, what with all of the persecution and the bigotry that Christians face each and every day in America!

Please! Let us break the silence now! And bring this injustice to light! Please post your examples here!

-k

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is very very topical right now, what with all of the persecution and the bigotry that Christians face each and every day in America!

Please! Let us break the silence now! And bring this injustice to light! Please post your examples here!

-k

You're losing it Kimmy. Relax...take a pill...deal with your hate.

The op in this thread doesn't help things out much.

What will be interesting is if some of the hawk posters started a thread on trashing other cultures and the responses of posters responding to it. I'd wager we'd have us a nice double standard over here.

My question is why be the person who stirs up the hornets nest when you don't have to?

Persecuted? nah, now the Coptics in Egypt are persecuted but American Christians being persecuted? LOL

Here is some advice for the religious folk whoever they may be keep your imaginary friends and their stories away from people

pretend you're gay and stay in the proverbial closet with that stuff

Edited by olp1fan

Persecuted? nah, now the Coptics in Egypt are persecuted but American Christians being persecuted? LOL

Here is some advice for the religious folk whoever they may be keep your imaginary friends and their stories away from people

pretend you're gay and stay in the proverbial closet with that stuff

Thank you for shooting Kimmy's post full of holes, not an easy thing to do.

What will be interesting is if some of the hawk posters started a thread on trashing other cultures and the responses of posters responding to it. I'd wager we'd have us a nice double standard over here.

My question is why be the person who stirs up the hornets nest when you don't have to?

That happens constantly already. All kinds of mindless giberish about muslims, iran, etc. Theres actually some clowns on the forum right now arguing that Canada should declare war on Iran :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of the members here have been talking a lot about anti-Christian bigotry and persecution lately -- including yourself, if I recall... so I figured a lot of people had things they needed to get off their chest. So please, feel free. This is a safe place, a place of sharing.

-k

Some of the members here have been talking a lot about anti-Christian bigotry and persecution lately -- including yourself, if I recall... so I figured a lot of people had things they needed to get off their chest. So please, feel free. This is a safe place, a place of sharing.

-k

I just find it funny that some people feel the need to trash Christians and at the same time poo-poo those who trash other things people believe in. Olp1fan took the bait hook line and sinker,

I also find it funny how some people get wound up at christmastime banging the political correctness drum. When it comes to people practicing religion, I don't care and it's none of my business. When it comes to individuals being nut bars, well that's a different story. I'm sure you can tell the difference between a nut bar and a religious person.

I just find it funny that some people feel the need to trash Christians and at the same time poo-poo those who trash other things people believe in. Olp1fan took the bait hook line and sinker,

I also find it funny how some people get wound up at christmastime banging the political correctness drum. When it comes to people practicing religion, I don't care and it's none of my business. When it comes to individuals being nut bars, well that's a different story. I'm sure you can tell the difference between a nut bar and a religious person.

Nutbars worship the United Nations.

I'd like to start please kimmy. These guys, independent Christian thinkers have been getting a lot of persecution lately from all sectors of society - from politicians to pseudo-commie celebrities:

Westboro Baptist Church

It seems that every time they go an exercise their freedom of speech, others harrass them and make fun of them, deride them and shout them down. These poor souls try to express their independent ideas in public and they are persecuted and humiliated at every turn, probably moreso because it is Christmas time.

It's disgusting!

Also, I feel that those Christians who murder abortion doctors are persectuted too. No, wait, I meant prosecuted. Sorry.

Guest American Woman

"Why is it us Christians that always have to bend?" [Mayor] Tremblay told the Globe and Mail newspaper. "Our values have no importance. I am the first mayor in the history of the world to be punished for reciting a prayer." link

Oops. Sorry. That's a persecuted Christian in Canada. No relevance to this thread, eh? ;)

Christians are really persecuted in North America. No one is told not to be a Christian.

Christians in other parts of the world are treated very harshly and not many people care.

One of the consequences of the Arab Spring is that Christians may not be as tolerated in nations that used to tolerate them. Iraq, Egypt and Syria are good examples of these nations.

Christians are really persecuted in North America. No one is told not to be a Christian.

These statements together make no sense.

Christians aren't persecuted in North America.

Christians in other parts of the world are treated very harshly and not many people care.

One of the consequences of the Arab Spring is that Christians may not be as tolerated in nations that used to tolerate them. Iraq, Egypt and Syria are good examples of these nations.

But this isn't a thread about Christians in Iraq or Egypt or Syria.

These statements together make no sense.

Christians aren't persecuted in North America.

But this isn't a thread about Christians in Iraq or Egypt or Syria.

You're right. I'm just adding a different element to this thread. No one gives a shit about Christians who get killed all the time in the Arab world. Now Palestinians.

"Why is it us Christians that always have to bend?" [Mayor] Tremblay told the Globe and Mail newspaper. "Our values have no importance. I am the first mayor in the history of the world to be punished for reciting a prayer." link

Oops. Sorry. That's a persecuted Christian in Canada. No relevance to this thread, eh? ;)

I think it should count. Christianity knows no borders.

How can that be when the majority of people (around 75% in both Canada and the U.S.) self-identify as Christians?

Good question. Yet we have complaints about Christians being bullied in the court of public opinion, maybe it's all right to trash people if they make up more than half the population.

Personally I don't think any person should be trashed over their religion. Only their actions.