“Family Values” MAGA Governor Noem’ and Senior Trump staffer having extramarital affair

And who better than BeaverFever to discuss this tricky topic? She’s a good-looking woman - if things don’t work out I might be willing to overlook her outlandish beliefs. As the many Democratic ‘friends’ of Marjorie Taylor Greene observed, politics didn’t come up too much in their meetings. There’s still hope for America. 

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Right - because Left wing politicians havne't had sex scandals :) ROFLMAO!!!!!

You sure do find amusement in YOUR OWN FANTASIES.

Left wingers are not pushing any puritanical beliefs on OTHERS like MAGA CULT Boebert & Noem are.

The issue is HYPOCRISY. Duh

Not surprised you're trying to deflect by feigning IGNORANCE.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

How's bill doing thise days?

Old news, who cares? 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

You sure do find amusement in YOUR OWN FANTASIES.

I find amusement in your delusions :) That's not the same thing :)

Left wingers are not pushing any puritanical beliefs on OTHERS like MAGA CULT Boebert & Noem are

That's ALL the left wing does! it's it's whole reason for being - and if you don't agree then cancel them!! The left wing ONLY pushes it's ideals on others.

The issue is HYPOCRISY. Duh

It certainly is hypocrisy when you don't care if your side does it but DO care when someone else does :) LOLOL!!!   So yes, it is about left wing hypocrisy.

And you're drooling again. Guess you tried thinking too hard?

Not surprised you're trying to deflect by feigning IGNORANCE.

Ummm no.  Feigning ingnorance would be something else, like me pretending i didn't know there were tonnes of democrat sex behavior scandals. Including with biden actually. 

On the other hand - your ignorance is obviously very real :)

Old news, who cares? 

But but but but of COURSE we care about sex scandals!!!! Theyr'e SO important :)      LOLOL

what were you saying about hypocrisy?

Did you want stuff more recent? How's hillary billary's buddy Wiener doing? And how about those rape allegations? etc etc etc :)  

I've got a bunch more recent than that if you need it.... i know you care so much about the politicians sex lives, you must be FURIOUS at those dems who've had scandals.

10 hours ago, Rebound said:

It’s the hypocrisy that we’re calling out. The woman is passing laws and campaigning to control citizen’s personal behavior, yet she doesn’t abide by the standards she claims to represent. 

Ya if she's carrying on with that guy then she is certainly not practicing what she preaches.

Nor are a lot of 'em.

On 9/15/2023 at 4:01 PM, BeaverFever said:

EXCLUSIVE: Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski have been having a years-long clandestine affair

Glamorous Noem – who served four terms as her state's only member of the US House of Representatives – won the governorship in 2018 promising to uphold the wholesome family values that she said South Dakotans have 'long embraced'.

Defending 'traditional marriage', which she defined as 'a special, God-given union between one man and one woman', was particularly important to her.

It was the foundation for her beliefs, policy priorities and the ideals she lives by, said Noem, who has a son and two daughters with her husband Bryon who she married in 1992.

She has long been linked with Lewandowski, 49, who has been pushing hard for Trump to add her to his ticket.

‘He may not be very smart, but it takes big balls to lobby to have your mistress named one of the most powerful people in the country,' one GOP operative told DailyMail.com. 

The far-right website American Greatness claimed in 2021 the two had been romantically involved, although it gave no details.

At the time she scornfully dismissed the story as 'total garbage and a disgusting lie', and said she loved her husband and was 'proud of the God-fearing family' they had raised, and the story quickly died.

But a DailyMail.com investigation has uncovered extensive evidence of the couple's romantic relationship: Dozens of trips that mixed business with pleasure, flights on donors' private planes, and stays at luxury resorts where their intimacy was observed and noted.

Former Trump operative Charles Johnson wrote in a Substack post that he had seen them acting 'in a very flirtatious manner' at the August 2020 meeting of the Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA) at The Cloister resort on Sea Island, Georgia.

Johnson told DailyMail.com he had seen Noem discreetly take Lewandowski's hand and put it in her lap. Lewandowski put his arm on her back at the same time.

The pair 'seemed to be dating despite being married to other people', Johnson wrote on Substack.

Two other sources who were at the RAGA event were surprised by the obvious affection between Noem and Lewandowski. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12509093/Kristin-Noem-Corey-Lewandowski-secret-affair.html

Both married for over 30 years to other people  so much for “family values  Hypocrites.   

I'm so sick of liars and cheats.

It's why I can't stand the democrat party. 

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2023 at 10:03 AM, Rebound said:

It’s the hypocrisy that we’re calling out. The woman is passing laws and campaigning to control citizen’s personal behavior, yet she doesn’t abide by the standards she claims to represent. 

Meh...sexual hijinks. 

On 9/16/2023 at 10:16 AM, Aristides said:

So tell us you wouldn't vote for her if you could.

Of course I would.

Quinn Gallagher, Boebert's theatre date.

Gallagher, a Colorado native, started out as bar manager of Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen with co-bar manager Pat Flannigan in April 2016, the two then took over as general managers in 2021 and officially became co-owners in 2022, according to The Aspen Times. In addition, the venue has hosted events in support of the LGBTQ+ community, including a women's party for Aspen Gay Ski Week and a "Winter Wonderland Burlesque & Drag Show."

Too funny.

On 9/15/2023 at 6:39 PM, BeaverFever said:

Yeah but I’m married with children what’s your excuse??

But you're a stinking leftist. That means at least one of your kids could very well identify as the opposite sex, and you'll be there to build them up in their delusion. 

There is no excuse for that. ;)

45 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Quinn Gallagher, Boebert's theatre date.

Too funny.

Only a loser leftie would find that 'funny' :)

Right wingers are perfectly happy to accept some people have different views and thats fine.  It's a total left wing myth that just because republicans like promoting family values that some how that means they want all gays dead or something,  That's not how it works. .

But its very telling that you think that's how it SHOULD work :) because that IS what dems thik of those who disagree with them.