South Park Creators Threatened by Radical Muslims

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for Parker and Stone. In retrospect a well calculated publicity stunt. They can only benefit from the attention in the long run.

Unless of course, they eat a bullet

I don't really think they need it/care. Between Team America & South Park, they've got pretty much all the publicity they need. South Park enjoys Simpsons level, cultural icon status. Even those that don't watch, everybody knows what south park is, the market is 100% percent collected.

It appears to be a well calculated political statement, and unnecessary one in my opinion, but that's all, I think at least.

You don't like Muslims as far as I can see, and that's pretty much your entire argument.

Muslims threatening television producers with death, Muslims killing filmmakers, Muslims (the Canadian Islamic Congress, to be clear) trying to crush freedom of speech in Canada,

, Muslims killing schoolkids in Beslan, Chechnya, Muslims blowing up nightclubs in Bali, Muslims blowing up trains in Madrid, Muslims burning Dutch embassies, Muslims shooting nuns in somalia,, Muslims killing innocent civilians in London Tube,, Muslims killing their own comrades in the USAMuslims bombing planes on xmas day, Muslims beheading reporters, Muslims rioting in Paris.....

Yes, yes. I'm certain it's my intolerance that must be curbed. Yes, I'm sure that's it. Because what's truly important isn't stopping real violence in real places, but rather the serious work of stopping someone from pointing out said violence in cyberland. What a crusader: diverting attention from real acts of hate to point the finger at honest citizens.

With each passing day, with each new occurence of violence, your platitudes of tolerance become more and more empty.

But keep repeating them, Michael. Like a mantra. Keep sayin it. Maybe if you just keep on saying it you can make it so in your own mind. :lol:

Defining your problem is simple, really. The first step to a better place is admitting you have a problem.

That's all I'm here for, Michael. I'm giving you an intervention. You're not fooling anyone - just lying to yourself, really.

Edited by JerrySeinfeld

Still waiting for that proof, though.

You want proof? Go to any Muslim country. I don't care which one. You can choose. Wear a sandwich board with a picture of Muhammed. Come back to Canada still alive. That's your freaking proof.

Yes, yes. I'm certain it's my intolerance that must be curbed. Yes, I'm sure that's it. Because what's truly important isn't stopping real violence in real places, but rather the serious work of stopping someone from pointing out said violence in cyberland. What a crusader: diverting attention from real acts of hate to point the finger at honest citizens.

Hey, Jerry. We're on this board to discuss, so when you show up with your conclusions all finalized - of course I'm going to say something about it. Hope you're not offended.

With each passing day, with each new occurence of violence, your platitudes of tolerance become more and more empty.

You trolling the internet for every case of wrongdoing doesn't prove anything.

I could explain why, but you've already shown your inability to learn so I don't think it's worth going into.

But keep repeating them, Michael. Like a mantra. Keep sayin it. Maybe if you just keep on saying it you can make it so in your own mind. :lol:

I actually have done more than repeating. I have given you reasoning and evidence. But you leave threads cold, then depart the board for long periods of time before returning and restating the same things again and again.

You don't ever modify your position because you showed up here from day 1 convinced that Muslims were the problem, IMO. This is why you're a detriment to a discussion board. You're not interested in discussion, just transmitting your incorrect opinions.

That's all I'm here for, Michael. I'm giving you an intervention. You're not fooling anyone - just lying to yourself, really.

Interesting thought. Go back and look at those old threads. There are a few of them. Your dislike of Muslims is your problem, but I wish you wouldn't bring it to a discussion board.

You want proof? Go to any Muslim country. I don't care which one. You can choose. Wear a sandwich board with a picture of Muhammed. Come back to Canada still alive. That's your freaking proof.

And what does that prove ?

Let's get one thing straight here - the end goal of posters who come here and spew virulently anti-Muslim propaganda is to dehumanize Muslims, period. You can be born in Canada, and be non-practicing but to these bigots you're one of THEM.

How do you disprove that kind of thinking ? You can't, because it's not thinking, it's hysterical emotionalism.

A kid from Toronto is a kid from Toronto, and I will give him or her a fair shake.

Going to Saudi Arabia, or Sudan and wearing a picture of Mohammed ? What would that show ?

Have their been any arrests with the people running this website threatening Stone & Parker? Or the website shutdown? Or this radical group broken up? Me thinks there should be some action.

Of course not, they're protected by freedom of speech while they seek to limit that same freedom for those whom are different.

Guest TrueMetis

Go to any heavily Christian place in the West. I don't care which one, though some will go farther than others. Wear a sandwhich board claiming that there is no God and it's just a fairy tale for grown-ups or put up flyers to the same effect. You will get a range of things from threats, assualt or maybe even farther depending where you go exaclty.

