So your thesis is that "the left" has blatant hypocrisy SOLELY DUE to YOUR BELIEF they have no intent to accomplish what they advocate.

Based on YOUR PERCEPTION that inequalities are ONLY "perceived."

First off, the existence of inequalities are OBVIOUS to anyone whose head is not up their ass.

Secondly YOUR BELIEF about anyone else's INTENT does NOT make it FACTUAL.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, robosmith said:

So your thesis is that "the left" has blatant hypocrisy SOLELY DUE to YOUR BELIEF they have no intent to accomplish what they advocate.

Based on YOUR PERCEPTION that inequalities are ONLY "perceived."

First off, the existence of inequalities are OBVIOUS to anyone whose head is not up their ass.

Secondly YOUR BELIEF about anyone else's INTENT does NOT make it FACTUAL.

Your lack of self awareness is so fruitful for me.

First, you say my observations are beliefs as if your observations are facts...AND...you do it in a thread that addresses left wing hypocrisy. That's just gold right there. Bravo.

Second, you said (very angrily I might add) that there are obvious inequalities (presumably for superficial characteristics like race, sex, religion, etc) to counter that I said the left uses superficial characteristics like sex, race and religion to create justification for hatred. I mean seriously, what more could you have done to prove my point?

Finally, I don't have to believe it is the intent of the left to use superficial characteristics to drive their hatred, though that is the logical conclusion. I can merely post videos of them saying they hate people for superficial reasons:

Edited by gatomontes99

29 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

Your lack of self awareness is so fruitful for me.

First, you say my observations are beliefs as if your observations are facts..

You posted ONLY BELIEFS with NO OBSERVATIONS.

Are you STILL disputing that inequalities exist? Why?

AND...you do it in a thread that addresses left wing hypocrisy. That's just gold right there. Bravo.

You've not demonstrated hypocrisy, ONLY STATED YOUR BELIEFS.

Second, you said (very angrily I might add) that there are obvious inequalities

ANYONE can SEE inequalities, except it seems for you. They ARE obvious.

(presumably for superficial characteristics like race, sex, religion, etc) to counter that I said the left uses superficial characteristics like sex, race and religion to create justification for hatred. I mean seriously, what more could you have done to prove my point?

I said NOTHING which proves your point. 

Nothing about superficial characteristics nor hatred.

You made PRESUMPTIONS AGAIN. 

Finally, I don't have to believe it is the intent of the left to use superficial characteristics to drive their hatred, though that is the logical conclusion. I can merely post videos of them saying they hate people for superficial reasons:

That is YOUR BELIEF that the REASONS are "superficial."

How about you explain YOUR case that your videos show "hatred" for superficial reasons.

Joy Reid is celebrating the PROGRESS made by black people prosecuting those who advocate their OPPRESSION.

Are you claiming the OPPRESSION of qualified blacks is "superficial" ? AKA means nothing or doesn't exist.

Edited by robosmith

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

How about you explain YOUR case that your videos show "hatred" for superficial reasons.

Joy Reid is celebrating the PROGRESS made by black people prosecuting those who advocate their OPPRESSION.

Are you claiming the OPPRESSION of qualified blacks is "superficial" ? AKA means nothing or doesn't exist.

jon-steward-clapping.gif.09170f3d93eadbf9ae4b5c1d38663b09.gif

Yes, I dispute that there are inequalities. I believe that all men, women and children are created equal. The fact that you don't, proves my point. It is also why I say you lack all self awareness. Littering your post with personal attacks does nothing to disprove or discredit anything I said. But the excuses that you made for Joy Reid are just embarrassing. What she said was not a celebration of skin color. What she said was pure, unadulterated hatred that was based primarily on Trump's skin color. Apparently she hates tangelos with yellow hair?

1 hour ago, gatomontes99 said:

I don't believe, not for one minute, that the left has any intent to create equal footing for all men, women and children among all races, religions and ideologies in every corner of the world.

100%

Their entire political theology is driven by hatred stemming from perceived inequalities.

Not really, or they wouldn't lie about it. 

