Dem Hate Speech...

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Better than what? Life during the Libbie lockdowns? If you're going to have to make lies of omission in order to make your point...you ain'-a-gotta point.

Try to keep up. 4 years ago from today is November 22, 2019. That is pre-pandemic. Key economic indicators are as good or better than we were 4 years ago-- and not by a little or by trivial amounts. Good, solid growth. Inflation has been worrisome at various points, but wage growth has outpaced inflation, so even taking that into consideration, people are generally better off.

No, that doesn't mean every person in every circumstance is better off, but collectively we are. 

Some people like to pretend that the Trump numbers during the pandemic don't count, but those too are real. By the time the election rolls around the "4 years" question we will be even rosier in contrast.

I know you're helpless with data (hence the preference for feelings) but you're welcome to look up any of those economic indicators yourself. You can literally see for yourself. Here, go nuts: FRED.

19 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Try to keep up. 4 years ago from today is November 22, 2019. That is pre-pandemic. Key economic indicators are as good or better than we were 4 years ago-- and not by a little or by trivial amounts. Good, solid growth. Inflation has been worrisome at various points, but wage growth has outpaced inflation, so even taking that into consideration, people are generally better off.

No, that doesn't mean every person in every circumstance is better off, but collectively we are. 

Some people like to pretend that the Trump numbers during the pandemic don't count, but those too are real. By the time the election rolls around the "4 years" question we will be even rosier in contrast.

I know you're helpless with data (hence the preference for feelings) but you're welcome to look up any of those economic indicators yourself. You can literally see for yourself. Here, go nuts: FRED.

Actually...you terribly silly person...I was responding to this:

Lying about it won't help you at the polls. Or are you just so isolated in your infobubble that you really think most of America thinks like you. They don't. And you're on the far extreme of even people who lean conservative. As I said, all three are majority positions--and they're moving the wrong direction for you. As before, you're losing in the marketplace of ideas, so you'll continue to drift away from democracy and conservatism and toward authoritarianism where you can get your way by oppressing the will and liberty of the majority. 

Pew on climate change

image.thumb.png.2c972e142a653dd2e6364da6f9fc927f.png

Pew on abortion

image.thumb.png.e80d2dbff0ada30d9f51c67a489c8c7e.png

Pew on gay rights

image.thumb.png.c921dc47d866e4caf518cd0322b0ae23.png

What people think about your pet projects, does not make them big election issues. It makes them pet projects.

I showed you what the main issues are for the entire range of US electorate.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1675/most-important-problem.aspx

None of your pet projects are currently major issues for the average voter. Its the economy...stupid.

Economy, lack of leadership and immigration. And if you really pay attention, you might even note that while concern for the economy is growing monthly, concern for other issues overall are dwindling monthly.

So you can take your "majority positions" and shove 'em where the sun don't shine. What actually matters to the US electorate is none of your pet projects.

51 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Your brain is skewed. ? 

You look at data showing people's position on issues and just wave your hand and say it's not now they really feel. lol

My brain is functioning at a much higher level than yours. So is my sense of morality. ;)

That data involves heavy social pressure and there are a shitload of people who say they support that woke sh*t but are quietly opposed to it. It's something that a liar like you will never understand, but it happens ALL the time. 

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...you terribly silly person...I was responding to this:

What people think about your pet projects, does not make them big election issues. It makes them pet projects.

I showed you what the main issues are for the entire range of US electorate.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1675/most-important-problem.aspx

None of your pet projects are currently major issues for the average voter. Its the economy...stupid.

Economy, lack of leadership and immigration. And if you really pay attention, you might even note that while concern for the economy is growing monthly, concern for other issues overall are dwindling monthly.

So you can take your "majority positions" and shove 'em where the sun don't shine. What actually matters to the US electorate is none of your pet projects.

A. Whether or not they are priority issues had no bearing on whether or not those specific issues identified by Deluge are supported by a majority of Americans. Indeed, they are.

B. If you think those issues don't translate at the polls you clearly didn't pay attention to the midterms, where abortion rights were on many ballots and so popular that the turnout even carried some surprising Democrat victories in unlikely areas.

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

My brain is functioning at a much higher level than yours. So is my sense of morality. ;)

That data involves heavy social pressure and there are a shitload of people who say they support that woke sh*t but are quietly opposed to it. It's something that a liar like you will never understand, but it happens ALL the time. 

Lol--on every level.

