Jump to content

White Man’s Burden


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

Uh-uh. Look who you quoted. Nobody. What you did was more of a public announcement than jumping robobobo's shit. 

You took your first aim at me because you know I will at least give you a chance to explain your shit. robohomo is like a parrot - he just relays nonsensical bullshit from the leftwing hivemind. 

You responded to me first.... it is easily proven. My first post on this thread was not directed at you... i know... everything revolves around you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

My first post in this thread was on thursday at 4:58 pm and was singular.. not in reply to anyone. You replied on friday at 9:58 am... game, set, match...

Link it. Just like I did. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

My first post in this thread was on thursday at 4:58 pm and was singular.. not in reply to anyone. You replied on friday at 9:58 am... game, set, match...

Nevermind, I just found it. Good call. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Yet you feel the need to continue. Hamster syndrome?

You inadvertently...I assume...managed to prove a very important point. There really is no proof that we have a climate crisis worthy of the insanity that's being imposed on the population. You can't provide it... @robosmith can't provide it.

And that's because, for all the warnings of dire circumstances and predictions made by people who just need us all to OBEY...there isn't any real proof.

Now...a sane person...right about this time...would say its time to undo this stupidity and get on with progress and success. But that won't happen because...the Greenie army/cult needs us all to OBEY. Don't question...just do as you're told and maybe they won't demand your career be trashed.

I only hope these nasty little cultists are educated enough to know that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Nope, only a fool keeps on keeping on when they know they are on a treadmill. LOL

Actually, I do like seeing you make more and more of a fool out of yourself so.....you can keep replying :)

Oh wait....did I say that already??   LOL

Oh, did I say that again??? Now it is me expecting different results saying the same thing repeatedly but hey....look who I am saying it too LOL

Please get well from your paranoia. Your shrink has more work to do :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Uh-uh. Look who you quoted. Nobody. What you did was more of a public announcement than jumping robobobo's shit. 

You took your first aim at me because you know I will at least give you a chance to explain your shit. robohomo is like a parrot - he just relays nonsensical bullshit from the leftwing hivemind. 

^Your projection, cause that's EXACTLY what you  do. I QUOTE SOURCES of AUTHORITY which you don't even bother to read cause you don't want to know the TRUTH.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

Voting out democrats is the best and only option. 

Down with woketards, down go fuel costs - its poetry in motion. ;)

You imagining there are no costs to climate change ONLY means they're going to hurt you that much harder when they bite you in the ass.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And yet...I'm not as dull as you are.

Imagine that eh?

No thanks, I've already had enough of your IGNORANT FANTASIES.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yet you feel the need to continue. Hamster syndrome?

You inadvertently...I assume...managed to prove a very important point. There really is no proof that we have a climate crisis worthy of the insanity that's being imposed on the population. You can't provide it... @robosmith can't provide it.

And that's because, for all the warnings of dire circumstances and predictions made by people who just need us all to OBEY...there isn't any real proof.

Now...a sane person...right about this time...would say its time to undo this stupidity and get on with progress and success. But that won't happen because...the Greenie army/cult needs us all to OBEY. Don't question...just do as you're told and maybe they won't demand your career be trashed.

I only hope these nasty little cultists are educated enough to know that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

^Simple mind: you can't understand, so it doesn't exist. LMAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You imagining there are no costs to climate change ONLY means they're going to hurt you that much harder when they bite you in the ass.

The only real cost is the damage caused after listening to you nutjobs. There is no climate change, hence all democrats need to be voted out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^Your projection, cause that's EXACTLY what you  do. I QUOTE SOURCES of AUTHORITY which you don't even bother to read cause you don't want to know the TRUTH.

