EU THREATENS MUSK UNDER NEW EU DIGITAL SERVICES ACT

Nationalist

20 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Whatever. Coming from a guy who thinks real people with real addresses lie and only anonymous people on the internet tell the truth.

CNN does lie, little boy, all the time. 

Were the anonymous people right about the BSL4 lab? Why were they banned from social media? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

CNN does lie, little boy, all the time. 

Were the anonymous people right about the BSL4 lab? Why were they banned from social media? 

According to you, all MSM lies, only anonymous internet sources tell the truth.

According to you, the FBI lies as well. Except of course if you agree with what they say. Covid's origin from a lab has not been established although it is a distinct possibility.

Edited by Aristides

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

According to you, all MSM lies,

Yes, bigtime. They feel no need to tell the truth, ever, and they only do it if it's convenient. 

Would you say that you've never caught the MSM lying? You don't think that CNN or CTV have ever lied?

only anonymous internet sources tell the truth.

No, I have never said that. Now you're just being childish.

According to you, the FBI lies as well.

Huh? Do you honestly think that they don't lie after all this time? 

Can you say, in no uncertain terms, that you believe everything the FBI says

Except of course if you agree with what they say. Covid's origin from a lab has not been established although it is a distinct possibility.

1) I agree with things that are likely true. 

2) Whether or not covid came from a lab is neither here nor there: there never should have been a crusade from the MSM, social media, gov't and medical establishment to call people crazy for saying the lab existed, or that covid might have come from there. 

Would you say that you've never caught the MSM lying? You don't think that CNN or CTV have ever lied?

They report. They may be selective in what they report, all news outlets do but that isn't lying.

No, I have never said that. Now you're just being childish.

Well you just said all MSM lies so it is only logical.

Huh? Do you honestly think that they don't lie after all this time? 

Except when you agree with them

Can you say, in no uncertain terms, that you believe everything the FBI says

Of course not. They are fallible and can make mistakes. That doesn't mean they are lying.

1) I agree with things that are likely true. 

You agree with things you want to believe.

2) Whether or not covid came from a lab is neither here nor there: there never should have been a crusade from the MSM, social media, gov't and medical establishment to call people crazy for saying the lab existed, or that covid might have come from there.

MSM reported what health authorities were saying. Maybe they could have been more critical but that isn't lying.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Obviously you have the intellect of a plank. Meh...you're not alone there clownboy.

Tell me...do you think anyone really takes NATO seriously anymore?

Considering Ukraine has (at worst) stalemated Russia with NATO's hand-me-downs and a tiny fraction of its overall hardware, I'd guess YES?  

The Polish Nationalists got the most votes in the election. Yet the weasels on the left are trying to steal the election by creating a coalition government with the other weasels on the left. The result will eventually be a lot of internal bullshit over the "refugees" and the cost of the war effort.

Coalitions aren't stealing election.  REeee ELECITON STOLEN is a good coping mechanism for you though, isn't it?  When reality doesn't match your viewpoint, you just make up a different one, r-ri-right!? 

Nationalism is coming to most European nations. Hungary, Slovakia, the East Germans, the Czechs and Poles are getting screwed by weasels. That won't end well.

Nationalism?  Maybe - just not the kind that you hope to see.  ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Considering Ukraine has (at worst) stalemated Russia with NATO's hand-me-downs and a tiny fraction of its overall hardware, I'd guess YES?  

Coalitions aren't stealing election.  REeee ELECITON STOLEN is a good coping mechanism for you though, isn't it?  When reality doesn't match your viewpoint, you just make up a different one, r-ri-right!? 

Nationalism?  Maybe - just not the kind that you hope to see.  ?

Slowly you see what's happening.  Good. You now realize Ukraine can't possibly recover the eastern provinces. You see nationalist parties winning elections.

America has only 2 political parties. No coalition governments. 

Your green, globalist/communist wet dreams are crumbling...and you know it.

Edited by Nationalist

Just now, Nationalist said:

Slowly you see what's happening.  Good. You now realize Ukrainian can't possibly recover the eastern provinces. You see nationalist parties winning elections.

