Black History Month.

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

It is more like this thread is just dripping with plenty of your sheer stupidity. There is nothing that i said here that can be seen as being racist. You cannot show me where i am really being racist? I just questioned something and buffoons like you want to see the racism in what i said. Why do left wing comrades like you always try and make everyone appear to be a racist because they have their own opinion? I can call you a racist just with your anti-white racist reply here. FOB. 

The only people in my experience who cry about "y no white history month" are dyed-in-the-wool bigots.

I am pretty sure that there are many so called rebels living in the south that can easily call and probably do call you a filthy degenerate confederate pos.

I'm pretty sure all the rebels are long dead. And if they weren't, why would they call me a confederate? Do you know what a confederate is?

The rebels lost the battle, and therefore, the name calling goes to the victor, comrade. You don't even know as to what the word patriotism really means, comrade. You chosen one comrades despise patriotism.

Patriotism is when you love your country, not when you betray it to start a different country because you love keeping slaves more.

The rebels fought for what they believed in.

Yes: slavery.

Don't forget that there were many black land owners that had and owned many black slaves, dingle pus. Those black slave owners were probably rebels also. Fact check it yourself, comrade. 😁

And this proves...what exactly?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

The only people in my experience who cry about "y no white history month" are dyed-in-the-wool bigots.

I'm pretty sure all the rebels are long dead. And if they weren't, why would they call me a confederate? Do you know what a confederate is?

Patriotism is when you love your country, not when you betray it to start a different country because you love keeping slaves more.

Yes: slavery.

And this proves...what exactly?

So, anyone asking for a White History Month is supposed to be a bigot? Are you that stupid? Yes, you are stupid. I believe that having a Black History Month is racist. Why should only black people get a history month and not white people get a history month, stupid? Your anti-white feelings are showing. Naughty-naughty. 

I doubt very much that you do not know very much at all. Just my opinion. Chuckle. 

STFU. 

All what you are saying here just proves to me that you just hate white people. 👎

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, anyone asking for a White History Month is supposed to be a bigot?

Yes. No one else cares.

I believe that having a Black History Month is racist. Why should only black people get a history month and not white people get a history month, stupid? Your anti-white feelings are showing. Naughty-naughty. 

Listen to yourself, you sound like a little baby.

I doubt very much that you do not know very much at all. Just my opinion. Chuckle. 

STFU. 

LMAO you didn't know who the Confederates were! BAH HA HA.

All what you are saying here just proves to me that you just hate white people. 

I'm white and as member of the dominant socioeconomic-political group, i think whining about Black History Month, the lack of a "white history month" (when basically all our history is centred on white people), too many black of minority faces on TV etc etc betrays a high level of insecurity.

Edited by Black Dog

2 hours ago, taxme said:

A member just posted that students in grades  7, 8 and 10 in Ontario have to learn something about black history. Is that not being forced to learn Black History Month? Why no learning about white history? Why, it is racism of course to do so. 

Show me as to why here in Canada White History Month cannot be celebrated? Who the hell founded North America in the first bloody place? Who else but white people. The one identifiable group whom are being suppressed and are being called racists these days. White people are all under attack and made fools of all over the world. Try being a white South African farmer where those white people are constantly under attacked and murdered by the blacks in South Africa.

Fact check that? 

As an adult.. repeat Adult.. show me how you (yes, you) are forced at gun point to celebrate this? No moving the goal posts.. 

4 hours ago, Black Dog said:

The thing about this is there's absolutely no way you're asking this in good faith and literally any answer I give will be dismissed. 

Well, you could tell me about the glories of Viola Davis, who operated  beauty parlor, accidentally sat in the white section of a theater, refused to move because she had sore feet, and got arrested. She paid her fine and went back to cutting hair.

Surely that had enormous impact on Canada!!

4 hours ago, Black Dog said:

No the better question is: why does it matter, why do you care and what's wrong with you that you get triggered seeing black people in commercials lol.

Because I know they're only there due to smarmy white knights like you deliberately choosing them for their ads to show everyone how unracist they are. And I find smarmy white knights a contemptible bunch.

5 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Well, you could tell me about the glories of Viola Davis, who operated  beauty parlor, accidentally sat in the white section of a theater, refused to move because she had sore feet, and got arrested. She paid her fine and went back to cutting hair.

