Lovely Houthis in Yemen Sentence 13 Homosexuals to Death

In another victory for the Queers for Palestine movement, Yemen has sentenced thirteen students to death for the crime of “spreading homosexuality.” They have sentenced an additional nine people to death by stoning and crucifixion for homosexuality as well.  

This is the enemy that Israel faces, and if rhe Israeli Army doesn’t stop them, US soldiers will have to, sooner or later.  

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/press-releases/yemen-huthi-authorities-sentence-seven-stoning-and-two-crucifixion-homosexual-crimes

How many of those winners have we imported, and how many of them have suck across our border? 

We already have a lot of people with that mindset in our country, they're just in the minority here so they keep quiet about it. 

What does a guy like Omar Khadr think about that? He fought for the Taliban.

Our country allowed islamic state members back into our country, which is weird, because they all deserved the same treatment that the SS got. 

Be a good Canadian and pretend not to know... it will hurt your social credit score. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

In another victory for the Queers for Palestine movement, Yemen has sentenced thirteen students to death for the crime of “spreading homosexuality.” They have sentenced an additional nine people to death by stoning and crucifixion for homosexuality as well.  

This is the enemy that Israel faces, and if rhe Israeli Army doesn’t stop them, US soldiers will have to, sooner or later.  

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/press-releases/yemen-huthi-authorities-sentence-seven-stoning-and-two-crucifixion-homosexual-crimes

Aint religion grand......

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

How many of those winners have we imported, and how many of them have suck across our border? 

We already have a lot of people with that mindset in our country, they're just in the minority here so they keep quiet about it. 

What does a guy like Omar Khadr think about that? He fought for the Taliban.

Our country allowed islamic state members back into our country, which is weird, because they all deserved the same treatment that the SS got. 

Be a good Canadian and pretend not to know... it will hurt your social credit score. 

We only let the gay ones in. 

7 hours ago, Rebound said:

TBH, I don't think that I've ever heard of a more Trudeau thing than importing gay muslims, unless maybe it's gay/trans muslims who like to dress up for a booty call to read books to kids. 

15 hours ago, Rebound said:

If am a Houthi rebel, I would wear a wig, dress and have makeup and flick my wrists if that was the only standard for admission.

I'd not only lisp, but would only buy products to best accentuate it:

"OMG. Stacey, super news, they produce cider spritzers, sweetened, with aspartame, can you say de-li-cious?!" *snaps fingers in Z formation*

Heck, Trudeau would drive the bus himself for the PR.

31 minutes ago, godzilla said:

especially once all of those children are dismembered. right?

Yeah- they's noisy ;)

Shame their parents don't care about them enough to not let bad guys hide behind them in a war - but if they don't care if their kids live or die why should we?

15 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah- they's noisy ;)

Shame their parents don't care about them enough to not let bad guys hide behind them in a war - but if they don't care if their kids live or die why should we?

and i guess that general lack of humanity is the mindset of the far right. from a far they're able to make such statements and go on with their day while their government pulverizes children.

but i'm a firm believer that even you CdnFox... when confronted with one of these real children, not some imaginary one, would think twice. if you actually interacted with one of them... their only interest being to run and play, to ride their bikes, to laugh with their friends, the things you used to do when you were a child. i'd suspect that if you were in contact with any of them you would say "not this one". you meant the others. the ones who don't have a face. those ones are easy not to care about.

the reality is that a very small number of people change the world. those people are responsible for the good stuff and the bad stuff. the rest just want to lead a normal life with just what they need.

Edited by godzilla

6 minutes ago, godzilla said:

and i guess that general lack of humanity is the mindset of the far right.

Literally everything you say after that is lost.  This is why the left is becoming such failures.  This is why trudeau will be lucky to have 3 seats after the next election and why trump is probably going to win.

Sometmes you're not as dumb as other lefties and other times you're a complete 1diot.

Someone made a joke.  I expanded on the joke slightly.  No 'lack of humanity' in the slightest. He actually stole the line from "Megatron" in a transformers movie.

And YOU twist it into something about children and when i don't rise to the bait you claim i'm inhuman.

Kid - screw you and screw the kids and screw the palestinians.  You ALL have the same problem - your hate filled bigotry leads you to do things where people no longer give a shit about your opinion and you can't protect your interests.  Let them burn.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 2:59 PM, robosmith said:

We only have to stop Houthis from endangering ships on the Red Sea.

US is not going to invade Yemen over their brutal treatment of their citizens.

How do you know for sure that any Houthis have not already strolled into the US via the southern border? No documents are required from those people to get into the country.

15 minutes ago, ironstone said:

How do you know for sure that any Houthis have not already strolled into the US via the southern border? No documents are required from those people to get into the country.

TBH, if a few people are determined enough and financed enough, they can enter the country.  The problem with the southern border isn’t three or four potential terrorists, it’s hundreds of thousands of illegals.  

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Literally everything you say after that is lost.  This is why the left is becoming such failures.  This is why trudeau will be lucky to have 3 seats after the next election and why trump is probably going to win.

Sometmes you're not as dumb as other lefties and other times you're a complete 1diot.

Someone made a joke.  I expanded on the joke slightly.  No 'lack of humanity' in the slightest. He actually stole the line from "Megatron" in a transformers movie.

And YOU twist it into something about children and when i don't rise to the bait you claim i'm inhuman.

Kid - screw you and screw the kids and screw the palestinians.  You ALL have the same problem - your hate filled bigotry leads you to do things where people no longer give a shit about your opinion and you can't protect your interests.  Let them burn.

sorry you feel that way. you actually said that "if they don't care if their kids live or die why should we?". was that sarcasm?

your other posts have provided what you think. you don't care about the death being handed out.

and where is your proof that these people don't care about their children? that ridiculous. thats the bigotry. they are regular families. the fact that they have no where to go. the fact that they are ruled by armed militants that they did not elect. the fact that they are being slaughtered by an almighty force from above that has the same attitude as you do. Israel could do so much to protect them. they could open the wall and let women and children out! we all know they will not. and you continue to wave your flag about this! that the place needs to be levelled.

you need to wake up. i'm not the left. i'm the middle. you are the one with the extreme views. you'd be willing to hand over power to the most powerful state in the world to some guy who will just "attempt" to be a dictator. and thats somehow better then the "kindly" old guy and the radical left who cares too much about underrepresented populations? i have children. i know the importance of being strict, self discipline etc... but people in the extreme right have no concept of focus. gays make up less than .1% of the population. there are people on here who feel exposure to them is the end of western civilization! its not. its not worth handing power to a known criminal with a penchant for cult like behaviour who, at heart only supports the business class in the end anyways after decades of pro-business policy allowing the top 1% to get richer and richer and everyone else sucking it up.

Edited by godzilla

19 minutes ago, godzilla said:

sorry you feel that way.

LOL - no you're not :)  You don't give a shit about the issues. You care about virtue signalling and mouthing the words your echo chamber prefers.

As a result of this kind of attitude most of the world doesn't care. Canada and others are still sending aid to israel, hamas is still hiding behind the children and them and the civvies are still dying and the world isn't doing a thing about it.  Because why would we listen to someone whose position is that if we don't agree with them we're inhuman monsters.

Hamas and gaza can end this tomorrow.  If they don't care we don't. And nobody cares about your racist bigoted hate based opinion about how us 'sub humans' think.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - no you're not :)  You don't give a shit about the issues. You care about virtue signalling and mouthing the words your echo chamber prefers.

As a result of this kind of attitude most of the world doesn't care. Canada and others are still sending aid to israel, hamas is still hiding behind the children and them and the civvies are still dying and the world isn't doing a thing about it.  Because why would we listen to someone whose position is that if we don't agree with them we're inhuman monsters.

Hamas and gaza can end this tomorrow.  If they don't care we don't. And nobody cares about your racist bigoted hate based opinion about how us 'sub humans' think.

still unable to address any points i make?

you're the one who doesn't give a sh!t about children being turned into hamburger meat. i was just pointing out that i don't really believe you. that you aren't inhuman. that its just too easy to be that way from a keyboard in a cozy home somewhere watching Fox news all day.

all you have to do is say it on this board. that you are concerned about innocent people getting killed in war. is that so hard? if you can't then no one has called you a name or judged you. if you feel angry its because you've judged yourself.

3 hours ago, godzilla said:

still unable to address any points i make?

you're the one who doesn't give a sh!t about children being turned into hamburger meat. i was just pointing out that i don't really believe you. that you aren't inhuman. that its just too easy to be that way from a keyboard in a cozy home somewhere watching Fox news all day.

all you have to do is say it on this board. that you are concerned about innocent people getting killed in war. is that so hard? if you can't then no one has called you a name or judged you. if you feel angry its because you've judged yourself.

Kid i'm not even reading beyond the first line. 
With you it's all 'blah blah blah you're subhuman you don't count if you cared blah blah blah".

If it's any consolation i also wouldn't listen to what dung beetles had to say about my opinons either.  You obviously can't think clearly about the subject.  Maybe we'll try again some day when you grow up a bit but if your whole sctick is that i'm subhuman because of some humour then you have no idea what being human means.

13 hours ago, godzilla said:

when confronted with one of these real children, not some imaginary one, would think twice.

What makes Houthi children more important than North Korean children?

Or any other children victim of repressive regimes that eradicate many if not most of their human rights?

It is not the west's jobs to make these government treat people nicely. This is a reality in the world. People want to protect Gazans, yet Hamas has executed homosexuals. Where's the outrage?

Executing people for their sexuality is abhorrent, don't get me wrong--but what rings hollow, is the manufactured outrage that is used when it fits the appropriate narrative. It makes it harder to feel sympathy, considering outrage should be had, anytime and towards anyone committing such acts. No exceptions.

With that said, military intervention for this would be utterly unacceptable.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

What makes Houthi children more important than North Korean children?

Or any other children victim of repressive regimes that eradicate many if not most of their human rights?

I

Why Muh Feels of course!!!!

-the left.