Canada’s Race War: the War on Whites

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I get that you're wrong. Canada was founded by white races.  The french and britsh founded canada.  They were white. End of story. So if that's your position you straight up lose.

Wait, so was beave saying that the French and the British weren't white?  Once again, muppet, you're arguing with yourself.  Dumb dumb dumb.   

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Wait, so was beave saying that the French and the British weren't white?  Once again, muppet, you're arguing with yourself.  Dumb dumb dumb.   

ROFLMAO - once again you screwed up and can't read :)  He was saying it wasn't the french and british etc. He was claiming it was also the blacks and latio's etc :)  You missed the point completely -  You  couldn't even get once sentence out without screwing it up LOL

Well that was fast, you usually take at least 2 posts to look that stupid. I will now await your usual attempt to backpedal and deflect - followed by your usual hissy fit when you screw that up too :)   Always fun when you stop by kiddo :)  

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Pakistanis ethnically cleansed Pakistan, killing in the neighbourhood of a million people, period. They also forced 8+M people out, period. Muslims don't care about that. 

2) The rioting and violence in India was started by the muslims. Aug 16 1946 in Calcutta was the first major riot/massacre, and the muslims committed that one. Reactionary violence is more understandable than starting violence.

3) The fact that the Hindus and Sikhs engaged in some of the same activities as the Pakistanis did just makes the actions of the Israelis look like even more of a good example.

4) I've been aware of Zionist terrorism since before you dropped out of kindergarten, stupid. FACT: over a thousand years of islamic bigotry, terrorism, ethnic cleansing, etc preceded everything that happened between 1917 and 1947. The Jews had gone over 1,000 years without being allowed to pray at the area where Temple Mount is. The Jews have never done any such thing to the muslims.

5) The Ottoman Empire didn't have secret systemic racism: it was overt. It was all on the books. Jews were 4th-class citizens there. "Live subserviently and we're good. Kumbaya, dogs."

You’re no India expert, once again you’re selectively citing only the “evidence” that supports a narrative you’ve already chosen before reading any evidence, something you’re notorious for. BTW Not too long ago on here you were also telling us how the Sikhs are bloodthirsty terrorists.

And as you conveniently avoid acknowledging, for every historical misdeed or atrocity you level against Muslims, remember White Christian Europeans were doing to each other and to other nations as well and eventually on a march large scale once they started invading and colonizing Africa and tue New World.
It’s your hilarious hypocrisy that lose your shit whenever people want to talk about colonialism and slavery because it’s “in the past” then you rattle off your screed about Muslims in medieval times. 

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Regardless of what the op is doing, you and I were having a conversation.

Were we?  My post was in response to the OP and then you responded to me.  That sounds like you’re deflecting. 

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I get that you're wrong. Canada was founded by white races.  The french and britsh founded canada.  They were white. End of story. So if that's your position you straight up lose.

No you are slow and on the draw. You’re going in circles. Are you aware that Russians are neither British nor French?

If you want to say Canada was founded by the British and French fine even though that’s not what you’ve been saying up until now and you’re now changing your argument

BUT if that’s your new position then you can’t also say it was founded by Russians as you did earlier. As Ive said many times now Russians don’t get to claim to have founded Canada simply because they are the same skin colour as the British and French people who actually did.  Russians have a very different culture, ethnicity and religion from British and French. Concepts of freedom, democracy, independent judiciary and civil/human rights are foreign concepts to Russians even to this day. 

So to summarize a person can say accurately :

”Canada was founded ONLY by British and French and nobody else” if you want to only speak of founding fathers, politicians judges, institutions, democracy, etc

OR

”Canada was founded by many groups of immigrants some of whom were Russian and some of which were non-whites” if you want to also talk about everyday people who contributed to Canadian economy. 

But to claims that ALL WHITE PEOPLE INCLUDING RUSSIANS BUT EXCLUDING NON-WHITES founded Canada is absurd

In my last post I honestly thought “I don’t have to spell it out in this much detail” but I guess that’s something I was ACTUALLY wrong about. 

