Women have won the war of the sexes and now face a bleak future

17 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

A vagina is far more valuable than a penis on the dating stock market. 

You invest in penis, and you're essentially investing in perishable goods. Women can get dick without breaking a sweat. Find me the fastest, ugliest woman you could get, and we all know a dude that would hit it.

Thats the candy bar rack right before the cashier. Dime a dozen.

I actually have to work, to get a woman to want to sleep with me. I'm not getting a woman like my wife, being broke. She could be unemployed, and still net a high ranking man. She's beautiful yes, but let's keep it real. You're not after her beauty.

Vagina is highly valuable. 

Sounds to me like that is your problem, not a woman's. 

Not saying woman can't do a fine job at anything they set their minds to. Am saying there clearly are differences between the two.

It's not equal.

I hear a window breaking, my wife isn't going to check to make sure it's okay. I am making that trip.

Our tire blows out on a road trip. I got it.

Its not equal.

I treat her equally, but we divorce she gets half my shit.

Sorry, its not the same.

There is no difference in many occupations, particularly those not requiring brute strength.

I've  known women who have left abusive marriages with nothing, just to get out.

Your victim costume doesn't become you.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

There is no difference in many occupations

You've just conceded there is a difference. O_o

Thats the point am making. No shit a male or female doing many jobs, will find little to no discernible differences in their performance.

Am eluding to the jobs that do.

And yes. There are plenty.

Do you honestly think there aren't more female roofers, because of sexism?

Or just maybe, men will typically perform better at tasks in such a hyper competitive industry, where you will be gauged on your physical ability?

Same goes for engineering. Many state its because of sexism. 

Men are naturally predisposed to excel in mathematics and in this industry, you do on top of being in an incredibly competitive industry. There are some great female engineers, but when you look across the board, it's just not a role women will naturally gravitate towards.

Same reason why so many prominent computer programmers, are male.

Am sure women would do just fine at such jobs and some do, but men tend to do better.

Does that make her any less of a woman? No.

Am not saying they shouldn't do such jobs. Am saying there is a clear difference, that shows itself in some roles, quite blatantly in others.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

I've  known women who have left abusive marriages with nothing, just to get out.

Been there, done that. I rebuilt myself. Men leave abusive marriages, too. We are just taught to suck it up, and keep quiet about it.

My current wife is smart enough to know what she can and can't do.

Multitasking beyond a certain point becomes a liability for men and many men. Women naturally tend to be better at this task.

Administrative jobs as a result are dominated by women.

Shaming people will not change nature.

To ignore both sexes are different and thus will excel differently to me is silly at best.

43 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The sexes are different, thank god. I just don't believe in male superiority.

Males aren't superior. There are just some things they do better than women typically, and vice versa. I don't see how this is a bad thing. There's a double standard in a male saying this about a woman, vs women saying it about men.

My wife can multitask at a level I just know that I can't. This is a predominant skill many women will naturally have. Some men can multitask insanely well at levels mirroring the typical woman. But why point to the exceptions to the rule, and somehow what is standard somehow is negated by this?

Am not superior to my wife. I jokingly call her "the boss".

She's a boss, and that's how I like the women I date. I can't treat you like a queen, if you don't act like one.

However, lets not get it twisted.

Shit gets real, I'm typically looked at to protect you or your honor. Someone pulls out a firearm, I'm shielding the wife, and any children with my body. Its my role, and I would do it proudly (die for them).

This doesn't make me superior in the slightest. Just don't talk that "both are the exact same" bullshit, if you're not prepared for things to be the same all the way.

yes,  the relationship has changed but then life has changed.. Wait, no way. Technology, the internet, and increased economic fortunes have changed daily life. No longer is the battle for survival the first priority. Life is not as physically taxing.. so it only makes sense that this would have a ripple effect across society. 

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

I've never said they were the same.

Then how can you ask for pay equity, when there isn't any actual equity when you even out the work force?

You should be paid based on your role, and job you do. Not based on what is between your legs. There literally are no laws that favor men in the workforce. None. Point one out, otherwise.

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

You really don't think your wife would shield your children if they were threatened with a firearm?

Sure. But she respects me, so would respect that it is my duty to protect the family. I'm 100lbs heavier and a foot taller. Have a background in combat sports. She doesn't.

She feels safe around me, and wouldn't make an attempt unless she had no choice.

She makes no illusions to herself. She knows she needs a man to feel safer in a house.

Heck, was followed often by men trying to get her number, and was frightened. She feels safe around me.

On 5/22/2023 at 10:57 AM, I am Groot said:

the increasing numbers of women graduating from universities and going on to high positions in bureaucracy of government and the corporate world are seeing economic success but not so much in terms of mates or children.

Do you actually hear yourself? ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Most of the posts on this thread assume that daily life has not changed in the past 100 years. Supposedly, daily life is exactly the same but women have won the "war". The changes in our daily lives have made this man vs. woman dynamic change. But lets not inject any cold, hard reality into this.. Someone needs to feel oppressed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2023 at 5:16 PM, herbie said:

If you believe that's how 'women' choose, you don't have much vision or experience.

Ive seen a number of videos of young women saying they expect their boyfriends, partners husbands to earn at least six figure salaries and be over 6 feet in height. They all seem to think they are either pretty enough or make enough money to demand such a man. When it's pointed out to them that a very small %of men meet the salary requirement anyway they are deterred they think they would be "settling" if they accepted less. Women have been grossly mislead. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 12:28 PM, Yakuda said:

Ive seen a number of videos of young women saying they expect their boyfriends, partners husbands to earn at least six figure salaries and be over 6 feet in height. They all seem to think they are either pretty enough or make enough money to demand such a man. When it's pointed out to them that a very small %of men meet the salary requirement anyway they are deterred they think they would be "settling" if they accepted less. Women have been grossly mislead. 

The only person being mislead here is the one who thinks something they saw on a video online is a representative opinion.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2023 at 11:16 PM, Perspektiv said:

A vagina is far more valuable than a penis on the dating stock market. 

You invest in penis, and you're essentially investing in perishable goods. Women can get dick without breaking a sweat. Find me the fastest, ugliest woman you could get, and we all know a dude that would hit it.

Thats the candy bar rack right before the cashier. Dime a dozen.

On 5/22/2023 at 6:34 PM, Michael Hardner said:

My impression is that people marry for different reasons today, other than income, however it's counterintuitive because life also seems to be harder to pay for.

What's going to impress a girl more? A guy who needs to take a bus to pick them up or a guy who drives a Mercedes?

On 2/11/2024 at 7:12 AM, Perspektiv said:

You think like one.

It has, not all change is good.

So you admit that life has changed.... the good/not good, valid/not valid is of no value. I can think that something such as KC winning a 3rd super bowl in 4 years is a bad thing.. but it does not change the fact that it happened and there is nothing I can do about it.