U.S. Presidential Elections 2008

It's even been debunked and criticized by Republicans-- and Fox News.

Wrong. He's going to raise the capital gains tax. And considering 100 million American's own stock, I'm not sure how he claims he's only rasing taxes on the "rich."

Back to Biden. "You can't walk into a 7/11 without a slight Indian accent. I'm serious." Stay classy Joe Biden.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest American Woman
Wrong. He's going to raise the capital gains tax. And considering 100 million American's own stock, I'm not sure how he claims he's only rasing taxes on the "rich."

If you say so, because of course you know more about it than "virtually every independent analyst." :rolleyes:

Back to Biden. "You can't walk into a 7/11 without a slight Indian accent. I'm serious."

If you're going to quote the man, at least get the quote right.

Stay classy Joe Biden.

I think you need to come up with a new line. That one's as stale as yesterday's news. Which, btw, is exactly what your Biden quote is.

Guest American Woman
You stay classy, Shady.

My thoughts exactly. I've said it before and I'll say it again-- I've never run into a liberal who's made fun of a child's looks. It the lowest of the low for an adult, a grown man, to make fun of an innocent teenage girl, and apparently we have some 'men' on this forum who are just as "classy" as Limbaugh and McCain.

Edited by American Woman

Site? Link?

Back to Biden. "You can't walk into a 7/11 without a slight Indian accent. I'm serious." Stay classy Joe Biden.

Yeah but you laugh every time Apu on The Simpsons opens his mouth. Not to mention most of you Obama haters were believing in the lie that he was a Muslim. Tought it up sport.

American Woman - could you run next time please??

My thoughts exactly. I've said it before and I'll say it again-- I've never run into a liberal who's made fun of a child's looks. It the lowest of the low for an adult, a grown man, to make fun of an innocent teenage girl, and apparently we have some 'men' on this forum who are just as "classy" as Limbaugh and McCain.
Edited by GostHacked

:unsure: Telewhat?

Wikipedia

A teleprompter (also known as an autocue) is a display device that prompts the person speaking with an electronic visual text of a speech or script. Using a teleprompter is similar to the practice of using cue cards. The screen is in front of the lens of the camera, and the words on the screen are reflected to the eyes of the speaker using a one-way mirror.

Guest American Woman
Wrong. He's going to raise the capital gains tax. And considering 100 million American's own stock, I'm not sure how he claims he's only rasing taxes on the "rich.

Obama only wants to raise the capital gains tax for people making $250,000+ a year and the number of families that claim an adjusted gross income of more than $250,000 is projected to be 2% next year. link

ABC News' Teddy Davis, Arnab Datta, and Rigel Anderson Report: Sen. Barack Obama’s, D-Ill., top economic advisors announced on Thursday that he is seeking to raise the capital gains tax rate from 15 percent to 20 percent for those Americans making more than $250,000 per year. link

How many times are you going to reword/repeat a claim that is totally and completely false??

Guest American Woman
American Woman - could you run next time please??

Why not? Seems I'm qualified. After all, I'm not part of the Washington, DC inner circle; I'm from small-town Main Street USA, plus I'm a mom. A single mom, so I should get extra points for that. I may be overqualified, though, since I've actually followed international politics and traveled to quite a few foreign countries. :P

Why not? Seems I'm qualified. After all, I'm not part of the Washington, DC inner circle; I'm from small-town Main Street USA, plus I'm a mom. A single mom, so I should get extra points for that. I may be overqualified, though, since I've actually followed international politics and traveled to quite a few foreign countries. :P

And have you also worked on your City Council? Worked as Mayor of your city? Worked as Governor of your state? Yeah, probably not. :rolleyes:

However, maybe I should run for Preisdent. I've done a little community organzing work, and I can vote present on any tough issue that comes my way. :lol: Alhtough, I may be a little overqualified, because I don't support infanticide.

Guest American Woman

Sorry. You weren't born in the U.S., so you most definitely don't qualify even in the unlikely event you were to become a citizen. :( Even the GOP does require some qualifications. :P

Edited by American Woman

Sorry. You weren't born in the U.S., so you most definitely don't qualify even in the unlikely event you were to become a citizen. :( Even the GOP does require some qualifications. :P

Maybe I'll run for the Democrat nomination. Afterall, even dead people vote for their candidates.

Guest American Woman
Maybe I'll run for the Democrat nomination. Afterall, even dead people vote for their candidates.

Just when I think you're posts can't get any more stupid, you post something like this ..... :rolleyes:

Barely.

Guest American Woman
Almost as stupid as posting an "Obama derangement" thread. What's it up to, 4 replies now? Yeah, Obama derangement is outta control! :lol:

Since I didn't post that thread, I don't know why you're bringing it up in response to me. But then, I can't figure out why you say half the things you do. :rolleyes: But since you're obviously obsessed with it to the point where you're keeping track of the number of replies in the thread, perhaps you're worried that you may have a case of it yourself? B)

Since I didn't post that thread, I don't know why you're bringing it up in response to me. But then, I can't figure out why you say half the things you do. :rolleyes: But since you're obviously obsessed with it to the point where you're keeping track of the number of replies in the thread, perhaps you're worried that you may have a case of it yourself? B)

Well, it's because it's frequently the case that people who are obsessed with measuring things... well, you get the point. ;)

Nope. You get deducted points for setting a bad example for society.

Guest American Woman

I'd ask you why you say I'm setting a bad example for society, but first I'd have to care ... and I just don't see that happening.

Almost had coffee all over my laptop... good job A.M.

Shady

Almost as stupid as posting an "Obama derangement" thread. What's it up to, 4 replies now? Yeah, Obama derangement is outta control!

Compared to the Palin Derangement Syndrome thread, not many seem to be affected by the ODS if you want to compare threads. You would think that there would be more to that thread than the PDS thread, considering, Hussein is a supporter of terrorists and a muslim and kills babies.. well according to those who says people like me who have PDS.

Please to be telling me how AM is a bad example for society??

Topaz

Don't think its that stupid, when voting by computers, the software can be hacked to give and take votes just like it did for GW.

You are correct here. Computer voting, like online polls are usless.