Inequality had nothing to do with the deaths of Floyd, Rayshard, Brionna, Trayvon and M Brown. 

The dems just use division as a political tool, and their political strategy is to never let a good tragedy go to waste.

The ultimate hypocrisy/irony imo was that when that 16 yr old black kid was killed by the BLM police, CNN et al didn't even talk about it. 

BLM was started because "police murder too many young black men", and they policed 7 city blocks for 3 weeks, and in that time they killed one child and shot a 14 yr old, critically injuring him. Did they ever say "Uh, geez, maybe this is a lot harder than we realized"?

If regular police were shooting black kids as fast as the BLM police were, it would end up being hundreds of thousands of kids/yr. Regular police work a lot more than just 7 sq blocks, and they do it 12 months a year, not just 3 weeks. 

49 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Are you through making an a55 of yourself...again...?

What inequities do you see?

3 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

I realized today that conservatives have to say a lot of things like:

"If a white guy said that about a black man...."

"If a man said that about a woman..."

"If a jew did that to a muslim..."

What better illustration is there that the left is, at the same time, the biggest champion of hate filled rhetoric that uses superficial characteristics as their justification for their hate and supposed champion of equality. I'm sorry, but that is blatant hypocrisy. I don't believe, not for one minute, that the left has any intent to create equal footing for all men, women and children among all races, religions and ideologies in every corner of the world. Their entire political theology is driven by hatred stemming from perceived inequalities.

I know! They even let Obama get away with wearing a tan suit! No impeachment, no Supreme Court, nothing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Something

Biden was prattling about white supremacists back in 2021. He must have meant those whites currently protesting at the colleges. That's okay. they're his white supremacists.

Yes, I dispute that there are inequalities. I believe that all men, women and children are created equal.

What does that mean to you? Just because the DoI says that, does not mean there is ANY basis in the law for it.

The law is the Constitution and CODES. No one cites the DoI when they're in court.

It is OBVIOUS that you and I do not have equal privileges with Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk.

And few have EQUAL opportunities as those born to great wealth.

The fact that you don't, proves my point.

I believe that the DoI says ALL MEN have equal rights under the law. Children certainly DON'T.

And women are getting there. There is a saying in US law that goes: "Defendants have all the due process they can afford." That means UNEQUAL rights under the law.

For example, people like yourself say Trump is not a criminal because he's never been convicted of a crime, completely ignoring that he uses wealth to manipulate the justice system is ways unavailable to the average Joe.

It is also why I say you lack all self awareness. Littering your post with personal attacks does nothing to disprove or discredit anything I said.

Pointing out where you  make no sense is not a personal attack, it a FACT that you make mistakes. You post beliefs and claim they are observations, but contain NO FACTS you claim to have observed.

But the excuses that you made for Joy Reid are just embarrassing. What she said was not a celebration of skin color.

In a way, they are. Blacks have a LONG HISTORY of UNEQUAL RIGHTS under the law here. It is RACIAL PROGRESS that they are gaining opportunities LONG DENIED due to skin color.

What she said was pure, unadulterated hatred that was based primarily on Trump's skin color. Apparently she hates tangelos with yellow hair?

She said NOTHING about Trump's skin color, ^this is just DRIVEL.

What she mentioned was RACIAL OPPRESSION policies promoted by Trump cronies like Stephon Miller.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Are you through making an a55 of yourself...again...?

Certainly ^YOU are not.

What inequities do you see?

Inequities are very different from inequalities under discussion. Duh

Equity is results like the equity you have in your house; equality is opportunity.

1 hour ago, Legato said:

Biden was prattling about white supremacists back in 2021. He must have meant those whites currently protesting at the colleges. That's okay. they're his white supremacists.

No he was talking about the neo-Nazis marching in Charlottesville. WTH are you talking about?

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

What does that mean to you? Just because the DoI says that, does not mean there is ANY basis in the law for it.

Do you want to try again and maybe address what I actually said rather than this weird strawman argument you concocted?

15 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It is OBVIOUS that you and I do not have equal privileges with Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk.

Equal privileges? Who said anything about equal privileges? And where did money come into this? I was talking about equality. Equality isn't an outcome. Equality is a process.

