Explosives Found in World Trade Center Dust

http://www.opednews.com/populum/diarypage.php?did=12863

April 13, 2009 at 09:32:26 Permalink

9/11 Thermite Fingerprints

Diary Entry by Gene Cappa

The dust of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11 reveals irrefutable evidence of the extensive use of thermite explosives which totally demolished the buildings.

::::::::

EXPLOSIVES FOUND IN WTC DUST

Scientists Discover Both Residues And Unignited Fragments Of Nano-Engineered Thermitic Pyrotechnics In Debris From the Twin Towers

Traces of explosives in 9/11 dust, scientists say

By Elaine Jarvik

Deseret News

Tiny red and gray chips found in the dust from the collapse of the World Trade Center contain highly explosive materials — proof, according to a former BYU professor, that 9/11 is still a sinister mystery.

Physicist Steven E. Jones, who retired from Brigham Young University in 2006 after the school recoiled from the controversy surrounding his 9/11 theories, is one of nine authors on a paper published last week in the online, peer-reviewed Open Chemical Physics Journal. Also listed as authors are BYU physics professor Jeffrey Farrer and a professor of nanochemistry at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.

For several years, Jones has theorized that pre-positioned explosives, not fires from jet fuel, caused the rapid, symmetrical collapse of the two World Trade Center buildings, plus the collapse of a third building, WTC-7.

The newest research, according to the journal authors, shows that dust from the collapsing towers contained a "nano-thermite" material that is highly explosive. Although the article draws no conclusions about the source and purpose of the explosives, Jones has previously supported a theory that the collapse of the WTC towers was part of a government conspiracy to ignore warnings about the 9/11 terrorists so that the attack would propel America to wage war against Afghanistan and Iraq.

The next step, Jones said in a phone interview on Monday, is for someone to investigate "who made the stuff and why it was there."

I wonder if this will even make the mainstream news.

Edited by tango

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.opednews.com/populum/diarypage.php?did=12863

April 13, 2009 at 09:32:26 Permalink

9/11 Thermite Fingerprints

Diary Entry by Gene Cappa

The dust of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11 reveals irrefutable evidence of the extensive use of thermite explosives which totally demolished the buildings.

::::::::

EXPLOSIVES FOUND IN WTC DUST

Scientists Discover Both Residues And Unignited Fragments Of Nano-Engineered Thermitic Pyrotechnics In Debris From the Twin Towers

Traces of explosives in 9/11 dust, scientists say

By Elaine Jarvik

Deseret News

Tiny red and gray chips found in the dust from the collapse of the World Trade Center contain highly explosive materials — proof, according to a former BYU professor, that 9/11 is still a sinister mystery.

Physicist Steven E. Jones, who retired from Brigham Young University in 2006 after the school recoiled from the controversy surrounding his 9/11 theories, is one of nine authors on a paper published last week in the online, peer-reviewed Open Chemical Physics Journal. Also listed as authors are BYU physics professor Jeffrey Farrer and a professor of nanochemistry at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.

For several years, Jones has theorized that pre-positioned explosives, not fires from jet fuel, caused the rapid, symmetrical collapse of the two World Trade Center buildings, plus the collapse of a third building, WTC-7.

The newest research, according to the journal authors, shows that dust from the collapsing towers contained a "nano-thermite" material that is highly explosive. Although the article draws no conclusions about the source and purpose of the explosives, Jones has previously supported a theory that the collapse of the WTC towers was part of a government conspiracy to ignore warnings about the 9/11 terrorists so that the attack would propel America to wage war against Afghanistan and Iraq.

The next step, Jones said in a phone interview on Monday, is for someone to investigate "who made the stuff and why it was there."

I wonder if this will even make the mainstream news.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr it proves there was Aluminum, Iron, and burning rocket fuel.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr it proves there was Aluminum, Iron, and burning rocket fuel.

indeed?

That accounts for this?

And ...

He says there is no benign explanation for the thermite in the WTC dust.

Edited by tango

He says there is no benign explanation for the thermite in the WTC dust.
Yet he thinks there is a plausible explanation for how a massive hoax involving hundreds of people could have been pulled of without a single whistleblower coming forward?

Wake me up when someone finds a credible witness that participated in planting the alleged bombs....

Yet he thinks there is a plausible explanation for how a massive hoax involving hundreds of people could have been pulled of without a single whistleblower coming forward?

Don't forget the improbability of this many government employees ever pulling off something of this magnitude without several blowing the cover through sheer incompetence.

Wake me up when someone finds a credible witness that participated in planting the alleged bombs....

All this other malarky aside I don't think it would be prudent to take a nap just yet. There are still the root causes and aftermath to investigate not to mention reconcile.

Tiny red and gray chips found in the dust from the collapse of the World Trade Center contain highly explosive materials
So? Just because they don't have a explanation for why the material is there does not mean that there is not one. We don't have a lot of experience cleaning up 100 story towers that have been hit by planes. It is hard to know what is normal.

In courts this kind of inconclusive circumstantial evidence means nothing unless there is something that corroborates it. Find some corroborating direct evidence such as a person who assisted in the planting the bombs and you may have a point. Until then it is nothing.