All those pollsters are going to be out of work when they discover that we no longer need polls. We can just save time and ask some Internet jackass called Deluge how everyone feels about issues.?

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Better than what? Life during the Libbie lockdowns? If you're going to have to make lies of omission in order to make your point...you ain'-a-gotta point.

Nothing essential was locked down here. Only annoying thing was LA Fitness being closed for 6 months and the basketball court for a whole year.

Better than spending 2 weeks in the ICU like my friend's brother, esp if you have no insurance.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

Lol--on every level.

All those pollsters are going to be out of work when they discover that we no longer need polls. We can just save time and ask some Internet jackass called Deluge how everyone feels about issues.?

Dumbsh*t Hodad is so steeped in lack of self awareness that he doesn't understand that he is part of the problem. lol

Chin up, diapers, Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Try not to cry in your soy milk whie the rest of us enjoy our turkeys with ALL the trimmings. ;)

45 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Dumbsh*t Hodad is so steeped in lack of self awareness that he doesn't understand that he is part of the problem. lol

Chin up, diapers, Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Try not to cry in your soy milk whie the rest of us enjoy our turkeys with ALL the trimmings. ;)

You mention lack of self awareness in the same post where you call someone else dumb?

???

Edited by Hodad
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

You are the WHOLE PROBLEM cause you believe ^these OPINIONS mean something. They DON'T.

On 11/20/2023 at 1:11 PM, WestCanMan said:

As Biden sinks lower and lower in the polls, the Dems are relying more and more on outrageous hate speech to deter voters from abandoning them in favour of Trump.

There's no attempt to win voters with policy changes, accountability/contrition, ending their witch hunts, etc.

Their whole shtick is: "MAGA BAD! EVERYTHING TRUMP DID WAS AWFUL!"

Americans remember what life was like 4 years ago vs now, so the message that "things have gotten better" is falling on deaf ears.

Their hate speech isn't working either, because blacks and hispanics are migrating away from the dems. 

Given how far the Dems and FBI went to get rid of Trump before, including all the Dem/FBI lies and crimes from the collusion show trial, all of their lies from the Jan 6th witch hunt, the lengths they went to to hide the laptop story from the public, the way they jailed Flynn for trying to avoid another cold war, how likely is it that the Dems just outright refuse to transfer power? 

Let's be 100% honest: the Dems have a nasty history of using the FBI to get their way in elections, and their rhetoric is now at a fever pitch. Does this look like a guy who will peacefully surrender power in a fair election:

Joe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.371cfec10dbc56fa75c41ac302b44b39.png

Criticism isn’t hate speech. You wanna hear hate speech listen to any Republican on any day. 

The hypocrisy is astounding:  MAGAs proudly amd repeatedly calling Obama a n*gger and Hillary a c*nt while complaining about such behaviour being called “deplorable”.

Or when they say the thing they love about Trump is that he’s not afraid to violate norms and conventions but then have a fit when Obama criticized Trump because that defied the convention of ex-presidents not criticizing sitting presidents  

Or MTG and Boebert heckling the president during the state of the union, chasing democrats does hallways of the Capitol yelling insults while recording it on their phones for social media, and them after they had a falling out MTG  calling her former bestie Boebert a “little b*tch” in the House……then MTG complains about a “lack of decorum” when a colleague simply politely stated that something she said wasn’t correct and Boebert complains about people criticizing her for getting kicked out of a public theatre for vaping and groping some guy. 

“Thick-walled, highly compartmentalized minds” is how the psychological profile of MAGAs has been described by psych professionals.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, BeaverFever said:

Criticism isn’t hate speech. You wanna hear hate speech listen to any Republican on any day. 

Wow, your entirely fact-based rant is so full of cites and so devoid of baseless accusations. It's a moden miracle among leftard posts.

The hypocrisy is astounding:  MAGAs proudly amd repeatedly calling Obama a n*gger and Hillary a c*nt while complaining about such behaviour being called “deplorable”.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw McConnell call Obama a n_____. Do you have that link? I couldn't find it.

Of course not. You don't do links to actual facts, you just run your 1d10t mouth here.

Or when they say the thing they love about Trump is that he’s not afraid to violate norms and conventions but then have a fit when Obama criticized Trump because that defied the convention of ex-presidents not criticizing sitting presidents  

Ummmm, are you forgetting that Obama did that to Trump? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, no morality, no.... anything ?

