Trump’s press secretary says he showed classified docs to people on Mar-a-Lago dining patio

34 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Ok, I am a leftard. Hope that you had some kleenex handy when you used that term because I am sure you felt SO GOOD about it you squirted all over your pants. JAYSUS man, if that is what it takes to get you off, ugh!

By the way, same challenge I presented in my comments to CdnFox. Bet you can't resist, he couldn't. It happens every time. Last word is yours and you will not only take it buttercup, you will keep after me LONG AFTER I have stopped responding to you, wanna bet?

image.png.9ab550d9c766cb02af35679e2c74b13a.png

If you gather many more snowflake lefty's, pack yourselves tightly together you will be a snowball. Then roll down a hill and gather lots more snowflakes and gain kinetic energy you should be unstoppable.

Oh dear, Trump's at the bottom of the hill standing on a giant stack of Hillary's emails armed with a flame thrower.

After all that along came summer.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Rebound said:

“Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said Saturday that she saw former President Trump show classified documents to people at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida.

“I watched him show documents to people at Mar-a-Lago on the dining room patio,” Grisham, who served as Trump’s chief spokesperson from July 2019 to April 2020, said in an interview on MSNBC. “So, he has no respect for classified information, never did.” 

"I can't stress enough how by being so loose with this stuff, he's potentially putting people in danger," she continued. "And yeah, I had a top security clearance and it's very, very hard to obtain. So it's very important and it's vital to our country and our national security. The only people with these clearances have access to any of these documents."

“Last month, Grisham needled Trump over his handling of classified documents during a CNN interview.

"Why didn't he give them back? It's because he thinks those are his," she said at the time. "He's like a child holding on to his little toy train and nobody is going to take it from him."

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4080498-former-trump-press-secretary-says-he-showed-classified-documents-to-people-on-mar-a-lago-dining-patio/amp/

https://www.msnbc.com/weekends-with-alex-witt/watch/fmr-trump-press-secretary-i-watched-him-show-documents-to-people-at-mar-a-lago-186424389588

MSNBC? Seriously?

And you wonder why everybody says you're a lying mor0n.

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Both Secretary Clinton and President Trump are presumed to be innocent unless proven guilty in Court. Evidence is not proof of anything until it is tested in a court. Speculation of any possible verdict of a potential trial is inappropriate.

You never heard of "the court of public opinion"? LMAO

Based on the reporting of the evidence and the won/loss record of Federal prosecutors, IMO it is a slam dunk case.

Trump's got 2 maybe shots at escaping conviction:

1. The judge is in the tank FOR HIM

2. He gets elected POTUS before the verdict and appeals are final and orders his DoJ to drop the case.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Sorry kid, the law doesn't change just because it's Trump, that's the whole point. Ergo it's not "Hey look over there!", it's actually: "A legal precedent has been established for the handling/mishandling of classified documents and everyone should be held to the same standard."

What we are telling you is that "lying to the FBI and destroying subpoenaed evidence was not a crime in 2016" and "mishandling classified documents for over 4 years was just fine earlier in 2023". FYI that's not 'whataboutism', it's just bringing up a truth which you find inconvenient while you're trying to continue own-ass-spelunking. 

Nope. What you described is a FALSE EQUIVALENCE. The case against Trump is very different and MUCH STRONGER.

LYING about the MARKED CLASSIFIED documents he STOLE is OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

WHAT ABOUT THE LAW?
WHAT ABOUT THE LAW?

Lol, you leftards can't just accept that letting Biden off the hook for something and letting Hillary off the hook for something even worse means that you can't criminally charge the next person for doing the exact same things.

Sorry kid, but at this point everyone with an IQ over 50 is laughing at your stupidity and hypocrisy.

IT WAS NOT "THE SAME THING," r e t a r d.

Edited by robosmith
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

NONE OF THIS HAS ANYTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THE UNDENIABLE FACT THAT DONALD TRUMP HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH SEVENTY ONE FELONIES INCLUDING THE THEFT OF AMERICAS NUCLEAR SECRETS

Whine whine whine...

4 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Whataboutism gives a clue to its meaning in its name. It is not merely the changing of a subject to deflect away from an earlier subject as a political strategy; it’s essentially a reversal of accusation, arguing that an opponent is guilty of an offense just as egregious or worse than what the original party was accused of doing, however unconnected the offenses may be.