Surely that had enormous impact on Canada!!

Thank you for proving my exact point.

Because I know they're only there due to smarmy white knights like you deliberately choosing them for their ads to show everyone how unracist they are. And I find smarmy white knights a contemptible bunch.

Well, good for you for going the other direction I guess.

13 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Thank you for proving my exact point.

No, proving your point would be if you actually had an example or two of the great contributions black people had in Canada's history.

13 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Well, good for you for going the other direction I guess.

I'm not racist, I'm tribalist. Black people are not in my tribe. You people on the Left told me so repeatedly. This is what you people wanted, wasn't it? Everyone separated into their separate racial groupings and taught to hate each other? Congratulations! You got your way! Surely Russia will be sending you a monthly cheque for your assistance. The progressive identitarians have wrought and continue to wreak more damage to the unity of this country, and other anglosphere nations than the Russians could ever dream of doing themselves. 

And your boss, Trudeau continues to bring in hundreds of thousands of people from the third world and lecture them on how oppressed they are by the evil white racists around them to send things deeper into the toilet. 

2 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

No, proving your point would be if you actually had an example or two of the great contributions black people had in Canada's history.

Not because I said you're not asking in good faith and I was right!  And in any case, I'm don't think an individual black person having a great contribution to history is how you determine their worth as a collective as you seem to.

I'm not racist, I'm tribalist. Black people are not in my tribe.

That's just racist with extra steps.

You people on the Left told me so repeatedly. This is what you people wanted, wasn't it? Everyone separated into their separate racial groupings and taught to hate each other? Congratulations! You got your way!

No I'm pretty sure you did the hating part all by yourself, why not take a little personal responsibility.

Surely Russia will be sending you a monthly cheque for your assistance. The progressive identitarians have wrought and continue to wreak more damage to the unity of this country, and other anglosphere nations than the Russians could ever dream of doing themselves. 

Yes I know you think things were better before when only white people were on TV.

And your boss, Trudeau continues to bring in hundreds of thousands of people from the third world and lecture them on how oppressed they are by the evil white racists around them to send things deeper into the toilet. 

Wait is there like an orientation where this happens or what.

26 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Not because I said you're not asking in good faith and I was right! 

Doesn't matter if I was asking in good faith. You couldn't answer.

And in any case, I'm don't think an individual black person having a great contribution to history is how you determine their worth as a collective as you seem to.

Probably not. So what great contribution to our country's history did blacks as a group make?

That's just racist with extra steps.

This is what you wanted, boyo. You taught black people that white people are oppressors and the entire history of the country they built is racist and is still racist, right down to every single institution, and that they should reject everything about white culture like uhm, punctuality, say. Then you harangued white people about how nasty and racist they are, and subjected them to continual lectures and mandatory antiracist and diversity sessions, openly trumpeted that you would hire and promote black people ahead of white people, that you would let them into universities ahead of white people, that you would give them government grants not available to white people, that you would require white people to take vows of adherence to the doctrine of self hatred, changed laws so that black people who are criminals would not be punished as severely as white people, and put so many black faces on TV foreigners thought a third of the population was black - rather than 3%. And then SURPRISE, a lot of white people began to see black people as not part of their social group or tribe or community and resent black people! 

Who would have thought it!?

Edited by I am Groot

12 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Doesn't matter if I was asking in good faith. You couldn't answer.

I could, i just refused to, are you illiterate like most of the otehr cons on this board?

Probably not. So what great contribution to our country's history did blacks as a group make?

As much as you have. Probably more.

This is what you wanted, boyo. You taught black people that white people are oppressors and the entire history of the country they built is racist and is still racist, right down to every single institution, and that they should reject everything about white culture like uhm, punctuality, say. Then you harangued white people about how nasty and racist they are, and subjected them to continual lectures and mandatory antiracist and diversity sessions, openly trumpeted that you would hire and promote black people ahead of white people, that you would let them into universities ahead of white people, that you would give them government grants not available to white people, that you would require white people to take vows of adherence to the doctrine of self hatred, changed laws so that black people who are criminals would not be punished as severely as white people, and put so many black faces on TV foreigners thought a third of the population was black - rather than 3%. And then SURPRISE, a lot of white people began to see black people as not part of their social group or tribe or community and resent black people! 

Who would have thought it!?