No.  I see that the Russian invasion has been a colossal failure, that it failed most of its objectives, and that it's continuing to lose territory it's claimed to annex. 

The latest election in Europe saw the nationalist party lose, so...?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No.  I see that the Russian invasion has been a colossal failure, that it failed most of its objectives, and that it's continuing to lose territory it's claimed to annex. 

The latest election in Europe saw the nationalist party lose, so...?

Actually I don't think any government has been formed yet so...

Oh and...no territory has been lost. The lines remain. 

Actually I don't think any government has been formed yet so...

So when it does get formed, what purpose will this dud of a response have served?  

Oh and...no territory has been lost. The lines remain. 

No territory? ?

On 10/17/2023 at 7:18 PM, Moonbox said:

So when it does get formed, what purpose will this dud of a response have served?  

No territory? ?

That's right. No territory. The great counter offensive was 2 attacks in the south that got cut to ribbons.

This stupidity needs to end with a peace deal. They had one and the USA sent their British lapdog to kill it. Since then hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians have been kill or mamed. And for what? Nothing but your pleasure. It's sick.

Edited by Nationalist

On 10/17/2023 at 12:15 PM, Aristides said:

They report. They may be selective in what they report, all news outlets do but that isn't lying.

FYI that's called lying by omission, but they go way further than that. 

For example, they led people to believe that the Freedom Convoy was a bunch of Nazi/Confederate hooligans out defacing monuments and statues and harassing people, and that was all actual lies. By comparison, they portrayed BLMers as peaceful, decent people but they were majority bigots, with a large contingent of them being violent bigots who destroyed billions of dollars worth of homes and businesses. 

Those entire narratives were lies from top to bottom.

They portrayed the vax as perfectly healthy for a long time after the evidence was out that it was killing some people. Then they pushed the "Pandemic of the unvaxxed" when Health Canada's own website showed that the majority of covid deaths were actually occurring among the multi-vaxed. There's no bigger lie than that. Probably the majority of Canadians still believe it.

Well you just said all MSM lies so it is only logical.

It's logical for you to act like a child? Ok pal.

Except when you agree with them

Ahhhh, so now you can't answer the question.

I'll pose it to you again: 

Do you honestly think that the the FBI don't lie after all this time? 

Can you say, in no uncertain terms, that you believe that the FBI doesn't lie

Of course not. They are fallible and can make mistakes. That doesn't mean they are lying.

Stop dodging. You understood the question perfectly well.

Can you say, in no uncertain terms, that you believe that the FBI doesn't lie?

I've called them outright liars dozens of times because they've been caught in several lies. Why do you need to sit on the fence?

You brought this topic up yourself, are you too scared to offer a firm opinion? 

You agree with things you want to believe.

You're confusing me with the leftard horde here. I don't get busted for lying. You guys do, all the time.

When you're not lying you're offering up childish opinions like "Dr Ford and E J Caroll's claims have merit". 

MSM reported what health authorities were saying. Maybe they could have been more critical but that isn't lying.

?

It is absolutely lying. Do you think that no one at CTV or CBC or Global knew that multi-vaxxed people were dying? 16,000 of them died in 2022... How could they not have known?

That's higher than the total number of covid deaths in 2020, and in 2020 they looked under every nook and cranny to dig up covid stories to fill the news cycle.

They even managed to scratch up the story of a healthy 49 yr old man in England (he was quite fat and looked way older than that) who died of covid (to scare us into believing that covid kills healthy people maybe?) and yet somehow they 'didn't notice' 16,000 multi-vaxxed Candians dying all around them? How the F is that a thing? 

That's not "Oops, we missed it, tee hee", that's cherry-picking on a barbaric scale. It's like "We didn't see that pod of whales washed up on the beach, but we did find a seagull with a bit of oil on his leg."

Do you honestly think that not one single person at any of those 3 major TV news networks ever said "Hey, let's find some actual death by vax status stats to see what the ratio of vaxed/unvaxed deaths in Canada is right now"? 

