Ceasefire for Hostage Swap - Hamas is Such a Caring Outfit

WestCanMan

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Now you are starting to talk stupid like CdnFox and WestCanMan. When stuck for an answer, you babble on about something stupid to try and get your gotcha me moment on me. It's not working so well with me so far. You need to try a lot harder. I think that i should call you the three "mouse"keteers. Squeal-squeal. ?

Whatever. You lied.!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Taxme is frothing at the mouth right now. It's getting bizarre now. 

Somehow Hamas support and holocaust denial go hand-in-hand. 

I don't eve know what to say -  He's adamant we can't discuss the holocaust which has been studied to death over the years because "YOU WERE NOOOOTTT THEEEEERE!!!"

But he's 100 percent certain about all the bad things israel has done over the last 100 years. Despite not being there.  ANd takes the Hamas casualty numbers as verbatim. Despite not being there.  And the hostages - all zoionists.  Despite the fact he was never there.

I think the only thing we can conclude at this point is he's not altogether there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I don't eve know what to say -  He's adamant we can't discuss the holocaust which has been studied to death over the years because "YOU WERE NOOOOTTT THEEEEERE!!!"

But he's 100 percent certain about all the bad things israel has done over the last 100 years. Despite not being there.  ANd takes the Hamas casualty numbers as verbatim. Despite not being there.  And the hostages - all zoionists.  Despite the fact he was never there.

I know what to say: taxme's logic and the legitimacy of his sources meet/exceed the minimum standards set by the leftists on this forum. 

I think the only thing we can conclude at this point is he's not altogether there.

Maybe the leftists here finally broke taxme with their endless barrage of bullshit.

If this forum was on Jupiter, the whole damn planet would be fertilized by now. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I know what to say: taxme's logic and the legitimacy of his sources meet/exceed the minimum standards set by the leftists on this forum. 

Ahhh yes - as originally set out by the renowned 'Nowyou Seeme'  institute of "asymmetrical' validation requirements  and creative facts.  A go to learning institute for many of their kind :) 

Maybe the leftists here finally broke taxme with their endless barrage of bullshit.

They are a little like having a trap door on your septic tank.  "If you have a question, stand here and pull this lever...."

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There ya go, genius. You said that Israel was going to get "50 of their zionists back", but all 50 are women and children, so you called 50 women and children zionists. Do you understand how that works? Just pretend that you can figure this one out - shock the world. v

^Look up above this quote box, for one. There's also the fact that you're a holocaust denier, and you quote Hamas verbatim while denying that women were raped, children were murdered, etc. 

I don't even like talking about how hideous you are ffs.

Whatever, spud.

Yes, they absolutely showed their parents. You obviously don't understand how little they value the lives of Jews.

Their own quote is "We love killing Jews more than Jews love life." They learned that from their parents. That's the company you choose...

My son wasn't even that big at 13 and he could throw a baseball 60MPH. It weighs 5.25 oz. A 5.25 oz rock at 60MPH can kill a man. Some kids have already hit puberty at 12 - the LL World Series teams that do well usually have at least 3-4 kids who have already hit puberty. 

You're comparing a 14 yr old boy to a 3 yr old girl. How dangerous are those 3 yr old zionists taxme? Who did 3 yr olds ever attack? 

Did you see that show where the 3 yr old was on death row, and they had to keep her locked up 24/7 to keep the other inmates safe? Man, she was scary. She could rip the head off her Barbie like it was nothing. (I'm just joking, there are no 3 yr olds on death row, except maybe in the Palestinian prisons.)

They do kill kids that young, so I dunno, maybe they do have a death row for 3 yr olds there...

I never said that Hamas raped them for sure, I just said that I hoped Hamas wasn't raping them. There's a difference.

Are you honestly trying to ay that Hamas is swell because they released 3 yr olds unharmed after 45 days? 

And yeah, I do tell the truth, stupid. Prove me wrong if you think you can...

Sure they did, stupid. Of course you do have proof of this to show us, right? Or are you going by hearsay information, which i do believe that is all that you ever have to go on. You can never produce anything i ask of you, crackpot loony. 

