Canada's dangerous slide into antisemitism

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Thats a bullshit answer...Is that what we should tell the Ukrainians,Syrians, Iraqis,yemen, any other country that has seen conflict...Just move to where it is safer...what if we had that situation in Canada, could you just up and leave, is there no attachment to the place, the nation...

Yes, I would tell anyone living in a conflict zone who feel threatened that they should get out if they can. In fact thousands. of Jews fled Israel after Oct. 7.

One of the reasons that Israel was created was because most other countries were kicking them out in mass... So where do they move where they are not prosecuted by governments,lobby groups, protest groups, or harassed by others who don't like their faith...

IDK how about Canada, USA, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Mexico...shall I continue?

When has it become normal to support terrorist behavior, to openly call for the destruction of a state or nation...we have laws for all of that and yet they are being suppressed or dismissed... 

One of the more interesting turns after Oct.7 was the way conservatives have embraced the concepts like "hate speech" and "safe spaces"n after years of mocking them when they were a lefty thing.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Yes, I would tell anyone living in a conflict zone who feel threatened that they should get out if they can. In fact thousands. of Jews fled Israel after Oct. 7.

IDK how about Canada, USA, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Mexico...shall I continue?

One of the more interesting turns after Oct.7 was the way conservatives have embraced the concepts like "hate speech" and "safe spaces"n after years of mocking them when they were a lefty thing.

Advice that would include leaving everything you own basically, except what you could stick in a suitcase hoping everything you leave behind will still be there when you get back...not to mention unless you have been approved as a refugee where are you going to stay....what is your source of income, your advice is easy to say but difficult to accomplish...one could also tell that to the palestinians as well, but that would be wrong some way right... 

You mention lots of countries but most of them are having problems with "professional protestors", harassment,and sometimes violence including our nation Canada...which brings this question why is it we offer everyone that comes to Canada safety to be reasonable free from harassment or violence...and yet when it comes to Canadian jews we look the other way....

Correct me if i'm wrong but these are laws right, being a lefty or righty is a moot point,  laws must be obeyed by everyone...it does not matter if you embrace them or not...unless they protect everyone except jews...Thats not the case is it? 

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Of course, if it is not in your perspective it must be false news.

I read international news and they seem to have similar numbers

For sure civilians die but...when there are so many untrained and non combatants dying, something is off.

Well Hamas has already come out and said they include hamas fighters in their numbers...remember the first rocket attack on the hospital, that turned out to be a Hamas rocket, they reported 500 women and children were killed, blamed it on Israel, a massive investigation done by UN, US government  determined that it was indeed a hamas rocket and 23 people were injured not killed...there are many more reports that have been questioned, but are not verified...

Most media outlets are reporting hamas numbers does that make them right...no none of them have been verified...and the UNHCR are on the ground...but have gone silent.

If you think something is off compare it to other major urban conflicts...i think you'll find the numbers are very light, considering everything Israel does before launching a attack, or bomb strike...dropping leaflets, cell phone alerts, loud speakers...plus TV, radio alerts the only thing they have not done is knock on their doors and move them...

3 hours ago, Black Dog said:

You mean people who held duel citizenship. Others are out of luck. They can no more move to Canada or the US than I can move to the US or Israel.

I've always supported hate speech as a concept, as long as it's limited to those who are openly, publicly, and repeatedly attacking other groups in a way that is likely to lead to violence. As for 'safe spaces', that doesn't mean safe from contrary opinions but safe from violence and threats. 

And you ignore the corollary. Your lot has, for years, been demanding safe spaces, and also insisting anyone who says anything that makes any other person feel threatened has to be shut down and punished. If the people occupying these university spaces were condemning Arabs or Muslims and calling them murderers you'd be denouncing them and demanding they all be arrested. But somehow it's okay when it's Jews.

13 hours ago, I am Groot said:

You mean people who held duel citizenship. Others are out of luck. They can no more move to Canada or the US than I can move to the US or Israel.

But you can do both those things. Hell, all you need to qualify for immediate Israeli citizenship is to convert to Judaism.

13 hours ago, I am Groot said:

I've always supported hate speech as a concept, as long as it's limited to those who are openly, publicly, and repeatedly attacking other groups in a way that is likely to lead to violence. As for 'safe spaces', that doesn't mean safe from contrary opinions but safe from violence and threats. 

