The Republican party is heading toward an all-out personality cult

On 4/2/2024 at 2:12 PM, myata said:

The Guardian

Guy Reschenthaler of Pennsylvania told Fox News Digital: “In my lifetime, our nation has never been greater than under the leadership of President Donald J Trump".

History shows very clearly that this kind of collective delusion cannot be healed quickly or easily. Once into the tunnel, it becomes very difficult to recognize and acknowledge the grotesque failure of intelligence and judgement. They will try to silence and turn everyone around, only to not think and notice their patent and obvious !diocy. This is exactly how authoritarianism works.

Run!

“Headed towards”?  It has been an all-out personality cult for almost a decade now. 

On 4/3/2024 at 2:54 PM, ironstone said:

You're insulting a lot of blacks and hispanics with that remark since a number of them have moved over to Trump for 2024.

Such hatred.

The hatred for Trump only started when he ran on the Republican side. Most people liked the man prior to that, including some ladies in the link below.

"He's an upstanding American"  Joy Behar

If I didn't see it with my own eyes...

LMAO so it’s racist criticize Trump supporters because a very small proportion of them are non- white,  is that correct?  Meanwhile still a-ok to criticize Dems who have a very large percentage of non-whites right?  Also it’s ok to criticize Black and Hispanic communities generally, as long as they don’t support Trump right?  That’s Trump “logic”for you  

Yeah when Trump was a just a harmless dumb celebrity he got treated like one, that’s showbiz. Many people who worked on the Apprentice and otherwise participated on pre-political show business promotion have expressed regret in hindsight and said they never would have done so if they new he would weaponize his reality show flavour of the month celebrity to become the next fascist dictator. 

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

And you have a vivid imagination if you believe anyone takes you the least bit seriously with your pathetic attempts to assert your OPINIONS which no one believes.

You speak as if your propaganda is in fact, NOT propaganda. lol

My "OPINIONS" beat the ever loving shit out of everything you've got, and I prove it consistently. ;)

8 hours ago, myata said:

Yep, this kind of dudes clearly understand exactly two dead brain buzzwaves. What surprises?

What we understand is that you have a wet diaper. You leftoids are the biggest bunch of crybabies the world has ever known. 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Deluge said:

You leftoids are the biggest bunch of crybabies

You have nothing to say here. And can't even notice, know it because there are only two dead brain buzzwaves, since deep and unknown ages.

Dead buzzwave #1: Worship Him!!!!

Dead buzzwave #2: ANATHEMA!!

Enjoy

Edited by myata

Giggle.

I read this and think 2 things.

1. The Libbies are panicking. 

2. Calling the electorate stupid is a bad idea.

RFK guarantees a Trump presidency. Choke on that robo-bot you divisive little plank.

8 hours ago, myata said:

You have nothing to say here. And can't even notice, know it because there are only two dead brain buzzwaves, since deep and unknown ages.

Dead buzzwave #1: Worship Him!!!!

Dead buzzwave #2: ANATHEMA!!

Enjoy

I'm sorry, heathen, but death, misery and destruction surrounds your zombie cult. It's everpresent until HE wipes it out. ;)

Edited by Deluge

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Giggle.

I read this and think 2 things.

1. The Libbies are panicking. 

2. Calling the electorate stupid is a bad idea.

RFK guarantees a Trump presidency. Choke on that robo-bot you divisive little plank.

You're an lDIOT if you believe ANYTHING is guaranteed at this early date.

Thanks for demonstrating you know nothing about US elections.

2 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Queers for Palestine is the funniest one of them all.

I think the winner remains (from BC Solidarity protests in 1983) "Lesbian Mothers Against the Budget". Queers for Palestine is a good 2nd.
Christians For Trump doesn't rate, just so wrong on so many levels.