sarah palin

No, I called your bullshit for what it is.....but please continue to be afraid...very afraid...like all ignorant people.

As for Chernobyl...National Geographic confirms my "lush paradise" for biologics.....you lose:

But it turns out that the radioactive cloud may have a silver lining. Recent studies suggest that the 19-mile (30-kilometer) "exclusion zone" set up around the reactor has turned into a wildlife haven.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20..._chernobyl.html

He thinks in terms of battles? He calls you a person that ignores reality? So back to Palin...whats nice about her is that she is for down to earth she might forget doing what she is told...and actually do something she thinks of her self - up here in Canada - we have speeches written by groups of "consultants" - makes you wonder why we elect people that really have nothing to say? I remember a panel of judges say of one particular judge ..."His honour MIS-SPOKE....well well well - how sweet - If the man mispoke..then he misthought - and hence, misjudged....are there no people around who actually speak for themselves? What kind of leadership have we created, where people who do not think rule..tired of puppets...let Palin rip it up - simple as she be - at least it will be her speaking....as for wild life havens..sparrows don't pay much attention to radiation - and they will be around long after we are gone - at least a sparrow says what it chirps..and means what it sings - Let Sarah sing..tired of a the choir hollering our the athem of committee..and pole.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... What kind of leadership have we created, where people who do not think rule..tired of puppets...let Palin rip it up - simple as she be - at least it will be her speaking....as for wild life havens..sparrows don't pay much attention to radiation - and they will be around long after we are gone - at least a sparrow says what it chirps..and means what it sings - Let Sarah sing..tired of a the choir hollering our the athem of committee..and pole.

There is something about Sarah Palin that drives them nuts...not sure why....but they are really afraid of her. I think Governor Palin distills the essence of someone like Harry Truman, who actually did drop A-bombs on people.

I think you are right....anyone who is a straight shooter ruffles too many feathers in this game.

There is something about Sarah Palin that drives them nuts...not sure why....but they are really afraid of her. I think Governor Palin distills the essence of someone like Harry Truman, who actually did drop A-bombs on people.

I think you are right....anyone who is a straight shooter ruffles too many feathers in this game.

Watch the documenary on Truman and "little boy" - He had it rationalized that nuking once was neccesarry - and even twice? Palin might also be a simplistic..I am not one for shades of grey but I am for looking forward..to seeing someone that has vision - that if you do THIS -----------------------down the road THAT will occur....I really don't thik that Palin would be rash in the end...and blow the f*** out of the place - We may as well admit it and be realistic - Bush was simple - Obama is simple - Look at the photo op with him and the professor-- and cop ....it was pitiful..SO lets do whats' honest and elect a simplton plain and simple..why keep playing this game that an American President is actually smart -- the don't put smart people on power - how would you control them?

..SO lets do whats' honest and elect a simplton plain and simple..why keep playing this game that an American President is actually smart -- the don't put smart people on power - how would you control them?

It's not even that...someone who "they" think was "smart" (JFK) actually pushed the world far closer to the nuclear brink. Most of the youngsters around here don't have a long term perspective, and they can't get it with Google.

It's not even that...someone who "they" think was "smart" (JFK) actually pushed the world far closer to the nuclear brink. Most of the youngsters around here don't have a long term perspective, and they can't get it with Google.

After all these years of the lefties trying to instill "self esteem" into the young ones..apparently it had the reverse effect - total insecurity now permeates our youth - a couple of nights ago there was a double stabbing across the street at an all ages hip hop concert...."respect" - they think they know what it is --- next night I could hear a person corner his girl friend into a door way and screamed at her like a cowardly little boy "you are ruining my rep" What damned rep? The whole persona of dignity and honour they are trying to achieve is false..because no one taught them what the real deal was...off topic - but you get the idea - They embrace a lie..a fake front - a fraud....so if some of our young and adults are so dellusional in these regards - how can these insecure fear fill persons even understand what INTELLIGENCE is? They assume that if you have money - or status that you MUST be bright -- fact is you MUST be aggressive - like a dog that pushes all the puppies out of the way to eat...JFK was not bright - He was stupid enough to f*** idols - Clinton was the same way...when your dick has more power than your mind - you should not be in charge....see you later BC -- time to let my mind shrink..and manhood swell - the X is using a nice steak to tempt me over...oh well - so I'm not god ------wish they would realize they are not either.