None of that applies to any of the campus protests you're claiming are making Jews unsafe. You're just equating criticism with threats in this instance.

And you ignore the corollary. Your lot has, for years, been demanding safe spaces, and also insisting anyone who says anything that makes any other person feel threatened has to be shut down and punished. If the people occupying these university spaces were condemning Arabs or Muslims and calling them murderers you'd be denouncing them and demanding they all be arrested. But somehow it's okay when it's Jews.

Indeed I would, just like I would if anyone was actually doing that to Jews. But Israel and jews are not interchangeable.

Edited by Black Dog

16 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Advice that would include leaving everything you own basically, except what you could stick in a suitcase hoping everything you leave behind will still be there when you get back...not to mention unless you have been approved as a refugee where are you going to stay....what is your source of income, your advice is easy to say but difficult to accomplish...one could also tell that to the palestinians as well, but that would be wrong some way right... 

The difference is Palestinians have no choice in the matter of leaving their homes or nowhere to go.

You mention lots of countries but most of them are having problems with "professional protestors", harassment,and sometimes violence including our nation Canada...which brings this question why is it we offer everyone that comes to Canada safety to be reasonable free from harassment or violence...and yet when it comes to Canadian jews we look the other way....

None of those countries I listed are as unsafe for Jews as living in Israel seems to be!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

The difference is Palestinians have no choice in the matter of leaving their homes or nowhere to go.

then it is very important for them not to start major wars with people who are far better equipped and armed than they are. Isn't it. If you willingly choose to jump off a cliff it's not anyone's fault but your own that you're going to hit bottom

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

then it is very important for them not to start major wars with people who are far better equipped and armed than they are. Isn't it. If you willingly choose to jump off a cliff it's not anyone's fault but your own that you're going to hit bottom

Don't think the thousands of dead kids had any say in the matter dickwad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Don't think the thousands of dead kids had any say in the matter dickwad.

I think their parents did. And I think the terrorists that hide behind them do. You should talk to them. And let's face it, you don't care about dead kids. You care about virtue signaling for the terrorist group that you approve of. Otherwise you'd be calling for them to surrender.

I wonder how much say was given to the Israeli children who were slaughtered on October 7th and whose bodies were burned and desecrated? You don't seem to care that much about that.

30 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I think their parents did. And I think the terrorists that hide behind them do. You should talk to them. And let's face it, you don't care about dead kids. You care about virtue signaling for the terrorist group that you approve of. Otherwise you'd be calling for them to surrender.

In one breath you cry about "virtue-signalling" and in the very next demand that I virtue signal in a way you'd find acceptable. You have absolutely zero self awareness lmao.

I wonder how much say was given to the Israeli children who were slaughtered on October 7th and whose bodies were burned and desecrated?

We heard plenty about those Israeli children, even ones that didn't actually exist.

You don't seem to care that much about that.

On the contrary, I simply fail to see how slaughtering a bunch of other kids is going to bring those dead children back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

In one breath you cry about "virtue-signalling" and in the very next demand that I virtue signal in a way you'd find acceptable. You have absolutely zero self awareness lmao.

Ummmm... no :)   But i could see how stupid people would think that :) 

Virtue signalling happens when someone takes an impractical or unreasonable position for 'virtue points'.  Pretending that the Israelis are deliberately targeting children or can control hamas putting children in front of their fighting positions as if it's the israeli's fault is simply virtue signalling and pretending to care about children's deaths.  So when you complain about the israelis when it comes to kids deaths - that's just bullshit.

Hamas surrendering and facing up to what they did and NOT hiding behind children actually WOULD stop the children from dying.  So if you cared you'd be calling for ACTUAL action to resolve the issue. That is NOT virtue signalling - that's an actual practical resolution.

But of course - being a flaming leftie you probably didn't know the difference between virtue signalling and calling for legitimate action :)

Wah wah waaaaaaaaah :)

We heard plenty about those Israeli children, even ones that didn't actually exist.

Well that's a pretty easy way to solve the problem, simply imagine that the dead don't exist.  So - no palestinian children have been killed.  Problem solved. Hey! that worked great :)  

The left's belief in self delusion to solve problems is simply stunning.

On the contrary, I simply fail to see how slaughtering a bunch of other kids is going to bring those dead children back.

Pretty simple - no more children need to die if hamas is wiped out.