Oh my god you're literally doing the meme.

DkE4XG_W0AAVeEe.jpg:large

Just now, Black Dog said:

I could, i just refused to,

You defend that like a character in a poorly written comedy.

Just now, Black Dog said:

The meme is, of course, an unfunny (The Left generally lack any sense of humor) and nonsensical excuse by people like you that attempts to portray the pushback by the right against your identity politics as unjustified

It leaves out the first panel, that's the panel where every sort of minority is hired and promoted ahead of him due to their race, where people of other races are admitted to colleges and universities ahead of him despite lower marks, where he's constantly being lectured by guys like you about how the white race is inherently racist, invented racism, is the only group that is racist or can be racist, and that the white race is responsible for every problem on the planet. All while flooding the country with millions more immigrants who, due to their race, will immediately be put in line ahead of him while the government apologizes to them for your and your ancestors'  racism.

9 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

You defend that like a character in a poorly written comedy.

The meme is, of course, an unfunny (The Left generally lack any sense of humor) and nonsensical excuse by people like you that attempts to portray the pushback by the right against your identity politics as unjustified

It leaves out the first panel, that's the panel where every sort of minority is hired and promoted ahead of him due to their race, where people of other races are admitted to colleges and universities ahead of him despite lower marks, where he's constantly being lectured by guys like you about how the white race is inherently racist, invented racism, is the only group that is racist or can be racist, and that the white race is responsible for every problem on the planet. All while flooding the country with millions more immigrants who, due to their race, will immediately be put in line ahead of him while the government apologizes to them for your and your ancestors'  racism.

"Yes I'm racist but I have good reasons: I read some stuff on the internet that hurt my feelings!"

Have you considered not being such a pu$$y?

3 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

The right has been a wasteland for comedy for decades, and it's something they've been self-conscious of for a long time.  Liberals have dominated this space for as long as I've been alive. 

19 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Yes. No one else cares.

Listen to yourself, you sound like a little baby.

LMAO you didn't know who the Confederates were! BAH HA HA.

I'm white and as member of the dominant socioeconomic-political group, i think whining about Black History Month, the lack of a "white history month" (when basically all our history is centred on white people), too many black of minority faces on TV etc etc betrays a high level of insecurity.

Unlike you, I do care. You are just one of those many left wing liberal guilt ridden white persons who could careless about white people and all of what they have done that has been great for white and non-white people. I am proud of my white race and have no problem saying so. If you do not like it, well to f'n bad and sad for you, lefty.  Live with it. 

I cannot see where saying that there should be a White History Month as sounding like a baby? It looks to me like you have not grown up just yet and probably still wears some form of adult diapers. Have you checked them lately for poop? 

Where did I say that i did not know what the confederates were, baby boo-boo. 

No insecurity here at all. White left wing liberals like you are just too frightened to say what needs to be said. There is no racism or bigotry being put forward here. White folk need to be recognized for their achievements in helping to make the world a better place to live. Just pointing out the facts which you appear to dislike. Again, too bad and so sad for you, baby boo-boo. 😁

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Unlike you, I do care. You are just one of those many left wing liberal guilt ridden white persons who could careless about white people and all of what they have done that has been great for white and non-white people. I am proud of my white race and have no problem saying so. If you do not like it, well to f'n bad and sad for you, lefty.  Live with it. 

I prefer to be proud of things I actually accomplished, but i guess folks like you have to go with what you have.

I cannot see where saying that there should be a White History Month as sounding like a baby? It looks to me like you have not grown up just yet and probably still wears some form of adult diapers. Have you checked them lately for poop? 

Youre a child sitting on a playmat surrounded by toys, crying because another kid has a toy you want.

Where did I say that i did not know what the confederates were, baby boo-boo. 

When you said someone from the south would call me a confederate, implying you didn't actually know what the word meant.

No insecurity here at all. White left wing liberals like you are just too frightened to say what needs to be said. There is no racism or bigotry being put forward here. White folk need to be recognized for their achievements in helping to make the world a better place to live. Just pointing out the facts which you appear to dislike. Again, too bad and so sad for you, baby boo-boo. 😁

LOL no insecurity at all, sure man, whatever you say.

20 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

As an adult.. repeat Adult.. show me how you (yes, you) are forced at gun point to celebrate this? No moving the goal posts.. 