39 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Were we?  My post was in response to the OP and then you responded to me.  That sounds like you’re deflecting. 

we were.  And the deflection would be yours i'm afraid :)  

No you are slow and on the draw. You’re going in circles. Are you aware that Russians are neither British nor French?

LOL - my draw is just fine.  I said the brits and the french founded canada, and the russians helped build canada. entirely accurate :)  that reading comprehension coming back to haunt you is it?

If you want to say Canada was founded by the British and French fine even though that’s not what you’ve been saying up until now and you’re now changing your argument

It is what i was saying. Show me anywhere that i said it was founded by anyone other than those two.

BUT if that’s your new position then you can’t also say it was founded by Russians as you did earlier.

Show where i said anywhere that canada was founded by the russians. I never have. YOU said it and i corrected you.

As Ive said many times now Russians don’t get to claim to have founded Canada simply because they are the same skin colour as the British and French

I get than you're trying to change the channel.  That's a pretty common left wing tactic

”Canada was founded ONLY by British and French and nobody else” if you want to only speak of founding fathers, politicians judges, institutions, democracy, etc

OR

”Canada was founded by many groups of immigrants some of whom were Russian and some of which were non-whites” if you want to also talk about everyday people who contributed to Canadian economy. 

The first statement is accurate.  The second statement is not even a little bit accurate.

But to claims that ALL WHITE PEOPLE INCLUDING RUSSIANS BUT EXCLUDING NON-WHITES founded Canada is absurd

Good thing nobody but you ever suggested it then :)   what was said is that they  bulit canada and as i noted that was the brits et al , the french, the Chinese and the russians et al.  Building something is not the same as founding it.

In my last post I honestly thought “I don’t have to spell it out in this much detail” but I guess that’s something I was ACTUALLY wrong about. 

Something ELSE you were actually wrong about.

And you're wrong here again.  The 'british and french" founded canada, chinese and russians helped build canada.

Your problem is you don't understand what basic words mean. You feel "founded" and "built" are synonyms and they are not. You flip back and forth using terms you don't understand and get confused when people point out you're wrong.

I'm sure it'll be my fault shortly tho.

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You’re no India expert, once again you’re selectively citing only the “evidence” that supports a narrative you’ve already chosen before reading any evidence, something you’re notorious for.

Buddy, Pakistan was ethnically cleansed, period. After they ethnically cleansed their country of Sikhs and Hindus they committed a second genocide in 1971, period. They killed somewhere between 2-4M in two genocides and none of the countries in the ME give a crap. But what's happening in Palestine is some sort of apocalypse to them. 

It's pure hypocrisy, and if you want to keep pretending not to notice I'm not shocked, because you don't notice anything that would cause you a little bit of cognitive dissonance.

BTW Not too long ago on here you were also telling us how the Sikhs are bloodthirsty terrorists.

Nice try, stupid. I said the exact opposite about Sikhs in general.

Ironically it was someone who claimed to be a Sikh that was trying to tell us that they were bloodthirsty terrorists. (He's probably the guy who was driving the tractor in Surrey that got flipped by the police in the PIT manoeuvre)  

My point in that thread was that idgaf if India wants to take out a Khalistani terrorist once in a while: the Khalistani terrorists are definitely here, we've never convicted any of them - which lends to the impression that we don't care about them at all, Canadians support the extrajudicial murders of terrorists by the US in other countries, and Canadians shouldn't be interfering in Indian politics to the extent that we are, especially with regards to partitioning India. That's way beyond the pale.

You mess with the bull, you get the horns. 

And as you conveniently avoid acknowledging, for every historical misdeed or atrocity you level against Muslims, remember White Christian Europeans were doing to each other and to other nations as well and eventually on a march large scale once they started invading and colonizing Africa and tue New World.

Can you cite the specific hypocrisy that you're talking about?

I've never made excuses for Stalin, Hitler, or any other genocide that was committed anywhere.

White people colonized other countries, and Europe has been colonized by other cultures in the past. There's no hypocrisy in that.

Hypocrisy is when muslims force Jews to live like 2nd class citizens for 1,000 years, and then complain about the way that the Arabs are treated within Israel. 

Hypocrisy is when muslims are irate about the 108 murders at Deir Yassin for 75 years but they've completely forgiven much larger massacres of Jews not long before, and they also ignore 1M people slaughtered by the Pakistanis 75 years ago, plus 1-3M more slaughtered 52 years ago. 

It’s your hilarious hypocrisy that lose your shit whenever people want to talk about colonialism and slavery because it’s “in the past” then you rattle off your screed about Muslims in medieval times. 

I don't "lose my shit whenever people want to talk about colonialism and slavery because it’s “in the past”", stupid. I object to people talking about those things as if they are somehow unique to white people. Do you understand the difference, or is nuance way above your pay grade? 

Yeah, blacks were slaves 150 years ago in other countries, but that has nothing to do with me. I have a friend from Winnipeg whose Nigerian ancestors were actual slavers. If we walked into a bar in Alabama a lot of racist idjits would think of me as a slaver and his family as victims, abut if anything, it's the opposite. 

Is he guilty of slavery by his DNA? I dunno. I don't think of it that way. He's also half Jamaican, so he definitely has ancestors who were slaves. In fact, his dad's side of the family might have enslaved or sold some of his mom's ancestors at some point.  

And... his story isn't unique at all. There are a lot of black people who owned slaves 150 years ago. If you don't like it, idgaf. Just learn it and shut your ignorant, uneducated yap for once. 

And FYI, slavery was normal throughout all of recorded history. The only thing that's unique about white people with regards to slavery is that we abolished it. No one else did that when they were the dominant culture on earth. 

It's the epitome of presentism to frown on white people who owned slaves in the past and revere everyone else who owned slaves in the centuries before. 

What makes George Washington worse than people of other races and religions who came before him, who forced people into slavery, or forced them to convert to their religion?

If we wanna cancel Washington that's fine, but then we have to do it to everyone, and I'd love to see you raise that point with muslims. 

The problem here is that you're a really stupid person, you're largely ignorant of history, you're a sheep, you're a hypocrite, and nuance is lost on you. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - once again you screwed up and can't read :)  He was saying it wasn't the french and british etc. He was claiming it was also the blacks and latio's etc :)  You missed the point completely -  You  couldn't even get once sentence out without screwing it up LOL

If he was saying that, surely you could quote him doing that, right?  

You can't though, because you're a sad little muppet who just argues with himself about points you make up yourself.  ?

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

If he was saying that, surely you could quote him doing that, right?  

Ohhhh look at you, sealioning again :)    It's all right above little guy, everyone can see it and knows you screwed up :)  

But what the heck - just for fun... "you can”t say Canada was founded by Whites because indigenous peoples and many early immigrants were non-white and also contributed."

There you go, :) 

Feel stupid yet? Because you certainly look stupid :)

But hey - if you'd like to keep playing, why not quote where i claim he said the french and british weren't white :)

Honestly,  you used to be better at this kind of thing. Now it's just kind of sad to watch you flop around. Thanks for the giggle, have fun at school today :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

You can't though, because you're a sad little muppet who just argues with himself about points you make up yourself.  

Oopps - almost forgot to mention - hissy fit right on schedule :) LOLOL

Every single time you realize you're wrong you have these little freak outs :)   And it's always the same sad little insults that don't actually mean anything and have no basis in reality and would offend no one.

Quick - tell me my post count! That'll teach me!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Ohhhh look at you, sealioning again :)    It's all right above little guy, everyone can see it and knows you screwed up 

Yes, yes, sealioning, the limp cry of an angry ranter getting caught bullshitting again.  ?

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

But what the heck - just for fun... "you can”t say Canada was founded by Whites because indigenous peoples and many early immigrants were non-white and also contributed."

Hilariously (and predictably pathetically), you omitted the full context of the quote:

"If the claim is that Russians helped found Canada simply on the basis of being early immigrants who contributed to the economy then you can”t say Canada was founded by Whites because indigenous peoples and many early immigrants were non-white and also contributed. Get it?"

He's demonstrating someone else's bad logic, as in "If A is true, then B cannot be true".

I would say you knew what you're doing when you misquoted, given your history of dishonesty, but you might actually be too dumb to have understood anyway.  ??

On 12/6/2023 at 9:34 PM, BeaverFever said:

They were helped al lot more by Indigenous, Black and Chinese people than they were by Russians. Russians get no special credit over those other groups for “making” Canada simply by being White. 

There were almost no Black or Chinese people in Canada prior to the 70s and those here were mostly of the 'peasant' class. Or maybe 'serfs'. Ie, poor people without influence. Worker drones. And most of the natives were confined to their reserves and did little or nothing to build modern Canada. Never heard much of anything about Russians but my first google search suggests a million or so moved to Canada after the revolution. That would make them a lot more useful to Canada than Blacks or Asians, who numbered in the few tens of thousands.

On 12/7/2023 at 3:02 PM, BeaverFever said:

No. You’re lost again. The OP in this thread is a person of apparent Russian descent claiming Canada was founded by whites. If the claim is that Russians helped found Canada simply on the basis of being early immigrants who contributed to the economy then you can”t say Canada was founded by Whites because indigenous peoples and many early immigrants were non-white and also contributed. Get it?

You see any black, Chinese or Indigenous men here?

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/fathers-of-confederation

5 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Yes, yes, sealioning, the limp cry of an angry ranter getting caught bullshitting again.  ?

Awww muffin - mad you got called out again?  well there you go :)     I'm sure your behavior is all my fault as always :)

Hilariously (and predictably pathetically), you omitted the full context of the quote:

Nope - context was there.  But as usual (hilariously and predictably) when you're proven to be wrong you try to muddy the waters by 'creatively'  re-interpreting english.

You asked for the quote where he said that - he said that - i gave you the quote.  Now you're going to try to say BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT what he REALLLLAAAAALLLYYY meant was....

ROFLMAO - patheric :)

His whole point, over several posts, very clearly is that it was not whites that founded canada. It was.

Oh... where's that quote you promised where i said that the brits and french weren't white again?  Go that handy? No?  LOLOL!!!!

You must really enjoy looking stupid:)   which is fortunate, you're so GOOD at it !

6 hours ago, I am Groot said:

There were almost no Black or Chinese people in Canada prior to the 70s

False!  I’m shocked (not really) that you’re unaware of who built our railroads. 

those here were mostly of the 'peasant' class

Pop Quiz Hot Shot: What class were the Russian immigrants?  

And most of the natives were confined to their reserves and did little or nothing to build modern Canada.

OMG you know nothing. Canada was founded on the fur trade with the indigenous peoples who traded and guided the various European powers and fought their continental proxy wars on their behalf like the Beaver Wars (look it up if you’ve never heard of it). There would be no recognizable Canada without indigenous peoples. The “federal state” system of government (look it up if you don’t know the term) which was first practiced almost exclusively by Canada and USA was based on the Iroquois confederacy. The word “CANADA” is literally an indigenous word and most places in Canada are named after indigenous people or their words including the country, 4 provinces,  one territory, 4 of the 5 Great Lakes, and countless towns, cities, rivers, mountains, geological features etc.  Indigenous people played crucial roles in the war of 1812 

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Actually they were mostly displaced "wealthy" landowners fleeing the russian revelution and unrest.

But you are right about the chinese. they were here in large numbers with entire towns made up of chinese in bc. By even 1900 many were second gen.

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

False!  I’m shocked (not really) that you’re unaware of who built our railroads. 

The Irish, mostly.

Sure. But a million people ... you know, quantity has a quality all its own.

OMG you know nothing. Canada was founded on the fur trade with the indigenous peoples who traded and guided the various European powers and fought their continental proxy wars on their behalf like the Beaver Wars (look it up if you’ve never heard of it). There would be no recognizable Canada without indigenous peoples.

That's silly. Of course there would be. You think if the Europeans arrived and found no people here they'd have just left/ Come on.

The “federal state” system of government (look it up if you don’t know the term) which was first practiced almost exclusively by Canada and USA was based on the Iroquois confederacy.

Got any evidence of that? Lots of places have a federal/state/provincial type government.