Look again.

Tiny red and gray chips found in the dust from the collapse of the World Trade Center contain highly explosive materials

Red and gray chips. Hmmmmm, doesn't quite connect all the dots. I have a conspiracy theory that has a complete timeline with perpetrators, motive, planners, financing and even video. All things being equal, until anybody can provide the same evidence, I'll go with the official version.

Red and gray chips. Hmmmmm, doesn't quite connect all the dots. I have a conspiracy theory that has a complete timeline with perpetrators, motive, planners, financing and even video. All things being equal, until anybody can provide the same evidence, I'll go with the official version.

How does "the official version" explain the presence of these highly technical and powerful explosives in different dust samples?

I must have missed that! :lol:

So? Just because they don't have a explanation for why the material is there does not mean that there is not one. We don't have a lot of experience cleaning up 100 story towers that have been hit by planes. It is hard to know what is normal.

In courts this kind of inconclusive circumstantial evidence means nothing unless there is something that corroborates it. Find some corroborating direct evidence such as a person who assisted in the planting the bombs and you may have a point. Until then it is nothing.

Hard evidence like this is much more informative than unreliable eye witnesses. Witnesses can be silenced, ignored, discredited, any number of things can make human testimony unreliable.

What would explain the presence of this very sophisticated, highly explosive material?

Edited by tango

What would explain the presence of this very sophisticated, highly explosive material?
Don't know. Don't care. Without corroborating evidence it is meaningless. Important scientific point: no evidence is irrefutable. Just because this guy says it come from an explosive that does not mean it did. That is why independent corroborating evidence is key.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-circumstantial-evidence.htm

A classic example of circumstantial evidence would be testimony from a witness who arrived at a crime scene to find someone holding a smoking gun. The person holding the gun could have committed the crime in question, but he or she could also be an innocent bystander. A piece of corroborating evidence to support a case against the person holding the gun might come from another witness who testifies to hearing a gunshot seconds before the first witness arrived on the scene, suggesting that the murder would not have had a chance to get away.

In this case, all of the eye witnesses say the victim died from an 'impact with an airplane'. That makes your 'smoking gun' uninteresting. Find a witness that planted the bombs and you may have something worth looking at.

Edited by Riverwind

How does "the official version" explain the presence of these highly technical and powerful explosives in different dust samples?

I must have missed that!

In the absence of any other explanation - it may just be a hoax. After all, when you read the paper - the samples didn't come from official sources, but were submitted by citizens who said they gathered it on 9/11, I think.

Also, there doesn't seem to be a calculation of how many explosives would have been used, calculating the percentage of mass of thermite in the samples - which is itself suspicious.

In the absence of any other explanation - it may just be a hoax. After all, when you read the paper - the samples didn't come from official sources, but were submitted by citizens who said they gathered it on 9/11, I think.

Also, there doesn't seem to be a calculation of how many explosives would have been used, calculating the percentage of mass of thermite in the samples - which is itself suspicious.

This is just the initial release of information. No doubt there will be more.

I think they've done everything they could to validate the sources of the samples.

It's always suspicious to me when the mainstream media ignores an issue of this importance.

Very suspicious.

No doubt...we need some fresh hoaxes after all these years.

I think they've done everything they could to validate the sources of the samples.

Then you have seen the chain of custody documents?

It's always suspicious to me when the mainstream media ignores an issue of this importance.

Very suspicious.

Don't worry, I am sure that Alex Jones and Infowars has picked it up by now.

Very suspicious.

Sorry, Tango, but without a clean source we have ample reason to doubt this.

Sorry, Tango, but without a clean source we have ample reason to doubt this.

Watching the collapse on TV ---- I saw what appeared to be a block or two away from the WTC - a building simply fell down for no reason - it was building 7....I thought to myself - must have been the vibration from the big collapse --- It was odd and made no sense... this like the JFK killing (facilitated by his VP and friends) has been solved - listening to President Johnstons 90 year old lawyer interviewed it was clear when he reported that during a drinking party - Kennedy's VP said "that son of a bitch won't be bother us anymore"....as for 911 - it was a combination of domestic facilitation - pure stupidity and cut throat opportunism..It was like a man wanting to be hit so he could charge and destroy his assaulter..and sue him - and generate a profit through the war on terror.....the whole thing stinks - Building 7 fell down - for no logical reason.

Again Thermite and it's products are an easy compound to identify. If I go to a building right now I beat their is Sulfur, Iron and Aluminum in it. OK now burn it with jet fuel, I bet all these products will be found in the rubble. Now I can draw the conclusion this was caused by Thermite even though it wasn't.

Again Thermite and it's products are an easy compound to identify. If I go to a building right now I beat their is Sulfur, Iron and Aluminum in it. OK now burn it with jet fuel, I bet all these products will be found in the rubble. Now I can draw the conclusion this was caused by Thermite even though it wasn't.

Me the dumbie says.. 9 11 - was a great opportunity to rule with ease - a rule by those not smart enough to run a country..If it was not for 9 11 - Cheney and Bush and the rest of the boys would be total non-entities...If it was not for 'terrorism" - The last administration would have been noted in the history books as one big NOTHING!