Phony Fani Willis drops felony charges against Sidney Powell, hangs her on misdemeanors.

These are the charges dropped but they got her on "tampering" with a voting machine, presumably when they examined the machines for irregularities which apparently transparency is now a crime. 

Then we wonder why nobody takes this nonsense from Democrats DAs seriously 

F8zwbfvWAAAPosK.png

11 minutes ago, Rebound said:

It’s called a plea bargain.  She has promised to testify against Trump and turn over all documents and phone records. And she’s still got a $1 billion lawsuit pending against her.  

Whats more… she plead guilty because she knew she’d face prison if she went to trial.  

Man you are going to be in for another disappointment when NOBODY in this "Rico" case spends a day behind bars. 

Facts are they DROPPED the felony charges against her when we were all promised they'd be going to jail lol. One of the "big fish" gets away. 

Edited by West

32 minutes ago, West said:

Man you are going to be in for another disappointment when NOBODY in this "Rico" case spends a day behind bars. 

Facts are they DROPPED the felony charges against her when we were all promised they'd be going to jail lol. One of the "big fish" gets away. 

Except she's NOT a "big fish," she's ONLY a hired gun. 

Everyone who flips on Trump will "get away" with misdemeanor charges, if they help tighten the noose around his neck.

You Canadians really don't know anything about the US judicial system. Duh

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Except she's NOT a "big fish

Yes she is whether you choose to admit it or not. 

And as predicted she will never spend a day behind bars. 

Just a misdemeanor slap on the wrist for daring to try to examine a voting machine. 

Just like the collusion delusion where we were PROMISED a conviction of "treason", a crime punishable by the death penalty, predictably NOTHING SIGNIFICANT came out of this either and leftists are caught in yet another LIE

Edited by West
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, West said:

Just a misdemeanor slap on the wrist for daring to try to examine a voting machine. 

Just like the collusion delusion where we were PROMISED a conviction of "treason", a crime punishable by the death penalty, predictably NOTHING SIGNIFICANT came out of this either and leftists are caught in yet another LIE

Who promised you a conviction of "treason"? I hope you got it in writing from someone who has the power to deliver.

If not, you're a fool to believe that. LMAO

Meanwhile look for more lackeys to flip on Trump. Duh

1 hour ago, West said:

These are the charges dropped but they got her on "tampering" with a voting machine, presumably when they examined the machines for irregularities which apparently transparency is now a crime. 

Then we wonder why nobody takes this nonsense from Democrats DAs seriously 

F8zwbfvWAAAPosK.png

Sydney plead out and received 6 years formal probation in exchange for her testifying against her co-conspirator, Donald.

Apparently, you have no idea how the American judicial system operates.

That's adorable ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, West said:

Like a child, you still don't get what this means.....

Sydney has flipped on donald to save her ass from prison.

Once you understand, then you can pull on some big boy pants.

• Like 2

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

Sydney has flipped on donald to save her ass from prison.

That's your INTERPRETATION. Again, your INTERPRETATION on current events is meaningless. Democrats been claiming a Donnie jail sentence for quite some time already. 

Still NOTHING.

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Who promised you a conviction of "treason"? I hope you got it in writing from someone who has the power to deliver.

If not, you're a fool to believe that. LMAO

Meanwhile look for more lackeys to flip on Trump. Duh

Democrats have been going off about it for close to a decade now. 

We've tried to talk some sense into you that you are being manipulated

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

It’s called a plea bargain.  She has promised to testify against Trump and turn over all documents and phone records. And she’s still got a $1 billion lawsuit pending against her.  

Whats more… she plead guilty because she knew she’d face prison if she went to trial.  

I don't care what you think it's called, democrat. She was trying to get to the truth. Sure, there were better ways to do it, but our legal system is broken right now, so she took her shot. 

This woke bullshit isn't going to last forever, and the real end begins the moment Trump steps back into the Oval Office. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Except she's NOT a "big fish," she's ONLY a hired gun. 

Everyone who flips on Trump will "get away" with misdemeanor charges, if they help tighten the noose around his neck.

You Canadians really don't know anything about the US judicial system. Duh

You mean everyone "gets away" if they help the rabid left in their witch hunt, only there will never be evidence to burn him at the stake. lol

Trump stepping back in as President is going to be a glorious day, don't you think? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I don't care what you think it's called, democrat. She was trying to get to the truth. Sure, there were better ways to do it, but our legal system is broken right now, and she took it too far. 

