Far left communist indicts Trump.

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Like the FBI? DOJ? IRS? The CBC and NPR? Geez, what the hell happened to those guys? Hell, even the CDC is weaponized now and The WHO is a shill for viruses.

There are no Putin boosters here, just people who don't get sucked into blatant leftard propaganda like you do. 

You're acting as if you're a font of wisdom trying to draw attention to important things that are happening under our noses and you're so God-damned stupid that you don't realize that you've been encouraging all of them this whole time. It's like if Hitler complained about the start of WWII.

What about them. They didn't invade the capital. They didn't try to get a VP to overturn an election result. They didn't try to coerce election officials to try and "find them votes". They didn't try to put phoney electors in place to overturn a result. America is at a crossroads. Will it remain a democracy deserving respect, or become a banana republic with the most powerful military on the planet. You think the end justifies the means but that has no limits and will not end with Trump.

There are no Putin boosters here, just people who don't get sucked into blatant leftard propaganda like you do. 

There are people here who turn a blind eye to and justify every atrocity he commits.

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Not all right wingers are the "far right" which makes up the MAGA CULT. That is just the largest BLOCK of the Republican Party TODAY.

From what I read of your posts... you fit this dynamic perfectly. The binary.. you are with us or against us attitude. No grey area, no context.. just either you align with me 100% and therefore are perfect or you are some extremist. 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

^BULLSHIT. My entire world is the US justice system which you're trashing.

^Convenient and SPECIOUS "argument," with NO EVIDENCE. LMAO

Fortunately ^your Dunning Kruger OPINION means NOTHING.

Good luck with ^this BULLSHIT. It's all you got.

Wrong. What we have now is a SOCIAL JUSTICE Department which is primed to attack any political opponent of the DNC.

You see, pervert, this is why Trump has to get back into office. He has to burn down your precious SJD, and restore it to the proper DOJ. 

You wokejobs don't see it now, but your stinking cult is going down in the next few years. 

Edited by Deluge

25 minutes ago, Aristides said:

What about them.

That should have had a question mark at the end, but TBH, you vastly overachieved by using any punctuation at all. 

The Dems used them to target political rivals, dumbass.

Doesn't that count towards the topic of "Americans destroying their own institutions from within?"

It's time for a new steering committee topic: "Should people be allowed to breach a topic just to play stupid?"

Aristedes: "It's awesome when the Dems use democratic institutions to target their political opponents, incite violent riots, applaud attacks on the WH when there's a GOP president, stand up for celebrities who advocate for the assassination of a GOP president, call for defunding police and ICE, when they encourage violent groups to claim sovereignty over parts of the US, or cheat on elections, but it's sedition when a Republican calls for a peaceful protest. Oooh, that last one's the end of democracy."

F'n jughead.  

15 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Yes you are.

Just out of curiosity, how many of the things that leftists fully supported, which I listed above, would you consider "damaging to America's democratic institutions"?

If you're being honest, Dems wiped their asses with the flag for ten years, then went apoplectic about 1) being called election cheaters - which they are absolutely proven to be - and 2) three hrs of rioting.   Ooooh Lordy that's baaaad. 

That's literally it. And TBH, conservatives 'rioted' for far less than 3 hrs because after the initial riot, when the sparsely guarded barricades were pulled down and a couple of windows were smashed, it was all just a bunch of people peacefully strolling around. If no one told you that footage was from "THE WORSTEST MOST VIOLENTEST RIOT IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND, AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" you might think it was just from a normal Tuesday afternoon.

Who knows, maybe that wasn't even from Jan 6th, right? Maybe those videos of people peacefully strolling around are just "RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!!!!! OHHHH MY GOOOOODDDDDD!!!! CAAAAAALLLLL MYYYYYYY MOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!"

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That should have had a question mark at the end, but TBH, you vastly overachieved by using any punctuation at all. 

The Dems used them to target political rivals, dumbass.

Doesn't that count towards the topic of "Americans destroying their own institutions from within?"

It's time for a new steering committee topic: "Should people be allowed to breach a topic just to play stupid?"

F'n jughead.  

This lunatic activist judge was the American lawyer for Burisma back when hunter was being a scumbag and Joe was helping out. No surprises

11 minutes ago, West said:

This lunatic activist judge was the American lawyer for Burisma back when hunter was being a scumbag and Joe was helping out. No surprises

Good call: https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/01/trump-judge-firm-boies-schiller-flexner-hunter-biden-burisma-tanya-chutkan/

U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan of Washington, D.C., the judge overseeing former President Donald Trump’s case in the district, previously worked at a law firm that once employed Hunter Biden and worked closely with Ukrainian energy firm Burisma.

Chutkan spent 12 years working for Boies, Schiller, & Flexner LLP (BSF) where she specialized in white collar litigation and antitrust defense, before she was nominated to her current position by former President Obama, her official bio states.

