Missile launch near L.A.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Occam's Razor folks. It was a US missle and it is only way the military could have justified claiming 'no risk' to the general population. I don't know why they would lie but they lied about the B-117 for years.
Correction: looks like someone has identified United Airways Flight 808 from Pheonix to Hawaii as the likely culprit.

See: http://uncinus.wordpress.com/2010/11/09/4/

Edited by TimG

Just a plane? Surely a contrail that big had to come from a fairly large plane, like an airliner. It seems mysterious to me in this day and age of heightened paranoia and security measures that this contrail can't be tied to a specific flight number or flight plan, especially given the Navy, Air Force, the Missile Defense Agency, U.S. Northern Command and the North American Aerospace Defense Command as well as other U.S. agencies like the Federal Aviation Administration just spent 36 hours investigating this.

I'm sure they could if after the fact they knew specifically the time, location, direction and altitude...instead they could most probably narrow it down to maybe a dozen or more flights in the air in that general direction, at that general time.

But given there was no alarms going off by having a bogie on anyone's screen, there's no real reason why an inocuous flight would attract any greater attention than the controllers already give it, and certianly no reason to specifically have every detail of the 600 plus large aircraft in the air each day around LA at their fingertips because someone finds a contrail odd.

Now had a plane crashed, they would know exactly what plane it was and then finding out every detail of its flight would be simply, bewcause that information is specific.

Occam's Razor folks. It was a US missle and it is only way the military could have justified claiming 'no risk' to the general population. I don't know why they would lie but they lied about the B-117 for years.

Is there a source for that NOTAM that verifies it as real?

There's a very good reason why you didn't provide a sitation for the NOTAM....

There's a very good reason why you didn't provide a sitation for the NOTAM....

It's real Dancer...under Pacific Tracks @ DINS under KZLA

https://www.notams.jcs.mil/

Someone be fibbin'...

(Note: just type KZLA into the query box)

Edited by DogOnPorch

It's real Dancer...under Pacific Tracks @ DINS under KZLA

https://www.notams.jcs.mil/

Someone be fibbin'...

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Click here to close this webpage.

Continue to this website (not recommended).

More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.

When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.

If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.

Indeed, I understand that very well. What comes out of a rockets engine can't be considered a contrail, what comes out of an airplane at 25,000 ft + can. But, I don't buy it that contrails last hours. Contrails do not make clouds.

Contrails are Cirro-stratus clouds. Burning a hydrocarbon (HC) + Oxygen (O2) leaves behind, H20, which can condense into visible form when the temperature is cold enough.

The following articles I found says the missile was from a Chinese ship and after the US said it declare war on economics and the currency, which is going to be the topic on G-20 summit. I don't know if this could be true so read it and you decide. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1421.htm

Of of course it is absolutely 125% accurate. I recommend all your posts should originate from this low key understated site, it simply exudes reliability and confidence...I can see at least 3 pulitzers and a webby in their future

I tried finding it on this site:

https://www.notams.jcs.mil/dinsQueryWeb/

But I am not sure how to use it cause I don't have a clue what all the acronyms mean.

I was just going by the fact that it looked real.

NOTAM for LA. KZLA Los Angeles Area Control Centre LOS ANGELES A2832/10 NOTAM number– THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS ARE REQUIRED DUE TO NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER WEAPONS DIVISION ACTIVATION OF W537 Restricted airspace ajacent to Vandenburg AFB/Spaceport, in Canada this would be class F, down there MOA. IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY, ALL NON-PARTICIPATING PILOTS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID W537. IFR TRAFFIC UNDER ATC JURISDICTION SHOULD ANTICIPATE CLEARANCE AROUND W537 AND CAE 1176. CAE 1155 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1316 & CAE 1318 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1177 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. W537 ACTIVE, CAE 1176 CLOSED. SURFACE – FL390 Restrictions are from Surface to 39,000 ft., 09 NOV 20:00 2010 UNTIL 10 NOV 01:00 2010. CREATED: 08 NOV 20:52 2010

I would assume that CAE is either a Standard Instrument Departure or airway designations for pacific ocean crossing, but, no IFR or further experience to say accurately.

