Wagner mercenary boss Yevgeny Prigozhin killed in plane crash

Wagner mercenary boss Yevgeny Prigozhin killed in plane crash with nine others, Russian authorities say

The chief of Russian mercenary group Wagner, Yevgeniy Prigozhin, is believed to have been killed in a plane crash, Russian state media reported Wednesday.

The aircraft, a business jet, crashed northwest of Moscow, with all 10 people onboard killed, according to Russia’s state news agency TASS. Prigozhin was on its list of passengers….

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/23/wagner-mercenary-boss-yevgeny-prigozhin-killed-in-plane-crash.html

Was it ever going to end any other way?  Given Putin’s well established murderous appetite how could he have expected a different outcome?@Michael Hardner you owe me a coke, my friend  

Edited by BeaverFever

Reports are saying the plane was missing a wing as it fell from the sky.

?

Of course, I wouldn't put it past the Wagner Wanker to sacrifice a plane full of people to fake his own death.

16 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Reports are saying the plane was missing a wing as it fell from the sky.

?

Of course, I wouldn't put it past the Wagner Wanker to sacrifice a plane full of people to fake his own death.

I considered that also but why stage the plane crash INSIDE Russia where Russian authorities could investigate? And he would still need to escape from inside Russia.

Its Russia though: anything is possible and all news/information is suspect and untrustworthy. For all we know Putin staged the plane crash to hide that  Prigozhin was taken alive and is on a stretching rack in Putins basement, or had his eyes ears nose and tongue removed with a rusty box cutter then was sent to work for the rest of his life in a Siberian salt mine. 

Edited by BeaverFever

51 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I guess I'm going to raise my hand here?

I mean if you pissed off Putin in Russia, would you just happily take a plane inside it's borders?

Oh those Russians.

We here in North America, think we understand people around the world and think they want what we have.

THEY DO NOT!

Every culture is different. We thought women in the Middle East would LOVE to come here and get rid of their awful head dress. We were wrong. They come here and still wear it all. We (the Brits in this case) thought the introduction of toilets to India would be welcomed. They installed toilets which pour out into the streets and ally ways.

We do NOT really understand the Russian mentality. The MSM makes grandiose claims that the Russian people are hard done by. This is such abject bullshit. We don't know what they think or want. These are hearty people who...IMO...have a deep respect and need for strong leadership. If you don't believe me...show your feminine side to a Russian. See how much respect you get.

I would think almost every Russian knew that Prigozhin was a dead man walking. But here we are, pontificating about those bad ol' Russians. Its pompous-assed drivel.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Oh those Russians.

We here in North America, think we understand people around the world and think they want what we have.

THEY DO NOT!

Every culture is different. We thought women in the Middle East would LOVE to come here and get rid of their awful head dress. We were wrong. They come here and still wear it all. We (the Brits in this case) thought the introduction of toilets to India would be welcomed. They installed toilets which pour out into the streets and ally ways.

We do NOT really understand the Russian mentality. The MSM makes grandiose claims that the Russian people are hard done by. This is such abject bullshit. We don't know what they think or want. These are hearty people who...IMO...have a deep respect and need for strong leadership. If you don't believe me...show your feminine side to a Russian. See how much respect you get.

I would think almost every Russian knew that Prigozhin was a dead man walking. But here we are, pontificating about those bad ol' Russians. Its pompous-assed drivel.

Putin for sure doesn't want what I have.  He wants his billions, Ukraine, an army of wh0res and anything.....

I doubt he wants my 10 year old caravan.

So I guess you like him in that you think Putin's ostensible killing of an opponent is pompous.  Good for you.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Oh those Russians.

THEY DO NOT!

Hijab Protests Expose Iran's Core Divide | The New Yorker

Some reports are saying the plane was shot down by an air defense missile.

Another says he wasn't on the plane and he also has 2 planes.

Guess we'll never know the real deal.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well - i suppose it's slightly more believable than 'suddenly, tragically accidentally cut his head off while shaving"....

...twice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Putin for sure doesn't want what I have.  He wants his billions, Ukraine, an army of wh0res and anything.....

I doubt he wants my 10 year old caravan.

So I guess you like him in that you think Putin's ostensible killing of an opponent is pompous.  Good for you.

I didn't say I like Putin. What is it with you Libbies that you feel it necessary to lie for a sound-byte?

I have no idea if Putin likes whores. What insight might you have on the subject?

You act like you know Russian culture. Or are you just being pompous?

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Hijab Protests Expose Iran's Core Divide | The New Yorker

Huh?

28 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Huh?

It's a woman in the Middle East protesting against having to wear her awful head dress.

Last I heard she was in jail, along with the lawyer who had the temerity to defend her.

18 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It's a woman in the Middle East protesting against having to wear her awful head dress.

Last I heard she was in jail, along with the lawyer who had the temerity to defend her.

Oh. Well silly her. Did they cane her too?

https://globalnews.ca/news/8584932/world-hijab-day-canada-2022/