They lied, for sure. 1,000% they lied. At the very best, if you need to let them off the hook with your ultra-pathetic standards, they failed so utterly in the performance of their due diligence as journalists that they should all be fired. Literally every single journalist, talking head, and all of their support staff at all 3 of the major networks should be fired - they're that incompetent. Are you really gonna go with that as your final answer? 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2023 at 5:24 PM, Michael Hardner said:

The amount of control nations had over mass media in the past was astronomical compared to the big tech giants.

And there isn't even a public option to compete with them.

But that’s a national decision. The social media giants are foreign companies operating around the world that nobody outside America and China has any control over, with the US govt often being powerless too. We don’t seem to be alarmed by this. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

On 10/19/2023 at 6:15 PM, WestCanMan said:

FYI that's called lying by omission, but they go way further than that. 

For example, they led people to believe that the Freedom Convoy was a bunch of Nazi/Confederate hooligans out defacing monuments and statues and harassing people, and that was all actual lies. By comparison, they portrayed BLMers as peaceful, decent people but they were majority bigots, with a large contingent of them being violent bigots who destroyed billions of dollars worth of homes and businesses. 

Those entire narratives were lies from top to bottom.

They portrayed the vax as perfectly healthy for a long time after the evidence was out that it was killing some people. Then they pushed the "Pandemic of the unvaxxed" when Health Canada's own website showed that the majority of covid deaths were actually occurring among the multi-vaxed. There's no bigger lie than that. Probably the majority of Canadians still believe it.

It's logical for you to act like a child? Ok pal.

Ahhhh, so now you can't answer the question.

I'll pose it to you again: 

Do you honestly think that the the FBI don't lie after all this time? 

Can you say, in no uncertain terms, that you believe that the FBI doesn't lie

Stop dodging. You understood the question perfectly well.

Can you say, in no uncertain terms, that you believe that the FBI doesn't lie?

I've called them outright liars dozens of times because they've been caught in several lies. Why do you need to sit on the fence?

You brought this topic up yourself, are you too scared to offer a firm opinion? 

You're confusing me with the leftard horde here. I don't get busted for lying. You guys do, all the time.

When you're not lying you're offering up childish opinions like "Dr Ford and E J Caroll's claims have merit". 

?

It is absolutely lying. Do you think that no one at CTV or CBC or Global knew that multi-vaxxed people were dying? 16,000 of them died in 2022... How could they not have known?

That's higher than the total number of covid deaths in 2020, and in 2020 they looked under every nook and cranny to dig up covid stories to fill the news cycle.

They even managed to scratch up the story of a healthy 49 yr old man in England (he was quite fat and looked way older than that) who died of covid (to scare us into believing that covid kills healthy people maybe?) and yet somehow they 'didn't notice' 16,000 multi-vaxxed Candians dying all around them? How the F is that a thing? 

That's not "Oops, we missed it, tee hee", that's cherry-picking on a barbaric scale. It's like "We didn't see that pod of whales washed up on the beach, but we did find a seagull with a bit of oil on his leg."

Do you honestly think that not one single person at any of those 3 major TV news networks ever said "Hey, let's find some actual death by vax status stats to see what the ratio of vaxed/unvaxed deaths in Canada is right now"? 

They lied, for sure. 1,000% they lied. At the very best, if you need to let them off the hook with your ultra-pathetic standards, they failed so utterly in the performance of their due diligence as journalists that they should all be fired. Literally every single journalist, talking head, and all of their support staff at all 3 of the major networks should be fired - they're that incompetent. Are you really gonna go with that as your final answer? 

What are you trying to say here and do you have peer-reviewed articles to back it up? People who are vaccinated are still mortal. Many of them are old and they will die anyway. 

3 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

But that’s a national decision. The social media giants are foreign companies operating around the world that nobody outside America and China has any control over, with the US govt often being powerless too. We don’t seem to be alarmed by this. 

Well it's very possible to control them, as evidenced by their response.  I get it - if the government came to my house and told me that I would have to give them 1/2 my earnings I'd be upset too... if it was 1916 that is.  They don't consider themselves to be subject to national control and maybe they should now.