She already said that she believes the Jan 6th riot was an attempt to "overthrow the gov't":

“It has to be made clear that trying to violently overthrow the government, trying to stop the peaceful transition of power and assaulting law enforcement officers in that effort is going to be met with absolutely certain punishment,” she said at his sentencing, justifying lengthy jail time.

How can such a stupid person be a judge in an industrialized nation? Has the minimum requirement been lowered to "sum grayd sicks"?

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Good call: https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/01/trump-judge-firm-boies-schiller-flexner-hunter-biden-burisma-tanya-chutkan/

She already said that she believes the Jan 6th riot was an attempt to "overthrow the gov't":

How can such a stupid person be a judge in an industrialized nation? Has the minimum requirement been lowered to "sum grayd sicks"?

Supreme Court needs to intervene before these corrupt buffoons do more damage to the country

50 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It’s scary that so many Americans and their sycophant supporters are prepared to throw their whole electoral and legal systems in the dumpster because of one sore loser. It just shows how fragile our democracies are.

No.. 

It's scary that lunatics are willing to allow the presidents attorney general the opportunity to lay charges against the leading political candidate of the oppositions party. 

The American legal system is fragile when the presidents sons former lawyer is now the presiding judge over said case.

8 minutes ago, West said:

No.. 

It's scary that lunatics are willing to allow the presidents attorney general the opportunity to lay charges against the leading political candidate of the oppositions party. 

The American legal system is fragile when the presidents sons former lawyer is now the presiding judge over said case.

So you think sitting elected politicians should have immunity from any criminal activity. 

The judge was appointed by Obama and was confirmed unanimously by the Senate 95-0. She worked for the same firm that represented Biden prior to her appointment in 2014 but as far as I can find out she did not represent him herself. Before that she spent 11 years as a public defender.

If Trump can get away with it, why can’t the loser of any other election.

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So you think sitting elected politicians should have immunity from any criminal activity. 

The judge was appointed by Obama and was confirmed unanimously by the Senate 95-0. She worked for the same firm that represented Biden prior to her appointment in 2014 but as far as I can find out she did not represent him herself. Before that she spent 11 years as a public defender.

If Trump can get away with it, why can’t the loser of any other election.

There is nothing criminal about challenging whether or not unelected elections commissioners can unilaterally change mail in voting rules without a vote in state legislatures. 

Only partisan lunatics believe otherwise 

Just now, West said:

There is nothing criminal about challenging whether or not unelected elections commissioners can unilaterally change mail in voting rules without a vote in state legislatures. 

Only partisan lunatics believe otherwise 

Trying to coerce election officials to find you votes is criminal. Trying to coerce a VP into changing an election result is criminal. Trying to remove legitimate electors and replace them with your own is criminal. Inciting a crowd to attack the capital is criminal. Only partisan lunatics would believe otherwise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

It’s scary that so many Americans and their sycophant supporters are prepared to throw their whole electoral and legal systems in the dumpster because of one sore loser. It just shows how fragile our democracies are.

It's scary that so many Americans and their credulous dolt supporters are stupid enough to think that 200 unarmed people were going to "overthrow the gov't". 

FYI Trump had over 70M voters, dumbass, and combined they probably have 200M guns, millions of them being what leftist call "ASALT RIFULZ!!!". The current prezidolt says that "THAYR ALL MAGA IKSTREEMUSTS".

Yet their gun-luvin' plan was "Why don't we assemble a group of 300 unarmed baby boomers to wheeze to death at the capitol"?

Wouldn't a plot to "overthrow the US gov't" include a gun or two? What were they gonna do if Biden came out there with the chain that he used to defeat Corn-pop? They'd all die for sure. 

46 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Trying to coerce election officials to find you votes is criminal. Trying to coerce a VP into changing an election result is criminal. Trying to remove legitimate electors and replace them with your own is criminal. Inciting a crowd to attack the capital is criminal. Only partisan lunatics would believe otherwise.

That's not what happened. Your media selectively edits the clips then tells you what to believe. The fact you lack any ability to look into things for yourself and you are brainwashed is evident.

Im going to tell you this one more time. He believed he won by 20,000 in Georgia. When he tells the Georgia fellow to "find 11,000 votes" he believes he was robbed of 20,000 and had won the state. HE'S NOT INSTRUCTING THEM TO FIND OR CREATE ILLEGAL BALLOTS; HE BELIEVES THEY ALREADY EXISTED IN HIS FAVOR.

Even if wrong, being wrong is not a crime. Listen to the whole clip and not the folks who are brainwashing your poor little mind. Leave the cult

He had every right to call and express his concerns about their election. There's nothing illegal about challenging the legitimacy of the election. 

Edited by West

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's scary that so many Americans and their credulous dolt supporters are stupid enough to think that 200 unarmed people were going to "overthrow the gov't". 

FYI Trump had over 70M voters, dumbass, and combined they probably have 200M guns, millions of them being what leftist call "ASALT RIFULZ!!!". The current prezidolt says that "THAYR ALL MAGA IKSTREEMUSTS".

Yet their gun-luvin' plan was "Why don't we assemble a group of 300 unarmed baby boomers to wheeze to death at the capitol"?

