White Man’s Burden

White Man’s Burden

One of Donald Trump’s signature political achievements, which like most of them owes to his genius for shamelessness, has been to convert self-pity from a Republican vice into a virtue. He has likewise turned claims of victimhood inside out, from confessions of weakness into boasts… He has called one source of his suffering ‘the greatest witch hunt in the history of our country’, and another, simply, ‘a lynching’. It may be the only Trump whine he has ever managed to sell, but, as he exhorts his supporters to feel sorry for themselves and to rage at their oppressors, and presents himself as their persecuted billionaire champion, they gulp it all down.

As effective as this Trumpian theme has been, one category of Republican politician seems particularly reluctant to adopt it: non-white ones. 

MAGA CHUMPS will swallow anything Trump dishes out to them. LMAO

We have more than one here, but the biggest maga chump claimed "proving" one allegation of a Trump LIE incorrect means the ALL 30,000+ documented Trump lies are actually not.

And then gets mad when it turns out that one lie actually was a lie and was demonstrated false by his own cited evidence (video from ABC News).

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

White Man’s Burden

We have more than one here, but the biggest maga chump claimed "proving" one allegation of a Trump LIE incorrect means the ALL 30,000+ documented Trump lies are actually not.

And then gets mad when it turns out that one lie actually was a lie and was demonstrated false by his own cited evidence (video from ABC News).

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, robosmith said:

White Man’s Burden

1) We already know about the collusion witch hunt and the FBI's lies and crimes. Are you honestly still unaware? 

If the FBI ran a similar smear campaign against Obama the whining from leftards would shake the heavens, but you're still acting like it was a crusade for justice. 

2) Your WashPo article about "TWUMPY'S THUWTIE SOWSAND WIES" was garbage.

I correctly predicted the first few things that they would cite in there as 'lies' and I showed you how wrong they were. Thousands of the rest of them would be things like instances of Trump saying "I didn't collude with Russia", and in the end he was proven correct, so those aren't lies either. 

Your "example" is a 17 minute long video from ABC which barely managed to show that there was a light rain for approximately 10 seconds out of 1020, or less than 1% of the time, which wasn't even enough to get his hair wet. If you wanna say that "TWUMPY WIED!" by saying "It looked like it was going to pour but it didn't rain", go for it, but no reasonable human would disagree. 

Just FYI when I say "Biden lied" I don't mean he was just inaccurate, I mean he completely, 100% lied. 

Eg, when he said "It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated" that was in no part true. Buttloads of vaxed were dying.

When he said "There's no inflation" that was 100% false with no hint of truth to it.

When he shouted at reporters, saying that he was "unaware of Hunter's overseas business dealings" that was 100% false. He was right in the thick of things, even participating in conference calls with the board.

When he said that "No Americans were stranded in Afghanistan" that was 100% false. (click link) https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/11/03/state-department-afghanistan-us-residents/

Those are all examples of real lies, and all of them were of extreme significance. Those things are nothing like your "Raindropgate" farce. Essentially you & WashPo called someone a "liar" for being 99.9% correct. If all politicians were 99.9% correct I think that would be a win.

4 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

You people care about Trump even more than his most diehard supporters. Impressive. He's lived in some of your heads rent-free for almost a decade now.

We prefer great results opposed to great manners.

Meh...its a conservative thing. You wouldn't understand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

1) We already know about the collusion witch hunt and the FBI's lies and crimes. Are you honestly still unaware? 

I KNOW that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia and it's been proven here many times that they shared private polling data with Russian agents, and demanded that Russia "find" Hillary's 30,000 emails after which there is evidence of their attempts to do so.

If the FBI ran a similar smear campaign against Obama the whining from leftards would shake the heavens, but you're still acting like it was a crusade for justice. 

There was no "smear campaign" against Trump, there was an INVESTIGATION run by Trump's DoJ. Not sure who released the Steele Dossier to the media AFTER the election but it obviously played no role in the campaign. LMAO

2) Your WashPo article about "TWUMPY'S THUWTIE SOWSAND WIES" was garbage.

YOU WERE PROVEN WRONG about your claim that it didn't rain during Trump's inauguration by the video you claimed was evidence that it didn't. Many more than the "few drops" that Trump claimed. LMAO

Posting childish misspellings ain't gonna change your massive FAIL and logical fallacy.

I correctly predicted the first few things that they would cite in there as 'lies' and I showed you how wrong they were.

You "predicted" squat. You'd obviously seen the list before and your attempt to prove the first was not a lie, FAILED.

Thousands of the rest of them would be things like instances of Trump saying "I didn't collude with Russia", and in the end he was proven correct, so those aren't lies either. 

If you want to double down after failing before, go for it.

Your "example" is a 17 minute long video from ABC

That was YOUR EXAMPLE. Duh

which barely managed to show that there was a light rain for approximately 10 seconds out of 1020, or less than 1% of the time, which wasn't even enough to get his hair wet. If you wanna say that "TWUMPY WIED!" by saying "It looked like it was going to pour but it didn't rain", go for it, but no reasonable human would disagree. 

It did rain; far more than the "few drops" that Trump CLAIMED. AKA, he LIED.

Just FYI when I say "Biden lied" I don't mean he was just inaccurate, I mean he completely, 100% lied. 

Eg, when he said "It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated" that was in no part true. Buttloads of vaxed were dying.

When he said "There's no inflation" that was 100% false with no hint of truth to it.

When he shouted at reporters, saying that he was "unaware of Hunter's overseas business dealings" that was 100% false. He was right in the thick of things, even participating in conference calls with the board.

When he said that "No Americans were stranded in Afghanistan" that was 100% false. (click link) https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/11/03/state-department-afghanistan-us-residents/

I never said that Biden never made false statements. YOU claimed that because you thought the first couple of 30,000+ documented lies were actually true statements, the rest had NO MERIT. You were wrong on both counts.

Those are all examples of real lies, and all of them were of extreme significance. Those things are nothing like your "Raindropgate" farce. Essentially you & WashPo called someone a "liar" for being 99.9% correct. If all politicians were 99.9% correct I think that would be a win.

As I said before, Trump LIES about trivial things, because he is a pathological LIAR.

That you can't admit that, just means you've been CONNED.

16 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

I was referring to the OP. No one is more obsessed with Trump than people who religiously watch CNN and MSNBC.

You need to quote the subject to which you're referring.

Objecting to the POSSIBILITY that a LEADING CANDIDATE, who PREVIOUSLY tried to DESTROY DEMOCRACY, might regain the office of POTUS, is NOT an "obsession," it is a very LEGITIMATE CONCERN.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You need to quote the subject to which you're referring.

Objecting to the POSSIBILITY that a LEADING CANDIDATE, who PREVIOUSLY tried to DESTROY DEMOCRACY, might regain the office of POTUS, is NOT an "obsession," it is a very LEGITIMATE CONCERN.

Several Democratic politicians endorsed violent BLM riots in the summer of 2020 and faced no consequences. Trump told his supporters to remain peaceful and respect the authority. I don't always agree with Trump but this January 6 obsession is pathetic. Some even equate it to 9/11.

10 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Apparently you're so naive you don't understand that polls this early MEAN NOTHING HERE.

AKA, Rudy and Hillary did not win, despite substantial early leads in the polls. Duh

Lol...toast.

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

We understand that tax cuts is the only thing that matter to "conservatives."

That and dismantling Roe were the only things that Trump delivered. ?

Lol...now ur just lyin' to yourself.

17 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

Several Democratic politicians endorsed violent BLM riots in the summer of 2020 and faced no consequences. Trump told his supporters to remain peaceful and respect the authority. I don't always agree with Trump but this January 6 obsession is pathetic. Some even equate it to 9/11.

No, they didn't. While many Democratic politicians supported BLM protests, none of them supported riots. There is a difference. And most commentary explicitly condemned the riots. 

And Trump tossing in the word "peaceful" into a speech in which he told them to march with him to the Capitol right now and stop the steal or they wouldn't have a country anymore is a very thin facade. They heard and did exactly what he meant them to hear and do. Not to mention the surrounding speakers.

But the attack on the Capitol and the intent to harm and/or kill our legislators is only half the story of the Jan 6 coup attempt. The Eastman scheme is the more dangerous and more insidious half. And it came FAR closer to destroying America than the attacks of 9/11.  We survived those attacks as a unified people. The Big Lie, culminating in the events of Jan 6 has, as implausible as it seems for a country once based on democratic principles, left us fractured and divided.

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

Several Democratic politicians endorsed violent BLM riots in the summer of 2020 and faced no consequences.

Like WHO? I have not heard ANY "endorse violent riots." Maybe you meant they endorsed the GOALS of the PROTESTS.

Democratic pols are not as stupid as you ALLEGE.

14 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

Trump told his supporters to remain peaceful and respect the authority. I don't always agree with Trump but this January 6 obsession is pathetic. Some even equate it to 9/11.

That's not ALL Trump said. HIS OTHER CONTRADICTORY WORDS and ACTIONS (AKA doubletalk) belie the true meaning of his OBJECTIVES.

He could have stopped the violence as soon as it started, proven by the FACT HE DID MUCH LATER, AFTER the DISRUPTION of the EC vote count FAILED.

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...toast.

Lol...now ur just lyin' to yourself.

Too bad you're unable to make your case. ^Just LAZY.

Like WHO? I have not heard ANY "endorse violent riots." Maybe you meant they endorsed the GOALS of the PROTESTS.

That's not ALL Trump said. HIS OTHER CONTRADICTORY WORDS and ACTIONS (AKA doubletalk) belie the true meaning of his OBJECTIVES.

He could have stopped the violence as soon as it started, proven by the FACT HE DID MUCH LATER, AFTER the DISRUPTION of the EC vote count FAILED.

If Trump had tweeted this on the night of Jan 5th, you'd use it as evidence he's guilty.

ErJW7cGXMAEojFO.jpg

Jr...I don't really need to make my case. You silly buggars make it for me. You're hysterical. Psychologically volatile and unbalanced. 

1 minute ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

If Trump had tweeted this on the night of Jan 5th, you'd use it as evidence he's guilty.

ErJW7cGXMAEojFO.jpg

I see ONLY references to PROTESTS. NOTHING about VIOLENCE.

Just now, Nationalist said:

Jr...I don't really need to make my case. You silly buggars make it for me. You're hysterical. Psychologically volatile and unbalanced. 

IOW, you got BUPKIS. Thanks for admitting that.

15 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

"Making people uncomfortable" could be interpreted as a call to violence.

The GOAL of protests is to "make people uncomfortable" by large numbers of people suggesting consideration that something is wrong. 

15 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

Imagine complaining about Trump destroying OuR dEmOcRaCy after literally setting it on fire in June 2020.

1610036541764.jpg

Can't read your fine print. "Democracy" was never "set on fire." There was an attempt to destroy it by overturning election results on Jan 6th.

Buildings and property are NOT democracy. Government election procedures are INTEGRAL to democracy.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

White Man’s Burden

You're a racist. Period.

• Like 1