You quote radical activists and that's it. Nothing you clowns bring to the table is of any real value, in fact most of it is plain destructive. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope, only a fool keeps on keeping on when they know they are on a treadmill. LOL

Actually, I do like seeing you make more and more of a fool out of yourself so.....you can keep replying :)

Oh wait....did I say that already??   LOL

Oh, did I say that again??? Now it is me expecting different results saying the same thing repeatedly but hey....look who I am saying it too LOL

Please get well from your paranoia. Your shrink has more work to do :)

Keep on keeping on.

Thanks...once again...for proving my point.

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

I'm already home. Just read Scientific American IF you can understand it. LMAO

No no...provide your proof. Come on...you claim it's right there in a magazine. Present it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2023 at 1:07 PM, Deluge said:

 

It's just insane that there's a team of people working in the WH with the job title: "Demented Rambling Interruption Personnel". AKA: DRIPs.

It's not like he only starts doing it at 2AM after a few too many drinks and a hard day's work, he starts mumbling like a blackout-ready drunk at 2 in the afternoon, right after his 2-hr lunch break. 

He has the work schedule of a toddler and he still gets too brain dead to speak English before dinner.

America's enemies can just sit back and watch the Dems run the country into the ground all by themselves. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's just insane that there's a team of people working in the WH with the job title: "Demented Rambling Interruption Personnel". AKA: DRIPs.

It's not like he only starts doing it at 2AM after a few too many drinks and a hard day's work, he starts mumbling like a blackout-ready drunk at 2 in the afternoon, right after his 2-hr lunch break. 

He has the work schedule of a toddler and he still gets too brain dead to speak English before dinner.

America's enemies can just sit back and watch the Dems run the country into the ground all by themselves. 

It's sad, but you are right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back to the topic of the OP... 

Faux victimhood is the new norm in politics. With social media and the Internet.. there is no unringing the bell. Everybody is somehow oppressed and not getting a fair shake. They will not put up with shit any longer.. and yet they do. They talk big on internet forums and in real life.. do nothing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Deluge said:

The only real cost is the damage caused after listening to you nutjobs. There is no climate change, hence all democrats need to be voted out. 

You REPEATING ^your fantasies will NOT make them REALITY. 

Unfortunately for you, you can't understand what the climate scientists are saying, is the TRUTH.

Instead you IMAGINE your OPINIONS are a valid refutation when they MEAN NOTHING.

From now on, EVERY post by you on climate change without actual authoritative EVIDENCE will be IGNORED because your childish OPINIONS are irrelevant.

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Id1ot...you cannot present this proof of yours.

You cannot understand the proof that's been GIVEN TO YOU.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You REPEATING ^your fantasies will NOT make them REALITY. 

Unfortunately for you, you can't understand what the climate scientists are saying, is the TRUTH.

Instead you IMAGINE your OPINIONS are a valid refutation when they MEAN NOTHING.

From now on, EVERY post by you on climate change without actual authoritative EVIDENCE will be IGNORED because your childish OPINIONS are irrelevant.

You cannot understand the proof that's been GIVEN TO YOU.

Really? Ok I started a thread just for this. Go present your proof.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

Oh, dear, I guess I'd better find evidence on climate change here in the Mountain West! 

Now, where is it, because I don't see shit. 

Climate change is a well documented global phenomenon, but to "see" it you'd have to pull your head out of your ass.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hodad said:

Climate change is a well documented global phenomenon, but to "see" it you'd have to pull your head out of your ass.

Cool. So pull your head out of your ass and present your proof in the thread I started just for that.

G'head G'head...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2023 at 4:35 PM, robosmith said:

All the opinions posted here sans REASON and EVIDENCE are full of it.

No one cares whether you love your white skin, since you didn't DO ANYTHING to EARN IT.

The white supremacists like me and my white colored skin. There, you see, someone likes my white skin. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,721
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    paradox34
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • SkyHigh earned a badge
      Posting Machine
    • SkyHigh went up a rank
      Proficient
    • gatomontes99 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • gatomontes99 went up a rank
      Enthusiast
    • gatomontes99 earned a badge
      Dedicated
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...