Of course not, they're protected by freedom of speech while they seek to limit that same freedom for those whom are different.

Free speech generally does not extend to uttering death threats. I doubt they are even in a western country. But calling for the death of "infidels" is usually tolerated, laws or no. Even in America.

Go to any heavily Christian place in the West. I don't care which one, though some will go farther than others. Wear a sandwhich board claiming that there is no God and it's just a fairy tale for grown-ups or put up flyers to the same effect. You will get a range of things from threats, assualt or maybe even farther depending where you go exaclty.

Theo Van Gogh did none of these things, yet he was still murdered.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Free speech generally does not extend to uttering death threats. I doubt they are even in a western country. But calling for the death of "infidels" is usually tolerated, laws or no. Even in America.

Calling for the deaths of infidels meets the definition of "hate speech" in Canada, but it is not enforced:

Meanwhile, Muslims preach death to jews and infidels, preach forced servitude to women, violate the letter and spirit of Canadas hate laws often five times a day in mosques. The HRCs have never filed a charge agianst them and the CBCs reaction? Make an awful weekly TV show called Little Mosque on the Prairie intended to make all who object to the Islamification of Canada seem weak stupid racist toothless idiots.
Edited by bush_cheney2004

Calling for the deaths of infidels meets the definition of "hate speech" in Canada, but it is not enforced:

Meanwhile, Muslims preach death to jews and infidels, preach forced servitude to women, violate the letter and spirit of Canada’s hate laws often five times a day in mosques. The HRC’s have never filed a charge agianst them and the CBC’s reaction? Make an awful weekly TV show called ‘Little Mosque on the Prairie’ intended to make all who object to the Islamification of Canada seem weak stupid racist toothless idiots.

That show sucked. I think it`s still on. It`s not offensive in any real manner, it just does not make good comedy.

Meanwhile, Muslims preach death to jews and infidels, preach forced servitude to women, violate the letter and spirit of Canada’s hate laws often five times a day in mosques. The HRC’s have never filed a charge agianst them and the CBC’s reaction? Make an awful weekly TV show called ‘Little Mosque on the Prairie’ intended to make all who object to the Islamification of Canada seem weak stupid racist toothless idiots.

I suspect there's a lot of that going on, in languages most of us do not understand. Don't get me wrong, I think they should be busted. However not much of it is broadcast on National TV. And "heaven help us" should any of these guys ever become Prime Minister, or President of the United States..

Actually, their group is based in New York.

I suspect there's a lot of that going on, in languages most of us do not understand. Don't get me wrong, I think they should be busted. However not much of it is broadcast on National TV. And "heaven help us" should any of these guys ever become Prime Minister, or President of the United States..

Shouldn't matter....if "hate speech" (silly thing) is to be the law of the land in Canada, then HRCs should be clogged with Muslim perps, radical or not.

Shouldn't matter....if "hate speech" (silly thing) is to be the law of the land in Canada, then HRCs should be clogged with Muslim perps, radical or not.

I'm not sure now if you're being sarcastic about hate speech being "silly", because earlier it seemed that you were offended by the death threats made to Parker and Stone.

I'm not sure now if you're being sarcastic about hate speech being "silly", because earlier it seemed that you were offended by the death threats made to Parker and Stone.

Parker and Stone know exactly what they are doing.....but your protests ring hollow in light of actual illegal "hate speech" by Muslims in Canada.

Parker and Stone know exactly what they are doing.....but your protests ring hollow in light of actual illegal "hate speech" by Muslims in Canada.

I'm pretty sure I said earlier that I think Parker and Stone know what they're doing. Let me check... Yep. So I think we're on the same page there. As stated, I support hate speech laws, and at least some restrictions to freedom of speech. I extend that to insulting someones sacred beliefs. Imams calling for death should be busted. Said that already

Yeah, it makes sense to me.

But you did not clarify your position... do you think hate laws are silly, as stated? Because if so, then it should be fine for this group to call for their death, especially if they're based in New York.

I'm pretty sure I said earlier that I think Parker and Stone know what they're doing. Let me check... Yep. So I think we're on the same page there. As stated, I support hate speech laws, and at least some restrictions to freedom of speech. I extend that to insulting someones sacred beliefs. Imams calling for death should be busted. Said that already

So what we still have is your criticism of Parker and Stone's protected free speech rights in another nation.

But you did not clarify your position... do you think hate laws are silly, as stated? Because if so, then it should be fine for this group to call for their death, especially if they're based in New York.

Fine except for specific state and federal law against terroristic threats and conspiracy to commit murder.