Ceasefire for Hostage Swap - Hamas is Such a Caring Outfit

WestCanMan

Look @taxme, they're freeing 150 of your heroes! https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/another-israel-hamas-prisoner-swap-will-take-place-this-month-palestinian-2023-11-22/

Hamas needs a pause to build some more rockets so they're going to exchange 50 of their women and children hostages for 150 terrorists, to aid in the war against women and children. 

Israel has offered, in a cabinet statement, to extend the pause by a day for every additional 10 hostages handed over by Hamas.

Some of the hostages are as young as 4 years old. Hopefully they weren't raped, but it's unlikely. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

This could turn out to be a huge mistake.

It always does.

Apparently the 'mastermind' behind this attack was released in a hostage exchange back in 2011 or something. 

Wasn't the bomber in the Afghanistan withdrawal also released just a few days earlier? Its hard to keep track...

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It always does.

Apparently the 'mastermind' behind this attack was released in a hostage exchange back in 2011 or something. 

Wasn't the bomber in the Afghanistan withdrawal also released just a few days earlier? Its hard to keep track...

Ya...nothing good will come of it.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Look @taxme, they're freeing 150 of your heroes! https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/another-israel-hamas-prisoner-swap-will-take-place-this-month-palestinian-2023-11-22/

Hamas needs a pause to build some more rockets so they're going to exchange 50 of their women and children hostages for 150 terrorists, to aid in the war against women and children. 

Some of the hostages are as young as 4 years old. Hopefully they weren't raped, but it's unlikely. 

I guess that Israel will be getting a bunch of their zionists back, Lucky for them. But why would Israel want to swap 50 for 150 so-called terrorists anyway? Is it because they want to keep the war and killings going because you must know by now that those so called terrorists will be back on the battle front very soon, unless Israel decides to stop killing innocent women and children altogether, which is unlikely. You Israel supporters love killing people. After all, you did say that you are enjoying the slaughter of innocent Palestinians, right? 

Not my heroes, dummy. You are so fkn stupid indeed. How many times have i told you that i do not support Hamas? You really are a dummy as i keep telling you that you are, dummy. ?

51 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It always does.

You are lucky if you can keep track of anything. When did you eat last? Can you remember? Chuckle. 

PS. You cannot even keep track of how many times that i have told you that i do not support Hamas, but yet, you keep saying that i support Hamas. Can you remember all those times, dummy? I can remember the many times when i told you that i did not support Hamas. Will you ever stop trying to be a dummy and smarten up, dummy? LOL.

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are lucky if you can keep track of anything. When did you eat last? Can you remember? Chuckle. 

PS. You cannot even keep track of how many times that i have told you that i do not support Hamas, but yet, you keep saying that i support Hamas. Can you remember all those times, dummy? I can remember the many times when i told you that i did not support Hamas. Will you ever stop trying to be a dummy and smarten up, dummy? LOL.

You do know that "dummy" is a word used in England that means pacifier.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, taxme said:

I guess that Israel will be getting a bunch of their zionists back, Lucky for them. But why would Israel want to swap 50 for 150 so-called terrorists anyway? Is it because they want to keep the war and killings going because you must know by now that those so called terrorists will be back on the battle front very soon, unless Israel decides to stop killing innocent women and children altogether, which is unlikely. You Israel supporters love killing people. After all, you did say that you are enjoying the slaughter of innocent Palestinians, right? 

Not my heroes, dummy. You are so fkn stupid indeed. How many times have i told you that i do not support Hamas? You really are a dummy as i keep telling you that you are, dummy. ?

Those 4 yr old zionists are the worst. They rape and pillage enough to make the Vikings blush. 

25 minutes ago, taxme said:

I don't think that you know what "not supporting Hamas" would look like. 

SHOCKER!

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Those 4 yr old zionists are the worst. They rape and pillage enough to make the Vikings blush. 

I don't think that you know what "not supporting Hamas" would look like. 

SHOCKER!

Another dummy reply from you. Your version and my version will always be in conflict. I do not think that you know what not supporting Hamas looks like. You are such a bloody dummy. 

??News Flash ?? On the Glenn Beck podcast show today Glenn mentioned that the hostages that are about to be released by Israel and Hamas are just women and children. No so-called terrorists are to be released. SHOCKER for you to have to hear, eh? ?

6 hours ago, taxme said:

Another dummy reply from you. Your version and my version will always be in conflict. I do not think that you know what not supporting Hamas looks like. You are such a bloody dummy. 

You're the one who referred to 50 women and children as "zionists", stupid.

Our versions are "in conflict" because I am telling the truth and you're either lying, stupid, or both.

Yes, you are absolutely supporting Hamas by pretending that Hamas didn't really kill women and children, or rape any women and children. 

They filmed it, and bragged about it to their parents. 

??News Flash ?? On the Glenn Beck podcast show today Glenn mentioned that the hostages that are about to be released by Israel and Hamas are just women and children. No so-called terrorists are to be released. SHOCKER for you to have to hear, eh?

??News Flash Stupid ?? The Israelis don't have any "children" to release. They have teens. Almost all of them are 17 yrs old: there is one 14 yr old "boy". That's it.

Hamas has 3 and 4 yr old hostages.  

Do you know the difference between a 3 yr old girl and a 17 yr old boy, stupid?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, taxme said:

Hell if i care. In Canada the word dummy means that someone is bloody stupid. ?

I get it. Like if a twit watched a gang of thugs attack a vastly superior force, the gang would be...dummies.

This is both fun and educational. Let's try another.

In Canada, what would we call someone who ignores an enemy hides behind their civilian population and says things like...

"unless Israel decides to stop killing innocent women and children"

A LIAR!

OH this is fun. Let's play more word games.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/23/2023 at 10:10 PM, WestCanMan said:

Our versions are "in conflict" because I am telling the truth and you're either lying, stupid, or both.

Don't forget you're not just talking to a racist Holocaust denier, you're also talking to another run of the mill hard boiled right winger.

if you've seen one of them you've seen them all.

On 11/23/2023 at 9:57 PM, WestCanMan said:

So you can't admit that the holocaust happened? 

Seriously, I just wanna see you write "The holocaust was real." I don't think you can.

I cannot admit to anything about the so-called holocaust because i was not there at that time to watch the events unfold. So, we you there during the time of the holocaust? If so, what did you see? Just wondering. 

Seriously, you know as much as i know as to what really took place at this so called holocaust story. You are only going by what others tell you as do I. Unlike you, i watched and listened to both sides of the story about the holocaust. You should try doing the same thing also. Just a suggestion. ?

Just now, taxme said:

I cannot admit to anything about the so-called holocaust because i was not there at that time to watch the events unfold. So, we you there during the time of the holocaust? If so, what did you see? Just wondering. 

Seriously, you know as much as i know as to what really took place at this so called holocaust story. You are only going by what others tell you as do I.

"So-called holocaust", there ya go. 

Unlike you, i watched and listened to both sides of the story about the holocaust. You should try doing the same thing also. Just a suggestion. 

So you listened to "a side" that denies the existence of the holocaust? Shocker... 

I'm aware that the Nazi killed more than just Jews there, if that's what you're talking about... Gypsies, handicapped, etc. Not everyone that was gassed was a Jew, but they were 90+%.

On 11/23/2023 at 10:10 PM, WestCanMan said:

You're the one who referred to 50 women and children as "zionists", stupid.

Yes, you are absolutely supporting Hamas by pretending that Hamas didn't really kill women and children, or rape any women and children. 

They filmed it, and bragged about it to their parents. 

??News Flash Stupid ?? The Israelis don't have any "children" to release. They have teens. Almost all of them are 17 yrs old: there is one 14 yr old "boy". That's it.

Hamas has 3 and 4 yr old hostages.  

Do you know the difference between a 3 yr old girl and a 17 yr old boy, stupid?

I do not recall ever mentioning anything about 50 women and children as zionists, stupid. Show me verbatim where i said that just for my reference? 

Who says that you are telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth? YOU, stupid? Not much to go on here, stupid. 

Were you there yourself to see those rapes and the killing of women and children? No, you were not there, so STFU with your bullshit until you yourself can show proof those things happened, stupid. 

Now you are saying that they filmed their raping and killing of women and they then bragged about it and showed it to their parents. Do you honestly believe and think that some Hamas guys are going to show those films to their parents? Do you think that some mothers would like watching those videos of their sons committing such acts? Gawd, you are even more emotionally crazy and stupid then i ever thought. You listen way too much to Israeli propaganda, stupid. Go get a life, will ya, stupid. 

According to my sources, Israel did have children to release. So, why would Israel even have a 14 year old boy to release? Oh, i forgot, the 14 year old was an Hamas terrorist. LOL.

Much to your chagrin, all those 3 and 4 year old's were released unharmed. Such an inhuman thing to be doing by Hamas. I wonder were they raped first before they were released? You would know? You always know and tell the truth, right? 

Yup, i do know the difference between a 3 yr old and a fourteen yr old. The 14 yr old is 11 yrs older, stupid. ?

On 11/24/2023 at 4:00 AM, Nationalist said:

I get it. Like if a twit watched a gang of thugs attack a vastly superior force, the gang would be...dummies.

This is both fun and educational. Let's try another.