They learned that from their parents because their parents have been living thru hell thanks to Israeli. If someone or some group kept shooting and killing your family members, you would be pizzed off also, and would want to kill the ones that are killing your family members. Got that, stunned? 

You see you are such a liar. Where have i ever said that i denied the holocaust? What? Is questioning the holocaust somehow makes someone look like they are denying the holocaust? Show me as to where i have said this verbatim? Are you that fkn stupid? 

I can't go on any further. It is plain to see that i am dealing with a freaking lying zionist bullchitter. ?

19 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Arien Sharon once said in the Knesset that Israel owns America. Israel is an insignificant shitty little country that would not survive if it were not for Israel owning America. If only the average American taxpayer knew about that bit of truth. ?

Remember that song? They are coming to take me away ha-ha-ha-ha. ?

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Ahhh yes - as originally set out by the renowned 'Nowyou Seeme'  institute of "asymmetrical' validation requirements  and creative facts.  A go to learning institute for many of their kind :) 

They are a little like having a trap door on your septic tank.  "If you have a question, stand here and pull this lever...."

Loser zionist. ?

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If this forum was on Jupiter, the whole damn planet would be fertilized by now. 

Keep them coming, buffoons. I am having a lot of fun with you zionist arse holes here. You buffoons sure make my day. ?

20 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Whatever. You lied.!

Whatever. You lied. ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Arien Sharon once said blah blah blah

Cool story, nobody gives a shit.  And it's just more of you jew-hatred that you'd bring it up as a defense.

Remember that song? They are coming to take me away ha-ha-ha-ha. 

Was it in your autobiography perhaps?  :)  

Loser zionist. 

I can't imagine why anyone thinks you don't like jews :) 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Keep them coming, buffoons. I am having a lot of fun with you zionist arse holes here. You buffoons sure make my day. ?

Whatever. You lied. ?

We can literally hear you crying from here :)

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Sure they did, stupid. Of course you do have proof of this to show us, right? Or are you going by hearsay information, which i do believe that is all that you ever have to go on. You can never produce anything i ask of you, crackpot loony. 

They learned that from their parents because their parents have been living thru hell thanks to Israeli. If someone or some group kept shooting and killing your family members, you would be pizzed off also, and would want to kill the ones that are killing your family members. Got that, stunned? 

You see you are such a liar. Where have i ever said that i denied the holocaust? What? Is questioning the holocaust somehow makes someone look like they are denying the holocaust? Show me as to where i have said this verbatim? Are you that fkn stupid? 

I can't go on any further. It is plain to see that i am dealing with a freaking lying zionist bullchitter. ?

You said 50 zionists, then you said "you never called them zionists", there's the proof. Suck it down, princess. 

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Cool story, nobody gives a shit.  And it's just more of you jew-hatred that you'd bring it up as a defense.

Was it in your autobiography perhaps?  :)  

I can't imagine why anyone thinks you don't like jews :) 

We can literally hear you crying from here :)

Truth does hurt you, right? I would bet that the average American taxpayer would give a bloody shit as to what zionist Ariel Sharon had said. Israel has been collecting welfare checks from the American taxpayer's for decades now, that have run into the hundreds of billions of American tax dollars. You are one big bimbo alright. 

Nope? Just thought that i would sing an old song just for you, hoofus-goofus. I am really starting to believe that the best part of you dripped down your old mans legs. Just saying. ?

Edited by taxme

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You said 50 zionists, then you said "you never called them zionists", there's the proof. Suck it down, princess. 

I may have said it but that is what the media had said. It could have been more or less than 50. So, now you want to gloat about that, eh? Hey, you now think that you have a gotcha me moment, eh? Well, whoppee -dee-doo for you. Hey, get out the party hats and whistles you supporter of the killing of innocent women and children. I do know that you have and still are gloating about that alright. Jew lives are way more important than gentile lives. Eat that, zionist lover. ?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Truth does hurt you, right? I would bet that the average American taxpayer would give a bloody shit as to what zionist Ariel Sharon had said. Israel has been collecting welfare checks from the American taxpayer's for decades now, that have run into the hundreds of billions of American tax dollars. You are one big bimbo alright. 

