Black History Month.

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

"You do not have to call me racist? Your replies tell me that you would like to call me a racist. Come on, be a man about it, and call me a racist and get it over with, partial observer. "

this is not a yes or a no. This is you redirecting. Now last chance.. did I mention the word, "Racist" in this post.. look below. 

"Why do they need you to crusade for them? Are they not capable? 

I care about humans not just white folk. I care about the decisions that a person makes and therefore what they achieve not just some genetic marker. 

You do realize that by having free speech in a given nation.. you allow for these items as National Whatever Day, Black History month, National Donuts Week, or whatever. If you do not like it.. then that tells me that you do not support free speech."

I did not redirect anything. All i said was that it was in my opinion that you would like to call me a racist. Nothing wrong in saying that is there? 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Its funny how you claim to not be racist but yet you go out of your way to make it the lead topic. A bit obsessed? 

One more bloody time. How is it being racist to ask for a White History Month? Can we not talk about peoples skin color anymore? You appear to be obsessed with the thought of someone like me daring to ask for a WHM or to talk about race.

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Third time that you dodge the simplest of questions.. such cowardice. 

WTF. You keep dodging my questions, bimbo. Such cowardice on your part indeed. 

But to shut you up, there was no mention of racist in your post. Now go ahead and gloat, lefty. 😁

1 minute ago, taxme said:

One more bloody time. How is it being racist to ask for a White History Month? Can we not talk about peoples skin color anymore? You appear to be obsessed with the thought of someone like me daring to ask for a WHM or to talk about race.

It is not racist explicitly. But it shows your obsession with race. If you are of adequate intelligence then you would find one of an almost infinite number of topics to be obsessed about.. but yet you always come back to race. Such a simple mind

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is not racist explicitly. But it shows your obsession with race. If you are of adequate intelligence then you would find one of an almost infinite number of topics to be obsessed about.. but yet you always come back to race. Such a simple mind

I have an obsession with my own white race. There is nothing wrong with that is there? Even a simple minded fool like yourself should see that there is no real obsession of race going on here. It would appear as though it is all in your obsession racist mind. Asking for a WHM is not an obsession for me. It is just a question that i wanted to be answered which no one here seems to be able to supply. Only racists like yourself see racism everywhere especially if it is coming from a white guy. Go away, racist. 😁

10 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Because you clearly think whites are a superior race.

In many ways, i do believe that to be true. So, what's it to you anyway? Hello? 

41 minutes ago, taxme said:

I have an obsession with my own white race

That tells me that you are a very simple minded person. I go about life to better myself. If a person that i work with or is shopping in the same building as I is not white.. big deal. Recently hired two new individuals.... first choice was not white. What? I am woke. Oh.. but this candidate had a Phd in economics, had work experience, and knew computer programming. Guess what? My office is based on programming but according to you I should have made a white candidate my first selection even though none of the white candidates were even close to this level of skill. 

Edited by impartialobserver

On 3/11/2024 at 7:01 PM, herbie said:

Speaking of worthless opinions, start with those of fascists and racists.

That seems impractical.

After all, people on the Left regard almost everyone on the Right as being a racist. And people on the Right, regard most of the people on the Left of being racists. 

That doesn't leave a lot of people for anyone to listen to except those who think like them.

Everybody is a racist,in one way or another. But when the whites become the minority in Canada, then we can get our own white history month. 🤔 

16 hours ago, I am Groot said:

That seems impractical.

After all, people on the Left regard almost everyone on the Right as being a racist. And people on the Right, regard most of the people on the Left of being racists. 

That doesn't leave a lot of people for anyone to listen to except those who think like them.

Gotta say, you guys on this thread aren't doing a lot to beat that rap.

4 hours ago, Black Dog said:

You're really going with "I know you are but what am I?" Weak shit!

No, I'm going with the obvious fact the Left doesn't see Black people as entirely human. They hold them to different standards than they do white people on issues like crime, and feel that they need the help of the white knights of the Left to push them forward because they clearly aren't capable of competing with white people (or Asians, I guess). Thus the lower requirements to enter university, and the requirement of business and government to hire them... or else face punishment.

If you thought they were as good as white people, after all, you wouldn't be opposed to merit hiring. 

• Like 2

I mean look, if equally qualified applicants apply for a job and I know that one of them came from a hard place, yes I’ll hire the less privileged.  Could that mean that more people of colour fall into that category in the stories of applicants?  Sure.  It also means a white person can come from a hard place and get the job.  The problem with the hard place autobiographies is that they rely a lot on storytelling rather than results like marks, job experience, degrees, letters about job performance, etc. That’s why we have to be careful not to give too much weight to fuzzy criteria, as it risks hiring without regard to merit. Measurable merit first, fuzzies second.

Edited by Zeitgeist

19 hours ago, I am Groot said:

No, I'm going with the obvious fact the Left doesn't see Black people as entirely human. They hold them to different standards than they do white people on issues like crime, and feel that they need the help of the white knights of the Left to push them forward because they clearly aren't capable of competing with white people (or Asians, I guess). Thus the lower requirements to enter university, and the requirement of business and government to hire them... or else face punishment.

If you thought they were as good as white people, after all, you wouldn't be opposed to merit hiring. 

Is this strawman nonsense just to deflect from the fact that you also think whites are superior but are too chickenshit to say it?

Edited by Black Dog

4 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Is this strawman nonsense just to deflect from the fact that you also think whites are superior but are too chickenshit to say it?

I don't think whites are superior. I do, however, think Western civilization, and the culture that flows from it, is superior to that of anyone else in the world. That is why Europeans have been so successful compared to the rest. It's not in their DNA. It's in their culture.

There's no way I would consider myself 'superior' to someone like Thomas Sowell or Glen Lowry or John Mcwhorter, for example. 

Pretty sure I'm superior to Ahmed Hussen, though.

Then again, who isn't?

Edited by I am Groot

On 3/12/2024 at 3:20 PM, impartialobserver said:

That tells me that you are a very simple minded person. I go about life to better myself. If a person that i work with or is shopping in the same building as I is not white.. big deal. Recently hired two new individuals.... first choice was not white. What? I am woke. Oh.. but this candidate had a Phd in economics, had work experience, and knew computer programming. Guess what? My office is based on programming but according to you I should have made a white candidate my first selection even though none of the white candidates were even close to this level of skill. 

Well, goody-goody for you. You hired a non-white for the job. Did i ever say to you here that only white people should be hired for any job in Canada? All you are trying to do is make a mountain out of a mole hill. Just call anyone who dares to speak up for their own white race and they must be labelled racist right away. A typical left wing liberal tactic to try and shut them down. Well, that may work on some white people but not with me. Just like native Indians, East Indians, Asians and even gays can say and be proud of who they are, but with straight white people, they cannot be proud of their own white race. There truly is something wrong with this picture alright. 🤔

On 3/12/2024 at 3:23 PM, Black Dog said:

So you believe other races are inferior, but you don't think you're racist? Buddy I have some news for you.

Where did i ever say that i actually said that other races were inferior? Point that out to me, will you? The only news that i ever see coming from you is your constant total bullshit and anti-white sentiment. How is that for real news, buddy? 

16 minutes ago, taxme said:

Where did i ever say that i actually said that other races were inferior? Point that out to me, will you? The only news that i ever see coming from you is your constant total bullshit and anti-white sentiment. How is that for real news, buddy? 

Here you say "in many ways, i do believe that (whites are the superior race) to be true." The obvious corollary is that you believe that non-white races are inferior. I mean damn.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 5.21.56 PM.png

32 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Here you say "in many ways, i do believe that (whites are the superior race) to be true." The obvious corollary is that you believe that non-white races are inferior. I mean damn.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 5.21.56 PM.png

IMHO, i do believe that the white race can be seen in many ways as a superior race just by all of the inventions and creations that we have given to the rest of the world. But that does not mean that we really are superior. It is just my belief and i am entitled to say so if i want too. Any other race of people are welcome to say the same thing also if they want too. 

I will go as far as saying that the Japanese appear to be quite the superior people also. Their technology is quite impressive indeed. Just saying, 

14 hours ago, taxme said:

IMHO, i do believe that the white race can be seen in many ways as a superior race just by all of the inventions and creations that we have given to the rest of the world. But that does not mean that we really are superior. It is just my belief and i am entitled to say so if i want too. Any other race of people are welcome to say the same thing also if they want too. 

And I'm entitled to call that belief racist. Which it is. Anyway there's nothing intrinsic to white people that makes them the greatest makers of doo-dads and gadgets.

I will go as far as saying that the Japanese appear to be quite the superior people also. Their technology is quite impressive indeed. Just saying, 

Yeah white racists love the Japanese for some reason, which is funny to me.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, I am Groot said:

I don't think whites are superior. I do, however, think Western civilization, and the culture that flows from it, is superior to that of anyone else in the world. That is why Europeans have been so successful compared to the rest. It's not in their DNA. It's in their culture.

But you're really only talking about *some* Europeans here.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, taxme said:

IMHO, i do believe that the white race can be seen in many ways as a superior race just by all of the inventions and creations that we have given to the rest of the world. 

Jack Daniel's whisky would not exist if not for slaves. The credit was entirely given to his owner.

There are hundreds of inventions created by slaves in the US, alone. Due to the lack of rights and patents, the credit often would not go to the slave.

It was also in their best interest, to be or act dumb to avoid being killed or beaten. To assume there were no innovative slaves (or geniuses), would be ignorant at best.

You're ignoring the inventions and wealth taken due to colonizing, such as the creating of Madagascar vanilla. Another slave invention, in terms of fast tracking its production. 

I could go on for days. Just because someone takes credit for an invention, doesn't always mean it is their own.

Not to take away from the contributions white people have made to the world, you can't ignore the contributions and innovative minds globally, that have also made our modern world one of the best to live in.

Go to China, and tell me US engineers are the best in the world.

They have some of the most innovative and tallest buildings in the world. Bridges. Take the Macau bridge, and tell me anything remotely close can be found in our part of the world regarding complexity. Largest malls, and technologies used in the west thanks to minds like this.

Go to India, and tell me our western textile production is best.

If you feel white people are superior, you're welcome to.

But to state that they are doesn't hold weight. 

I don't see such views as racist however, as you have yet to present a strong case to support them, which just make them ignorant in my books. 

Racist is an overused word in our lingo, which I don't feel describes you.

• Like 1