LILLEY UNLEASHED: Teacher who wore prosthetic breasts is now indeed a mister

CdnFox

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

1) You mean the right was trolled?  I don't know what his motive was, but I would need some convincing that he woke up that morning and thought, "I know what I'll do today.  I'll troll the right..."

2) I don't think anyone bought his story.  (What was his story?) Many said he should have been fired, or at least sent home to rethink his accessories,  and many decided to look the other way.

3) Think the greater part of the US congress ignoring Trump's indictments.  It's kinda like that.  You know it's there.  You wish it wasn't.  Maybe if you pretend it isn't you won't have to deal with it and it will go away.

1) Yes but I don't think that was the teacher's aim.  He wanted to troll the system and was successful to a point.

2) The tabloids believed him, it seems.

3) Ok, but if a member of Congress is silent on the charges I wouldn't assume they're pretending to ignore it.  There are plenty of reasons for not commenting.  Even Democrats should be careful with commenting.

14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Didn't this person actually troll the right?  The left just ignored him...

Seems like it's trolling the school board, gov't, and leftists in general by exposing the fact that individuals can now put their sexual perversions on display for children and we all have to play along and act like what he's doing is normal. 

I'm not upset with the reaction of "the right" at all: what that guy was doing wasn't done "because he just knew in his heart that he was actually a woman and he had to live that life or he'd forever live in torment", he had another reason and everyone was forced to play along with him, including children.

People 'on the right' were correct to state that what he was doing had no place in our schools. 

If we all saw pictures of that guy at a pub during Octoberfest most of us would say "That guy's hilarious, I hope he gets some D."

The things that conservatives condone/expect in adult scenarios and the things that we condone in front of children are completely different. That's where we differ from leftists. 

56 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Seems like it's trolling the school board, gov't, and leftists in general by exposing the fact that individuals can now put their sexual perversions on display for children and we all have to play along and act like what he's doing is normal. 

I'm not upset with the reaction of "the right" at all: what that guy was doing wasn't done "because he just knew in his heart that he was actually a woman and he had to live that life or he'd forever live in torment", he had another reason and everyone was forced to play along with him, including children.

People 'on the right' were correct to state that what he was doing had no place in our schools. 

If we all saw pictures of that guy at a pub during Octoberfest most of us would say "That guy's hilarious, I hope he gets some D."

The things that conservatives condone/expect in adult scenarios and the things that we condone in front of children are completely different. That's where we differ from leftists. 

I guess the outrage was legitimate, but the whole thing was a sideshow in the end. And it had nothing to do with actual policy, it made no impact or changes on how these things are handled in the future. In the non-lying version I mean.

Looking at this another way, the right actually solved the problem by bringing so much attention that he was shamed out of his ridiculous act.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I guess the outrage was legitimate, but the whole thing was a sideshow in the end. And it had nothing to do with actual policy, it made no impact or changes on how these things are handled in the future. In the non-lying version I mean.

Looking at this another way, the right actually solved the problem by bringing so much attention that he was shamed out of his ridiculous act.

When I was a kid my mom once said "She didn't like to alienate either half of a divorce - they were all friends before and their friendships should all survive the divorce... except in the instance where people used their children as weapons."

At the time I thought that was the dumbest thing I ever heard. Who would use their own kids as weapons, right? 

As an adult I've come to find the people who aren't using their kids as weapons are the exception to the rule.

IMO the rule about not using kids should also apply to politics. Kids should not be used as props for people to prove their allegiance to the leftist cause, especially not other people's kids. Kids will eventually hit puberty and the things that they were confused about will become quite clear to them. When they're in grade 3 they should be having fun and doing their own thing. 

This crap about drag queen story hour and teachers inflicting their "sexual orientation drama" BS on children needs to stop, and leftists shouldn't tolerate any of it and more than conservatives do.

I like to think that we're all perverts at heart and we're all having fun, but none of that needs to be on display outside of our own bedrooms, and especially not with children present.  

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

When I was a kid my mom once said "She didn't like to alienate either half of a divorce - they were all friends before and their friendships should all survive the divorce... except in the instance where people used their children as weapons."

At the time I thought that was the dumbest thing I ever heard. Who would use their own kids as weapons, right? 

As an adult I've come to find the people who aren't using their kids as weapons are the exception to the rule.

IMO the rule about not using kids should also apply to politics. Kids should not be used as props for people to prove their allegiance to the leftist cause, especially not other people's kids. Kids will eventually hit puberty and the things that they were confused about will become quite clear to them. When they're in grade 3 they should be having fun and doing their own thing. 

This crap about drag queen story hour and teachers inflicting their "sexual orientation drama" BS on children needs to stop, and leftists shouldn't tolerate any of it and more than conservatives do.

I like to think that we're all perverts at heart and we're all having fun, but none of that needs to be on display outside of our own bedrooms, and especially not with children present.  

Yea the drag thing I've never understood. It originated as adult entertainment not intended for children. Dressing as a caricatcure of a woman (like this guy) isn't the same as dressing normally and just trying to fit in. It's not akin to transgender at all though it got lumped in somehow?

I mean pretending to be trans is about as deplorable as it gets. Like blackface gets so much hate but this is the same. Guy should have been fired first day for this. Anyone who would do this just to get a firing settlement probably isn't safe to be around kids. Why the school board waited is beyond me. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Nexii said:

. It's not akin to transgender at all though it got lumped in somehow?

