sarah palin

I agree that she's relevant. But I disagree that she's the runaway favourite for the Republican nomination. I think that title goes to Mr. Romney. Especially seeing how economically irresponsible the Obama administration has been with spending and deficits and debt. Republicans will want a fiscal conservative with a strong economic and business background.

Yes....Gov Palin's is more than happy to be the sacrificial anode and attack dog until then. The Democrats had the same approach in the Kucinichs and Deans of their own party. Remember...Al Gore got more votes but he still lost! :lol:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that she's relevant. But I disagree that she's the runaway favourite for the Republican nomination. I think that title goes to Mr. Romney. Especially seeing how economically irresponsible the Obama administration has been with spending and deficits and debt. Republicans will want a fiscal conservative with a strong economic and business background.

I had picked Romney for the nomination last time. I had no idea how much of an issue his religion would be and I do believe it affected the vote.

I liked that he was a fiscal conservative but I don't know that it was enough for some people.

Palin is the favourite in my view. It is a long time to the election but nowadays, it is all about endurance.

How many threads are you going to post the same information in?

As many as I can.

Anyways, so is Sarah Palin relevant? Can you admit that you were wrong? Completely and utterly wrong. About as wrong as one can be on a subject.

When you start admitting you were wrong about everything else you post. Which is not going to happen anytime soon.

PARAH SAILIN !!!

But is she relevant? You said she wouldn't be. Answer the question.

Not at all. If you think the magical disappearance of something that didn't exist (i.e. "death panels) equals influence, then you probably are so far removed from reality you see her as the second coming. Her influence exists only among the readily delusional. Fortunately, that's only a tiny percentage of the American voting public.

Not at all. If you think the magical disappearance of something that didn't exist (i.e. "death panels) equals influence, then you probably are so far removed from reality you see her as the second coming. Her influence exists only among the readily delusional. Fortunately, that's only a tiny percentage of the American voting public.

Sorry, but you're wrong. How can you say that having part of legislation dropped with basically one facebook post, isn't being relevant? It's definitely relevant, but you're not being intellectually honest about it.

Sorry, but you're wrong. How can you say that having part of legislation dropped with basically one facebook post, isn't being relevant? It's definitely relevant, but you're not being intellectually honest about it.

What makes you think her facebook post had anything to do with it? It's not like the end-of-life consultations in the legislation had anything to do with "death panels," so why would they be removed based on what is widely agreed to be uninformed lies?

Keep dreaming that her facebook postings are helping to shape the world we live in. :lol:

It's not like the end-of-life consultations in the legislation had anything to do with "death panels,"

I haven't really followed the story very closely because quite frankly US domestic issues don't interest me unless they are unusual or affect Canada...

But are you saying they are going to have big giant brains consult with each other who should live and who should get the plug pulled?

You know, end of life consultations sounds just so so so much more caring than death panels...and much scarier too.

What makes you think her facebook post had anything to do with it?

She took a forum, Facebook, more commonly used by kids hooking up and cyberstalking, and with one catchy phrase, several footnotes and a zesty disregard for facts, managed to hijack the health care debate from Mr. Obama.

Painting the Giacometti-esque Emanuel as a creepy Dr. Death, Palin attacked him on her Facebook page a week ago, complaining that his “Orwellian thinking” could lead to a “death panel” with bureaucrats deciding whether to pull the plug on less hardy Americans.

The New York Times

Try and stay informed. If you can't, then you shouldn't be commenting on topics you're unfamiliar with.

Yeah she twitter'd it or facebook'd it or something. Those sites are horrible to begin with. All the idiots have a twitter or myspace, or facebook, ect .... if this is the new face of politics, holy hell are we screwed.

Yeah she twitter'd it or facebook'd it or something. Those sites are horrible to begin with. All the idiots have a twitter or myspace, or facebook, ect .... if this is the new face of politics, holy hell are we screwed.

Yep, doesn't matter though. Remember, you said she wouldn't be relevant. But she is relevant. Just admit that you were horribly wrong, and we can all move on. Plus, you'll feel better after doing so.

Yep, doesn't matter though. Remember, you said she wouldn't be relevant. But she is relevant. Just admit that you were horribly wrong, and we can all move on. Plus, you'll feel better after doing so.

No, Palin is wrong, and she has been wrong from the start. She is a lowlife like most politicians, to spew out meme's that will attract people like you Shady. Ignorant and uneducated, people that cannot think at all. This is the crowd she is after. The smart people knew she was a one trick running show pony as soon as McCain took her under his broken wings.

She is still using that one trick.

No, Palin is wrong, and she has been wrong from the start. She is a lowlife like most politicians, to spew out meme's that will attract people like you....

Actually, she has been just as successful doing this as any other politician, rising to a very prominent position witin her party. She got more votes than Hillary Clinton in a presidential election.

That doesn't make her a "lowlife"...read the job description.

Ok, she's wrong, but is she relevant?

She is a lowlife. Come on 'death panels' ???? That kind of rhetoric simply does not help with the reform that is said to be needed. This is WORSE than doing nothing ... which I agree with Punked... it is simply not an option. But I might take nothing over whatever Palin is trying to attempt. Whatever she is doing is obviously working, (and is relevant to the idiotic masses who are following her) and that should set some alarms off in any intelligent persons mind.

And since she is wrong, why are you trying to make her relevant?

What good will come out of that?

How does that benefit you?

Ok, she's a lowlife. She's the devil. She's worse than Hitler. Is she relevant? Come'on, just admit you were wrong, and we can all just move on. Like I said, you'll feel better for getting it off your chest.

No I am not wrong. It is only the ignorant that think she is relevant. I stated this before. I'll state it again when you ask me the same thing.

No I am not wrong. It is only the ignorant that think she is relevant. I stated this before. I'll state it again when you ask me the same thing.

No, you are wrong. If you were right, the Dems wouldn't have dropped the death panel part of the legislation. The media firestorm that erupted was directly from a statement made by Sarah Palin on facebook. Just admit it. You were completely and utterly wrong.

And the fact that you continue to post in a thread titled 'Sarah Palin' illustrates perfectly just how relevant she continues to be! :lol:

We all love Sarah - to bad she did not marry up. It just goes to show you how the wrong partner can drag a man or woman down. You will get stupid by osmossis if you know what I mean..I think she is a wonderful woman - but behind every great man there is a great woman and vise versa - Palins hubby is not great.

No, you are wrong. If you were right, the Dems wouldn't have dropped the death panel part of the legislation. The media firestorm that erupted was directly from a statement made by Sarah Palin on facebook. Just admit it. You were completely and utterly wrong.

Don't hold your breath.Left wingers never,under any circumstances admit they are wrong.