Trudeau Getting OBLITERATED In New Poll!

On 9/28/2023 at 2:35 PM, Aristides said:

It's just over two years till the next election. A lot can happen. It could even be three years if they go to the constitutional maximum of five years between elections.

We won't have to wait that long. 

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

This article reminds us how far we’ve fallen as a country:

Or how little we ever arose in the first place.

Lots of talk about Nazis in the article except the fact Canada has been a haven for thousands.  It was easier for a Nazi to immigrate to Canada than it was for a Jewish refugee following WW2. All they had to declare was that they fought against our new enemies the communists.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2268487235788

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Or how little we ever arose in the first place.

Lots of talk about Nazis in the article except the fact Canada has been a haven for thousands.  It was easier for a Nazi to immigrate to Canada than it was for a Jewish refugee following WW2. All they had to declare was that they fought against our new enemies the communists.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2268487235788

Yes the antisemitism was bad.  I thought that was gone now except among the most backwards outliers.  Today many Canadians can’t be bothered to know the most important events in our history. 

32 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes the antisemitism was bad.  I thought that was gone now except among the most backwards outliers.  Today many Canadians can’t be bothered to know the most important events in our history. 

Sure we can but we have a government with a bad habit of not releasing the most relevant details of those events.

You know how bothered I can be to do something about that, especially as the events are happening in real time, not 100 years after the goddamn fact.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I'm pretty sure the gov't released info that the nazi's were bad at some point.

Whatever, I'm taking about something completely different.

Feds must release ‘secret’ record on Nazis in Canada: ‘We cannot move forward’

https://globalnews.ca/news/9995876/secret-nazi-records-canada-deschenes/

40 minutes ago, eyeball said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/9995876/secret-nazi-records-canada-deschenes/

I will be surprised if they release any records on the Nazis because they lean toward being Nazis themselves with abortion on demand and medical assistance in dying.  They have a death culture engrained in their thinking and zero respect for human life.  They are an elite inner circle that strictly looks out for themselves.  Everything they do is weighed on the number of votes they might get.  Never what is right or wrong.

This was also evident when they turned away the ship of Jewish refugees from Europe around WW2, yet accepted Nazi war criminals as refugees after the war.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

That's appropriate - most of your statements remind me of a monty python skit.  (BA- DA -BING!!!)    

I don't know. I get the concept - Reading up on it they went after a few of those guys only to find out that there was insufficient evidence to say they did anything criminal in their service and they didn't even deport them for lying on their application. I don't know - would releasing their names now lead to punishment without trial?

On the other hand i get that without knowing the truth it leaves the maters unsettled and thats' not ok either.

This one is a little murky to me.  I could see why previous gov'ts may not have wanted the names released.

Although i think we can all agree don't drag them to parliament and thank them for their service :)