Wouldn't a plot to "overthrow the US gov't" include a gun or two? What were they gonna do if Biden came out there with the chain that he used to defeat Corn-pop? They'd all die for sure. 

Just communists being communists. 

First thing the commies did was to isolate and eradicate the moral backbone of the country including religious people and academics. Left uneducated buffoons willing to just follow orders and listen to what they were told

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, West said:

That's not what happened. Your media selectively edits the clips then tells you what to believe. The fact you lack any ability to look into things for yourself and you are brainwashed is evident.

Im going to tell you this one more time. He believed he won by 20,000 in Georgia. When he tells the Georgia fellow to "find 11,000 votes" he believes he was robbed of 20,000 and had won the state. HE'S NOT INSTRUCTING THEM TO FIND OR CREATE ILLEGAL BALLOTS; HE BELIEVES THEY ALREADY EXISTED IN HIS FAVOR.

Even if wrong, being wrong is not a crime. Listen to the whole clip and not the folks who are brainwashing your poor little mind. Leave the cult

He had every right to call and express his concerns about their election. There's nothing illegal about challenging the legitimacy of the election. 

He was told by the Republican elections commissioner that the vote was legit and he was not going to “find” 11,000 votes that weren’t there. He still wanted him to “find” 11,000 votes.

He does have a right to express his concerns, he does not have the right to break laws by pressuring election officials to find him votes, having a VP overturn an election or states appoint phoney electors in order to reverse an election.

Your hair would be on fire if Biden or Clinton had done any of those things. And you know it.

Edited by Aristides
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, do you want to split an entire country 50 ways?

If 300 unarmed people almost overthrew the United States gov't then I'm pretty sure that 50 of our regular posters here should be able to take over a smaller country like Yemen or New Zealand. Or maybe even just me, Army Guy, Dougie and Cdn Fox could do it with some 6' long chains and a bottle o' the Cap'n.

Me 'n Fox will quickly mix the drinks while those two do the takin' over.

How much could we sell New Zealand for? 

(Please don't turn me in to CSIS again Contrarian, I promise that I'm not actually considering taking over New Zealand. I would hate to be upside down all the time. Only the plan to take Yemen takeover was serious. I'm gonna convert them all to Jehovahs.)

• Sad 1

On 8/3/2023 at 10:09 AM, Nationalist said:

No. I can do a lot better. I mean...if you were ever really concerned with your climate change, then you'd be all over China and India. That you're not speaks volumes about your real goals. You could...and should...be howling for more research into discovering a RELIABLE energy source. I mean...instead of killing whales and creating unnecessary inflation. But you won't because your real goal here...is to punish the western world for being caucasian...or for being wealthy...or some other jack-assery.

Well at least you detailed all the things you DON'T UNDERSTAND.

What makes you believe I have ANY influence with China and India, and how you know I'm not "all over" them? LMAO

On 8/3/2023 at 10:09 AM, Nationalist said:

BTW...the term Tweenkie does not apply well to me because...I happen to be rather rational. You know...not slave to the MSM, hatred and of course...fcking stupid and childish ideas.

You on the other hand...Tweenkie-poo.

You mean except inventing stupid and childish names to call posters here.

Sorry, that means you have no credibility, Tweenkie.

On 8/3/2023 at 10:13 AM, Nationalist said:

And they'll be freed in 2024.

Very doubtful. Trump COULD HAVE pardoned him already IF he really wanted to.

Ya...he and...a bunch on Ukrainian neo-Nazis...

Funny that I hear NOTHING about ANY Ukrianian Nazis. Must be a FOS LIES thing.

Did he? Or did he just demand they pay their share?

By threatening to withdraw. Duh

This is the stupidest thing you've said today. Think you can beat it?

You ALWAYS DO.

On 8/3/2023 at 10:31 AM, impartialobserver said:

From what I read of your posts... you fit this dynamic perfectly. The binary.. you are with us or against us attitude. No grey area, no context.. just either you align with me 100% and therefore are perfect or you are some extremist. 

You don't read very well. You just quoted my post in which I specifically differentiated between MAGA and normal Republicans.

You're neither impartial nor a very good observer.

On 8/3/2023 at 10:59 AM, Deluge said:

Wrong. What we have now is a SOCIAL JUSTICE Department which is primed to attack any political opponent of the DNC.

Really? What OTHER THAN the CRIMINAL Trump and his fellow coup plotters is being "attacked" by the DoJ?

You see, pervert, this is why Trump has to get back into office. He has to burn down your precious SJD, and restore it to the proper DOJ. 

No restoration needed. Biden has taken care of Trump's weaponization of the DoJ.

No more IRS audits or firing of Trump's enemies in the FBI.

You wokejobs don't see it now, but your stinking cult is going down in the next few years. 

You're the expert (from inside) on cults.

On 8/3/2023 at 1:58 PM, West said:

No evidence SHE worked on Burisma projects. Duh 

BSF has over a hundred lawyers.

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1