Something rotten in today's Conservatism

myata

2 hours ago, taxme said:

So show me as to where conservatives have lied, crack pot? Give me a couple of examples for more own information, if you can? 

Donald claimed the 2020 election was stolen from him.

After years of extensive scrutiny yall MAGA fools have yet to produce any evidence of fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. 

All yall halfwits fell for it hook line and sinker.

It's because your profoundly gullible and stupid.

On 2/17/2024 at 1:58 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Donald claimed the 2020 election was stolen from him.

After years of extensive scrutiny yall MAGA fools have yet to produce any evidence of fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. 

All yall halfwits fell for it hook line and sinker.

It's because your profoundly gullible and stupid.

The 2020 election was stolen from him. 

Apparently, there was plenty of proof showing that the 2020 election was a fraud. It was the leftwing liberal demoncrat establishment that would not allow a recount in may states where it was said to have rigged the election in favor for Bidumb. At the end of voting day, Trump was leading by hundreds of thousand of votes. The next day, Bidumb was leading Trump be hundreds of thousands of votes. Cameras caught the vote counters taking out boxes containing votes from under the desks after the polls closed. Apparently, MAGA did have proof of fraud. 

It was y'all halfwits like you that believed that the 2020 election was not rigged, hook, line and sinker. 😛

Only leftwing liberals like you are the ones that always keep showing just how stoopid and gullible they can get, stoopid. 😁

• Haha 1

On 2/17/2024 at 2:01 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Getting schooled by someone who calls themself CrakHoBarbie makes you laugh?

Ahhh... the masochistic tendencies of Donald's ass lickers.

I prefer to call you crackpot Barbie. Calling you that does make me always laugh. HO-HO-HO!!  

Well, i guess that makes you a Bidumb ass licker than? Kissie-kissie!! 😇

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, taxme said:

The 2020 election was stolen from him. 

Nonsense.

Neither Donald nor his minions have ever presented any evidence of election fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. 

If Donald had evidence of voter fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, he would of presented it.

Instead, he and his halfwitted supporters just whine and cry like little bit ches. You are nothing but a sad little More ons claiming victimhood. 

17 hours ago, taxme said:

I prefer to call you crackpot Barbie. Calling you that does make me always laugh. HO-HO-HO!!  

Well, i guess that makes you a Bidumb ass licker than? Kissie-kissie!! 😇

How often are you required to change Donald's diaper? Does he pee in your face when he gets excited?

I'll bet you like that.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

On 2/20/2024 at 7:01 AM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Nonsense.

Neither Donald nor his minions have ever presented any evidence of election fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. 

If Donald had evidence of voter fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, he would of presented it.

Instead, he and his halfwitted supporters just whine and cry like little bit ches. You are nothing but a sad little More ons claiming victimhood. 

How often are you required to change Donald's diaper? Does he pee in your face when he gets excited?

I'll bet you like that.

Believe what you want to believe and so will i. As far as i know, there was plenty of evidence served. But everything that Trump takes on is treated with bias, hatred and lies. Trump has no chance of testifying in those many left wing liberal courts to win. This $355 million fine dumped on Trump was obscene and never used before in America anywhere. This was just more left wing liberal demoncrat tactics to try and bankrupt Trump in some way. Ain't going to happen, lefty. 

I will bet that you love all those golden showers that you get from Bidumb, eh? Btw, does Bidumb still enjoy sniffing your hair and fondling your boobs or do you have any boobs at all? Just asking. LOL. 

The only dimwits here are the ones that keep attacking and mocking Trump. Those demoncrat supporters themselves and you are just a bunch of dimwitted woke left wing buffoons. 

So, just what has Bidumb done for you that made your life great? Did he help pay off your student loan by chance? Just asking, crackpot. 😀 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

As far as i know,

You dont know shit.

If Donald had any evidence of election fraud big enough to of made a difference and viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law,  he would of already presented it.

Instead all yall keep pushing is suppositions, innuendo and gossip.

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You dont know shit.

If Donald had any evidence of election fraud big enough to of made a difference and viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law,  he would of already presented it.

Are you saying you would vote for Joe Biden? Just wonderin

53 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You dont know shit.

I think that i have heard enough shit from you, crackpot. I think that i will now go have a good shit on you. Talk soon. Lol-lol-lol-lol. 😜

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Are you saying you would vote for Joe Biden? Just wonderin

I cannot in good conscience,  vote for donald.

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

I think that i have heard enough shit from you, crackpot. I think that i will now go have a good shit on you. Talk soon. Lol-lol-lol-lol. 😜

Ahh, threats....

On this forum,

Insults and threats are all you know.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

15 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Ahh, threats....

On this forum,

Insults and threats are all you know.

I am just back from having a good crap. It was great. I am looking forward to my next wonderful visit to my bathroom. 

Well then, don't vote for Trump. But voting for corrupt Bidumb will be a costly mistake for those who do so. Are you better off today under Bidumb's economy? High inflation, high gas prices, high interest, and high food prices. All happened under Bidumbs Marxist regime and reign. It is believed that there have been several million illegal migrants that have crossed into America illegally. And all thanks to Bidumb who does nothing about it. Do you want more of this foolishness? Then vote for Bidumb. 

Threats? What threats are you talking about? Did i threaten you in some way? Tell me where or how? Just for my info. 

Insults and threats are a part of life. Stop acting like a crybaby snowflake left wing liberal and accept life as it is and what it throws at you. I cannot change life, and neither can you, So, suck it up, buttercup. 

54 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Yeah that's obvious. But I asked if that means you would vote for the Joe Biden. It's a simple question, Mr. Ambassador. No need to wait for the translation. 🤷‍♂️

16 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Yeah that's obvious. But I asked if that means you would vote for the Joe Biden. It's a simple question, Mr. Ambassador. No need to wait for the translation. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for. But I'd vote for a severed hemorrhoid before I'd vote for donald.

20 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Well now that I have your approval, I certainly wont.

Trump does not need your approval or vote. Trump will soon win the presidential election without your help because Trump has enough MAGA supporters to get him across the finish line to become the next President of the USA. Oh boy, when that day happens you left wingers will be in big time trouble. Cuba or North Korea should be looking good for you right now, lefty. Btw, there is no freedom of speech allowed on the internet in those two countries. Just saying. 😇

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Trump does not need your approval or vote. Trump will soon win the presidential election without your help because Trump has enough MAGA supporters to get him across the finish line to become the next President of the USA. Oh boy, when that day happens you left wingers will be in big time trouble. Cuba or North Korea should be looking good for you right now, lefty. Btw, there is no freedom of speech allowed on the internet in those two countries. Just saying. 😇

Trump has no chance.  The 24' election is also rigged.  I predict Michelle Obama will be the next president. 

On 2/26/2024 at 5:46 PM, Gator said:

Trump has no chance.  The 24' election is also rigged.  I predict Michelle Obama will be the next president. 

It is for dam sure that the demonrats are going to try something to stop Trump from becoming the next President of the USA. The mail in ballots will be what the demonrats will be counting on. If the MAGA supporters turn out en masse than Trump will win the presidential election. Trump has already won all the primaries. Haley will keep going as long as the demonrats and the globalist elite keep helping her with donations. Haley is just another globalist buffoon. Take the donations away from her, and she will crash into oblivion. And America does not need another Marxist Obama back in the White House. Maybe Pelosi will try and run for President. Now that would be a good laugh. H-ha-ha.