Or MTG and Boebert heckling the president during the state of the union, chasing democrats does hallways of the Capitol yelling insults while recording it on their phones for social media, and them after they had a falling out MTG  calling her former bestie Boebert a “little b*tch” in the House……then MTG complains about a “lack of decorum” when a colleague simply politely stated that something she said wasn’t correct and Boebert complains about people criticizing her for getting kicked out of a public theatre for vaping and groping some guy. 

Wow, the Republicans must have just invented harassing political opponents. Hopefully they don't invent things like: inciting years and years of race riots, condoning calls for assassination, calling severed-head effigies "comedy", setting up bail funds to get violent rioters out of jail, allowing protests at SCJ's homes, cheering on large-scale terrorist attacks, hate-mongering Jews, committing crimes with the FBI to overturn elections, and other things of that nature.

Oh wait, they can't, the Demonrats already beat them to it.

Hit the skids again kid, you weren't missed here.

“Thick-walled, highly compartmentalized minds” is how the psychological profile of MAGAs has been described by psych professionals.  

Just because someone managed to brainwash the likes of you doesn't make them "psych professionals" lol. You're over 14 and you still call CNN "news" ffs. 

*wait for it*....

"Me no watsh CNN nooz". ?

Yeah right... All of you leftards are too sophisticated towatch CNN lol. I've heard it here a thousand times. But somehow you all manage to drink the exact same stupidity from someone else's firehose.

Duly noted. Moving on...

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Wow, your entirely fact-based rant is so full of cites and so devoid of baseless accusations. It's a moden miracle among leftard posts.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw McConnell call Obama a n_____. Do you have that link? I couldn't find it.

Of course not. You don't do links to actual facts, you just run your 1d10t mouth here.

Ummmm, are you forgetting that Obama did that to Trump? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, no morality, no.... anything ?

Wow, the Republicans must have just invented harassing political opponents. Hopefully they don't invent things like: inciting years and years of race riots, condoning calls for assassination, calling severed-head effigies "comedy", setting up bail funds to get violent rioters out of jail, allowing protests at SCJ's homes, cheering on large-scale terrorist attacks, hate-mongering Jews, committing crimes with the FBI to overturn elections, and other things of that nature.

Oh wait, they can't, the Demonrats already beat them to it.

Hit the skids again kid, you weren't missed here.

Just because someone managed to brainwash the likes of you doesn't make them "psych professionals" lol. You're over 14 and you still call CNN "news" ffs. 

*wait for it*....

"Me no watsh CNN nooz". ?

Yeah right... All of you leftards are too sophisticated towatch CNN lol. I've heard it here a thousand times. But somehow you all manage to drink the exact same stupidity from someone else's firehose.

Duly noted. Moving on...

To an insane person like you the sane majority seems crazy.  Your hilarious words sound like:

“ Denying that Aliens are living among us is exactly what someone brainwashed by aliens would say!  Which proves that it’s all true!!!  CONSPIRACYYYY!!!!”

The reason why people who don’t watch CNN sound similar to CNN (to you) is because we all live in reality while you live in a conservative fake news fever dream bubble.  Although IMO CNN like most American TV news outlets is quite guilty of the sensationalism and dramatization I mentioned earlier. For that reason I don’t watch TV news at all. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

To an insane person like you the sane majority seems crazy.  Your hilarious words sound like:“ Denying that Aliens are living among us is exactly what someone brainwashed by aliens would say!  Which proves that it’s all true!!!  CONSPIRACYYYY!!!!”

More like: To a person who just takes all of the pertinent facts of a topic into consideration and ignores the debunked lies and baseless allegations your post was a zero. 

Aliens now? 

What happened now, did Twumpy cowude wif dem? ?

The reason why people who don’t watch CNN sound similar to CNN (to you) is because we all live in reality while you live in a conservative fake news fever dream bubble.  Although IMO CNN like most American TV news outlets is quite guilty of the sensationalism and dramatization I mentioned earlier. For that reason I don’t watch TV news at all. 

You should "write" [lol] a book about what it's like to live in a "reality" where Jussie actually was nearly lynched, M Brown really was a gentle giant, the G Floyd death really was 100% know to be racist while the Timpa death was not, where riots really were "mostly peaceful with a bit of murdering/looting/assaults/arson, the FBI didn't commit any crimes, etc, etc...