The tactic behind whataboutism has been around for a long time. Rhetoricians generally consider it to be a form of tu quoque, which means "you too" in Latin and involves charging your accuser with whatever it is you've just been accused of rather than refuting the truth of the accusation made against you. Tu quoque is considered to be a logical fallacy, because whether or not the original accuser is likewise guilty of an offense has no bearing on the truth value of the original accusation.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/whataboutism-origin-meaning

Whataboutism is an argumentative tactic where a person or group responds to an accusation or difficult question by deflection. Instead of addressing the point made, they counter it with “but what about X?”.
https://flaglerlive.com/176623/whataboutism-explained/

Whataboutism gives a clue to its meaning in its name. It is not merely the changing of a subject to deflect away from an earlier subject as a political strategy; it’s essentially a reversal of accusation, arguing that an opponent is guilty of an offense just as egregious or worse than what the original party was accused of doing, however unconnected the offenses may be.

The tactic behind whataboutism has been around for a long time. Rhetoricians generally consider it to be a form of tu quoque, which means "you too" in Latin and involves charging your accuser with whatever it is you've just been accused of rather than refuting the truth of the accusation made against you. Tu quoque is considered to be a logical fallacy, because whether or not the original accuser is likewise guilty of an offense has no bearing on the truth value of the original accusation.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/whataboutism-origin-meaning

Whataboutism is an argumentative tactic where a person or group responds to an accusation or difficult question by deflection. Instead of addressing the point made, they counter it with “but what about X?”.
https://flaglerlive.com/176623/whataboutism-explained/

Hmmm...I'd hoped you were sharper than this but...c'est la vie...

I was addressing @Michael Hardner assertion that "trusted institutions" need to be...trusted. Thus I pointed out some of the reasons very few people still trust them.

If ur gonna horn in on other peoples' conversations, try to read the conversation first. That way you won't come off as such a...snowflake.

Edited by Nationalist

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hmmm...I'd hoped you were sharper than this but...c'est la vie...

I was addressing @Michael Hardner assertion that "trusted institutions" need to be...trusted. Thus I pointed out some of the reasons very few people still trust them.

If ur gonna horn in on other peoples' conversations, try to read the conversation first. That way you won't come off as such a...snowflake.

image.thumb.jpeg.4ea801cd9ea4744a3701c02354711f3a.jpeg

2 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4ea801cd9ea4744a3701c02354711f3a.jpeg

Yours?

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

^Hillary's UNMARKED emails. LMAO

Hillary-Billary is a criminal in oh so many ways. If the justice system refuses to "hold her accountable" as you Tweenkies like to put it...

Then we'll utterly destroy her historic legacy.!

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hmm...

Hunter Biden's sweetheart deal.

News reports tell us that most violators of those offenses are NOT EVEN CHARGED CRIMINALLY.

Of course, you never heard that on FOS LIES.

Whistle-blowers telling us these institutions are burying investigations into Democrats.

And those "whistle blowers" keep disappearing (or never existed). LMAO

Hillary-Billary and her smashed PC and cell phones...not prosecuted.

Smashing cell phones is a GOVERNMENT APPROVED method of disposal when getting a new device.

Another FACT you never heard on FOS LIES. BTW, Bleachbit does not "smash" a PC. Duh.

Obama's digital copies of his classified documents. 

You mean PDF files? Who SCANNED the classified docs?

Declaring parents "terrorists".

WTH are you talking about?

The Steele Docier and FISA.

The Steele Dossier was detailed as a source in the FISA application.

Mike...these "trusted institutions" have proven, over and over, that they are completely untrustworthy. 

Proven? LMAO 

FOS LIES is NOT PROOF. Duh.

Edited by robosmith

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

News reports tell us that most violators of those offenses are NOT EVEN CHARGED CRIMINALLY.

Of course, you never heard that on FOS LIES.

And those "whistle blowers" keep disappearing (or never existed). LMAO

Smashing cell phones is a GOVERNMENT APPROVED method of disposal when getting a new device.

Another FACT you never heard on FOS LIES. BTW, Bleachbit does not "smash" a PC. Duh.

You mean PDF files? Who SCANNED the classified docs?