Strange if you care about children that you're not interested in that :)  

What a hypocrite.  You don't have a single word of complaint about the dead israeli children - in fact you want to pretend that never happened - yet we're supposed to believe you're all choked up about the alledged dead gaza children :)  

You coudln't teach morals or ethics to a snake.  If you care about the chlidren start calling for the surrender of hamas so that it can be dismantled and the war can be over.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Ummmm... no :)   But i could see how stupid people would think that :) 

Virtue signalling happens when someone takes an impractical or unreasonable position for 'virtue points'.  Pretending that the Israelis are deliberately targeting children or can control hamas putting children in front of their fighting positions as if it's the israeli's fault is simply virtue signalling and pretending to care about children's deaths.  So when you complain about the israelis when it comes to kids deaths - that's just bullshit.

Hamas surrendering and facing up to what they did and NOT hiding behind children actually WOULD stop the children from dying.  So if you cared you'd be calling for ACTUAL action to resolve the issue. That is NOT virtue signalling - that's an actual practical resolution.

But of course - being a flaming leftie you probably didn't know the difference between virtue signalling and calling for legitimate action :)

Wah wah waaaaaaaaah :)

Calling for Hamas to surrender when one has no power or ability to influence such an outcome just to be seen to be taking the "right" stance on the matter is absolutely virtue signalling you dumb twat.

Well that's a pretty easy way to solve the problem, simply imagine that the dead don't exist.  So - no palestinian children have been killed.  Problem solved. Hey! that worked great :)  

The left's belief in self delusion to solve problems is simply stunning.

The fact that you are too stupid to understand that pointing out the incontestable fact that many of the "atrocities" Israel reported in the aftermath of Oct 7 were fabricated is not denying that any atrocities occurred is crystal clear evidence that you have spent a not insignificant amount of time in your life deprived of oxygen.

Pretty simple - no more children need to die if hamas is wiped out.

Strange if you care about children that you're not interested in that :)  

What a hypocrite.  You don't have a single word of complaint about the dead israeli children - in fact you want to pretend that never happened - yet we're supposed to believe you're all choked up about the alledged dead gaza children :)  

You coudln't teach morals or ethics to a snake.  If you care about the chlidren start calling for the surrender of hamas so that it can be dismantled and the war can be over.

Again, I'm amazed you think I have that kind of power and influence, it'd be almost flattering if it was coming from someone who was not clinically retarded.

None of those countries I listed are as unsafe for Jews as living in Israel seems to be!

They have as much choice as any other refugee, take a boat, or cross the Egyptian border...or maybe they should have thought about the consequences before oct 7...They certainly had lots of choices before the war...

That's what Israel is doing right now, making Israel safe for all it's citizens...by routing out every Hamas terrorist, or any palestinian that wants to pick up arms to carry out terrorist attacks...or perhaps your impling that Israel has no rights to defend itself ? They should just go, find a new home in some foreign land...the Question is WHY, should they be forced to go, this is their home, their country, does that not mean anything ?  

None of that applies to any of the campus protests you're claiming are making Jews unsafe. You're just equating criticism with threats in this instance.

Khan, graduate student president and co-founder of the MIT Israel Alliance, said MIT has become “overrun with toxic antisemitism” and by “terrorist supporters that directly threaten the lives of Jews on our campus.”

“It is not overly dramatic to ask that something be done when our very existence is under threat,” Khan said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/29/business/antisemitism-college-harvard-upenn/index.html

Nearly three-quarters of Jewish college students in the U.S. experienced or witnessed antisemitism on their campus since the start of the academic year, according to a new survey released by the Anti-Defamation League, an advocacy group that has been tracking anti-Jewish incidents amid the Israel-Hamas war.

The new poll, released jointly by the ADL and the Jewish outreach organization Hillel International, found that 73% of Jewish college students and 44% of non-Jewish students experienced or saw antisemitic incidents since the beginning of the 2023-24 school year, ranging from antisemitic vandalism to threats of physical violence.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/73-jewish-college-students-experienced-seen-antisemitism-start-school-rcna127014

