Johnson Pushes Bill to Support Trump After Guilty Verdict

9 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Biden has not been charged in any state court, so this law does not affect him. It only affects the convicted felon. 

A better approach is simply don’t commit crime, and don’t vote for criminals.  

You did not ask who the law would currently affect. It would be best if you chose your words better. 

16 minutes ago, User said:

You did not ask who the law would currently affect. It would be best if you chose your words better. 

What does it matter?  The point was clear, so I'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing with this sort of pedantic word-mongering.  It would be best if you chose your lines of reasoning better.  This one's a loser.  

22 minutes ago, User said:

Oooh!!! You’ve got us all so fooled!!  So clever!

Hows this: If Biden commits a crime in, I dunno… Delaware or Rhode Island, then he can Stand trial there, as he should.  

The disgusting fat slob you’re cheering for is a convicted felon who’s going to be criminally tried in Georgia and probably Arizona.  Because he is a criminal. This stupid law won’t pass, it won’t get thru the House much less the Senate and Biden certainly wouldn’t sign it and the courts would rule it unconstitutional because the Federal government has no such right.  This is obviously all grandstanding for attention among the MAGA crowd and the only purpose is to let Trump circumvent all the laws he’s broken by dismissing all of these criminal charges if he’s elected 

• Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What does it matter?  The point was clear, so I'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing with this sort of pedantic word-mongering.  It would be best if you chose your lines of reasoning better.  This one's a loser.  

Oh, how cute. I see what you are doing now. You are all riled up because you lied in the other thread, so now you are going to troll me in other threads. 

The point was clear... and wrong. The implication was that this was only for Trump, but in fact it is a law that would apply to all Presidents past and future. 

This would be a good thing for Democrats too, because you can be sure Republicans are going to use this lawfare moving forward too. 

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Hows this:

How is this, you jumped on a comment of mine where I was pointing out the fact: that passing this law doesn't make Trump above the law. It simply moves any charges to the federal justice system. 

Just now, User said:

Oh, how cute. I see what you are doing now. 

Highlighting how obnoxiously pedantic you are?  Yep!  🫡

1 minute ago, User said:

This would be a good thing for Democrats too, because you can be sure Republicans are going to use this lawfare moving forward too. 

You say this as if they weren't already doing it, and didn't start 8 years ago. 

The only difference is that the legal system operates on objective reasoning and provable fact, and Donald's shameless and compulsive lying faceplant in that arena.   

All citizens are either equal under the law or they are not. This is one of the cornerstones of the democracy. It either exists or not. No one can be fooled here: yes one can do away with democracy; out of difficulties, boredom or other reasons; but no: it cannot exist outside of its main, defining principles. Doing away with the democracy itself is the trampists's real, genuine goal.

34 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Highlighting how obnoxiously pedantic you are?  Yep!

The only thing proving to be obnoxious is you. 

You lied repeatedly in one thread and instead of having enough integrity to own up to that you are going to be obnoxious yourself in other threads trying to troll me now. 

11 minutes ago, myata said:

All citizens are either equal under the law or they are not. This is one of the cornerstones of the democracy. It either exists or not. No one can be fooled here: yes one can do away with democracy; out of difficulties, boredom or other reasons; but no: it cannot exist outside of its main, defining principles. Doing away with the democracy itself is the trampists's real, genuine goal.

Are you in the right thread?

This is not about how Democrats tried to remove Trump from the Ballot illegally. 

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Because Joseph Biden obviously hasn’t committed any crimes. If he had, then I’d vote for someone else, since I don’t belong to a political cult.

Lol.

22 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Because Joseph Biden obviously hasn’t committed any crimes. If he had, then I’d vote for someone else, since I don’t belong to a political cult.

I guess you will ignore all those classified documents he had in his possession all over his properties. 

2 hours ago, User said:

Democrats tried to remove Trump from the Ballot illegally. 

It's not "illegal" for offices and courts to disagree. And not "illegal" neither to appoint a consul a dictator. Only a choice. When cornerstone principles of the democracy are eroded: consciously and deliberately, it will go. There will be no miracles and cannot be.