WTH are you talking about?

The Steele Dossier was detailed as a source in the FISA application.

Proven? LMAO 

FOS LIES is NOT PROOF. Duh.

Meh...what can I say except...man you really are full o' shit...ain't ya.

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yours?

Hillary-Billary is a criminal in oh so many ways. If the justice system refuses to "hold her accountable" as you Tweenkies like to put it...

Comey DETAILED the REASON she was not charged.

One KEY FACTOR was the classified docs SENT TO HER, were NOT MARKED.

Thus, removing ALL evidence of INTENT in their retention.

Like most people, you are almost completely IGNORANT of the details surrounding her case.

Do you even know what SIPRNet and NIPRNet are?

Here's a clue: Hillary's server was on NIPRNet. Know the difference?

They never told you those details on FOS LIES. LMAO

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...what can I say except...man you really are full o' shit...ain't ya.

No that would be you. Comes from your diet of FOS LIES. LMAO

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Comey DETAILED the REASON she was not charged.

One KEY FACTOR was the classified docs SENT TO HER, were NOT MARKED.

Thus, removing ALL evidence of INTENT in their retention.

Like most people, you are almost completely IGNORANT of the details surrounding her case.

Do you even know what SIPRNet and NIPRNet are?

Here's a clue: Hillary's server was on NIPRNet. Know the difference?

They never told you those details on FOS LIES. LMAO

No that would be you. Comes from your diet of FOS LIES. LMAO

Like I said...we will utterly destroy her legacy. Biden's too. Watch.

Just now, robosmith said:

We? LMAO

Who is even paying attention to you Canadian right wingers about politics in the US (aside from posters here)?

Do you think we're not coordinated? Do you think we haven't learned from you destructive planks?

Hillary-Billary...Joe Biden and his whole family...Pixie-Dust Trudeau...Fauci...Wray...Garland...and a host of select lucky buggers...will have their reputations and legacies trashed forever.

Enjoy that.

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

Your mental acuity starts and stops at leftist talking points. If it's not about Donald Trump, then it's about some dumbass climate take. If it's not about some dumbass climate take then it's back to Trump or some other bullshit leftist agenda. 

You're the clown - a Marxist clown. ;)

No, you people cannot accept any criticism of trump and your only defense is Whataboutism. 

9 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No, you people cannot accept any criticism of trump and your only defense is Whataboutism. 

Naw...I don't think that's the case. I think more its the TDS that grips so many of you insufferable Tweenkies, that none of you can go a day without disparaging the last POTUS, And ya know...a lot of us don't really care if the next POTUS is Trump or some other conservative. We just want a return to common sense, law and order applied equally, and more conservatives on the SCOTUS.

As for me...the main reason I'd like to see Trump become the next POTUS is, I so desperately want to watch that dumb-ass Tweenkie on her knees screaming "NOOO!" at the sky one more time.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Do you think we're not coordinated?

Clearly, you're uncoordinated.

Do you think we haven't learned from you destructive planks?

No reason to believe you've learned anything.

Hillary-Billary...Joe Biden and his whole family...Pixie-Dust Trudeau...Fauci...Wray...Garland...and a host of select lucky buggers...will have their reputations and legacies trashed forever.

Enjoy that.

Big talk. Point to your efforts.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Nope. What you described is a FALSE EQUIVALENCE. The case against Trump is very different and MUCH STRONGER.

Actually the case against hillary was much stronger.  She wasn't even president.  They let her off on a reason every legal expert said was bogus.

Sorry - it's a perfectly valid comparison. Which is why you can't address it :)  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Clearly, you're uncoordinated.

No reason to believe you've learned anything.

Big talk. Point to your efforts.

Have you been paying attention to the congressional hearings?

Seen the latest from our PM?

giggle...

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Yours?

Good Luck, P*ssies aren't able to destroy anything. But they sure can bleat.

bleating

noun

1. the weak, wavering crying of a sheep, goat, or calf.

2. a weak, querulous, or foolish complaint.
  • Like 1

Have you been paying attention to the congressional hearings?

You mean the circus in DC?

I heard the Democrats on the committee making a mockery of the Republican efforts.

Seen the latest from our PM?

giggle...

Sorry, they don't cover that on the news here.

Are you claiming a part in any of that? LMAO