The complaint alleges that Dai posted threatening messages to the Cornell section of an online discussion site, including posts calling for the deaths of Jewish people and a post that said “gonna shoot up 104 west.” According to information provided by Cornell University Police and other public information, 104 West is a Cornell University dining hall that caters predominantly to Kosher diets and is located next to the Cornell Jewish Center, which provides residences for Cornell students. In another post, Dai allegedly threatened to “stab” and “slit the throat” of any Jewish males he sees on campus, to rape and throw off a cliff any Jewish females, and to behead any Jewish babies. In that same post, Dai threatened to “bring an assault rifle to campus and shoot all you pig jews.” The charges and the allegations in the complaint are merely accusations. The defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndny/pr/cornell-student-arrested-making-online-threats-jewish-students-campus

These are what i found in a quick goggle search, these are threats of physical violence given to Jewish students...on campuses during these protests and during regular classes...I wonder what would happen if white students were to do they same thing to Any of the Muslim protestors or students...

This is not just a US problem this is happening here in Canada as well. but somehow you missed this how...

45 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Calling for Hamas to surrender when one has no power or ability to influence such an outcome just to be seen to be taking the "right" stance on the matter is absolutely virtue signalling you dumb twat.

Nonsense. People DO have power. Why do you think the palestine sympathizers are paying for people to protest? 

If people spoke out and gov'ts got the message and started to call for hamas to surrender there would be a great deal of political pressure on hamas.

But as predicted - as a leftie you honestly can't tell the difference - you only understand virtue signalling :)   Way to "out" yourself big guy :)

The fact that you are too stupid to understand that pointing out the incontestable fact that many of the "atrocities" Israel reported in the aftermath of Oct 7 were fabricated is not denying that any atrocities occurred is crystal clear evidence that you have spent a not insignificant amount of time in your life deprived of oxygen.

Ummm.. claiming they're fabricated is in fact the definition of claiming they didn't occur :)

LOL - oh dear.  You're in full melt down mode again it would seem :)  That seems to happen a lot when you try to think.  Oh well. 

Again, I'm amazed you think I have that kind of power and influence,

I'm amazed you think people don't.

it'd be almost flattering if it was coming from someone who was not clinically retarded.

You're talking to your mirror again i see :) 

Well considering your full blown melt down hissy fit moment (and i do love it when you lefties do that :) ) it sounds like i was right on the money. You don't care about the kids at all. For you ALL of this is virtue signalling.   And now you're mad that it got pointed out.

Sorry kiddo.

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

They have as much choice as any other refugee, take a boat, or cross the Egyptian border...

The border is closed, are you really not paying attention? 

or maybe they should have thought about the consequences before oct 7...They certainly had lots of choices before the war..

If the average Palestinian is responsible for the actions of Hamas, does that mean the average Israeli is responsible for the actions of their government and thus a fair target?

Edited by Black Dog

41 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Nonsense. People DO have power. Why do you think the palestine sympathizers are paying for people to protest? 

If people spoke out and gov'ts got the message and started to call for hamas to surrender there would be a great deal of political pressure on hamas.

But as predicted - as a leftie you honestly can't tell the difference - you only understand virtue signalling :)   Way to "out" yourself big guy :)

You mean the whole time the solution was for western people 3000 miles away from the conflict to just ask Hamas to give up? *slaps forehead* Why didn't anyone think of this before??

Ummm.. claiming they're fabricated is in fact the definition of claiming they didn't occur :)

Some were. Not all but definitely some of the more highly publicized ones.

LOL - oh dear.  You're in full melt down mode again it would seem :)  That seems to happen a lot when you try to think.  Oh well. 

Nah you're projecting. The number of boomer emojis your using is a dead giveaway that you're Big Mad.

I'm amazed you think people don't.

"Hamas is a bloodthirsty terrorist organization that only exists to murder Jews whenever and whenever they can. But what of we simply asked them to stop, surely they would listen!"-you

You're talking to your mirror again i see :)

Well considering your full blown melt down hissy fit moment (and i do love it when you lefties do that :) ) it sounds like i was right on the money. You don't care about the kids at all. For you ALL of this is virtue signalling.   And now you're mad that it got pointed out.

Sorry kiddo.

It's always amusing when you think all the people laughing at you for being stupid are actually the mad ones. Anyway shouldn't you be spending more time writing sternly worded letters to Hamas's leadership telling them to Cut It Out? You could have this whole conflict wrapped up by Monday if you hurry!

