Obama Gets MAD

Looks like President Obama has wasted no time digging in and lighting up, at least according to MAD Magazine:

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics..._treatment.html

What, me worry?

I wonder if Michelle lets him smoke in the house?

He can smoke where he damned well pleases - It is not illegal. "When the president does it, it is not illegal" - Untill they make it a banned substance and stop collecting billions on this addition tax - then he should smoke up a storm - besides smoking may be bad for the gums..but it will not kill you - when your time comes to go you go dispite what the habits are - There are people in Canada who are statists..They banned somking in cars when you have children in the car - Even with the blowers on and the windows open doning 80 miles an hour...The people pushing this are those that want to own you and your children. What makes this clear is the fact that you are banned from smoking in a convertable...This signifys that the whole smoking thing is a ruse - It's about state ownership of the individual - about keeping the herd under control ---Obama is not of the herd - HE IS THE MASTER OF THE HERD.....I hope he fires up a smoke and blows it in the face of every last hetrofag liberal conservative..who attempts to control others - because they can not control themselves and their urge to dominate others.

I don't know man, he promised he'd quit. Next thing you know he'll be dropping bombs on people in other countries or something.

I thought everyone knew that it very hard for most people who smoke to quit. Have you ever been to a cancer hospital and seen the patients outside with their IV, smoking??? Obama has a high stressful job and even Bush was on anti-depression drugs and Harper also. Since Obama is the Prez I would think he has access to the best stop smoking answers.

Which small appliance told you Harper was on antidepressants?

Dancer , it was reported on the news back in'06 on TV news , when he first went to the PMO and they were showing the front of the PM house and saying he had to go to get medical help for panic and anxiety attacks, that's why he gain so much weight in his middle. So your answer to which small appliance told me was the TV!!!!

Dancer , it was reported on the news back in'06 on TV news , when he first went to the PMO and they were showing the front of the PM house and saying he had to go to get medical help for panic and anxiety attacks, that's why he gain so much weight in his middle. So your answer to which small appliance told me was the TV!!!!

Stephen Harper had an ASTHMA attack you silly twit. He is on prescription medication for his Asthma which has a side effect of weight gain. He has had Asthma since childhood. May the Gods strike your keyboard mute!

Oh Right. The tv was actually the toaster.

`

Looks like President Obama has wasted no time digging in and lighting up, at least according to MAD Magazine:

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics..._treatment.html

What, me worry?

I wonder if Michelle lets him smoke in the house?

Ranting about unsubstantiated allegations of smoking, while quoting Mad flipping magazine. This is what the GOP supporters have been reduced to.

That's pretty funny. And I don't mean funny haha.

Ranting about unsubstantiated allegations of smoking, while quoting Mad flipping magazine. This is what the GOP supporters have been reduced to.

Ranting about a non-rant is even more silly.....but then I wouldn't expect you to understand MAD anyway. It's an American joint....

That's pretty funny. And I don't mean funny haha.

Not sure what you ever mean.......but that's OK. You're too busy speaking for others! :lol:

Ranting about a non-rant is even more silly.....but then I wouldn't expect you to understand MAD anyway. It's an American joint....

Not sure what you ever mean.......but that's OK. You're too busy speaking for others! :lol:

Don't you worry BC2004, the presidency isn't boxing, basketball, golf... it's not over yet for 'yer type'. ;)

The "presidency" isn't Canadian either, but so many experts abound...LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I said the presidency is Canadian? Show me where, cause it sounds like you're grasping those straws again....

Nothing like a competent educated handsome black man to bring out the worst in aging old white men. Oh, right, you were like that before Obama... sorry, I forgot. ;)

I said the presidency is Canadian? Show me where, cause it sounds like you're grasping those straws again....

It's not all about you.....this is a Canadian forum, or so I'm told.

Nothing like a competent educated handsome black man to bring out the worst in aging old white men. Oh, right, you were like that before Obama... sorry, I forgot. ;)

????? Not so "black"...and not so "white"....seek your racist extremes elsewhere.

Don't you worry BC2004, the presidency isn't boxing, basketball, golf... it's not over yet for 'yer type'. ;)

Don't look now, but between Joe Calzaghe and all of those Russian and eastern Europe powerhouses, Whitey is back in boxing in a big way. Hey, Chick, after Manny Pacquiao's awe-inspiring victory over Oscar, "yer type" are stars in the boxing game too!

-k

What a racist un politically correct thing for a leftist to say. Tsk tsk

"his type" isn't race based. All kinds of people are uneducated rightwing rednecks.

Apparently BC04 is a black man. But not an educated liberal black man. A redneck, guntoting, baggypants wearing black man probably walks around saying "Yo Yo Mofo" trying his best to fit in with the young. :lol:

"his type" isn't race based. All kinds of people are uneducated rightwing rednecks.

If you re-read BC Chick's post...

Don't you worry BC2004, the presidency isn't boxing, basketball, golf... it's not over yet for 'yer type'.

...it's pretty obvious that she was indeed referring to race.

-k

If you re-read BC Chick's post...

Don't you worry BC2004, the presidency isn't boxing, basketball, golf... it's not over yet for 'yer type'.

...it's pretty obvious that she was indeed referring to race.

-k

What a racist un politically correct thing for a leftist to say. Tsk tsk

I was referring to THIS post...

which was in response to BC Chick saying "his type"...

and I said "his type" does not mean his "race" but his politics.

Geeez Kimmy... we all know you have more intellect than that... what gives?

Better add irony to that satire.....

Ranting about unsubstantiated allegations of smoking, while quoting
Mad
flipping magazine. This is what the GOP supporters have been reduced to.

Actually, the Mad article was funny I thought, it was you I was making fun of. Now we can add tragedy to that list as well. :lol: