US president could have a rival assassinated and not be criminally prosecuted, Trump’s lawyer argues

47 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

The stated reason for proceeding with the impeachment was that if successful it would have prevented him from running for a second term in the future 

But as is usually the case...you failed.

You held 2 impeachments...and failed.

You stole an election which a full half the US population think was corrupted...thus you failed.

You opened the boarder and told the nation the border is closed...failure.

You allowed an id1ot to pull out of Afghanistan with your tails between your legs...and failed.

You shut America down and gave money to everyone causing massive inflation...and massive failure.

You attacked the energy sector and elevated the inflationary pressures...more massive failure.

Crime is now a spectator sport...failure.

You ran a proxy war in Ukraine costing the Ukrainians 1/3 of their land and most of their able bodied men...and failed.

Oh well...at least you're consistent.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

You don't have to believe me, just the EVIDENCE I POST. Unlike you who only posts YOUR OPINIONS,

Your "evidence" is suspicious as hell. 

See, that's another problem with you slavers. You're so f*cking deceitful, that you intentionally complicate the shit out of everything. You're the antithesis of Occam's Razor. lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

No one here wrote and PASSED the 14th A. Duh

You first.

Joe Biden's the true insurrectionist; he cheated in the presidential election, invaded the White House with his illegitimate presence, and opened the borders to illegal aliens. That also makes him a traitor. The old f*ck really belongs on death row. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

The stated reason for proceeding with the impeachment was that if successful it would have prevented him from running for a second term in the future 

It was another show trial. 

Demmies have no candidates because they all supported rioting, they all supported letting rioters out of jail, they all supported looting (and now hordes of leftists still loot stores when there are no riots going on), the areas that they control are all going to hell in a handbasket, they're all seen as huge liars with no conscience, their stance on the border has completely blown up in their faces- exposing their lack of foresight and stupidity, etc.

Their only hope is running their false narratives in the MSM and their criminal friends in the FBI to eliminate the opposition. 

Your only hope is to get Trump in front of an activist with gavel.

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Dude - read it again and actually think before you write for a change. It clearly says he was impeached one week prior to leaving office so you might want to try amd use some brain cells to figure out the discrepancy between that and the February date also mentioned in the same post. Clearly the vote to impeach was before he left office, the actual impeachment hearing itself started in February  Get it?

From the same article  

Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, was impeached for the second time on January 13, 2021, one week before his term expired.

But he wasn't. They started the first process in the house. But he had not been convicted,  AND the senate process hadn't even started.

And i've already posted the proof that you can impeach someone after they leave office, and that if they coudn't then he coudlnt' be actually found to be guilty.

You should have read ahead a bit :)  

23 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Not if you never get a chance to vote because someone chose to take that right away from you.

Sorry sunshine, you've already admitted to it. You've tried to rig the ballot and remove someone because you don't think they should be a choice because you don't like them.

That's all there is to it. Its a shame you didn't just let the people decide by vote but there you go.  It doesn't get more authortarian anti-democracy than that. "Ve ze nazi democratic party have dezided to allow you to Vote, provided yor only choize is our preferred Candidate!" 

Do try to keep up will you.please, I am so tired if teaching 4th grade civics to an adult.  Also creating a scenario of a false history and basing your accusations on it reminds me of a certain incorrigible, king of the Deplorables getting his financial ass kicked repeatedly by the real Courts,  ones his stolen money and threats and denials complete with his  2nd grade theatrics can't buy himself out of, and here I thought that despite his 4 inch wide Coward stripe from his skipping out in the Vietnam War draft he at least would be man enough to come to Court with the dignity of a former President but nooooo, he comes instead as a spoiled, sissy in a bananas skin verbal suit whose every exaggerated grimace and assinine wiseass crack shows his true image as a bully and two-faced liar is more accurate as well as  permanent.

21 hours ago, Deluge said:

Trump isn't slowing down, psychopath. Even after all your bullshit lawsuits and election rigging, the man is still on top and he's going to run your pedophile-in-chief, right over. ;)

Being on the top.of a pile of scrap doesn't mean much to civilized people, we've seen too much of it in the mouths of Roger Stone, Karl Rove and what's his name ..the orange haired pu$$y grabbing...oh yes...Donald "kiss my ring" Trump. 

36 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Do try to keep up will you.please, I am so tired if teaching 4th grade civics to an adult. 

I'm sure it's hard. Especially when you're only in the 3rd grade yourself.

As to the rest - blah blah bullshit bullshit yeah yeah.

You already admitted in plain english that the intent was to remove a candidate from the ballot because you don't like them and you support it, not for valid legal reasons but because you don't feel other people should be allowed to make that choice

You can't justify that.  that is brutally anti democratic, That's YOU,  i don't care what he did. 

