Donnie vows to end genital mutilation of children

10 hours ago, West said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-girls-get-windburn-men-womens-sports-vows-nationwide-ban-child-sexual-mutilation

Good step but he should also denounce his perverted children's beauty pagents too

Wow.... More thoughts on perversion by a convicted sexual predator.

Conservatives sure love them some convicted sexual predators.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

33 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Wow.... More thoughts on perversion by a convicted sexual predator.

Conservatives sure love them some convicted sexual predators.

Coming from a guy who supports medical castration and genital mutilation of minors. 

You and your ilk should be in a psych ward

11 hours ago, West said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-girls-get-windburn-men-womens-sports-vows-nationwide-ban-child-sexual-mutilation

Good step but he should also denounce his perverted children's beauty pagents too

Agree. He needs to pounce on that shit immediately. 

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

Just NOT what we need is MORE politicization of medical care. How anti-science AND STUPID!

You want to make medical decisions? GET AN MD.

Politicizing medical care? What are babbling about now, robosmut? 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, West said:

Coming from a guy who supports medical castration and genital mutilation of minors. 

You and your ilk should be in a psych ward

Awww. You stupidity believe you can bully me with your moronic accusations?

You're such a halfwit.

I support children's medical issues being the domain of the parents and healthcare professionals. 

You support children's healthcare be the domain of politicians.

Because you're a right wing half wit.

31 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Awww. You stupidity believe you can bully me with your moronic accusations?

You're such a halfwit.

I support children's medical issues being the domain of the parents and healthcare professionals. 

You support children's healthcare be the domain of politicians.

Because you're a right wing half wit.

The "experts"... same excuse the nazis used. Sad

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

Just NOT what we need is MORE politicization of medical care. How anti-science AND STUPID!

You want to make medical decisions? GET AN MD.

Sorry - you literally demanded this when you forced the issue into the public sphere and said parents shouldn't be allowed to disagree with children transitioning.

And as to getting a doctor - child abuse is child abuse whether a doctor signs off on it or not. Just like it wouldn't be ok to beat your kid for being gay just because a priest told you it was immoral.

You're seeing the reaping of what was sown.  It gets worse yet.

16 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sorry - you literally demanded this when you forced the issue into the public sphere and said parents shouldn't be allowed to disagree with children transitioning.

And as to getting a doctor - child abuse is child abuse whether a doctor signs off on it or not. Just like it wouldn't be ok to beat your kid for being gay just because a priest told you it was immoral.

You're seeing the reaping of what was sown.  It gets worse yet.

Exactly. 

In Canada there's actually a dad going on trial in November for opposing genital mutilation of his daughter and "misgendering" her. 

When you realize big harma is making millions of poor innocent children who go through a period of confusion it makes sense. Very sick people. 

1 hour ago, West said:

The "experts"... same excuse the nazis used. Sad

Hello? Hello?

Circumcision? Yes or No? 

I know why you can’t answer this question: It’s because sheep like you need to wait for somebody else to tell you what you think.  

If Orthodox Jew Ivanka has a baby boy, is grandad going to outlaw the boy’s circumcision? 

Edited by Rebound

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Hello? Hello?

Circumcision? Yes or No? 

I know why you can’t answer this question: It’s because sheep like you need to wait for somebody else to tell you what you think.  

Circumcision is MUCH DIFFERENT than this bs you gender nazis are pushing. 

Besides, I never had my son circumcised so couldn't tell you. Either way I dont support genital mutilation like you. 

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

All you halfwits can deny the viability of trained medical professionals all day long.

I, on the other hand, won't be relying on my Congressman for advice on laparoscopic surgery.

F__king halfwits.

Trained in nazisim.. yes I question their ethics and credentials

14 minutes ago, West said:

Besides, I never had my son circumcised so couldn't tell you. Either way I dont support genital mutilation like you. 

Tell us what is the medical procedure you want to ban and which hospital in the United States performs it on minors today, apart from the very small number of minors born with indeterminate genitals. 

24 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

All you halfwits can deny the viability of trained medical professionals all day long.

Ahem.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-transgender-treatment

Canada too quick to treat gender dysphoria in minors with hormones, surgery: critics

Other countries have taken a step back and the critics’ concerns are unexpectedly being shared by some leading figures in the transgender medical world itself

And  explanation from Crack Ho as to why we shouldn't believe the medical experts in 3.... 2.... 1.... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Tell us what is the medical procedure you want to ban and which hospital in the United States performs it on minors today, apart from the very small number of minors born with indeterminate genitals. 

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Ahem.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-transgender-treatment

Canada too quick to treat gender dysphoria in minors with hormones, surgery: critics

Other countries have taken a step back and the critics’ concerns are unexpectedly being shared by some leading figures in the transgender medical world itself

And  explanation from Crack Ho as to why we shouldn't believe the medical experts in 3.... 2.... 1.... 

This is true.. they are doing irreparable harm to kids. Big harma making big ? off mutilating genitals of kids. Sick people

24 minutes ago, West said:

You practice sheer unadulterated stupidity by placing the desires of politicians over the rights of the parents 

Do you like how it feels when you get bent over by politicians and convicted sexual predator billionaires? 

15 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You practice sheer unadulterated stupidity by placing the desires of politicians over the rights of the parents 

Do you like how it feels when you get bent over by politicians and convicted sexual predator billionaires? 

The doctors are saying that it's going too far and kids are being permanently altered too fast.

Sooo - you gonna listen to the experts now??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

That's what YOU are doing when you push that bs in schools

You'll buy any distraction, no matter how absurd he tosses at you to avoid seeing Trump's traitorous criminal behaviour.

Just f***inf pitiful. A grand conspiracy of doctors and leftists are mutilating the genitals of millions of American children..... yeah, right!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You trust politicians over doctors in healthcare matters.

The doctors say we shouldn't be doing this. I posted that.

You can see tho guys that she's not willng to even acknowledge the doctors EXIST never mind follow their advice when they say something she doesn't like :)_

What a liar and a hypocrite :) 

• Like 1