As an "adult", what is wrong with me calling for a White History Month? What is the problem that you have with me asking this question? 

You just do not seem to get what i am saying here. I will repeat myself once again? If black people can have a Black History Month than why can't white people have their own White History Month?

But many people like you here always seem to want to try and find racism or bigotry in what i said. I  am pretty sure that i am being forced not to talk about white folk having a month of their own. If i do mention it than i get to be called a racist.

This to me is an act of racism towards white people. Short, sweet and simple. 😬

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

I prefer to be proud of things I actually accomplished, but i guess folks like you have to go with what you have.

Youre a child sitting on a playmat surrounded by toys, crying because another kid has a toy you want.

When you said someone from the south would call me a confederate, implying you didn't actually know what the word meant.

LOL no insecurity at all, sure man, whatever you say.

You still continue to keep coming back with more left wing liberal bullshit all the time. What is with no minds like you anyway? I am probably talking with a kid who is clueless at the best of times. 

Again, i will repeat myself just for you, loser. What is wrong with white people having a White History Month? What do you find so distasteful about me asking that question? Can you answer that question or are you going to keep coming back with more childish questions? Stop acting like a little child caught with his fingers in the cookie jar? It's time to start talking adult here, if you can? Or should i just keep calling you baby boo-boo? LOL.

25 minutes ago, taxme said:

You still continue to keep coming back with more left wing liberal bullshit all the time. What is with no minds like you anyway? I am probably talking with a kid who is clueless at the best of times. 

Again, i will repeat myself just for you, loser. What is wrong with white people having a White History Month? What do you find so distasteful about me asking that question? Can you answer that question or are you going to keep coming back with more childish questions? Stop acting like a little child caught with his fingers in the cookie jar? It's time to start talking adult here, if you can? Or should i just keep calling you baby boo-boo? LOL.

They don't need one, "white history" is celebrated constantly. The celebration of honky achievement is baked in to every institution in our society. 

6 hours ago, Moonbox said:

The right has been a wasteland for comedy for decades, and it's something they've been self-conscious of for a long time.  Liberals have dominated this space for as long as I've been alive. 

He's not a liberal. He's a progressive and a proponent of identity politics. There's no humor in them. These are the people who drove comedians off college campuses, then follow them to town and demonstrate in front of their shows.

6 hours ago, Black Dog said:

"Yes I'm racist but I have good reasons: I read some stuff on the internet that hurt my feelings!"

Have you considered not being such a pu$$y?

People like you, you dumb twat, throw that term out at anyone who disagrees with your identity politics, despite the fact that assumptions and actions taken in the name of identity politics are openly and defiantly racist. 

16 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

People like you, you dumb twat, throw that term out at anyone who disagrees with your identity politics, despite the fact that assumptions and actions taken in the name of identity politics are openly and defiantly racist. 

Nah I think it applies to people who spend a lot of time "noticing" people of other races/cultures and getting mad about their presence.

29 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

He's not a liberal. He's a progressive and a proponent of identity politics. There's no humor in them. These are the people who drove comedians off college campuses, then follow them to town and demonstrate in front of their shows.

You're 100% one of those "if they can say it why can't I?" guys aren't you.

On 3/1/2024 at 2:44 PM, Black Dog said:

They don't need one, "white history" is celebrated constantly. The celebration of honky achievement is baked in to every institution in our society. 

Well then, why do blacks need a special month? What have they done to get a month named in their honor, you racist buffoon? Calling me a honky tells me that you hate white people. I am sure glad to be living in a honky country rather than living in a non-honky country. And i am pretty sure that blacks prefer to be living in honky land than in a non-honky land. 😁

On 3/1/2024 at 7:41 AM, Black Dog said:

That's looks cartoonish, so I was expecting some part of it to be funny, but it just started up being stupid and gained momentum like an abnormally dumb boulder falling off the Empire State Building. 

Ironically, it makes me want to Google more Bors memes/cartoons just so that I can laugh at him some more. 

On 3/1/2024 at 5:50 PM, I am Groot said:

I'm not sure who you're talking about (the comic?).  These terms of left/right/progressive/conservative etc, or "proponents of identity politics" don't mean a heck of a lot either.  I can probably agree the "proponents of identity politics" have no humor in them, but that goes for those from the Right as well, doesn't it?