In Canada, what would we call someone who ignores an enemy hides behind their civilian population and says things like...

"unless Israel decides to stop killing innocent women and children"

A LIAR!

OH this is fun. Let's play more word games.

Now you are starting to talk stupid like CdnFox and WestCanMan. When stuck for an answer, you babble on about something stupid to try and get your gotcha me moment on me. It's not working so well with me so far. You need to try a lot harder. I think that i should call you the three "mouse"keteers. Squeal-squeal. ?

33 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

"So-called holocaust", there ya go. 

So you listened to "a side" that denies the existence of the holocaust? Shocker... 

I'm aware that the Nazi killed more than just Jews there, if that's what you're talking about... Gypsies, handicapped, etc. Not everyone that was gassed was a Jew, but they were 90+%.

Yup, a so called holocaust that may or may not have happened as told. 

I said that i listened to both sides of the story about the holocaust. It is quite plain to see that you did not. Your problem and not mine. So, just where did you get that 90% number from? Some Jewish zionist weekly by chance? Just asking. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I do not recall ever mentioning anything about 50 women and children as zionists, stupid. Show me verbatim where i said that just for my reference? 

There ya go, genius. You said that Israel was going to get "50 of their zionists back", but all 50 are women and children, so you called 50 women and children zionists. Do you understand how that works? Just pretend that you can figure this one out - shock the world. v

Who says that you are telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth? YOU, stupid? Not much to go on here, stupid. 

^Look up above this quote box, for one. There's also the fact that you're a holocaust denier, and you quote Hamas verbatim while denying that women were raped, children were murdered, etc. 

I don't even like talking about how hideous you are ffs.

Were you there yourself to see those rapes and the killing of women and children? No, you were not there, so STFU with your bullshit until you yourself can show proof those things happened, stupid. 

Whatever, spud.

Now you are saying that they filmed their raping and killing of women and they then bragged about it and showed it to their parents. Do you honestly believe and think that some Hamas guys are going to show those films to their parents? Do you think that some mothers would like watching those videos of their sons committing such acts? Gawd, you are even more emotionally crazy and stupid then i ever thought. You listen way too much to Israeli propaganda, stupid. Go get a life, will ya, stupid. 

Yes, they absolutely showed their parents. You obviously don't understand how little they value the lives of Jews.

Their own quote is "We love killing Jews more than Jews love life." They learned that from their parents. That's the company you choose...

According to my sources, Israel did have children to release. So, why would Israel even have a 14 year old boy to release? Oh, i forgot, the 14 year old was an Hamas terrorist. LOL.

My son wasn't even that big at 13 and he could throw a baseball 60MPH. It weighs 5.25 oz. A 5.25 oz rock at 60MPH can kill a man. Some kids have already hit puberty at 12 - the LL World Series teams that do well usually have at least 3-4 kids who have already hit puberty. 

You're comparing a 14 yr old boy to a 3 yr old girl. How dangerous are those 3 yr old zionists taxme? Who did 3 yr olds ever attack? 

Did you see that show where the 3 yr old was on death row, and they had to keep her locked up 24/7 to keep the other inmates safe? Man, she was scary. She could rip the head off her Barbie like it was nothing. (I'm just joking, there are no 3 yr olds on death row, except maybe in the Palestinian prisons.)

They do kill kids that young, so I dunno, maybe they do have a death row for 3 yr olds there...

Much to your chagrin, all those 3 and 4 year old's were released unharmed. Such an inhuman thing to be doing by Hamas. I wonder were they raped first before they were released? You would know? You always know and tell the truth, right? 

I never said that Hamas raped them for sure, I just said that I hoped Hamas wasn't raping them. There's a difference.

Are you honestly trying to ay that Hamas is swell because they released 3 yr olds unharmed after 45 days? 

And yeah, I do tell the truth, stupid. Prove me wrong if you think you can...

Edited by WestCanMan

46 minutes ago, taxme said:

Yup, a so called holocaust that may or may not have happened as told. 

I said that i listened to both sides of the story about the holocaust. It is quite plain to see that you did not. Your problem and not mine. So, just where did you get that 90% number from? Some Jewish zionist weekly by chance? Just asking. 

What is the other side? Who told the other side of the story?

If you think that it's important for me to listen to "them", then tell me who "they" are.... It's kinda hard to read "_______" by "_______"... That's kind of open-ended, right? 

Is it the Iranians? The Nazis themselves? The NYT (not as unbelievable as it sounds that the NYT did that) Your cousin Zeke? 

Who told you that the holocaust never happened, professor?  

Dude, I don't trust our media and our gov't any further than I can throw Australia, so tell me who your valuable source is and I'll consider reading it (right now the chance is about 0%, for obvious reasons).