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

And women are getting there. There is a saying in US law that goes: "Defendants have all the due process they can afford." That means UNEQUAL rights under the law.

No. You have equal rights. Nothing guarantees your ability to exercise them. I have the right to own a gun. Doesn't mean the government has to give me one. I habe the right to free speech. Doesn't mean anyone has to listen. Rights are things you can do. Whether or not you can achieve them is up to you.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, robosmith said:

She said NOTHING about Trump's skin color, ^this is just DRIVEL.

What she mentioned was RACIAL OPPRESSION policies promoted by Trump cronies like Stephon Miller.

Oh she absolutely took delight in the white guy being unjustlynprosecuted. To her, she was winning this battle in a race war.

Trump never performed any racial oppression. In fact, under Trump, blacks so the greatest gains in wage and unemployment gaps. Trump undid Joe Biden's racist prison reform and was applauded by former Obama staffer Van Jones. It took Biden undoing opportunity zones that Trump created to help minorities to achieve greater economic success. And lo and behold the wage and unemployment gaps returned. Go figure.

5 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

Do you want to try again and maybe address what I actually said rather than this weird strawman argument you concocted?

Do you want to answer my question? What does it MEAN TO YOU?

Equal privileges? Who said anything about equal privileges? And where did money come into this? I was talking about equality. Equality isn't an outcome. Equality is a process.

Equality can mean many different things. What does "equality of process" mean to you?

No. You have equal rights. Nothing guarantees your ability to exercise them.

If you can't exercise your rights, they are meaningless.

I have the right to own a gun. Doesn't mean the government has to give me one.

There are many other ways to own a gun. Duh

I habe the right to free speech. Doesn't mean anyone has to listen.

Now you're just making up shit. You have free speech and everyone else has the freedom to ignore you.

Rights are things you can do. Whether or not you can achieve them is up to you.

People listening to you has nothing to do with your freedom to spout bullshit.

Oh she absolutely took delight in the white guy being unjustlynprosecuted.

That is just YOUR ASSumption. Like everyone outside of the MAGA CULT, she knows about the extensive EVIDENCE justifying the prosecution as decided by the GJ.

To her, she was winning this battle in a race war.

Has nothing to do with race outside of the satisfaction that some blacks are finally in a position of power which was LONG DENIED ALL OF THEM.

Trump never performed any racial oppression.

You obviously don't know his history. Google Trump racial discrimination in rental and Trump racial discrimination Central Park Five

In any case, Reid referenced Trump's cronies, NOT Trump himself. Duh

In fact, under Trump, blacks so the greatest gains in wage and unemployment gaps. Trump undid Joe Biden's racist prison reform and was applauded by former Obama staffer Van Jones. It took Biden undoing opportunity zones that Trump created to help minorities to achieve greater economic success. And lo and behold the wage and unemployment gaps returned. Go figure.

No evidence of ^this. Your mere claims are hollow and gratuitous.

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

Do you want to answer my question? What does it MEAN TO YOU?

Equality can mean many different things. What does "equality of process" mean to you?

Equality of process means the law neither favors nor henders based on superficial characteristics.

If you can't exercise your rights, they are meaningless.

There are many other ways to own a gun. Duh

Now you're just making up shit. You have free speech and everyone else has the freedom to ignore you.

People listening to you has nothing to do with your freedom to spout bullshit.

Rights are not meaningless if you are incapable of executing them. They don't exist of the government regulates them.

That is just YOUR ASSumption. Like everyone outside of the MAGA CULT, she knows about the extensive EVIDENCE justifying the prosecution as decided by the GJ.

Has nothing to do with race outside of the satisfaction that some blacks are finally in a position of power which was LONG DENIED ALL OF THEM.

You obviously don't know his history. Google Trump racial discrimination in rental and Trump racial discrimination Central Park Five

In any case, Reid referenced Trump's cronies, NOT Trump himself. Duh

No evidence of ^this. Your mere claims are hollow and gratuitous.