You should be deeply ashamed of your comments.

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Being on the top.of a pile of scrap doesn't mean much to civilized people, we've seen too much of it in the mouths of Roger Stone, Karl Rove and what's his name ..the orange haired pu$$y grabbing...oh yes...Donald "kiss my ring" Trump. 

Trump Derangement Syndrome may be treatable. Why don't you get a referral from your PCP and see what's available? 

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Do try to keep up will you.please, I am so tired if teaching 4th grade civics to an adult.  Also creating a scenario of a false history and basing your accusations on it reminds me of a certain incorrigible, king of the Deplorables getting his financial ass kicked repeatedly by the real Courts,  ones his stolen money and threats and denials complete with his  2nd grade theatrics can't buy himself out of, and here I thought that despite his 4 inch wide Coward stripe from his skipping out in the Vietnam War draft he at least would be man enough to come to Court with the dignity of a former President but nooooo, he comes instead as a spoiled, sissy in a bananas skin verbal suit whose every exaggerated grimace and assinine wiseass crack shows his true image as a bully and two-faced liar is more accurate as well as  permanent.

Do you want fries with that?

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I'm sure it's hard. Especially when you're only in the 3rd grade yourself.

As to the rest - blah blah bullshit bullshit yeah yeah.

You already admitted in plain english that the intent was to remove a candidate from the ballot because you don't like them and you support it, not for valid legal reasons but because you don't feel other people should be allowed to make that choice

You can't justify that.  that is brutally anti democratic, That's YOU,  i don't care what he did. 

You should be deeply ashamed of your comments.

Once again you rely as a source something you made up.in the first place. I am just going to ignore you after this, clearly your roses colored glasses have MAGA-EGO stamped on them in place of Factual detail.

18 hours ago, Deluge said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome may be treatable. Why don't you get a referral from your PCP and see what's available? 

No thanks. One hears any attempt to remove it from maga-drenched brains leaves a watermark similar to the ring left in a discarded oak whiskey barrel and sends the loser into incoherent ranting.

2 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Once again you rely as a source something you made up.in the first place. I am just going to ignore you after this, clearly your roses colored glasses have MAGA-EGO stamped on them in place of Factual detail.

Sigh. Dammit @Legato.... i told you this would happen :)

So. Thomas.  You said something stupid,  i've quoted you on it specifically, and now it's my fault.  YOU were the source. And i quoted you specifically.

I get you're a bit of a coward sometimes and that someone who actually calls you on your bullshit is intimidating to you and you want to stick your head in the ground when that happens. There's others here in the same boat, who live in fear of being held to account for what they say. That's your call. But don't get mad at me for specifically replying to what you specifically said and holding you to account.

Just now, Caswell Thomas said:

No thanks, I ..oh, I thought you said FLIES, and it already attracted two of you. So, no thanks again. 

Excessive weight and carbohydrate intake has been known to affect vision and hearing  so we can see how you got confused.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sigh. Dammit @Legato.... i told you this would happen :)

So. Thomas.  You said something stupid,  i've quoted you on it specifically, and now it's my fault.  YOU were the source. And i quoted you specifically.

I get you're a bit of a coward sometimes and that someone who actually calls you on your bullshit is intimidating to you and you want to stick your head in the ground when that happens. There's others here in the same boat, who live in fear of being held to account for what they say. That's your call. But don't get mad at me for specifically replying to what you specifically said and holding you to account.

My, my, my...blah, blah, blah, bullshit, maga ranting, blah, blah, blah.

1 minute ago, Caswell Thomas said:

No thanks, I ..oh, I thought you said FLIES, and it already attracted two of you. So, no thanks again. 

I have some maggots. Just keep them warm for a while and poof flies, that is if you prefer flies over fries.

42 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I can assure you will find posting here much more pleasant by putting CdnLIAR on ignore.

No more of his childish insults he believes are arguments.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I can assure you will find posting here much more pleasant by putting CdnLIAR on ignore.

No more of his childish insults he believes are arguments.

And as an example of someone else who's emotionally terrified of me..... :) 

Funny he's happy to insult everyone else.  Everyone calls him an 1diot. But his problem with me is that i explain why he's an 1diot with facts and i hold him to account for what he says.

Now - if you want to run and hide too that's your choice. Or you can accept that if you say something i'm far too intelligent to fall for bullshit, and if you say something factually wrong i'll correct you and conduct yourself accordingly. I'll let you decide which best suits your personality :)  

15 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

No thanks. One hears any attempt to remove it from maga-drenched brains leaves a watermark similar to the ring left in a discarded oak whiskey barrel and sends the loser into incoherent ranting.

There you go again. 

Did you know that the DNC is a left-wing cult? Of course you did! You're part of the wokeness movement! ;)