11 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well it's very possible to control them, as evidenced by their response.  I get it - if the government came to my house and told me that I would have to give them 1/2 my earnings I'd be upset too... if it was 1916 that is.  They don't consider themselves to be subject to national control and maybe they should now.

Gabbing here is an option; US high tech in general is compulsory for the vast majority of us. What they provide is like a utility, a water company, say, but one we have absolutely no control over. A small example would be electronic health records. If they’re American, are they built with backdoors to allow US government surveillance? From what Snowden and others have revealed, if they were nobody would be allowed to tell us. And what Google (also the owner of Fitbit), Apple and Facebook have on many of us is far more detailed than any health record. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

What are you trying to say here and do you have peer-reviewed articles to back it up? People who are vaccinated are still mortal. Many of them are old and they will die anyway. 

1) I'm not the one who classified them as "died of covid". I'm just the messenger. Health Canada said that they "died of covid". 

No one asked for "peer-reviewed articles" to verify that 15,000 people really died of covid in 2020. 

2) That's the same standard for "died of covid" that was applied to determine the 15,000 covid deaths in 2020. Was it done to freak people out back in 2020, or did those people also just die because they were old?

3) Why do you take this so personally? You seem determined to weasel out of looking at the basic facts from Health Canada. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

1) I'm not the one who classified them as "died of covid". I'm just the messenger. Health Canada said that they "died of covid". 

No one asked for "peer-reviewed articles" to verify that 15,000 people really died of covid in 2020. 

2) That's the same standard for "died of covid" that was applied to determine the 15,000 covid deaths in 2020. Was it done to freak people out back in 2020, or did those people also just die because they were old?

3) Why do you take this so personally? You seem determined to weasel out of looking at the basic facts from Health Canada. 

Honestly, I am not taking this personally at all but if what I think you’re saying is true it would be a serious problem for vaccines and the health system. Are you saying that being vaccinated against COVID  was more dangerous than not being vaccinated in people who were otherwise the same in terms of age, health etc.? 

19 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Not really: https://cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/media-centre/trusted-news-initiative-plan-disinformation-coronavirus

CBC/Radio-Canada is joining an industry collaboration of major media and technology organizations to rapidly identify and stop the spread of harmful coronavirus disinformation.

Starting today, partners in the Trusted News Initiative will alert each other to disinformation about coronavirus, including “imposter content” purporting to come from trusted sources. Such content will be reviewed promptly to ensure that disinformation is not republished. This will complement work already underway by CBC and Radio-Canada to expose mistruths and disinformation around the global pandemic. See the CBC's COVID-Check unit's work on false claims and conspiracy theories, and Radio-Canada’s Décrypteurs for more.

The Trusted News Initiative partners are: BBC, CBC/Radio-Canada, Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter, Microsoft, AFP, Reuters, Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, European Broadcasting Union (EBU), The Hindu, First Draft, and Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism.

CBC/Radio-Canada announced its participation in the Trusted News Initiative in September 2019.

"BBC, CBC/Radio-Canada, Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter, Microsoft, AFP, Reuters, Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, European Broadcasting Union (EBU), The Hindu, First Draft, and Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism" started the TNI to "combat election disinformation" ? in 2019. 

Their first major action was to block legitimate election information about Hunter's laptop in 2020.

Radio Canada joined in 2020 to join in on the covid "information". 

Q: When do you usually see people join up to get their story straight...? (A: When they're lying.)  

3 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Honestly, I am not taking this personally at all but if what I think you’re saying is true it would be a serious problem for vaccines and the health system. Are you saying that being vaccinated against COVID  was more dangerous than not being vaccinated in people who were otherwise the same in terms of age, health etc.? 

2 separate things:

1) The vax does occasionally grievously harm or kill people all on its own, even young people who wouldn't need a vax to fight off covid.

2) There are so many people in one group that it's normal for there to be more deaths in that group. They were vaxed though, so theoretically the vax would have prevented that, but it didn't. I don't think it makes them more likely to die, I don't have access to nearly enough information to make that call. 

The main thing we'd need to know about is deaths by vax status among the people with co-morbidities and those stats have never been given out. We just have vax rates for the elderly.