Hey BC ... from your article, the towns are still abandonded. And they wont be populated anytime soon.

Moller and Mousseau have shown that certain species in the area have a higher rate of genetic abnormalities than normal.

skip

"But it would be a mistake to conclude they are doing better than in a control area. We just don't know what is normal [for Chernobyl]. There just haven't been enough scientific studies done.

It is full of life that is having a pretty tough time adapting to the environment. If you think it is that safe for human habitaion, pack your bags honey we are going to PARADISE !!!!

Ahahahahahahaha .... no.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090808/ap_on_...lin_health_care

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote.

"Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote on her page, which has nearly 700,000 supporters. She encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate.

....It is full of life that is having a pretty tough time adapting to the environment. If you think it is that safe for human habitaion, pack your bags honey we are going to PARADISE !!!!

Correct...it is full of life. No mass extinctions, just higher mutation levels. That was the point....humankind would not disappear from the planet. Better still, Chernobyl and the exclusion area is an excellent example of coping with such a disaster.

Correct...it is full of life. No mass extinctions, just higher mutation levels. That was the point....humankind would not disappear from the planet. Better still, Chernobyl and the exclusion area is an excellent example of coping with such a disaster.

You have a crappy way of getting your point across.

Try to follow the thread in context.....then it is easier. Take notes if necessary. The original contention was extinction of humankind after a global conflagration started by a potential President Palin.

Honestly BC, I don't know where these people are coming from. I'm not a die-hard conservative and I don't agree with everything Palin stands for by a long shot, but I'm not crazy enough to think she's going to cause the total destruction of the planet by using nuclear weapons! For crying out loud...and these same people think Palin is flaky? Honestly thats the most extreme view I've heard this year. It's not that these people aren't conservative, they're not even rational!

No President is not going to pull the nuclear trigger without strong support from security advisors and military staff.

Besides, Palin is a Republican: it was Kennedy who brought us to the brink and Truman who actually used the bomb (twice). Both Presidents were Democrats!

A Republican President is more likely to use conventional weapons on a large scale...it's better for the economy.

Edited by the janitor

Try to follow the thread in context.....then it is easier. Take notes if necessary. The original contention was extinction of humankind after a global conflagration started by a potential President Palin.

I don't think the rest of the country is that stupid to put her that close to the red button. So in the end, all she will do is open her mouth, and people will not want to listen. Most don't listen to her anyways, because they are taken by her 'good looks'. She is attractive yes, but in an Elaine Bennette kind of attractiveness.

...No President is not going to pull the nuclear trigger without strong support from security advisors and military staff.

Besides, Palin is a Republican: it was Kennedy who brought us to the brink and Truman who actually used the bomb (twice). Both Presidents were Democrats!

A Republican President is more likely to use conventional weapons on a large scale...it's better for the economy.

Agreed.....their vitriol for Palin ignores historical fact. America's biggest wars in the past century have largely been at the hands of Democrats...not "God". But these loons have their panties in a knot over Sarah Palin, who will never be elected president anyway ???

Agreed.....their vitriol for Palin ignores historical fact. America's biggest wars in the past century have largely been at the hands of Democrats...not "God". But these loons have their panties in a knot over Sarah Palin, who will never be elected president anyway ???

Don't be so sure - there seems to be a contest on this century on who can elect the most inept president - Palin will be elected then after that Mike Tyson will run and win...after that..your aging family mutt will run and win..eventually you will see a mircrobe rule the world -- as you see I seem to have lost faith in the breeding process and poor results - that's what happens when you have millions of abortions - all that is left are the clowns - so you may as well bring them in...genetic genocide..your pool is half empty.

I don't think the rest of the country is that stupid to put her that close to the red button. So in the end, all she will do is open her mouth, and people will not want to listen. Most don't listen to her anyways, because they are taken by her 'good looks'. She is attractive yes, but in an Elaine Bennette kind of attractiveness.

I don't think it has anything with being "stupid".....we can play that same game for Canada's political process if you wish. Governor Palin has the attention and political chops to make a difference for a significant portion of the Republican party. That's what politicians do.

France's President Chirac spoke of nuking Iran, but that is OK?

Who is Elaine Bennette?

I don't think it has anything with being "stupid".....we can play that same game for Canada's political process if you wish. Governor Palin has the attention and political chops to make a difference for a significant portion of the Republican party. That's what politicians do.