Nope? Just thought that i would sing an old song just for you, hoofus-goofus. I am really starting to believe that the best part of you dripped down your old mans legs. Just saying. ?

LOL - kid, we're all laughing at you :)  Like, everyone is.  You are hurting no one :)  

And i love that you think it's just normal to break out into song in the middle of your "argument".  :)    "you see, the logical conclusion from  TRAAAA LA LA LAAAA!!!!!! the available data is....

Yeah - that makes you look pretty sane :)  

Like i said - you're just a spinning toy top of crazy.  TaxTop goes WWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - kid, we're all laughing at you :)  Like, everyone is.  You are hurting no one :)  

And i love that you think it's just normal to break out into song in the middle of your "argument".  :)    "you see, the logical conclusion from  TRAAAA LA LA LAAAA!!!!!! the available data is....

Like i said - you're just a spinning toy top of crazy.  TaxTop goes WWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Without freedom of speech we would not know as to who the real 1diots are? I will not mention your name. LOL.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Without freedom of speech we would not know as to who the real 1diots are? I will not mention your name. LOL.

OF course you won't mention my name. I'm not the !diot.

I. on the other hand, have no problem identifying the !diot :)   That would be you :)  Everyone else seems to think so as well.

I have to wonder - did that work out the way you thought it would in your head :) 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I don't see that you have all that many people agreeing with you here all that much either, who btw may be laughing at you, drip down the legs boy. ?

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

I don't see that you have all that many people agreeing with you here all that much either, who btw may be laughing at you, drip down the legs boy. ?

Look again.  Many posters have agreed that you're an 1diot :)   If you can't see them maybe you're just willfully turning them out to save your daddy-lover ego :)  

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Look again.  Many posters have agreed that you're an 1diot :)   If you can't see them maybe you're just willfully turning them out to save your daddy-lover ego :)  

"Daddy lover ego"? WTF is that supposed to mean? Geez, when will you ever stop talking stupid silly azz talk. You Israeli anti-gentile haters sure do have intelligence issues alright. I would suggest to you to go seek out someone with a lot more intelligence so you can improve your stupidity. LOL. 

25 minutes ago, taxme said:

"Daddy lover ego"? WTF is that supposed to mean?

Seems pretty cut and dry. You're the one who keeps bringing up these weird fantasies, not me. Based on your statements, you've got a bit of a 'daddy complex' happening - we're not here to judge.  You have enough to deal with i'd say

32 minutes ago, taxme said:

You Israeli anti-gentile haters sure do have intelligence issues alright

Sigh, classic cover up. Trying to cover your own emotions of sexuality towards your dad with these frantic and desperate insults.  I get it - we're all supposed to ignore YOUR problems and get into an argument about your childish accusations. And maybe if we do it changes the subject from your own personal shame.

Look - obviously you've got a lot to deal with. It explains your anger and hatred, and nonsensical commentary. As well as your conflicting values.  Maybe this would be a good time for you to sit back and collect your thoughts before you work yourself into a frenzy.

19 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Seems pretty cut and dry. You're the one who keeps bringing up these weird fantasies, not me. Based on your statements, you've got a bit of a 'daddy complex' happening - we're not here to judge.  You have enough to deal with i'd say

Sigh, classic cover up. Trying to cover your own emotions of sexuality towards your dad with these frantic and desperate insults.  I get it - we're all supposed to ignore YOUR problems and get into an argument about your childish accusations. And maybe if we do it changes the subject from your own personal shame.

Look - obviously you've got a lot to deal with. It explains your anger and hatred, and nonsensical commentary. As well as your conflicting values.  Maybe this would be a good time for you to sit back and collect your thoughts before you work yourself into a frenzy.

I do not need to try and cover up anything, stupid. You are the one that keeps coming back here and trying to cover up your lies and bullshit, stupid.

All i did was say the it truly does appear as though the best part of you dripped down your old mans legs. What is sad for you now is that those drips are all long gone and washed down the drain. Your stupid low IQ replies shows me that all the time, stupid. I bet that you cannot wait for the day when Israel starts bombing innocent Palestinian women and children again, eh gentile hater? The more you keep coming here the more you continue to look stupid. Just saying. 