Dude, come on. First, she absolutely said Trump and his cronies. So she wasnt just talking about his cronies. Second, no one ever called Trump racist before he was a politician. In fact, the Clinton's invited gin to Chelsea's wedding. Are you saying the Clintons invited a known racist to a wedding?

Second, the Central Park 5 were convicted of rape when he talked about them and he never made any mention of race. He only said that NY should bring back the death penalty, in light of that act, as a tough on crime stance.

As for renting, Trump says that they tried to eliminate welfare cases..aka if you can't pay, there is nothing available. It is possible that a manager took that differently. However the case was settled with nothing more than some policies added to their renting procedures.

19 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

I don't believe, not for one minute, that the left has any intent to create equal footing for all men, women and children among all races, religions and ideologies in every corner of the world. Their entire political theology is driven by hatred stemming from perceived inequalities.

Their hatred, huge tho it may be, actually stems from other things. The percieved inequities is simply their 'vehicle' for expressing those issues because they can't otherwise in a politically acceptable fashion.

They are mostly driven by jealousy, anger and dissatisfaction with themselves as a person.  And in some cases a sense of wanting to belong to something or some group, and really wanting that group to somehow be relevant.

And rather than learning to be happy with what they have and improving it, or managing their anger productively, or improving their own confidence and who they are as a person or making friends normally, they lash out.  They will find something or someone that is' 'evil' and make it their holy mission to eradicate that thing.  To the point of ridiculousness.

It has ALWAYS been this way. This is the so called 'But for' phenomenon.  "But for the Jews, our economy would be strong!"   "But for the class structure, you would have a turnip in every pot!" "but for evil white men, you would have freedom and prosperity!". 

Etc etc.

Conservatives tend to not allow others to be the excuse for their problems.  They just look at what is between them and what they want and figure a way around it. If someone or a specific group is deliberately personally blocking them then fine, they'll fight that group but only if there's no way around and only till they're past them.

This is why we see all those reports and polls that show that left wing thinkers are far far more likely to have mental health issues and depression.

23 hours ago, robosmith said:

What are the inequalities in the NBA? NHL? 

How about the people in jail? That's a tough one for you to discuss.

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Their hatred, huge tho it may be, actually stems from other things. The percieved inequities is simply their 'vehicle' for expressing those issues because they can't otherwise in a politically acceptable fashion.

They are mostly driven by jealousy, anger and dissatisfaction with themselves as a person.  And in some cases a sense of wanting to belong to something or some group, and really wanting that group to somehow be relevant.

And rather than learning to be happy with what they have and improving it, or managing their anger productively, or improving their own confidence and who they are as a person or making friends normally, they lash out.  They will find something or someone that is' 'evil' and make it their holy mission to eradicate that thing.  To the point of ridiculousness.

It has ALWAYS been this way. This is the so called 'But for' phenomenon.  "But for the Jews, our economy would be strong!"   "But for the class structure, you would have a turnip in every pot!" "but for evil white men, you would have freedom and prosperity!". 

Etc etc.

Conservatives tend to not allow others to be the excuse for their problems.  They just look at what is between them and what they want and figure a way around it. If someone or a specific group is deliberately personally blocking them then fine, they'll fight that group but only if there's no way around and only till they're past them.

This is why we see all those reports and polls that show that left wing thinkers are far far more likely to have mental health issues and depression.

Revenge of the nerds. 

They've learned to put the females up front in everyone's faces, 'cause nobody wants to slug a woman.

They are cowards...loud...disrespectful or downright hateful...vengeful little d1nks.

They are a clear and present danger to society.

Revenge of the nerds. 

LOL well something like that :)  More like revenge of the mentally unhealthy but either way....

They've learned to put the females up front in everyone's faces, 'cause nobody wants to slug a woman.

I'm reminded of that joke - "After watching his behavior, i remembered i've always been proud of the fact that i've never hit a woman. But i can find something else to be proud of. "

They are cowards...loud...disrespectful or downright hateful...vengeful little d1nks.

Yes - thats what you get when you get mentally unwell violence filled projectionists.

They are a clear and present danger to society.

Sadly they're a part of society. And that's a problem that's not easily untangled.

• Like 1