Osama Bin Laden is Dead

For a poster who has started more threads on Obama than anyone on here, I thought you might relish in another screw up by Obama. I had pictured you drooling while reading this thread just to have another tastey morsel to spit back at Obama.

But anyways, you jumped part of the way into the conversation, some consider that rude! :D

Carry on.

American Woman already asked this, but what was the screw up? Bin Laden was killed. The White House is obviously uncomfortable with having okay'd an assassination. So they're spinning multiple stories in order to mitigate any negative foreign impact. Apparently you deathers are still having trouble grasping this simple concept. :rolleyes::lol:

Get a life guys.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking Ghadafi is dead.

It odd how all the talking heads make the mental slip of refering to the dead guy as Obama - and no Osama - I suppose they are pretty much the same in their odd way - also - a talking head on SUN media - said the villian was shot above the left eye - and as he is delivering the report the confused media twit point to a place above his right eye as he is saying left - apparently the left hand does not know what the right one is doing.

There's 911 truthers, Obama birthers, and now Bin Laden deathers! :lol:

The ALL knew where Bin Laden was - and have always known...still even a villian - deserves some sort of application of rule of law - instead _that a-hole Hillary - and the dog eared brown boy sat in comfort wathching a direct feed - Like jerks watching a snuff film...Then Obama steps forward as if he was some sort of gun slinger who took down Black Bart at high noon - such total cowards - all of them - Killing a bear in a gage is not hunting...

What is worse - Is that even a novice such as myself knew he was in Pakistan - and I have repeatedly mention that Pakistan is primarily an Islamic state that plays both sides of the fence - why don't the Canadian tax payers sent them a few more billion that they can screw us with? Just like our stupid court system - we pay in taxes and they screw us in the ass with our own money ----are we totally stupid? YES!

Yes. Navy SEALs are quite expendable. You'd only get one chance to capture this target and pick his brains, so it's surprising that the leadership would order a kill mission and pass up the chance to gather important intel on Al Qaeda. Unless they figured they had nothing of value to learn from him, which seems odd given that he was the big bad and all.

They gained quite a treasure trove, over 2.5 terabytes, of information from the raid. And seriously if he was captured alive do you think he'd tell us anything useful. Without waterskiing waterboarding?

They gained quite a treasure trove, over 2.5 terabytes, of information from the raid. And seriously if he was captured alive do you think he'd tell us anything useful. Without waterskiing waterboarding?

[/quot}

Capital punishment must function under the rule of law if at all. I personally don't believe that you can kill evil...If you kill evil you feed evil...and the Americans are not very wise in these respects. Containment of evil is the best you can do ...first they let that idiot burn the Koran - which brought about more evil - now they are lusting for payback - funny how some people love misery - usually at the expense of others - How dumb can they be? And worst of all how dumb do they think the public is? Rule number one...never underestimate anyone.

2.5 terabytes? Really depends on the kind of data it is I guess. I have twice that much data on my hard drives, and that's just the pr0n~

The chance that there's 2.5 TB of useful data is basically zero. All the reports that go through the Pentagon probably don't even amount to 2.5 TB. Text takes very little memory. Same with pictures/designs/maps/schematics.

2.5 terabytes? Really depends on the kind of data it is I guess. I have twice that much data on my hard drives, and that's just the pr0n~

The chance that there's 2.5 TB of useful data is basically zero. All the reports that go through the Pentagon probably don't even amount to 2.5 TB. Text takes very little memory. Same with pictures/designs/maps/schematics.

Techno crats! Forget it ...there is nothing better than human flesh and bone to extract info from - Killing the guy was simply a cover up...Bin Laden never expected to be offed by his friends and oil associates who happened to be Americans - just as Saddam Hussein allowed the Republican Guard to be caught off guard and slaughtered by American air power---Both these hoods thought that they had a deal with the tacit parts of the western power structure - but there is no honour amoungst thieves.

I'm getting a little tired of your feeble insinuations. Got something to say? Say it. Don't be so chickenshit.

AW may be a lot of things but chickenshit is not one of them.

AW may be a lot of things but chickenshit is not one of them.

