EU THREATENS MUSK UNDER NEW EU DIGITAL SERVICES ACT

Nationalist

Well well. @Michael Hardner thinks this DSA is ok. Gee...why am I not surprised? Apparently Mike thinks sensorship, among all the other crap the EU has heaped on Europe, is all good.

I bet some "Mini-Mike" with a harsh accent and pompous disposition, is at home right now trying to figure out how to claim the latest Slovak election illegal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/oct/10/eu-warns-elon-musk-over-disinformation-about-hamas-attack-on-x

IMO...this is a gross abuse of power.

The EU is a fascist organization that Europeans would be better off without.

Thoughts?

The EU can see these ‘platforms’ for what they are - the world’s biggest publishers who relentlessly spy on their readers, spread lies and destabilize democratic governments. Thank goodness somebody is demanding a smidgin of accountability from them

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

The EU can see these ‘platforms’ for what they are - the world’s biggest publishers who relentlessly spy on their readers, spread lies and destabilize democratic governments. Thank goodness somebody is demanding a smidgin of accountability from them

Hmmm...lies like...Ukraine is winning the war? Lies like...RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA? Lies like..."I have never been involved in my son's business"?

This bullshit is nothing more than a deck of stacked cards and you f'ing know it! Were these Tweenkies really concerned with "disinformation"...they be hanging Fauci out to dry right f'ing now.

Edited by Nationalist

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

The amount of control nations had over mass media in the past was astronomical compared to the big tech giants.

And there isn't even a public option to compete with them.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 4:44 PM, BeaverFever said:

Omg the guy creates a thread with an ALL CAPS HEADLINE and then 5 of the 7 posts on it are his…including the first 4 in a row  

Someone is triggered to the the point of having a mental health crisis. 

Again...you're a colossal loser Beave.

Yes! The active suppression of free speech...even your silliness...is abhorrent to me.

I have to wonder how much you'd squeal if the tables were turned on you?

MAGA is coming back Beave. Nationalism is coming...in Europe...Canada...and the USA.

Retribution is near...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Like in Poland...where the nationalists just lost the election?  ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67118787

Pollsters Ipsos suggest the party, known as PiS, has 36.1% of the vote and the centrist opposition is on 31%.

Not so fast there clownboy...

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67118787

Not so fast there clownboy...

From the article you posted:

If the exit polls are correct, then Donald Tusk's Civic Coalition has a better chance of forming a coalition.

Donald Tusk...former president of the European Council, set to in, with over 80% of votes counted in the Polish election with the biggest turnout since the collapse of communism...again from your article.  

Congratulations on posting another link you barely read, and not understanding what it said.  

Congratulations, again, on saying things are happening when the opposite is true.  

TRump won!  MAGA! 

nationalistdumb.png.af1d5ec5f90829f188d88b82cce8a1d0.png

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Moonbox said:

From the article you posted:

If the exit polls are correct, then Donald Tusk's Civic Coalition has a better chance of forming a coalition.

Donald Tusk...former president of the European Council, set to in, with over 80% of votes counted in the Polish election with the biggest turnout since the collapse of communism...again from your article.  

Congratulations on posting another link you barely read, and not understanding what it said.  

Congratulations, again, on saying things are happening when the opposite is true.  

TRump won!  MAGA! 

nationalistdumb.png.af1d5ec5f90829f188d88b82cce8a1d0.png

Who got the most votes ?

On 10/10/2023 at 7:33 PM, Nationalist said:

@Michael Hardner wha's a matter Mike? Puss Puss got your forked libbie tongue?

He's busy disseminating CTV propaganda somewhere. 

On 10/11/2023 at 8:01 AM, SpankyMcFarland said:

spread lies and destabilize democratic governments. 

Are you honestly trying to pretend that democratic gov'ts are in a position to complain about the lies of others? Spare me. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Aristides said:

Expecting media outlets to be responsible about what they allow on their platforms. THE  HORROR!!!

It's more of a case of the gov't wanting to ensure that:

-the proper disinformation gets out unfiltered 

-inconvenient truths are nipped in the bud.

As an example, the world was blasted with Russian collusion disinformation for years, and "mostly peaceful protests" were theoretically a thing as well, but the story of the Hunter laptop had to be squashed even when it was known to be 100% true.

Twitter followed the rules before Musk owned it, now they've gone rogue, and there's nothing the gov't hates more than the truth. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Which is something you Libbies have been howling for years now.

As opposed to you...howling about the stolen election conspiracy and Trump losing in 2020.  ?

Regardless, what does that have to do with the Polish nationalist government falling this week?  The European Union is failing, you say...as it expands its membership and pro-EU governments keep getting elected.  

You make a fool out of yourself every time your fingers hit your keyboard.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It's more of a case of the gov't wanting to ensure that:

-the proper disinformation gets out unfiltered 

-inconvenient truths are nipped in the bud.

As an example, the world was blasted with Russian collusion disinformation for years, and "mostly peaceful protests" were theoretically a thing as well, but the story of the Hunter laptop had to be squashed even when it was known to be 100% true.

Twitter followed the rules before Musk owned it, now they've gone rogue, and there's nothing the gov't hates more than the truth. 

To you the truth is anything made up by some anonymous person that fits your view of  the world. No accountability necessary.

36 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

As opposed to you...howling about the stolen election conspiracy and Trump losing in 2020.  ?

Regardless, what does that have to do with the Polish nationalist government falling this week?  The European Union is failing, you say...as it expands its membership and pro-EU governments keep getting elected.  

You make a fool out of yourself every time your fingers hit your keyboard.  

Obviously you have the intellect of a plank. Meh...you're not alone there clownboy.

Tell me...do you think anyone really takes NATO seriously anymore?

The Polish Nationalists got the most votes in the election. Yet the weasels on the left are trying to steal the election by creating a coalition government with the other weasels on the left. The result will eventually be a lot of internal bullshit over the "refugees" and the cost of the war effort.

And if I'm not mistaken...the weasels have not yet formed their coalition. Poland is split over this war and nothing any weasels do will calm the internal bickering.

Nationalism is coming to most European nations. Hungary, Slovakia, the East Germans, the Czechs and Poles are getting screwed by weasels. That won't end well.

36 minutes ago, Aristides said:

To you the truth is anything made up by some anonymous person that fits your view of  the world. No accountability necessary.

Thanks mister "I believe in Russian collusion, the perfectly safe and effective vax, Freedom Convoy Nazis, etc, etc...", I really value your opinion. 

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Thanks mister "I believe in Russian collusion, the perfectly safe and effective vax, Freedom Convoy Nazis, etc, etc...", I really value your opinion. 

Whatever. Coming from a guy who thinks real people with real addresses lie and only anonymous people on the internet tell the truth.