Palin reads cheat notes off of hand

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest American Woman
Another dose of what's wrong with the American Liberal, condescending attitudes regarding the right, AW.

My post had nothing to do with "the right." It was directed at you.

At any rate, Obama has done much to attract criticism.

So I see. Evidently he *gasp* uses a teleprompter.

LOL. Hardly.

<--- Hmm, I can't seem to find the teleprompter.

Oh wait, here it is!

PIC

And please note that both speeches took place in Berlin, Germany.

He is clearly reading off of paper Shady, you really care that much.

RAAAAAAA I AM SHADY MY TOAST IS BUTTER SIDE DOWN AND I WILL FIGHT A WAR WITH ANYONE WHO'S TOAST IS BUTTER SIDE UP. Get real.

My post had nothing to do with "the right." It was directed at you.

So I see. Evidently he *gasp* uses a teleprompter.

Apparently you are unaware of Obama's many miscues in legislation, appointments and policy. My personal favorite is the way he frittered away a super majority in the senate because of these many mistakes. His teleprompter dependancy is not that big a deal, but his teleprompter miscues are too many. I agree with you that Palin's hand is not a big deal either.

Also, since your post was directed at me and not the right, it's okay to be condescending? I disagree with you there.

Apparently you are unaware of Obama's many miscues in legislation, appointments and policy. My personal favorite is the way he frittered away a super majority in the senate because of these many mistakes. His teleprompter dependancy is not that big a deal, but his teleprompter miscues are too many. I agree with you that Palin's hand is not a big deal either.

Also, since your post was directed at me and not the right, it's okay to be condescending? I disagree with you there.

You know you can't blame Obama for not getting appointments when republicans Block everyone right? It more their fault then his he made appointments which the Senate approves by votes of 90-0 but they still block them for months.

You know you can't blame Obama for not getting appointments when republicans Block everyone right? It more their fault then his he made appointments which the Senate approves by votes of 90-0 but they still block them for months.

So you're okay with his legislation and policy miscues? I'm not.

As to his appointments you are not talking about the same thing I am. Geitner and the rest of the tax cheats that were failed appointments because they were not vetted properly were miscues. As were some of his czars like that communist fella who had to resign, can't think of his name right now.

LOL. Hardly.

<--- Hmm, I can't seem to find the teleprompter.

Oh wait, here it is!

PIC

And please note that both speeches took place in Berlin, Germany.

Ummm... so Reagan is reading off of cue cards... whats the difference? oh wait... right... 20+ years.

..almost forgot.. LOL!!!!

by way of an edit... I almost thought that Nancy was down there for a second. You remember what Lawford said about her.. (if not, here's a hint. the BEST one in Hollywood!!)

Edited by Shakeyhands

He is clearly reading off of paper Shady

Exactly.

Ummm... so Reagan is reading off of cue cards

Exactly.

LOL. You guys aren't that bright are you? Delivering a speech from cards or notes at a podium, is much different than delivering a speech via teleprompter.

Anyways...on to a very interesting theory I read on The Huffington Post.

Sarah Palin Plays Chess

Addressing the Tea Party, Sarah Palin wrote three notes on her hand: "Energy, Taxes, Lift American Spirits." Why? She already had notes in front of her on the podium. Surely she could remember three simple themes. Why write notes on her hand?

Here's my take on why: she knew that they would be visible when she gave the speech.

Palin is a brilliant strategist. First, note that I just repeated Palin's key talking points: Palin has even us fellow travelers at The Huffington Post repeating, "Energy, Taxes, Lift American spirits." Talk about earned media.

LInk

When I first read this, I honestly didn't think it mades sense. It sounded more like tinfoil talk than anything else. However, the more I thought about it, the more it sounded plausible. Taxes, engery, lift American Spirits definitely sounds like a political campaign slogan, and not something you'd write down as notes. Especially when you already have notes in front of you.