It would be an instant must-read for psych students for the rest of eternity. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

More like: To a person who just takes all of the pertinent facts of a topic into consideration and ignores the debunked lies and baseless allegations

LMAO your fevered conspiracy kook mind wouldn’t know a pertinent fact if it crawled up your ass and since you’re an adult who admits to having a grade school education you’re clearly not capable of processing and analyzing it.  You have a grudge against the widely held beliefs of society because you’re one of society’s failures and since you can’t admit to your own shortcomings you figure it must be society that’s wrong. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You should "write" [lol] a book about what it's like to live in a "reality" where Jussie actually was nearly lynched, M Brown really was a gentle giant, the G Floyd death really was 100% know to be racist while the Timpa death was not, where riots really were "mostly peaceful with a bit of murdering/looting/assaults/arson, the FBI didn't commit any crimes, etc, etc...

It would be an instant must-read for psych students for the rest of eternity. 

Its your fevered dreams that the “left” believes those things or that the MSM reported them. The MSM reported Jussie’s claims simply as his claims. Then they also reported that the claims were bogus  

CNN asked Brown’s family to describe brown and a family member said they knew him to be gentle. That is not reporting a lie that is  reporting someones stated opinion.  We’ve already established that you righties can’t differentiate between fact and opinion and cannot tolerate people holding different opinions. But the layers of stupidity that you’ve baked into this one ten-year old story that you brainlessly repeat over and over after a decade is astounding. 

The cop who murdered Floyd was convicted and imprisoned. You alone seem to think you somehow have expert legal knowledge in you grade school brain that all the lawyers and judges involved in this high profile case don’t. 

Meanwhile your crackpot fringe conspiracies on covid, the 2020 election, the Jewish Nazi Ukrainian bioweapons, FBI and more are held only by a small minority of kooks like yourself and are laughed at by the world 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Another example:

Bill Burr Gleefully Mocked The Snowflake-y ‘Trump Guys’ Who Are Furious That His Wife Flipped Off The Disgraced Ex-President At A UFC Event

…conservatives weren’t laughing when the comedian’s wife, actress/writer/producer Nia Renee Hill, flipped off the former president at a recent UFC 295. Is there no decency at mixed martial arts events anymore?!? Burr addressed the backlash from the MAGA community on a recent episode of The Rich Eisen Show.

“Those Trump guys — they’re always going, ‘Ah, You’re snowflakes, F your feelings,’ and all of that. And then you make fun of Trump, they’re like, ‘Oh my God, it’s so disrespectful!’ You’re saying, ‘F Joe Biden!’ It’s like, you can’t have it both ways!” he said, according to Mediaite.

https://uproxx.com/viral/bill-burr-wife-donald-trump-maga-jokes/

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO your fevered conspiracy kook mind wouldn’t know a pertinent fact if it crawled up your ass and since you’re an adult who admits to having a grade school education you’re clearly not capable of processing and analyzing it.  You have a grudge against the widely held beliefs of society because you’re one of society’s failures and since you can’t admit to your own shortcomings you figure it must be society that’s wrong. 

Oh, look! Beave just made another snotty post, completely devoid on information, cites, facts and intelligent commentary.

Go to hell little boy. I've already mopped the floor with you 1,000 times here. I don't need to listen to your lies.

Its your fevered dreams that the “left” believes those things or that the MSM reported them. The MSM reported Jussie’s claims simply as his claims. Then they also reported that the claims were bogus  

No, they trumpeted his clams as if they were absolute proof of the Trumpocalypse, and then dialled them back at a glacial pace while ignoring the fact that they all used it as a huge racial division tactic.

"MAGA types really are that bad, and Jussie really is a victim, but he just did that because he's sad."

CNN asked Brown’s family to describe brown and a family member said they knew him to be gentle. That is not reporting a lie that is  reporting someones stated opinion.  We’ve already established that you righties can’t differentiate between fact and opinion and cannot tolerate people holding different opinions. But the layers of stupidity that you’ve baked into this one ten-year old story that you brainlessly repeat over and over after a decade is astounding. 

BS.

They let anyone who wanted to call Brown a gentle giant have all the Oxygen in the room. Then they painted all non-FBI members of law enforcement as "HIDEOUS RACIST COPS! DEFUND! DEFUND! DEFUND!"

They acted like all of the anger was righteous and justified.

They never spoke out against the violence at all. Not in the first month, the second month, the 8th month, etc... They just kept fanning the flames. He was always just a great guy. The riots started in mid-2014 and didn't end until 2017.

They never said "Hey look, dummies. This guy was obviously a violent criminal. Here's the video evidence. Stop burning down neighbourhoods."