Edited by Handsome Rob

Of of course it is absolutely 125% accurate. I recommend all your posts should originate from this low key understated site, it simply exudes reliability and confidence...I can see at least 3 pulitzers and a webby in their future

Dancer why do you automatic think it can't be true? I'm not saying it is but no one believed that plane would fly into the WT in New York either. I heard on the news that China has over one trillion dollars in US Treasury Bills and if the US floods the market with the 6 Billion more dollars there something about the US dollar being devalued and the Chinese trillion won't be a trillion. Wars have started over less, not that I'm saying that 's would happen but in todays world who knows what goes on in these leaders minds? I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens with this story. I don't think the US could deal with a war with China.

Dancer why do you automatic think it can't be true? I'm not saying it is but no one believed that plane would fly into the WT in New York either. I heard on the news that China has over one trillion dollars in US Treasury Bills and if the US floods the market with the 6 Billion more dollars there something about the US dollar being devalued and the Chinese trillion won't be a trillion. Wars have started over less, not that I'm saying that 's would happen but in todays world who knows what goes on in these leaders minds? I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens with this story. I don't think the US could deal with a war with China.

I think the inability to discern fact from fiction is a greater handicap than being a sociopathic liar.

Off the cuff, an EMP that only affects one ship? It should have knocked out power for half of Mexico.

Is this a James Bond movie? An EMP that goes undetected? Or should I say, a nuclear explosion that goes undetected...? Give your toaster a shake...

The other thing is "Sorcha Faal" is an internet hoaxer...

My understanding was that the jet fuel was their undoing, generating sufficient heat to melt and undermine the superstructure. Still, they remained standing a helluva lot longer than I suspect most buildings would.
Jet fuel fires cannot melt steel. It can only weaken it and cause it to buckle. Even then, the jet fuel would not have been sufficient if the insulation attatched to the supports remained intact. IOW - it was the combination of massive physical damage and jet fuel fires that brought the buildings down.

Contrails are Cirro-stratus clouds. Burning a hydrocarbon (HC) + Oxygen (O2) leaves behind, H20, which can condense into visible form when the temperature is cold enough.

Spend some time looking at the sky, you will notice a difference. I've seen two planes track across the sky, one leaves a normal contral which lasted about a minute, the other one just about 20 mins before, left the long trail that does not end. Two planes same conditions , different results.

Correction: looks like someone has identified United Airways Flight 808 from Phoenix to Hawaii as a plausible culprit.

See: http://uncinus.wordpress.com/2010/11/09/4/

That's a good link.

I think this part:

And here’s some excellent points from a real rocket scientist, posting as “Michael”:

I’d like to add to all the evidence above that it was just a jet, because the plume is nothing like a rocket plume to the trained eye. I was a rocket safety inspector for 3 years, have seen countless launches and failures, and have a master’s degree in Astronautical Engineering. Here’s why it’s not a rocket:

It’s too slow (<— biggest reason).

There's no engine flare.

There's no expansion of the plume (as the chamber pressure exceeds the atmospheric pressure more and more during flight).

There's no staging event.

There's no sunset striations across the plume (which would look like this: http://tinyurl.com/2vklwu5).

In the wide shot there's two contrails (off each wing!) instead of one.

The plume at the plane is twirling in different directions (very un-rocket-like).

The plume at the plane is twirling too much — that only happens in the case of a motor burn-through, which is a failure mode, meaning it would be seconds from exploding if it were a rocket.

The wind-blown plume is all wrong, vertical plumes go through several different wind shear layers, which makes it look very different than what the video shows.

explains what Gosthacked has been trying to say all along (and in a much better way than GH [sorry GH]).