Best Behaviour: Busy Time for Me

Greg

• Forum Admin

Hey folks,

just wanted to drop in and tell everyone that I'll be preoccupied for the next few days/weeks. My wife and I had our first child over the weekend and she and the little squirt will be coming home from the hospital today. This means that I am going to be unable to monitor the forums as closely and I want everyone to be on their best behaviour. I really don't want to have to worry about this place over the next few days, and I just know that everyone here will be civil and respectful to each other.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the cooperation.

Cheers,

Greg

Hey folks,

just wanted to drop in and tell everyone that I'll be preoccupied for the next few days/weeks. My wife and I had our first child over the weekend and she and the little squirt will be coming home from the hospital today. This means that I am going to be unable to monitor the forums as closely and I want everyone to be on their best behaviour. I really don't want to have to worry about this place over the next few days, and I just know that everyone here will be civil and respectful to each other.

Cheers,

Greg

Congratulations Greg!

My wife and I had our second arrive on January 17, so I know full well what you will be going through...I promise I'll stay out of trouble.

FTA

Hey folks,

Cheers,

Greg

Congratulations Greg!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Hey....was it a boy or a girl???

Well if it's a boy I hope they don't name him "John".

That name's got all kinds of bad connotations ... a toilet, a prostitute's customer, an unknown (John Doe). Even songs aren't complimentary .... "Big Bad John".

Even John Keats complained about it in a letter to his sister-in-law:

"If you should have a boy do not christen him John ... 'Tis a bad name and goes against a man. If my name was Edmund I should have been more fortunate", he wrote.