This woke bullshit isn't going to last forever, and the real end begins the moment Trump steps back into the Oval Office. 

Take a step back and realize what these charges were all about. 

She's accused of looking at a voting machine. 

Any person should be able to know about how votes are tabulated, especially those in the legal profession. 

The amount of secrecy in so-called "democracies" is stunning 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, West said:

Any person should be able to know about how votes are tabulated, especially those in the legal profession. 

Democrats are notorious for skewing the truth - they're wolves in sheeps' clothing.

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, West said:

That's your INTERPRETATION. Again, your INTERPRETATION on current events is meaningless. Democrats been claiming a Donnie jail sentence for quite some time already. 

Still NOTHING.

Democrats have been going off about it for close to a decade now. 

We've tried to talk some sense into you that you are being manipulated

So that's a 'no' you didn't get it in writing from someone who has the power to deliver.

Thanks for admitting you're a fool to believe what you claim you were "promised." LMAO

11 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I don't care what you think it's called, democrat. She was trying to get to the truth. Sure, there were better ways to do it, but our legal system is broken right now, so she took her shot. 

In FACT our legal system is working better now than it ever has. 

Trump is no longer able to buy his way out of legal jeopardy. Duh

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for admitting you're a fool to believe what you claim you were "promised."

I never believed it because I tune out the noise ?. Difference between me and you is I don't get sucked in by empty promises. 

Maybe THIS TIME they'll finally get Donnie

10 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You mean everyone "gets away" if they help the rabid left in their witch hunt, only there will never be evidence to burn him at the stake. lol

Nothing partisan about plea bargaining to get the more serious charges dismissed. Happens ALL the time.

10 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Trump stepping back in as President is going to be a glorious day, don't you think? 

I KNOW you are DELUGINAL.

7 minutes ago, West said:

Tampering with voting machines without authorization is ILLEGAL.

You don't even know that the software which was stolen wound up being released on the Internet.

That is a brazen violation of the law.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

1. Nothing partisan about plea bargaining to get the more serious charges dismissed. Happens ALL the time.

2. I KNOW you are DELUGINAL.

1. In normal court settings, not woke cultist witch hunts. There's nothing legit about anything you stand for. 

2. You know I kick your ass in every disagreement. ;)

Edited by Deluge

2 minutes ago, West said:

I never believed it because I tune out the noise ?. Difference between me and you is I don't get sucked in by empty promises. 

Maybe THIS TIME they'll finally get Donnie

Then you're dishonestly posting things here not even YOU BELIEVE. AKA, disingenuous TROLLING. Duh

Just now, Deluge said:

1. In normal court settings, not woke cultist witch hunts. There's nothing legit about anything you stand for. 

2. You know I kick your ass in every disagreement. ;)

I know you keep on ^proving just how DELUGINAL you are.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You know how bad it feels when I slam dunk your lies. ;)

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Tampering with voting machines without authorization is ILLEGAL.

The Dems know ALL about tampering and how to get that shit done. ;)

Edited by Deluge

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Then you're dishonestly posting things here not even YOU BELIEVE. AKA, disingenuous TROLLING. Duh

I'm not TROLLING. I'm simply pointing to the TRACK RECORD of those making these claims, aka their credibility, as to why I don't believe this will be any different than the last ones. 

Just because you don't LIKE that I'm doing that, doesn't make me a troll. 

You Maybe should revisit the old children's story "The Boy who cried wolf" if you don't get this concept

13 minutes ago, West said:

I'm not TROLLING. I'm simply pointing to the TRACK RECORD of those making these claims, aka their credibility, as to why I don't believe this will be any different than the last ones. 

Just because you don't LIKE that I'm doing that, doesn't make me a troll. 

You Maybe should revisit the old children's story "The Boy who cried wolf" if you don't get this concept

The difference is MANY FEDERAL and STATE INDICTMENTS heading for TRIAL. Duh

AKA, Really stupid that you don't understand that.

1 hour ago, West said:

Still NOTHING.

In America, the wheels of justice can turn slowly.

You mistakenly believe that Donald roams the halls of justice with impunity.

But Donalds been treating our system like his b_tch for far to long.

With 91 felony charges, we're gunna see who the real b_tch is very soon.

24 minutes ago, West said:

Who the f cares? 

You are here everyday sniffing Donalds nether regions

So, you obviously have feelings for him 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Haha 1