Harvard professor needs armed protection

11 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You really need to ignore these. Chuds.

There you go again using derogatory words against people who often put you in your place.

The people you are advising a need to ignore are just wannabe chuds who like to shout their drivel from the rooftops.

Yet when they are called out for their nonsense here you are defending them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Legato said:

There you go again using derogatory words against people who often put you in your place.

The people you are advising a need to ignore are just wannabe chuds who like to shout their drivel from the rooftops.

Yet when they are called out for their nonsense here you are defending them.

Shut da f*ck up chud.

• Haha 1

my god! the name calling! this thread is a record number of names i've been called. frothing at the mouth.

i'm afraid i'm responsible... setting logic traps where... once the path is taken. suddenly the target realizes they are in trouble! flails at some kind of argument... somewhere else! anywhere else but the trap! hahaha!

a trap that exposes what people are really thinking. bare of all of the verbal gymnastics. the nasty look in the mirror.

and the anger! the names and justification for treating others like scum!

this particular thread has been VERY informative.

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

my god! the name calling! this thread is a record number of names i've been called.

Dude - a piece of shit should not be complaining about being called a piece of shit after behaving like a piece of shit. And you were behaving like a piece of shit.

You're dishonest and acting like a scumbag. If someone like you doesn't get insulted more often then all i can assume is you don't get out much.

Behave like a decent person and you don't get insulted.  Behave like a lowlife and what do you THINK it's going to happen?

49 minutes ago, Legato said:

Oh dear, a triggered response bereft of any thought process.

Like i said - a cheezy and usually sexual insult suitable for an elementary school playground is "black dog code"  for  "I know you're right and i can't argue your point but i'm angry about it,"

1 hour ago, Legato said:

Oh dear, a triggered response bereft of any thought process.

What is it you do around here? All I ever see from you is catty drive by one-liners and jacking off like-minded dummies. You're a true waste of space and air.

23 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Dude - a piece of shit should not be complaining about being called a piece of shit after behaving like a piece of shit. And you were behaving like a piece of shit.

You're dishonest and acting like a scumbag. If someone like you doesn't get insulted more often then all i can assume is you don't get out much.

Behave like a decent person and you don't get insulted.  Behave like a lowlife and what do you THINK it's going to happen?

Funny how you left out the part where he took that dummy Yakuda apart without having to lie about what he said or re-write his posts. Take notes, tardo, you might learn something.

Like i said - a cheezy and usually sexual insult suitable for an elementary school playground is "black dog code"  for  "I know you're right and i can't argue your point but i'm angry about it,"

Not the 😅🤣😂 emoji guy whining about playground insults.

Also why do you think "shut the f*ck up" is sexual in nature? Is that what your dad would say before he locked the door?

30 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

What is it you do around here? All I ever see from you is catty drive by one-liners and jacking off like-minded dummies. You're a true waste of space and air.

So what stage are you at here, puppy dog?

Do you at least understand that the topic here is the fact that the prof is getting death threats just for posting facts, and not the fact that he only released data for one city?

Can you finally comment on whether or not that's f'd up? 

Why is destroying harmful false narratives bad in your opinion?

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Funny how you left out the part where he took that dummy Yakuda apart without having to lie about what he said or re-write his posts.

Thats because he failed  to take him apart, and lied about what he said and rewrote his posts.

Take notes, tardo, you might learn something.

"today i learned that low-iq left wing liars like the term 'tardo" "

Also why do you think "shut the f*ck up" is sexual in nature? Is that what your dad would say before he locked the door?

Wow - sounds like the voice of experience talkng there. In any case the last thing i want to do is think about what goes on in your brain, i gave up playing with etch-a-sketches when i was a kid.

2 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Meow. Just here to ridicule those who deserve it.

Space and air? So that's what's inside your head.

• Thanks 1