7 hours ago, Black Dog said:

No, I'm not. As a professor said earlier today who accompanied two Jewish girls into class at Columbia past screaming students waving Palestinian flags they most definitely thought it was a threat. Jewish students aren't wearing any symbols of who and what they are on college campuses anymore. Or do you think you know better than them what is and isn't a threat to them? They've had thousands of years of recognizing when the signs of approaching danger grow around them.

7 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Indeed I would, just like I would if anyone was actually doing that to Jews. But Israel and jews are not interchangeable.

To some of the demonstrators, I'm sure that's correct. To many, if not most of the Muslim demonstrators, there is no difference.

The border is closed, are you really not paying attention? 

If the average Palestinian is responsible for the actions of Hamas, does that mean the average Israeli is responsible for the actions of their government and thus a fair target?

A lot of the Egyptian border is open desert, or they could use all the tunnels that Hamas dug...one can just walk across...But if you saying there is no way out i'm going to have to call bullshit...And why is it that most other refugees use boats to get into europe...i guess there are no boats in gaza, which has a large fishing fleet...

Bullshit question....The answer is always NO, according to the Geneva convention Civilians are not allowed to be punished, directly targeted, for the actions of their government....* Note, Hamas is a terrorist group and is not afforded ANY rights under the convention period....which means very little in the big picture...

That being said, 60 % of palestine voted for Hamas, A terrorist group....the remaining 40 % voted for Fatah also a known terrorist group...none of that cry's foul to you...maybe just poor decision making on their part, but where is the line where the people are held responsible for their actions...If they did not agree with the Hamas direction why not stand up to them ...why not leave when they had a chance as you suggested...

Israel has the right to defend it's citizens from any attack that is in the conventions plus built into international law...There are no clauses stating that one has to stop after a certain period of time, Israel is free to destroy their attackers, which has not been done yet...and if civilians get killed they are consider collateral damage...if all the rules and conventions were adhered to...

Hamas and those that carried out the attacks are guilty of a war crimes, they attack was directed at Israelis Civilians, they deliberately murdered men, women and children most in their own homes...they also took Hostages, another war crime, one can not take civilians as hostage to trade later...Yes these are the people your cheerleading for...

Now that there is a conflict being fought, Civilians are being killed thats what happens in combat, there are rules and conventions for said killings, it all boils down to shit happens in conflict, as long as the rules and conventions are adhered to....perhaps you can provide one example where civilians have not paid a higher price than the combatants...there is none.. or provide proof that Israel is deliberately targeting civilians that will stand in the international court of law...There are many cases that are being investigated at this time , but investigations and being proven guilty are two separate issues.

6 hours ago, Black Dog said:

You mean the whole time the solution was for western people 3000 miles away from the conflict to just ask Hamas to give up? *slaps forehead* Why didn't anyone think of this before??

In essence there's truth to that.  The people pressure the gov't, the gov't acts through agencies like the un and puts political pressure on hamas.

Again - why do you think they're paying for people to demonstrate?  If gov'ts are convinced they can do much.

I'm somewhat shocked that you needed that to be explained to you.

Some were. Not all but definitely some of the more highly publicized ones.

Shuuuuuurrre.

Nah you're projecting. The number of boomer emojis your using is a dead giveaway that you're Big Mad.

LOL - i'm sure you desperately wish that's how it worked :) 

"Hamas is a bloodthirsty terrorist organization that only exists to murder Jews whenever and whenever they can. But what of we simply asked them to stop, surely they would listen!"-you

The gov'ts of the world combine to control all trade, all money, and enough military forces to overrun the entire middle east in a week - but they have no real power!!!! (snif!)

-you .

Grab a brain. Hamas exists because of iran. Threaten iran and put pressure on them and hamas will negotiate for surrender. It's not complex. ANd if they don't blow the crap out of them for a while and ask again :) 

It's always amusing when you think all the people laughing at you for being stupid are actually the mad ones.

LOL - talking to that mirror again i see :) 

Hey kid - your desperation and frustration says it all. You know I'm right and it's infuriating to you ;) 

Sorry - but when you're a grown up you know things. You'll get there one day :)  LOL!!!

On 4/26/2024 at 1:38 PM, Black Dog said:

So the whole attack was bullshit just one big made up story, do you think those videos shown to the media to prove what happened should have been shown to the public ? i mean it's obvious you're not a believer...