7 minutes ago, myata said:

It's not "illegal" for offices and courts to disagree. And not "illegal" neither to appoint a consul a dictator. Only a choice. When cornerstone principles of the democracy are eroded: consciously and deliberately, it will go. There will be no miracles and cannot be.

LOL. 

Yes, it was illegal. 

Of course, just as I figured though, you are here crying about democracy while you defend literally taking someone off the ballot. 

So much for Democracy. 

8 minutes ago, User said:

Of course, just as I figured though, you are here crying about democracy while you defend literally taking someone off the ballot.

Well, yes. Not everybody has to and can be on the ballot in a democracy, obviously. That is fully compatible with the principle: everyone is equal before the law, obviously not equal "everybody can do anything they like and still be on the ballot". How is this not obvious? Ohoh.

I didn't defend anything. A democratic office can make a decision based on their interpretation of the law and it can affirmed or overruled by courts. Only the normal democratic process and nothing "illegal". OK I see little point in this kind of hot air word games. Nothing can be gained by anyone.

2 minutes ago, myata said:

Well, yes. Not everybody has to and can be on the ballot in a democracy, obviously. That is fully compatible with the principle: everyone is equal before the law, obviously not equal "everybody can do anything they like and still be on the ballot". How is this not obvious? Ohoh.

I didn't defend anything. A democratic office can make a decision based on their interpretation of the law and it can affirmed or overruled by courts. Only the normal democratic process and nothing "illegal". OK I see little point in this kind of hot air word games. Nothing can be gained by anyone.

Yes, you are here defending taking the GOP nominee for President off the ballot on specious legal theories. 

It was illegal and obviously specious. 

You don't get to pretend like you care about defending Democracy when you are here defending ruining Democracy. 

You and others on the left are fully willing to burn every norm to the ground to get Trump. Nothing is noble, just, or righteous about what you are doing. 

3 hours ago, User said:

The only thing proving to be obnoxious is you. 

NO YOU?  

3 hours ago, User said:

You lied repeatedly in one thread and instead of having enough integrity to own up to that you are going to be obnoxious yourself in other threads trying to troll me now. 

No, you dissembled and played semantic word games, you're doing it again here, and I'm not the only one pointing it out.  🙄

31 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No, you dissembled and played semantic word games, you're doing it again here, and I'm not the only one pointing it out.  🙄

LOL -  uh huh.  So you lied and now you're falling back on your usual tricks :) 

Let me guess, you never said that, what you REALLY meant was, he's making stuff up and arguing with himself and it's all his fault (probably posts too much) :)  ROFLMAO!!!

Never change big guy :) 

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...Dweebles...Trump has a rather commanding lead in the polls so...ya...lots of people believe Trump. Enough in fact, to put him back in the Whitehouse. 

Yes we know that the MAGA CULT like you believes everything the CONMAN says.

That's nothing to brag about. Duh

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Legato said:

So why did you vote for Biden?

Why do you TROLL about allegations which DON'T APPLY to Biden?

NOT convicted NOR even indicted like Trump. Duh

6 hours ago, User said:

What would be better is if you STOP nit picking and put a LITTLE effort into understanding IF YOU CAN. LMAO

Edited by robosmith

5 hours ago, Moonbox said:

No, he's a Luser. LMAO

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

What would be better is if you STOP nit picking and put a LITTLE effort into understanding IF YOU CAN. LMAO

I guess you couldn't figure out how he was above the law here as you claimed... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, User said:

Oh, how cute. I see what you are doing now. You are all riled up because you lied in the other thread, so now you are going to troll me in other threads. 

The point was clear... and wrong. The implication was that this was only for Trump, but in fact it is a law that would apply to all Presidents past and future. 

RepubliCONS don't get to invent evidence and LIE in state court about crimes.

2 minutes ago, User said:

I guess you couldn't figure out how he was above the law here as you claimed... 

I already told you which is why you need to put a LITTLE effort into understanding:

No CHANGE to the law would be necessary if he wasn't seeking special privileges for Trump. Duh

It is unfortunate that you STILL can't understand.