Here is some real chicken shit - The world trade center had one function ...trade! Buisness...and that consisted of sucking the resourses and wealth of the most vulnerable and weak...The fact that some Muslims blew the place down is kind of justified - IF they were globally responsible and not rapists of the international poor...I am sure the buildings would still be standing...I guess that puts me on the terror black list for stating the obvious ----BUT - murdering people to bring about justice is a non-starter - It was a horrific mistake - and the point that the Islamo facists were trying to make was totally missed - hence the terror attack that was 9 11 was a total and dismal failure - because it was driven by hate - and not benevolent constructionist reform.

....The chance that there's 2.5 TB of useful data is basically zero. All the reports that go through the Pentagon probably don't even amount to 2.5 TB. Text takes very little memory. Same with pictures/designs/maps/schematics.

Perhaps not, but the real value lies in compromising Al Qaeda networks, encryption methods, patterns, correlations to previous traffic, etc. It's not breaking the Lorenz Cipher at Bletchley, but it is better than nothing.

View PostBlack Dog, on 05 May 2011 - 04:30 PM, said:

Yes. Navy SEALs are quite expendable. You'd only get one chance to capture this target and pick his brains, so it's surprising that the leadership would order a kill mission and pass up the chance to gather important intel on Al Qaeda. Unless they figured they had nothing of value to learn from him, which seems odd given that he was the big bad and all.

Good point, jbg, to assume that the Obama administration possesses the skills to 'gather intel' by interrogating bin Laden takes a pretty big leap of faith(and I don't think BD is religious beyond the worship of self). They'd give him a lawyer team and unlimited funds then would cry foul at the lawyers' striking questions from the submitted list.

The best thing that could have happened did, a double tap to the head and one to the chest for 3000 murders and many other attacks. Sometimes you just put down the rapid dog.

You know, dragging that feeble old dirtbag in front of cameras clapped in irons would have been way better than a DNA sample and photos you can't show anybody.

-k

Guest American Woman
You know, dragging that feeble old dirtbag in front of cameras clapped in irons would have been way better than a DNA sample and photos you can't show anybody.

Better for who?

Guest American Woman

Perhaps not, but the real value lies in compromising Al Qaeda networks, encryption methods, patterns, correlations to previous traffic, etc. It's not breaking the Lorenz Cipher at Bletchley, but it is better than nothing.

It sounds as if they already got more information than they would have ever gleaned from bin Laden. I can just hear the outcries and accusations of torture from the rest of the world the whole time, too, regardless of the reality. As long as there are people like those saying the Pentagon was a legitimate target while crying out about the 'wrongdoing of shooting an unarmed bin Laden,' there would have ultimately been nothing positive to gain by his capture while having to deal with all of the negative. You can please some of the people none of the time, so why bother trying? This is why I wish Obama would just say his piece and then let it go.

Actually that's complete nonsense.

But in your language, "complete nonsense" just means something you know absolutely nothing about.

Read this. It will explain to you in detail just how counterproductive torture is in gathering information.

To break it down to remediial for you, they make up stories and say whatever just to stop the torture. Then they shut down and are unresponsive to more successful, psychological measures to glean information.

Edited by BubberMiley

As long as there are people like those saying the Pentagon was a legitimate target while crying out about the 'wrongdoing of shooting an unarmed bin Laden,' there would have ultimately been nothing positive to gain by his capture while having to deal with all of the negative.

Who's crying about the "wrongdoing of shooting an unarmed bin Laden?"

But in your language, "complete nonsense" just means something you know absolutely nothing about.

Read this. It will explain to you in detail just how counterproductive torture is in gathering information.

To break it down to remediial for you, they make up stories and say whatever just to stop the torture. Then they shut down and are unresponsive to more successful, psychological measures to glean information.

Actually, complete nonsense refers to something you know absolutely nothing about. Why do you continue to makes stuff up? Leon Panetta, the current CIA chief admitted that intelligence gathered from enhanced interrogation was used in the finding and killing of Bin Laden. I'm sorry that the truth utterly destroys the false reality you've created for yourself. :(

Unfortunately, people of your ilk have absolutely no idea who processes like waterboarding are used. You people think it's the very first method tried, on every single captured prisoner. But it's not. It's used in conjunction with several other methods. And it's usually a last resort, reserved for special circumstances. But you wouldn't know that. Because you don't want to.