Trump still quiet on death of Alexei Navalny

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Your "side" has imposed new wars...has created economic chaos...and he's generally become a real burden on humanity. Can you guess where righteousness belongs? Is this a fight you think you can win?

No, it's not a war that anyone can win. And I really doubt I even have a side. I'm pretty sure it'll be everyone for themselves.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

...he's generally become a real burden on humanity.

Who are you talking about?

8 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Pointing to the holes in your point. NK is doing nothing short of extortion politically on the US.

Really? What are they "extorting" from the US?

You're complaining of appeasement campaigns. I guess its only bad when you say it is?

Doing ONLY SANCTIONS is not "appeasement."

There will be no strikes from NK. The drama they create is deliberate. Escalation of it, when they need appeasement, is also highly effective.

The US is not giving NK anything in response to their tests. At least not since Trump visited and gave them ATTENTION.

What is your definition of "appeasement"?

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So weak.

^Much weaker. AKA, bankruptcy.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hmm...sonny...I don't believe very much anymore. I wish I could but, watching you Libbies warp reality in order to "get Trump" has taught me that not a single one of you can be trusted.

Especially not the justice department. 

Your DENIAL is awesome in its power over you.

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Your DENIAL is awesome in its power over you.

Hillary let go.

Brandon let go.

Attempted sweetheart deal for Hunter.

Lies to FISA.

Lies to America.

Ya know...I think I'm quite comfortable being on the right side of history.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Not if the righteous can help it.

Well as I've said before, you good righteous folks have sat on your assess for decades complaining about commies and fascists taking over our country without doing anything to 'help' so.

I think this is where my patience thins the most. Shit or get off the pot.

36 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well as I've said before, you good righteous folks have sat on your assess for decades complaining about commies and fascists taking over our country without doing anything to 'help' so.

You crave a physical war.

Interesting.

37 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm pretty sure you lefties claimed our bringing in harper was retribution, what with him being the antichrist and all :)  

Annnnd we'll see you in about 20 months :)  Even the kids have learned not to smoke ndp anymore :)  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Interesting.

Not really but given it's utter inevitability I think we're better off having it sooner rather than later. That way they're might be more left with which to rebuild afterwards.

11 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Not really but given it's utter inevitability I think we're better off having it sooner rather than later. That way they're might be more left with which to rebuild afterwards.

And people thought you Libbies were all for peace and harmony.

But you really hate mankind. Must be a shitty existence...being surrounded by us.

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

And people thought you Libbies were all for peace and harmony.

I have a long record of being against arming ourselves for the purpose of following our allies around on their military adventures and basing our defence on fighting via proxies.

That said I also have a record of advocating for a coalition of countries willing to clear the planet of dictators and using strict economic sanctions against countries including and especially allies, who persist in committing the geopolitical vandalism of backing dictators. AFAIC there is no greater evil in the world than when putatively freedom living democracies do this. Bar none.

As a for myself I'm not the soft snowflaky lefty you likely imagine I am. I suspect I've killed more things in the pursuit of my interests than everyone on this board combined and not without a zealous sort of bloodthirstiness that some people might describe as brutal.

Now I have grandkids to fight for....

38 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

He was just joking. Or lying.  :)  

I think I remember this guy saying similar not more that a couple months ago.

Let's consider this. Right now Texas has a standoff with the feds at the border. Will the feds attack that Texas blockade? Apparently not.

A couple weeks ago, a gang of those precious asylum scammers beat the shit out of a cop, got turned loose right away, and disappeared. 

I would ask @eyeball, should a civil war break out, does he think the armed servants of any type, will open fire on Americans?

On a global level, do you see Germans, French, English, the Americans, sending their military into Israel or Ukraine? No...they send arms and cash. And is the German, French, English or American people very interested in war over Ukraine? Not really huh...

If things degrade to the point that humanity is threatened, 2 things will have happened:

1. The West will have initiated it.

2. Mr. @eyeball and those like him, will have to know their actions cost all of humanity, everytime they visit family graves.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Thanks 1

If the true Republicans: those who stand for freedom as declared and stand up to brutal dictator thugs still exist, they have to make themselves visible and extant about now. The Idol made his point and it is very clear: he will cower to the dictators and at no time will stand up to them, as he never did. At some point in the future we will know why, but now this very future is at stake. The path one chooses is in this reality, not (only) the words and claims.

33 minutes ago, myata said:

If the true Republicans: those who stand for freedom as declared and stand up to brutal dictator thugs still exist, they have to make themselves visible and extant about now. The Idol made his point and it is very clear: he will cower to the dictators and at no time will stand up to them, as he never did. At some point in the future we will know why, but now this very future is at stake. The path one chooses is in this reality, not (only) the words and claims.

Boy the left wing nutjobs sure are concerned about standing up for justice suddenly.

2 minutes ago, myata said:

They pretend to not understand. Too young and innocent or just dumb and devoid of any values and principles, jumping and cheering for a pathologically lying buffoon? See the problem.

Yes, the problem is you can't speak english and you're a bit of a dolt.

You weren't freaking out when he got poisoned. You weren't freaking out when he got put in jail.  But now that you feel it's something you can somehow blame trump for you're AMAZINGLY passionate.

There's been like 27 thousand civillian casualties in Ukraine but you're angry that people aren't mad enough over one guy in jail who got killed. Putin is not a nice guy - everybody knows that, he's done this before and he'll do it again and i doubt most people including you could have named this guy or who he was without looking it up prior to this "opportunity" to make it sound like trump's fault.

Feck off loser. Putin's a dink, everyone knows it, he's already sanctioned to hell, pretending you're "Ultra" upset at this on example makes you look like  a hypocrite.

• Like 1

Look they know something! "Not a nice guy" maybe you have one in your neighborhood? But the finger, the shy one edges ever closer to push for him, a brutal dictator thug under an international warrant for war crimes: and why is that? The coordination of a shy tongue and the finger, just watch it, closely. It will tell you all there's to know. No mistakes.

12 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hillary let go.

Brandon let go.

Attempted sweetheart deal for Hunter.

Lies to FISA.

Lies to America.

Ya know...I think I'm quite comfortable being on the right side of history.

Except you're NOT cause you ignore or defend 30,000+ instances of Trump's LIES and numerous FRAUDS.

Comey explained why Hillary wasn't charged. Did you miss that?

No EVIDENCE that Joe intentionally mis-stored documents.

The FBI agent was convicted and paroled.

LIES by pols are not illegal.

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Interesting.

And you crave surrender to Putin?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, myata said:

Look they know something! "Not a nice guy" maybe you have one in your neighborhood? But the finger, the shy one edges ever closer to push for him, a brutal dictator thug under an international warrant for war crimes: and why is that? The coordination of a shy tongue and the finger, just watch it, closely. It will tell you all there's to know. No mistakes.

Still can't speak english huh.

Look - they know nothing! Maybe dropped as a child? sentence structure is for conservatives! No need where the finger walks! Boobiliy boo says the wise goat! Fear the anchovy!!

You know - that bot that's been posting on here actually makes more sense than you do.

2 minutes ago, myata said:

Nope, still no answers of any level of intelligence. What surprises from a dead brain?

No surprise at all - nobody expected your dead brain to produce any level of intelligence.  Honestly my parrot has better English skills than you do, so if you can't even compete with that level what chance did you have?

Well - i  know you're sitting up desperately waiting for me  to reply so you can say some other incomprehensible thing and feel like you have some tiny amount of control over your pitiful life, so here you go. I'm off to bed, you go ahead and post again so you can sleep tonite. God it's just sad to watch.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Except you're NOT cause you ignore or defend 30,000+ instances of Trump's LIES and numerous FRAUDS.

Comey explained why Hillary wasn't charged. Did you miss that?

No EVIDENCE that Joe intentionally mis-stored documents.

The FBI agent was convicted and paroled.

LIES by pols are not illegal.

And you crave surrender to Putin?

Blah blah woof woof...

Comey didn't indict because he said no jury would convict. Brandon has been let off for the same reason. You're such a twit.

One pee-on got paroled. You call that justice?

Lies by pols? Sweetie, the POTUS and his entire administration have been lying for years.

Surrender what Tweenkie-poo? A dysfunctional and corrupt pseudo-state? You want surrender...Brandon gave you surrender already.

As for Alex Navalny... https://rumble.com/v4dw53t-theyre-lying-about-alexei-navalny-putins-enemy.html

Edited by Nationalist

4 hours ago, myata said:

Mush-mouth...nobody really wants to hear your sexual fantasies. If you want though, I'm sure Larry Sinclair would lick and finger your ass.

• Haha 1