It is the nature of pretty much all 'movements' or lobbies or protests that if they are gaining traction others will attempt to co-opt it as well. 

But we also have to be honest and accept that the 'activist' community wanted to look at ways to normalize deressing up as a different sex and the like, and "drag" might be easier for parents to accept than 'trans' when it comes to allowing their kids to participate for the very reason you mention - it's more "entertainment" in many people's eyes than just an issue of sexuality or gender.

54 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It is the nature of pretty much all 'movements' or lobbies or protests that if they are gaining traction others will attempt to co-opt it as well. 

But we also have to be honest and accept that the 'activist' community wanted to look at ways to normalize deressing up as a different sex and the like, and "drag" might be easier for parents to accept than 'trans' when it comes to allowing their kids to participate for the very reason you mention - it's more "entertainment" in many people's eyes than just an issue of sexuality or gender.

I don't know about that. I'd say drag is much less accepted. 

The local Pride got subverted by the activist crowd a few years ago. I don't support them any longer for keeping the police out of the parade. At this point they are doing more harm than good for the cause. 

Many of my gay friends have similar sentiments about it. That the over the top stuff is counter to acceptance. 

52 minutes ago, Nexii said:

I don't know about that. I'd say drag is much less accepted. 

Drag has been a staple of comedy and nightclub shows forever.  In shakespear's day women weren't allowed to perform and ALL the femaie roles were played by men in drag. MASH made it a running joke that was well loved by the audience for like 6 seasons.  If you get a chance go see the play 'kinky boots'. Based on a true story.

Drag is very accepted.  Drag being played out in front of little children is a little more questionable - but drag queens are well accepted.

55 minutes ago, Nexii said:

The local Pride got subverted by the activist crowd a few years ago.

They all did.  Like i said -it's the nature of such things.

On 9/10/2023 at 9:21 PM, CdnFox said:

Drag has been a staple of comedy and nightclub shows forever

And a staple of street prostitution, kinky sex, and violence as long as I remember.

On 9/10/2023 at 11:09 AM, bcsapper said:

No, just a common sense assessment.

Do you have any cite that says the reason nothing was done was due to them just ignoring him?  Nothing to see here?  Lets just get on with the school day?

If you tell me you honestly believe that the school board just decided to ignore this fool because they figured it wasn't worth worrying about I'll believe you.  I just differ, is all.

The school board didn't do nothing out of fear of the Left. The school board did nothing because they ARE the Left. Because transgenderism is basically venerated by the Left now. Because their unwavering dedication to the idea that anyone who says they're a different gender has to be believed and supported would not allow them to do anything but agree and try to protect him and his decision.

Edited by I am Groot

On 9/10/2023 at 6:02 PM, Canadian_Cavalier said:

This guy has my respect. He went in to make a fool out of the public school system and won.

this does seem to be the case

he presented the most ludicrous over the top caricacure

and the school board treated it with the utmost seriousness, trying to defend the absurdity to the hilt

3 hours ago, I am Groot said:

The school board didn't do nothing out of fear of the Left. The school board did nothing because they ARE the Left. Because transgenderism is basically venerated by the Left now. Because their unwavering dedication to the idea that anyone who says they're a different gender has to be believed and supported would not allow them to do anything but agree and try to protect him and his decision.

Well, like I said, I didn't poll them.  I wasn't aware you had. 

4 hours ago, I am Groot said:

And a staple of street prostitution, kinky sex, and violence as long as I remember.

Drag?  Not really, not traditionally at all, it's more been kidnapped and appropriated by the left these days but traditionally no. ...    and when you say "you remember".... 

Yeah. That' is the fact.

2 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

You don't need to poll these people. Their own actions and statements make their views quite clear.

Ah, so you're making an assumption just like I did.  Fair enough.  Mine made more sense to me, of course, but it takes all sorts.

On 9/10/2023 at 6:02 PM, Canadian_Cavalier said:

This guy has my respect. He went in to make a fool out of the public school system and won.

How did he win?  Nothing changed.  No minds were changed that I can see.  And he looks like an imbecile, and will be known as a clown his whole career.

Ttangenderism, as regarded by many here is not part of the "left" it's proscribed in law.

So calls for public institutions to ignore transgender people are just ridiculous.  People here expect public institutions to break the law.

I very much doubt this guy did this out of right-wing ideology. Almost guaranteed he was looking to score a huge settlement. It's only the media trying to put a political spin on it for clicks. 

It probably speaks more to the fact that unions make it impossible to fire people that ought to be. Needs to be more of a feedback loop - curious what students and their parents thought of this teacher. I have so many questions like how did he teach a shop class with Z cup breasts, that in itself seems almost impossible

15 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

How did he win?  Nothing changed.  No minds were changed that I can see.

Pretty sure I read that the school board did implement some changes after he was removed. In particular professional conduct and dress-code stuff.

There are also new rules being put in place that restrict the teaching of sex-ed to be done by the teacher only. Not some flashy drag queen they invited from a bar one night.

I welcome these changes.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

1. Pretty sure I read that the school board did implement some changes after he was removed. In particular professional conduct and dress-code stuff.

2. There are also new rules being put in place that restrict the teaching of sex-ed to be done by the teacher only. Not some flashy drag queen they invited from a bar one night.

I welcome these changes.

1. Oh right, I forgot about that. I think it was a recommendation of a review.

2. Right but that's not related to this. Also I hadn't heard of it so thanks.