Hey, i was watching the news this morning and they were showing those Jews that were being released from Hamas. They all looked well, not wearing raggedy looking clothes, smiling at Hamas and shaking hands. Yup, it sure looks to me like those Hamas prisoners were not treated with respect and dignity. From what i saw on the news today it sure looked to me like Hamas soldiers were a bunch of somewhat looking decent fellows.

OMG, what have i done? Now this stupid fool is now going to call me an Hamas supporter. I just cannot win with this stupid fool. Aw well, shit happens. ?

22 minutes ago, taxme said:

I do not need to try and cover up anything,

Well that's a good thing, because you're not.  It's plain as day.

All i did was say ....

And more fantasies about father figures and their penises and coming.  Dude. It's not healthy to repress your homosexual feelings - were you worried your dad woudln't approve if you told him?  Is that why you keep having these weird daddy fantasies?  I'd talk to someone, this doesn't sound entirely healthy.

Hey, i was watching the news this morning and they were showing those Jews that were being released from Hamas. They all looked well, not wearing raggedy looking clothes, smiling at Hamas and shaking hands.

Nope.  we never got to see hamas - if you saw them smiling and shaking hands that's with the israelis.  Post vids otherwise if you have them.

As to the prisoners:

Biden said the 4-year-old hostage, Abigail Edan, had witnessed her parents being killed by Hamas fighters during their Oct. 7 raid into Israel and had been held since then.

Hamas, Israel release prisoners; American girl, 4, is freed | Reuters

So these 'nice guys" that you're so supportive of - they MURDERED a 4 year old girls'parents right in front of her then held her prisoner for a month.

This is your "treats people well" terrorist buddies?

And now she's on the way to the hospital to see what else she's suffered.

These are the poeple you've been lying ot support. They did this to a 4 year old girl.  Not for any military gain or to get a ta  military target, they just came to her home without warning and did this,

How the hell do you sleep at night.

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Well that's a good thing, because you're not.  It's plain as day.

And more fantasies about father figures and their penises and coming.  Dude. It's not healthy to repress your homosexual feelings - were you worried your dad woudln't approve if you told him?  Is that why you keep having these weird daddy fantasies?  I'd talk to someone, this doesn't sound entirely healthy.

Nope.  we never got to see hamas - if you saw them smiling and shaking hands that's with the israelis.  Post vids otherwise if you have them.

As to the prisoners:

Biden said the 4-year-old hostage, Abigail Edan, had witnessed her parents being killed by Hamas fighters during their Oct. 7 raid into Israel and had been held since then.

Hamas, Israel release prisoners; American girl, 4, is freed | Reuters

So these 'nice guys" that you're so supportive of - they MURDERED a 4 year old girls'parents right in front of her then held her prisoner for a month.

This is your "treats people well" terrorist buddies?

And now she's on the way to the hospital to see what else she's suffered.

These are the poeple you've been lying ot support. They did this to a 4 year old girl.  Not for any military gain or to get a ta  military target, they just came to her home without warning and did this,

How the hell do you sleep at night.

Holy hell, you are really one sick and pathetic Jew. So, is this all that Jews like you can come up with is daddy sexual fantasies? After all, you are the one that brought up and likes to talk about daddy sexual fantasies by you constantly talking about that daddy fantasy crap all the time. Maybe it is you who wishes that you could have sex with your daddy? Why don't you just approach your daddy and ask him for some sex? ?

How can i show you anything dummy zionist, when i saw it on the news on TV this morning, dummy zionist? I do not tape the news, zionist dummy. So, when are you going to finally admit that you are a zionist? Come on, man. LOL.

So, you want me to show you pictures? Yet, you cannot produce any pictures yourself of what you said Hamas has been doing to their prisoners, like burning babies. You are starting to make Jews look like a bunch of liars with your constant lying here. You keep up with your lying zionist bullshit, and it could very well turn some people into Hamas supporters because you never can produce any of the videos or pictures that you say Hamas has done. Nobody here can. All dummies like you go by is hearsay reports. That is not much for me to go on, dummy. And nobody in their right mind should ever believe what the Israeli media says when it comes to the truth. ??? 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Holy hell, you are really one sick and pathetic Jew.