Seriously she has cheat notes on her hand because she can't remember answers to prescreened questions which were submitted months ago. Ohhhhhh Republicans I am glade these guys didn't win.

teleprompters and cheat notes? who cares, there are way more relevant things to talk about than this inconsequential crap.

Guest American Woman

Hmm, I can't seem to find the teleprompter.

Could be because it's a close up. That, along with the angle of the picture, could just be why you aren't seeing it.

:rolleyes:

Fact is, Reagan liked to use a teleprompter too. Suck it up. :D

Could be because it's a close up. That, along with the angle of the picture, could just be why you aren't seeing it.

Oh, and another thing. Please actually view a video before commenting on its substance. You didn't get away with it during your hit job on Sarah Palin, and it's not working for you this time either.

I know it's a tough thing to ask. But read and/or view things before making your analysis. :rolleyes:

Guest American Woman

Nope. It's because a teleprompter wasn't used for that speech. Suck it up. :lol:

Your proof? I'll be waiting. :)

In the meantime, here are some pics for your viewing enjoyment:

Reagan

Reagan

Reagan

Reagan

Bush

McCain

McCain

GW

GW

GW

Palin

Palin

Hope that helps satisfy your obsession with teleprompters for at least a little while.

But don't let it stop you from going on and on about Obama and his teleprompters; as I said, it reassures me that there's nothing of any importance whatsoever that even his critics can find to go after him for.

B)

Cheers.

Reagan

Reagan

Reagan

Reagan

Bush

McCain

McCain

GW

GW

GW

Palin

Palin

Hope that helps satisfy your obsession with teleprompters for at least a little while.

But don't let it stop you from going on and on about Obama and his teleprompters; as I said, it reassures me that there's nothing of any importance whatsoever that even his critics can find to go after him for.

B)

Cheers.

Whoops!! :lol:

Nope. It's because a teleprompter wasn't used for that speech.

Like I've already told you. Try actually viewing something before opening your mouth. It makes you look like a complete idiot. If you watch the Reagan speech video, it pans out to a much larger view, in which NO TELEPROMPTER is in use. Furthermore, the fact that he's clearly giving his speech off of notes, should be another indication. But apparently that also flew over your head.

Reagan

Reagan

Reagan

Reagan

Wow. Those are some great pics. It's too bad my premise wasn't based on President's never using teleprompters before. Seriously, do you read anything anyone says in these threads? Or do you just skip over most of it, pretending that you've been able to get a feel for what's being discussed? OBAMA ALWAYS USES A TELEPROMPTER FOR HIS SPEECHES. ALWAYS. DID YOU READ THAT? ALWAYS. HE ALWAYS USES IT FOR HIS SPEECHES. EVEN IN 6TH GRADES CLASSROOMS.

as I said, it reassures me that there's nothing of any importance whatsoever that even his critics can find to go after him for.

Really? You don't think he's made any mistakes? Even just one?

Anyways, as I've already stated. Obama's teleprompter crutch gets to the very heart of the criticizm. It symbolizes it. He needs the teleprompter, because he's not genuine, and he has absolutely no idea what he's doing as President. Latest example:

President Barack Obama said he doesn’t “begrudge” the $17 million bonus awarded to JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon or the $9 million issued to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. CEO Lloyd Blankfein, noting that some athletes take home more pay.

The president, speaking in an interview, said in response to a question that while $17 million is “an extraordinary amount of money” for Main Street, “there are some baseball players who are making more than that and don’t get to the World Series either, so I’m shocked by that as well.”

Link

So apparently he's shocked that some athletes get paid a lot, even if they don't make it to the World Series. :blink:

As if that has anything to do with Banker's bonuses and/or the economic downturn. Seriously, I'm beginning to think this guy is retarded...um..ur..the r-word.

So to sum up, teleprompters are bad if used a lot. Even though Reagan used them a lot, that's fine because he's Republican. Cards can be used a lot, even though they serve the same purpose, but Obama better not use them, because then that would be the same and he's a Democrat.

And, of course, the use of the term "retarded" is only bad when said by a Democrat.

Got it. :rolleyes: