Putin Interview with Carlson -Feb 2024

21 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It contrasts with the fantasy-history Putin tortured little Tuck Tuck with while he was emasculating him.  

Well...I get that you don't like "Tuck Tuck", and we all "should" know how much credence to give the words of a politician, but I see no reason to think Putin has designs on anything but eastern Ukraine...or should we formally call it western Russia now...

On a side-note..."Tuck Tuck" happens to be more trusted than Brandon. So ya...there's that...

Edited by Nationalist

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Well...I get that you don't like "Tuck Tuck", and we all "should" know how much credence to give the words of a politician, but I see no reason to think Putin has designs on anything but eastern Ukraine...or should we formally call it western Russia now...

We know what Putin's designs were for Eastern Ukraine because he tried to capture Kiev, lol.  

On a side-note..."Tuck Tuck" happens to be more trusted than Brandon. So ya...there's that...

Who's Brandon?  

The only people who trust Tucker Carlson are retards.  

4 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

We know what Putin's designs were for Eastern Ukraine because he tried to capture Kiev, lol.  

Who's Brandon?  

The only people who trust Tucker Carlson are retards.  

I believe...if you've been paying attention...that Russia pulled its forces back from Kiev as they were putting the peace deal together...which Boris the puppet killed.

Brandon? You don't know who Brandon is? Let me refresh your memory...

giggle...

As opposed to the retards who thought this was a journalist?

LOL..."Brian! Put ur pants on For Gawd's sake! Its not the visual but the stinging of my eyes!"

Or hey...how about this fine liar?

GettyImages-1142098180.thumb.webp.637b3f59b233597669ed785e97c21d88.webp

Or this mess of a sub-human liar...

image.thumb.jpeg.83d4057ea3052c98ed9535664fa3e8a6.jpeg

Violence in the streets...Goood...

giggle...tell Fatso Stelter to quit being such a half naked pansie, and tell Donna LeMon to just...go blow Cuomo. I'm sure if he tells Cuomo what a magnificent bod he has...Cuomo will be happy to let Donna suck him dry.

I believe...if you've been paying attention...that Russia pulled its forces back from Kiev as they were putting the peace deal together...which Boris the puppet killed.

You believe anything Putin (and especially Tucker Carlson) says, no matter how easily disproven and retarded it is.  

Russia pulled back their forces from Kiev because they were defeated in humiliating fashion, just like they were in Kharkiv and Kherson...unless there were peace deals being negotiated for both those withdrawals too?  🤣

I'm not sure why you're spamming pictures of other fired/disgraced journalists here.  Who's talking about them?  Do they make Tucker Carlson's followers less retarded?  I can't see why they would.  

21 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You believe anything Putin (and especially Tucker Carlson) says, no matter how easily disproven and retarded it is.  

Russia pulled back their forces from Kiev because they were defeated in humiliating fashion, just like they were in Kharkiv and Kherson...unless there were peace deals being negotiated for both those withdrawals too?  🤣

I'm not sure why you're spamming pictures of other fired/disgraced journalists here.  Who's talking about them?  Do they make Tucker Carlson's followers less retarded?  I can't see why they would.  

What's disproven? Go ahead...show me this disproven.

As for your forlorn heroes...a fat dumpling liar...a body-beautiful liar...and a sexual predator liar.

Gee...shall we go after the magnificent "journalists" on MSNBC now?

Fact is...Carlson is more trusted than your id1iot POTUS.! Or any of the Libbie mouth pieces. Any of them.

Enjoy that.

Edited by Nationalist

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

What's disproven? Go ahead...show me this disproven.

It would be easier to discuss the things he says about Ukraine that are true.  His entire justification for the war was false, including the make-believe promises of NATO not expanding, which Mikhail Gorbacheck (the USSR leader at the time) has confirmed were never made.

The topic of “NATO expansion” was not discussed at all, and it wasn’t brought up in those years. I say this with full responsibility. Not a singe Eastern European country raised the issue, not even after the Warsaw Pact ceased to exist in 1991. Western leaders didn’t bring it up, either.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/feb/28/candace-owens/fact-checking-claims-nato-us-broke-agreement-again/

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Fact is...Carlson is more trusted than your id1iot POTUS.! Or any of the Libbie mouth pieces. Any of them.

Carlson's trusted by retards, and nothing but.  

14 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It would be easier to discuss the things he says about Ukraine that are true.  His entire justification for the war was false, including the make-believe promises of NATO not expanding, which Mikhail Gorbacheck (the USSR leader at the time) has confirmed were never made.

The topic of “NATO expansion” was not discussed at all, and it wasn’t brought up in those years. I say this with full responsibility. Not a singe Eastern European country raised the issue, not even after the Warsaw Pact ceased to exist in 1991. Western leaders didn’t bring it up, either.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/feb/28/candace-owens/fact-checking-claims-nato-us-broke-agreement-again/

Carlson's trusted by retards, and nothing but.  

so you have no evidence of a planned attack on any NATO nation by Russia...OK.

2,000,000,000 views loser.

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

so you have no evidence of a planned attack on any NATO nation by Russia...OK.

You asked me for evidence of a Putin lie, I gave you one, and now you're asking for evidence of a planned attack on NATO by Russia?  

You're definitely a Tucker Carlson fan.  🤣

48 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You asked me for evidence of a Putin lie, I gave you one, and now you're asking for evidence of a planned attack on NATO by Russia?  

Nonsense, just as I proved you were wrong earlier in the thread.  You’ve got nothing so out come the childish insults…

• Thanks 1

Just now, sharkman said:

Nonsense, just as I proved you were wrong earlier in the thread.  You’ve got nothing so out come the childish insults…

The only thing that you proved was that you didn't have a good grasp of basic history.  Riddle me this, what was the USSR's justification for invading Poland alongside Hitler in 1939?  🤔

4 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I said

you said

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Russia pulled back their forces from Kiev because they were defeated in humiliating fashion, just like they were in Kharkiv and Kherson...unless there were peace deals being negotiated for both those withdrawals too?

I asked you to prove your assertion and you respond with

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

It would be easier to discuss the things he says about Ukraine that are true.  His entire justification for the war was false, including the make-believe promises of NATO not expanding,

Sooo...you cannot prove your assertion. Did Russia retreat because the brave Ukes had beaten them back? One side says yes...even though that sounds rather silly...the other side says no, the retreat was a show of good faith considering a pending peace deal.

Which do I believe? Meh...I doubt very seriously that the Ukes beat the Russian military back from anything.

Anywho...you proved nothing.

Have a nice day.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The only thing that you proved was that you didn't have a good grasp of basic history.  Riddle me this, what was the USSR's justification for invading Poland alongside Hitler in 1939?  🤔

Alex, I’ll take Poland signed a pact with germany a full 5 yrs before Russia’s 1939 pact, for 200.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Their very first move of the war was to try and seize Kyiv and install a puppet government.

Edited by Black Dog

7 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Their very first move of the war was to try and seize Kyiv and install a puppet government.

No...the very first move was to build up military in Donbas. Moving to KIEV and bombing it came a little later.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No...the very first move was to build up military in Donbas. Moving to KIEV and bombing it came a little later.

The battle for Hostomel Airport was the first major battle of the Russo-Ukrainian War (2022-present) and a decisive event in the war. This battle started on the morning of February 24 and lasted less than 36 hours. In the opening hours of the Russo-Ukrainian war Russian forces sought to seize a key airfield just 12 miles from the capital’s center. Additional airborne battalions would follow on transport planes. They would rapidly deploy, seek to take control of the city, and overthrow the government or make the leadership flee.

https://warontherocks.com/2023/08/the-battle-of-hostomel-airport-a-key-moment-in-russias-defeat-in-kyiv/

And it's Kyiv unless you're talking about chicken, orc-lover.

Edited by Black Dog

44 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

The battle for Hostomel Airport was the first major battle of the Russo-Ukrainian War (2022-present) and a decisive event in the war. This battle started on the morning of February 24 and lasted less than 36 hours. In the opening hours of the Russo-Ukrainian war Russian forces sought to seize a key airfield just 12 miles from the capital’s center. Additional airborne battalions would follow on transport planes. They would rapidly deploy, seek to take control of the city, and overthrow the government or make the leadership flee.

https://warontherocks.com/2023/08/the-battle-of-hostomel-airport-a-key-moment-in-russias-defeat-in-kyiv/

And it's Kyiv unless you're talking about chicken, orc-lover.

Note: 12 miles from Kiev at the airport. Also not this...

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/timeline-how-russias-attack-on-ukraine-unfolded

Several cities during the same hour, were all invaded at once. Even Odessa was attacked. Yet 12 miles away..the Kiev airport and all the heavy equipment was bombed.

Your story is a half-truth, if that, crafted to illicit an emotional response. And like any limp Libbie...you Walz right to it.

Numb-ski...the actual events of that day are quite well documented. In fact, the very first "attack" was the Russian's shutting down Ukrainian internet quite some time before the first troops actually landed.

The direct attacks on and inside cities, was executed while an airport was bombed quite a distance from Kiev.

Lord next he's gonna tell us the air sirens during Brandon's visit we're warranted...

Edited by Nationalist

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Note: 12 miles from Kiev at the airport. Also not this...

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/timeline-how-russias-attack-on-ukraine-unfolded

Several cities during the same hour, were all invaded at once. Even Odessa was attacked. Yet 12 miles away..the Kiev airport and all the heavy equipment was bombed.

Your story is a half-truth, if that, crafted to illicit an emotional response. And like any limp Libbie...you Walz right to it.

Numb-ski...the actual events of that day are quite well documented. In fact, the very first "attack" was the Russian's shutting down Ukrainian internet quite some time before the first troops actually landed.

The direct attacks on and inside cities, was executed while an airport was bombed quite a distance from Kiev.

Lord next he's gonna tell us the air sirens during Brandon's visit we're warranted...

Not surprised you're too stupid to grasp the point here which is if Putin isn't interested in anything but eastern Ukraine as you claimed, trying to occupy the capital in the west and overthrow the entire national government is a funny way to show it.

19 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Not surprised you're too stupid to grasp the point here which is if Putin isn't interested in anything but eastern Ukraine as you claimed, trying to occupy the capital in the west and overthrow the entire national government is a funny way to show it.

Funny strange? Or funny haha?

Dude...you made a silly and inaccurate claim. Meh...I suppose you thought you were correct? Now you know better. You're welcome. 

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Funny strange? Or funny haha?

Dude...you made a silly and inaccurate claim. Meh...I suppose you thought you were correct? Now you know better. You're welcome. 

No the silly and inaccurate claim here was "I see no reason to think Putin has designs on anything but eastern Ukraine..." Whomever said that was a real 'tard.

3 hours ago, Black Dog said:

No the silly and inaccurate claim here was "I see no reason to think Putin has designs on anything but eastern Ukraine..." Whomever said that was a real 'tard.

As I said, you're welcome. 

All Carlson did was give Putin a platform to propagandize the American far right audience, couldn’t bring himself to ask one tough question or challenge even one of Putin’s dubious and false claims  Even the conservative Wall Street Journal was outraged, especially when Carlson suggested that the WSJ reporter that Putin is holding hostage must have committed a crime  

Remember when conservatives shit their pants because Dan rather interviewed Saddam Hussein?  

Carlson’s softball limp-dick Putin-promo “interview” was so lame even Putin was embarrassed by it:

Vladimir Putin Delivers Damning Assessment Of Tucker Carlson Days After Interview

The Russian leader wasn't exactly impressed by the former Fox News host.

Tucker Carlson’s interview last week with Russian President Vladimir Putin was so soft that even Putin thought it was a letdown.

“To be honest, I thought that he would behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions,” he said told interviewer Pavel Zarubin, according to a Reuters translation. “I was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way.”

Carlson, who was let go from Fox Newslast year, released a two-hour interview with Putin last week in which he barely spoke at times as the Russian leader delivered lengthy monologues. When Carlson did get a word in, Putin frequently dismissed him and continued with his lecture. 

Putin noticed that, too. 

“He tried to interrupt me several times, but still, surprisingly for a Western journalist, he turned out to be patient and listened to my long dialogues, especially those related to history,” Putin said, per a Google translation of a transcript posted on the Kremlin website.