The word “CANADA” is literally an indigenous word and most places in Canada are named after indigenous people or their words including the country, 4 provinces,  one territory, 4 of the 5 Great Lakes, and countless towns, cities, rivers, mountains, geological features etc.  Indigenous people played crucial roles in the war of 1812 

All that's very nice, of course. But Canada was founded in 1867 by white people and developed almost entirely by white people. 

14 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Actually they were mostly displaced "wealthy" landowners fleeing the russian revelution and unrest.

But you are right about the chinese. they were here in large numbers with entire towns made up of chinese in bc. By even 1900 many were second gen.

At the turn of the 20th century, the Chinese population in Canada was 17,312. 

That's not all that many, really. The railroads were mostly built by the Irish. There was an awful lot of them around.

2 hours ago, I am Groot said:

At the turn of the 20th century, the Chinese population in Canada was 17,312. 

That's not all that many, really. The railroads were mostly built by the Irish. There was an awful lot of them around.

Dude, there was only like 5 million people in all of canada.  17 thousand is a lot, especially considering they were mostly in one province. And they did play a large role in the railroad towards the west coast.  BC was told that if they wanted a railroad they had to provide the labour and John A dictated that to save costs it should be chinese. 

You'd hardly claim that the chinese built canada or even bc but they certainly played a very significant role.

22 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You asked for the quote where he said that - he said that - i gave you the quote.  Now you're going to try to say BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT what he REALLLLAAAAALLLYYY meant was....

It was one sentence and your quote didn't even include the first half of it.  Even when you're being dishonest, you're too stupid to pull it off properly.  ??

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

It was one sentence and your quote didn't even include the first half of it.  Even when you're being dishonest, you're too stupid to pull it off properly.  ??

It was the part of the sentance that said what i said he said. And the rest of the sentence didn't change that.

Even when i prove you wrong you desperately try to find SOME weird loophole or derranged logic that somehow explains why you're an 1diot.

And the rest of his posts all follow the same theme.

Hey - where's that quote of me saying that the brits and french weren't white?  No? Can't find it? Realized you were wrong again? LOLOL - well at least you're consistent :) 

14 hours ago, CdnFox said:

It was the part of the sentance that said what i said he said. And the rest of the sentence didn't change that.

It was only half the sentence, and omitting the first half changed the meaning of the statement entirely. 

Once again, you're arguing against a statement that was never intended and is absurd at face value, but you're so belligerently stupid it doesn't register.  Here you are again, arguing with yourself.  ?

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It was only half the sentence

The half that said what i said he said and the rest didn't change that :)  It didn't change it in the slighest :)

Me - "he said this".

You - "HE NEVER DID!! NOPE!!! POST WHERE HE DID IF HE SAID IT!!!!

Me - Here.

You " Oh.. well umm... but but but but  but....  UM - THERE WERE OTHER WORDS THERE TOO and even tho they don't change anything THE FACT YOU DIDN"T QUOTE IT PROVES YOU"RE WRONG!!!  Ha! 

:)   You are such a child.   I said he said it, i posted it, you're wron (again) and no, the rest of what he said didn't change any of the meaning at all.

And you still can't post anywhere that shows I said what you claim i did :)    Once a gain you prove yourself a liar :)

So please proceed to post your usual 15 posts repeating the same lie desperate that it'll magically become true if you say it enough and i'll keep coming back and laughing at you :)  Unless you'd like to go straight to another hissy fit?

22 hours ago, CdnFox said:

BC was told that if they wanted a railroad they had to provide the labour and John A dictated that to save costs it should be chinese. 

? That sounds bad, but tbh, it seems like whenever there's a major plant or project here, they always find a way to get foreign workers to do it, and Canadians complain about it.

I don't doubt that there were white people complaining that the Chinese got "all the good railroad jobs" lol. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

? That sounds bad, but tbh, it seems like whenever there's a major plant or project here, they always find a way to get foreign workers to do it, and Canadians complain about it.

I don't doubt that there were white people complaining that the Chinese got "all the good railroad jobs" lol. 

There were actually, it upset quite a few at the time :)

I never thought about it but i guess it's a bit of a canadian tradition to hire foreign workers to build our stuff and then b*tch about it :) 

• Like 1