So you'd choose the option of turn the other cheek...what do you think happens in a conflict, blankets, teddy bears, maybe some smarties...sorry all of that only exists in the movies, conflict is made up of evil, destruction, death, pain and suffering, lots of tears...and it happens to everyone mostly civilians....not sure why that is so hard to understand, unless you have never experienced it... 

• Like 1

Maybe it is just me, but I am suspicious of anyone who isn't jewish or muslim who strongly takes a "side" on the Israeli Palestine conflict, which is largely a tribal/etholinguistic/ethonreligous issue more than it is an ideological issue or a clear aggressor vs victim scenario. If you are ethincally or religiously jewish and support israel out of ingroup-preference, fine understood. If you are muslim/arabic and support palestine out of ingroup-preference , fine understood. Anyone else however is trying to make a strong one-sided moral claim on an issue that largely comes down to two ethnic groups wanting to annihilate each-other.

On 4/26/2024 at 8:54 PM, CdnFox said:

In essence there's truth to that.  The people pressure the gov't, the gov't acts through agencies like the un and puts political pressure on hamas.

Again, do you think no one has thought to put political pressure on Hamas before? And do you actually think people virtue-signalling on message boards is going to pressure governments into leaning more on Hamas? Because if so, why aren't you doing that?

Again - why do you think they're paying for people to demonstrate?  If gov'ts are convinced they can do much.

I'm somewhat shocked that you needed that to be explained to you.

Who's getting paid to demonstrate? Is this a new crack-brained conspiracy?

Shuuuuuurrre.

LOL - i'm sure you desperately wish that's how it worked :) 

Yeah I know when you get frustrated and big Mad when the emojis come out in droves. Boomer.

The gov'ts of the world combine to control all trade, all money, and enough military forces to overrun the entire middle east in a week - but they have no real power!!!! (snif!)

-you .

Grab a brain. Hamas exists because of iran. Threaten iran and put pressure on them and hamas will negotiate for surrender. It's not complex. ANd if they don't blow the crap out of them for a while and ask again :) 

"Just start a massive war with a regional power if they don't do what you want!"-you, the geopolitics understander.

Two options here: everyone in the global military-diplomatic community is stupid for not seeing this simple solution to the problem or you're stupid for thinking it's that easy. I know where I'd put my money. 

LOL - talking to that mirror again i see :) 

Hey kid - your desperation and frustration says it all. You know I'm right and it's infuriating to you ;) 

Sorry - but when you're a grown up you know things. You'll get there one day :)  LOL!!!

The fact you can't actually debate anyone without puffing yourself up when you're quite clearly dumber than dogshit is so funny, dude.

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Again, do you think no one has thought to put political pressure on Hamas before?

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT you said noooo!!!! :)

Your problem is you have to lie so much to defend your position you can't remember what stories you've told up to this point :)

Now you just look stupid.

Regardless of where it's done - if you gave a shit about kids you'd be calling for hamas's surrender, not israels.

Who's getting paid to demonstrate? Is this a new crack-brained conspiracy?

Dude there's been tonnes of main stream media discussions about this already, the stories have been posted. Look it up, and then you can pretend you're NOT an uninformed blathering dolt.

Yeah I know when you get frustrated and big Mad when the emojis come out in droves. Boomer.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!  Well that was one of the dumber things you said - and it had some stiff competition :)   Yes you keep telling yourself that people laughing at you is a sign they're 'big mad' there snowflake :)

"

Just start a massive war with a regional power if they don't do what you want!"-you, the geopolitics understander.

Well, when what you want is them NOT to slaughter your women and children and mutilate their genitals and burn them  then yes.  That would be accurate

"Why are they so angry over a few thousand women and children getting burned to death and having their genitals nailed?" - you, the terrorist apologist

Two options here: everyone in the global military-diplomatic community is stupid for not seeing this simple solution to the problem or you're stupid for thinking it's that easy. I know where I'd put my money. 

I suppose stupid people would see it that way.

In reality if you were paying attention, they DO see it that way. Notice the war in gaza? Notice the bombing of Iranian sites and the threat of escalation?  Yeah. Me too. Dumbass :)

The fact you can't actually debate anyone without puffing yourself up when you're quite clearly dumber than dogshit is so funny, dude.

I debate lots of people. With you and a few select others its pretty hard not to feel a little superior - you're dumb enough that even someone of average intelligence is going to feel like an intellectual giant talking to you ;)

And ya know ... you kinda sound 'big mad' there :)