" I don't understand why people think i'm an antisemite!!!!"  - taxme

3 hours ago, taxme said:

all that Jews like you can come up with is daddy sexual fantasies?

See above :)   and you came up with the daddy fantasies not me.  which was a strange thing for you to do.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

How can i show you anything dummy zionist, when i saw it on the news on TV this morning,

Virtually all news is now available on the web.  If you saw it, then it's on youtube or that news outlets website or somewhere.  I mean - i had no problem posting links to a story.

So - what you're really saying is you're completely full of shit and made the whole thing up.  Yawn.  Nobody's surprised.

And the rest is some anti jewish rant that makes you sound like a Crazy person.  I have told you i'm not jewish. But now according to you all jews are liars, all jews are scum... blah blah blah.

Lets recap:

So at the end of the day you're a sick little liar with daddy issues who hates jews and lies to promote hamas as a friendly bunch of local terrorists who are great guys to spend your hostage taking with.  After they shoot your parents in front of you.

I"m sure your parents are very proud of you.

Edited by CdnFox

16 hours ago, CdnFox said:

" I don't understand why people think i'm an antisemite!!!!"  - taxme

See above :)   and you came up with the daddy fantasies not me.  which was a strange thing for you to do.

Virtually all news is now available on the web.  If you saw it, then it's on youtube or that news outlets website or somewhere.  I mean - i had no problem posting links to a story.

So - what you're really saying is you're completely full of shit and made the whole thing up.  Yawn.  Nobody's surprised.

And the rest is some anti jewish rant that makes you sound like a Crazy person.  I have told you i'm not jewish. But now according to you all jews are liars, all jews are scum... blah blah blah.

Lets recap:

So at the end of the day you're a sick little liar with daddy issues who hates jews and lies to promote hamas as a friendly bunch of local terrorists who are great guys to spend your hostage taking with.  After they shoot your parents in front of you.

I"m sure your parents are very proud of you.

I told a joke at your expense, stupid. I am not the one that brought up anything about daddy sexual fantasies. That was your fantasy dream. You are the one that started with the daddy sexual fantasy nonsense, stupid. That is because you no doubt do have a daddy sexual fantasy yourself. Ask your daddy if he will help you out on that fantasy of yours. ? 

Sure, you are not Jewish. Tell someone who will believe you, liar. Hey, if you do not like my anti-Israeli ranting, then you can just phuk off. I said that your lies are making other Jews look bad. 

Indeed, let's recap. Basically, you are a lying pos. And your stupid lying sexual daddy fantasies that you have is your won problem. Stop trying to involve me in your sexual daddy fantasies. Now go talk to your daddy and tell him what you problem is. ???

As if the Israelis are not a fine bunch of friendly terrorists, who by the way just started bombing innocent Palestinians once again. A fine bunch of local terrorists indeed. It's hard not to want to support Hamas alright. I am not there yet, but because of killers like you of innocent people, i may just end up there. Eat that, daddy lover. LOL.  

6 hours ago, taxme said:

I told a joke at your expense, stupid.

You are a joke and it's to my benefit :)  and don't try to excuse your daddy issues. And yes you totally brought it up. Everyone can see.  And you can't stop talking about it. :)  

Sure, you are not Jewish. Tell someone who will believe you, liar.

That would be everyone who isn't delusional i suppose :)    Funny fact - i'm actually eating bacon right now.

Hey, if you do not like my anti-Israeli ranting, then you can just phuk off.

Why would i do that? Watching dancing monkeys like you is hilarious, and you're free :)

Indeed, let's recap.

We did. 

At the end of the day you're a sick little liar with daddy issues who hates jews and lies to promote hamas as a friendly bunch of local terrorists who are great guys to spend your hostage taking with.  After they shoot your parents in front of you.

Pay attention. 

I guess your parents WEREN'T proud of you? Is that why you're like this?