Mosque going up in NYC building

Guest American Woman

Prouder and more righteous than the West we remain. Do you think I care for your material wealth, the supposed blessing of the west and its perverted ways? Learn also your history, it is the mongol plague that was the "largest empire in history", and what good did that do anyone? It is not empire that we seek.

Of course not...

It's a global Fascist empire using Islam as it's vehicle...

This is new Lictor...I guess you gave up on the "Hitler was really a good guy" thing?

By the way,dimwit,pride was the reason for Satan's fall....

Edited by Jack Weber

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrueMetis

Namely a bunch of tin pot piles of dirt that have literacy rates lower than sub-Saharan African countries...The only human resource in these places is nutty Fascist groupthink!!

By the way,this is either Athiestwar or...Lictor finally going off the deep end...

We're being had...

Ya I know.

Guest TrueMetis

Then I believe it's time to give this clown the "treatment" you and I executed so well a month,or so,ago?

If he's still around tomorrow I've got better thing's to do right now, like sleeping.

Of course not...

It's a global Fascist empire using Islam as it's vehicle...

This is new Lictor...I guess you gave up on the "Hitler was really a good guy" thing?

Who is this "Lictor"? Hitler was evil, as is the nature of westerners, who have not seen the light of Islam.

By the way,dimwit,pride was the reason for Satan's fall....

You would presume to teach me a religious lesson? If it is pride you speak of, who shows greater pride than any other in your book of holiness? Is it not your lord, Yahweh, who presumes absolute power? To be certain of one's path is the mark of those touched by God.

If he's still around tomorrow I've got better thing's to do right now, like sleeping.

sleep grants power and health...................as for the topic..............hate to sound like a protectionist...........................................................................................but guard your turf.......................it's a family matter and the Muslims are not our family................................................................all the warm and fuzzy feelings of tolerance and liberal political correctness will be of little use when we the untrained and undeciplined will suffer - they are organized we are not.

Who is this "Lictor"? Hitler was evil, as is the nature of westerners, who have not seen the light of Islam.

You would presume to teach me a religious lesson? If it is pride you speak of, who shows greater pride than any other in your book of holiness? Is it not your lord, Yahweh, who presumes absolute power? To be certain of one's path is the mark of those touched by God.

Presume???

I just did Licky...

Clueless as ever...

sleep grants power and health...................as for the topic..............hate to sound like a protectionist...........................................................................................but guard your turf.......................it's a family matter and the Muslims are not our family................................................................all the warm and fuzzy feelings of tolerance and liberal political correctness will be of little use when we the untrained and undeciplined will suffer - they are organized we are not.

I don't think it's Islam as much as our old friend Fascism in a different form...

Stomping Black Shirts is fun,though...

I use fasces for firewood....

Love you guys where ever you are...love my nation ................like to keep it safe and secure.....and belonging to US! My dad used to be proud of any person that could create a personal little empire ------my place on Queen Street---------The roof top garden did well - It is so luxurious.....hope the welfare people do not find out I live like a King.

Edit: deleted

One must be careful not to offend your western sensitivities.

Edited by Mansour Mohammed Jaffa

Love you guys where ever you are...love my nation ................like to keep it safe and secure.....and belonging to US! My dad used to be proud of any person that could create a personal little empire ------my place on Queen Street---------The roof top garden did well - It is so luxurious.....hope the welfare people do not find out I live like a King.

You could always drop the excess food down onto the street for the plebes to eat????

dre....

Any comments for the "Sky God believer" we have entertaining us tonight?

That guys a white westerner not a muslim... almost for sure one of the people that was already involved in that thread.

Most obvious sock puppet in history.

Edited by dre

That guys a white westerner not a muslim... almost for sure one of the people that was already involved in that thread.

I think it's Lictor...

His buddies at Stormfront or Cordelia For Lear probably told him to try this out...

You would doubt the truth of my being? I am who I say I am, Mansour Mohammed Jaffa, father, husband, brother, worker. I am no westerner, though the skin of my people differs little from your own. But it is not the surface that matters, it is what one holds in one's heart and in one's mind.

You would doubt the truth of my being? I am who I say I am, Mansour Mohammed Jaffa, father, husband, brother, worker. I am no westerner, though the skin of my people differs little from your own. But it is not the surface that matters, it is what one holds in one's heart and in one's mind.

We know ,Lictor...

Rememeber when you told us that the Allies should have sided with Hitler and the NAZI's because it would have saved the world from the evils of Communism???

That comedically bizarre logic pales in comparison to your new disguise as an Islamofascist...

This is actually pretty funny...At least a white supremecist like you has a sense of humour...

Edited by Jack Weber

We know ,Lictor...

Rememeber when you told us that the Allies should have sided with Hitler and the NAZI's because it would have saved the world from the evils of Communism???

That comedically bizarre logic pales in comparison to your new disguise as an Islamofascist...

This is actually pretty funny...At least a white supremecist like you has a sense of humour...

Communism and Nazism, both two sides of the same coin, atheist states, revering a man as if he were God.

But you are right, of humour I have no shortage, for laughter is the joy of life, and a good man must enjoy his gift of life from Allah.