Trump to abandon Ukraine

The astounding moral and intellectual decay: decomposition of the integrity of cult converts cannot be shrugged away with some jokes. It's a grave development that can have serious and far reaching consequences.

"Nothing nefarious" in assisting modern Hitler in his plans. Tacit enablers of modern hitlers - mindless and blind in their wild dance because hitlers sure like sunrise will come for them next. This what we're dealing with here: nothing, not a grain less.

Edited by myata

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

When Trump says he will end the war in 24 hours, the ONLY way he can do that is surrendering Ukraine to Russia by cutting off all military aid from NATO countries. Duh

Or taking the time to sit down with both sides, and pressuring Ukraine to make concessions, promising them protection for doing so. Pressuring Russia to take the offer on the table, or risk lengthening a war they clearly need out of.Ā 

NATO will not stop helping Ukraine.Ā 

This gives Ukraine leverage.

Biden is talking tough on Russia, but doing nothing for the situation.

I think Trump's soft talk, but willingness to do hard negotiations with both sides is best.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Or taking the time to sit down with both sides, and pressuring Ukraine to make concessions, promising them protection for doing so.

A victim of an unprovoked brutal aggression needs to be "pressured to make concessions". Hear it. Watch the degradation, decay of: morality; humanity and consciousness in real time, live. Nobody made them. They just chose it.

13 hours ago, Deluge said:
Ā 
often attributive
:Ā a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious (seeĀ SPURIOUSĀ sense 2)
alsoĀ :Ā its body of adherents
the voodooĀ cult
Ā 
a satanicĀ cult

Which group opens its mind to ANYTHING but Christianity?Ā 

CORRECT! The democrat party!Ā 

Dude...look who you're debating "cult" with. This robo-bot is a death worshiper. He agrees with the list of destruction and suffering Brandon has given us.

No debate is possible and frankly...necessary.

Let the death-cult scream. All they do is dig themselves deeper.

34 minutes ago, myata said:

A victim of an unprovoked brutal aggression needs to be "pressured to make concessions". Hear it. Watch the degradation, decay of: morality; humanity and consciousness in real time, live. Nobody made them. They just chose it.

Errr...unprovoked?

myata...just what is in that Kool-aid you're drinking?

1 hour ago, myata said:

Watch the degradation, decay of: morality; humanity and consciousness in real time, live.

Literally the woke movement in a nutshell.Ā 

1 hour ago, myata said:

A victim of an unprovoked brutal aggression needs to be "pressured to make concessions".

Negotiations will end this war.

Nothing else will. Tough talk won't do a thing.Ā 

Ukraine has burned through billions of dollars, and not advanced an inch. This is not something you can afford to fund into perpetuity.

Trump has the personality to get both at the negotiation table, and pressure both to make a fair deal.

Yes. Pressuring both.

• Like 1

"Emperor Caligula made many bizarre decisions during his reign. Certainly one of them was declaring war on the god of the sea, Poseidon. He ordered his soldiers to go to the beach and stab the sea and waves with their swords and throw spears at them"

"Negotiations" of the victim with a psycho bandit will solve this "conflict".

You could ask, how could this happen to someone who called themselves intelligent? This is how: watch it live, here. Turn off their brains, pay no attention, don't comprehend what they are saying and the result: total degradation, decay of reason; integrity; and humanity. And they wouldn't even know it. So simple.

31 minutes ago, myata said:

"Emperor Caligula made many bizarre decisions during his reign. Certainly one of them was declaring war on the god of the sea, Poseidon. He ordered his soldiers to go to the beach and stab the sea and waves with their swords and throw spears at them"

You could ask, how could this happen to someone who called themselves intelligent? This is how: watch it live, here. Turn off their brains, pay no attention, don't comprehend what they are saying and the result: total degradation, decay of reason; integrity; and humanity. And they wouldn't even know it. So simple.

Man it's 8:30 am est. And you sound drunk already. Your liver must hate you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Dude...look who you're debating "cult" with. This robo-bot is a death worshiper. He agrees with the list of destruction and suffering Brandon has given us.

You have a good point.Ā 

robowoke posts his bullshit regardless of what's being said.Ā 

I wonder if he's an actual paid shill for the left.

A total degradation of integrity, reason and humanity. Make concessions and seek compromise with a murderous maniac. Maybe he wouldn't attack you again right away. Or maybe he will. They pretend to not understand what is it they are saying. Watch it live here.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

You have a good point.Ā 

robowoke posts his bullshit regardless of what's being said.Ā 

I wonder if he's an actual paid shill for the left.

I wonder if they're paying him as well. I mean...you'd have to pay me a lot...and I mean a LOT...to get me to make such asinine arguments.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Literally the woke movement in a nutshell.Ā 

Negotiations will end this war.

Nothing else will. Tough talk won't do a thing.Ā 

Ukraine has burned through billions of dollars, and not advanced an inch. This is not something you can afford to fund into perpetuity.

Trump has the personality to get both at the negotiation table, and pressure both to make a fair deal.

Yes. Pressuring both.