That was a big disappointment for the strongman leader. 

“Honestly speaking, I did not fully enjoy that interview,” he said with a laugh, according to a translated clip posted online on an X feed that monitors Putin’s comments:

Carlson, who has admitted to lying on his show, has frequently praised Putin and attacked U.S. support for Ukraine, which Russia invaded nearly two years ago.

When he was still on Fox News last year, Carlson often repeated Russian talking points. He was cited approvingly by Russian state television, which even seemed to offer him a job. 

After last week’s interview, Carlson continued his love affair with the Kremlin, praising Moscow as “so much nicer” than any U.S. city.

….

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/vladimir-putin-mocks-tucker-carlson_n_65cd6b35e4b02493f348b6d6

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

All Carlson did was give Putin a platform to propagandize the American far right audience, couldn’t bring himself to ask one tough question or challenge even one of Putin’s dubious and false claims  Even the conservative Wall Street Journal was outraged, especially when Carlson suggested that the WSJ reporter that Putin is holding hostage must have committed a crime  

Remember when conservatives shit their pants because Dan rather interviewed Saddam Hussein?  

Carlson’s softball limp-dick Putin-promo “interview” was so lame even Putin was embarrassed by it:

Vladimir Putin Delivers Damning Assessment Of Tucker Carlson Days After Interview

The Russian leader wasn't exactly impressed by the former Fox News host.

Tucker Carlson’s interview last week with Russian President Vladimir Putin was so soft that even Putin thought it was a letdown.

“To be honest, I thought that he would behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions,” he said told interviewer Pavel Zarubin, according to a Reuters translation. “I was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way.”

Carlson, who was let go from Fox Newslast year, released a two-hour interview with Putin last week in which he barely spoke at times as the Russian leader delivered lengthy monologues. When Carlson did get a word in, Putin frequently dismissed him and continued with his lecture. 

Putin noticed that, too. 

“He tried to interrupt me several times, but still, surprisingly for a Western journalist, he turned out to be patient and listened to my long dialogues, especially those related to history,” Putin said, per a Google translation of a transcript posted on the Kremlin website.

That was a big disappointment for the strongman leader. 

“Honestly speaking, I did not fully enjoy that interview,” he said with a laugh, according to a translated clip posted online on an X feed that monitors Putin’s comments:

Carlson, who has admitted to lying on his show, has frequently praised Putin and attacked U.S. support for Ukraine, which Russia invaded nearly two years ago.

When he was still on Fox News last year, Carlson often repeated Russian talking points. He was cited approvingly by Russian state television, which even seemed to offer him a job. 

After last week’s interview, Carlson continued his love affair with the Kremlin, praising Moscow as “so much nicer” than any U.S. city.

….

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/vladimir-putin-mocks-tucker-carlson_n_65cd6b35e4b02493f348b6d6

A slag-job on Carlson's interview. Gee...who didn't see that coming?

2,000,000,000 views. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sharkman said:

Alex, I’ll take Poland signed a pact with germany a full 5 yrs before Russia’s 1939 pact, for 200.

So Poland and Germany agreeing not to attack each other is not only comparable to, but actually worse than, Germany and Russia agreeing to invade Poland together...just because it happened 5 years prior. 

That tracks for sharkman, I guess.  🫠

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

A slag-job on Carlson's interview. Gee...who didn't see that coming?

2,000,000,000 views. 

Because everything I said is so painfully obvious, that’s why. Again you have nothing to actually say or dispute and zero ability to rebut anything in my post.  You are the lamest internet debater ever. 

Who cares how many views it got?  That’s not the same thing as saying 2 mil supporters. One of those views is mine because I had to see first hand the propaganda service Tucker provided.  Celebrity cat videos get millions of views also

Who licked Putin’s balls better, Carlson or Tump during their 2018 Helsinki meeting?  I still say Trump holds the Putin ball-washing crown fawning over how “extremely strong and powerful” while hunching down with meek body language beside Putin and like an abused puppy at its master’s feet. Carlson’s propaganda spectacle was more like 2 hours of letting Putin lick his own balls to groom a western audience, while Carlson quietly nods in approval.