France's President Chirac spoke of nuking Iran, but that is OK?

Who is Elaine Bennette?

Why would you kill all of those Iranian protestors ? They looked like pretty good kids to me..President Chirac would love to nuke Iran because he is jealous - it would not be about killing the bad guys - but the good ones...funny - go to France and have a look around - Supremecy through attritional genocide is probably the only way they can lower the bar and feel glorous again...and you don't have to be stupid or smart to push the nuclear button - just suicidal - depressed and a thing called HOPELESS...once hope and faith are gone - that is poverty..death soon follows.

Don't be so sure - there seems to be a contest on this century on who can elect the most inept president - Palin will be elected then after that Mike Tyson will run and win...after that..your aging family mutt will run and win..eventually you will see a mircrobe rule the world -- as you see I seem to have lost faith in the breeding process and poor results - that's what happens when you have millions of abortions - all that is left are the clowns - so you may as well bring them in...genetic genocide..your pool is half empty.

Even if that were true.....tough titty. If Americans (or wannabe Canadians) find themselves in such a situation, then they only have themselves to blame...for not giving a crap in the first place to vote....or not having the power to act as a counter force. If you don't believe in your cause just as much (or more) than Palin believes in hers, then she just might kick your ass. And that's why these wanksters are so afraid of her.

Even if that were true.....tough titty. If Americans (or wannabe Canadians) find themselves in such a situation, then they only have themselves to blame...for not giving a crap in the first place to vote....or not having the power to act as a counter force. If you don't believe in your cause just as much (or more) than Palin believes in hers, then she just might kick your ass. And that's why these wanksters are so afraid of her.

Agreed - there is no real political will or will period to vote up here --you see the dumbest fucks running the place - because the smart ones are to selfish or don't give a damn - that not giving a damn attitude will have to be paid for in blood eventually - when the whole system goes south.. It might just be intellectual spite that brings this on --those that could contribute politically were thwarted - and lost interest - because with a democracy - If you orgainize the mass of stupid people - you can remove the smart ones by force..before you know it - you have a dumbed down nation with Obama as President - imagine electing a president on his skin colour - grave error...I really don't mind if Palin kicks my ass - I get she's a great kisser..one kick then a kiss - it's worth the pain.

Votes? Choose one from column A, or one from column B...

I don't see it so much as a response out of fear, as trying to cause damage to the GOP by using her against them. She is the currently popular rallying point for the party, and they want reasonable Republican voters to be turned off by her craziness.

They probably don't have to work too hard.

..... Supremecy through attritional genocide is probably the only way they can lower the bar and feel glorous again...and you don't have to be stupid or smart to push the nuclear button - just suicidal - depressed and a thing called HOPELESS...once hope and faith are gone - that is poverty..death soon follows.

Then you may as well be dead already. The world is what it is, and nuclear armageddon is actually far less likely than years ago. Dinky terrorist a-bombs or radiological contamination don't count.

Then you may as well be dead already. The world is what it is, and nuclear armageddon is actually far less likely than years ago. Dinky terrorist a-bombs or radiological contamination don't count.

I believe that also that we are now conditioned world wide into knowing that nuclear war is not survivable..and even if there are survivors - this elite little group would have not slaves - and they know that. The survivors would have to make a living with their hands...because all the other hands would have run off or been burned off..or dead.. That's also a joke - the "dirty bomb" - what's that consist of...scraping off the glowing numbers of a thousand old alarm clocks causing a reading that's barely registers in the red? The public hear about dirty bombs..and hear the world "nuclear material" and the average dummie thinks it's an actual nuclear explosion --It's like smashing an X ray machine and spreading the broken pieces around a few city blocks..not even an issue!

Yes It is doubt full that we on mass lose all hope in human existance and commit suicide..Human hope is strong - and I hate to admit it - after all the horror committed by us in the last ten thousand years - we are still here even with nuclear weapons - I state - Humanity even the worst of us have goodness....and that spark is why we stll sustain.

Votes? Choose one from column A, or one from column B...

Nope....my ballot had eight "columns".

I don't see it so much as a response out of fear, as trying to cause damage to the GOP by using her against them. She is the currently popular rallying point for the party, and they want reasonable Republican voters to be turned off by her craziness.

It is just as easy to find "crazies" on the left....they call themselves "progressives".