Negotiations might be the only way to end this war but if you think Trump is the one to broker them you've been drinking paint.Ā 

Just now, Black Dog said:

Negotiations might be the only way to end this war but if you think Trump is the one to broker them you've been drinking paint.Ā 

How do you expect to negotiate, if not willing to sit down and talk with both sides?

Biden is not the guy who can speak with Putin.Ā 

Maybe someone else, but definitely not Biden. If its between Biden and Trump, I would feel a sharper Trump does better.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

And of course the hair sniffer can't do anything except wave homosexual flags and fixate on kids.Ā 

I guess you war mongers will have to pick a fight.Ā 

Edited by Deluge

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

How do you expect to negotiate, if not willing to sit down and talk with both sides?

Maybe someone else, but definitely not Biden. If its between Biden and Trump, I would feel a sharper Trump does better.

Well this is it. Biden isn't negotiating with anyone - he's never had much success in that department regardless and he's in a poor position to do so here.

So if there is going to be a negotiated settlement then it ain't gonna be him, and that leaves trump. And whether you love him or hate him trump knows how to get deals done.

Frankly i personally tend to think it's in Canada's best interests for the war to continue but lets face it - at some point the slaughter has to stop.Ā  It would have been one thing if ukraine would have been able to drive the russians back as it initially looked like they might, but they can't. They're just not making that much headway.

So - russia is going to get some land, and i think they'll realize that they paid an insane price for it. Hundreds of thousands of dead and wounded, their economy badly damaged, their military trashed and exposed as weak, the loss of prestige around the world, and much of the rich oligarch's wealth and assets seized.

Ukraine will likely lose some land but stands to gain massive assistance rebuilding AND be massively rearmed and equipped so that russia will never again take a foot of land and must always keep large resources on that border just in case ukraine decides to get payback. They might even get into nato.Ā  So they lose a bit but end the war and secure their future safety.

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

"A sharper Trump" my god man are you hearing yourself? More importantly: are you hearing Trump? His brain is oatmeal!

But mental acuity aside, Trump is not going to push Putin because Vlad has him under his thumb.

Edited by Black Dog

18 hours ago, Deluge said:

We're not talking about the pot smoking homosexual Jesus of the democrat party. We're talking about the actual Jesus who condemns sinners for chasing after "strange flesh" - the biblical Jesus.Ā 

There's only one cult in this country, and it's the democrat party.Ā 

1. There are thousands of cults in this country.

2. The MOST PROMINENT is the MAGA CULT, cause Trump has the biggest mouth.

3. YOU KEEP LYING ABOUT THE OBVIOUS #2.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You don't know what you're talking about. You didn't even know that FOS LIES paid a $800M penalty for LYING.

Probably have forgotten about that AGAIN after your six pack this morning. šŸ¤®

You don't even know what debate is, cause you always end up with juvenile name calling when you've LOST.

17 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

"A sharper Trump" my god man are you hearing yourself? More importantly: are you hearing Trump? His brain is oatmeal!

But mental acuity aside, Trump is not going to push Putin because Vlad has him under his thumb.

Sharper than biden's.Ā 

And sharper than yours -Ā  "The reason he won't is because reasons!"Ā  Surely even one as poorly educated as you in logic and reason can see your argument is simply a self serving circular statement. "Trump does what putin wants beacuse trump does what putin wants".

Childish.Ā 

Frankly i have less of a problem than some with the idea of the war stretching out another year or three but if you are one of those who believe that the death and suffering probably should come to an end sooner rather than later and nothing is likely to look different strategically in 3 years than it does right now then trump is the only option for a negotiated settlement currently on the table.

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Trump is not going to push Putin because Vlad has him under his thumb.

MAGA lies of the buffoon's "toughness" aren't even dumb just plain ridiculous. He ran away from every single confrontation with a dictator thug Putin, Un, Assad. He fired Commander Mattis possibly because he kicked Putin's mercenaries asses. Only MAGA brain dead can believe absolute, utmost bullshit they are creating and then, eating happily, brainlessly.

Vlad holds him by his balls and they both know it. Whole world has seen it. He isn't even hiding it. He'll jump and yap to Vlad's cue as a lapdog. Oh wait, already?

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You don't know what you're talking about. You didn't even know that FOS LIES paid a $800M penalty for LYING.

Probably have forgotten about that AGAIN after your six pack this morning. šŸ¤®

You don't even know what debate is, cause you always end up with juvenile name calling when you've LOST.

LOL...you're cute when you're silly...do ya know that? :)

Unfortunately for you...and a lot of other Libbies...I do know what I'm talking about.

Brandon has brought forth the very worst in America. The people are split down the middle and bicker like crazed seagulls.

"ORANGEMANBAD!"

"LET'S GO BRANDON!"

BUT...robo-bot...you like the open border...you like the endless killing fields in Ukraine...you like the inflation...you like the war on energy...you ignore publicly, the suffering all this chickenshit has brought to the USA and Europe.

Hence..."Death-Cult".

Have a nice day...

Edited by Nationalist

8 hours ago, myata said:

That's a lot of words that say little.

All you needed to say is....

Please accept my apologies for my uncontrollable TDS

3 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Maybe he doesn't need to push Putin. Maybe the best approach is genuinely listening to him from a vantage point of wanting to solve the issue.

Taking that same approach with Zelensky.