Then they just loved 'em some more riots in 2020. They couldn't get enough of the violence. It was like leftard porn. 

Then suddenly in 2021 "OMG! RIOTERS! LYNCH THEM ALL!!!!!"

The cop who murdered Floyd was convicted and imprisoned. You alone seem to think you somehow have expert legal knowledge in you grade school brain that all the lawyers and judges involved in this high profile case don’t. 

They had no choice but put him in jail. The whole country was rioting, killing people, attacking the WH, and burning things.

Watch the video of Tony Timpa dying, stupid. He died the same way, it just took longer.

The only differences were:

1. Timpa was never considered to be a criminal at that point in time. He was just a guy wth mental issues who was off his meds, did some coke, and then called the cops on himself because he was having an anxiety attack. 
  2. The cops toyed with him for 14 minutes, and even joked about him after he was dead.
  3. Then they hid the evidence of how he died and lied about it for six months.  
  4. When the evidence was finally leaked, none of them even went to jail. They didn't even get fired. If you were unfortunate enough to go to the neighbourhood where Timpa was murdered during the G Floyd riots, you could have been arrested by the very same guys who killed Timpa. Isn't that crazy?

Was it racist? It must have been because some of the cops who killed him were black... right? 

Meanwhile your crackpot fringe conspiracies on covid, the 2020 election, the Jewish Nazi Ukrainian bioweapons, FBI and more are held only by a small minority of kooks like yourself and are laughed at by the world 

They were considered crackpot fringe theories by leftards because the MSM said as much, but now we know that there actually was a BSL4 lab in Wuhan where they were doing GOF research on the coronavirus. 

What's crackpot about that stupid? It's all 100% true, and you're just sitting there with your head in the sand.

1. It's also true that people from Wuhan were allowed to fly to Canada and walk freely into any building in the country until March 16th, and by the 23rd we weren't even allowed to walk around in BC's provincial parks. 
  2. It's also true that Trudeau said "Covid won't really affect Canadians", gave away tons of our PPE to China, and we never got shit back from them. 
  3. Then Trudeau didn't bother to order vaccines from the US, for political reasons no doubt (Operation Warp Speed - can't do it). Canada was at the back of the vax bus and in order to get started here we poached 1.9M vaccines from the 3rd world charity pool. Those vaccines were supposed to go to Drs and nurses. Nope, Trudeau grabbed them. 
  4. Then Trudeau said "I can't foresee any scenario where we have vaccine mandates", then 3 months later we had vaccine mandates. We actually had full-blown vax-Naziism.
  5. Our leaders said that there was a "pandemic of the unvaccinated", but over 85% of covid deaths were among the vaxed here after we had 85% of our population vaxed.
  6. Then when they needed it to end, they just called it all off. They ignored it, even though deaths were up, by a lot.  
  7. 30% more people died of covid in 2022 than 2021, and almost 90% of them were either 2x-, 3x- or 4x-vaxed. The MSM completely stopped talking about covid deaths even though they were 30% higher than in 2021, and 24% higher than in 2020. 
  8. Again, every single word that I said there is 100% true. You should be upset that we were lied to so forcefully and so often, but you have to keep toeing the party line because when you admit how f'd up it all was, you're admitting how much of a credulous dolt you are.
  9. The Jewish Ukrainian Nazis were real, stupid. The Azovs are actual Nazis. They wear the tattoos, their insignias came from the Nazis, and they call themselves Nazis. You don't get to decide for them. 
  10. The bioweapons research labs are real, stupid. 
  11. The Jewish Nazi part is just another one of your stupid lies. You have no shame.
  12. The FBI are actual criminals, that's not up for debate. Clinesmith pleaded guilty, and the FBI were notified before they applied for the first FISA warrant that Page was a CIA asset. 

Loser, literally every single thing I say here is 100% true. 

Yes, it always conflicts with what CNN says, but then CNN always ends up being "wrong". 

12 items there for you. Try to prove even one wrong, stupid. 

Edited by WestCanMan
Replaced "Jewish" with "Ukrainian"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/22/2023 at 7:25 PM, Hodad said:

A. Whether or not they are priority issues had no bearing on whether or not those specific issues identified by Deluge are supported by a majority of Americans. Indeed, they are.

B. If you think those issues don't translate at the polls you clearly didn't pay attention to the midterms, where abortion rights were on many ballots and so popular that the turnout even carried some surprising Democrat victories in unlikely areas.

Lol...ok...you go with that.