Trump Owns Kaitlan Collins on CNN Town Hall

Boy was that ever comical. Not only did the CNN audience respond well to Trump, but he made poor Kaitlan Collins look stupid.

After which I saw he was staying on stage to talk more with the audience as Collins left.

Then the inevitable panel of CNN town criers went into full blown Tweenkie mode.

Anyone see it differently?

9 minutes ago, herbie said:

She failed to call him on his utter BS, which is the actual crime of the media, not 'bias'.

For anyone with a brain, the lying scumbag simply doubled down and reinforced his image as a complete turd.

You're the guy who theoretically "renovated a house and tripled its value" lol. You have zero credibility to call anyone else a liar.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You're the guy who theoretically "renovated a house and tripled its value" lol. You have zero credibility to call anyone else a liar.

You're the guy who said Trump's LIE about inauguration rain was true and that ONE "FALSE ALLEGATION" by WAPO invalidated their ENTIRE LIST of 30K+ LIES. You have zero credibility to call anyone else a liar.

How do you "KNOW" that a renovated house cannot be tripled in value? Without complete details, YOU CANNOT.

Maybe he sold it to a Russian oligarch like Trump did with his property in FL. LMAO

Edited by robosmith

He's the one stunned enough to know dick shit about either politics nor real estate. Just spend all day with his tongue in Trump's bunghole proving to be one of the people 'you can fool all of the time'

.https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65553964

Watch as the fool can' t tell his wife from the plaintiff... read how he still lies about 2020, won't condemn Russia's invasion, wants to pardon the Jan 6th seditionists...

his attorneys won't let him take the stand as he's such a loudmouth he'd probably say
"I plead the Fifth, I refuse to testify on the grounds I may incriminate myself. Because I only did it as...."

Edited by herbie
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're the guy who said Trump's LIE about inauguration rain was true and that ONE "FALSE ALLEGATION" by WAPO invalidated their ENTIRE LIST of 30K+ LIES. You have zero credibility to call anyone else a liar.

How do you "KNOW" that a renovated house cannot be tripled in value? Without complete details, YOU CANNOT.

Maybe he sold it to a Russian oligarch like Trump did with his property in FL. LMAO

Or maybe he sold it to Zelinski.

Lol...the bottom line is...CNN brought their greatest nemesis into a trap...and a Republican audience showed up and Trump owned the moment. 

Hell I heard them applaud when he said he'd consider pardoning those in jail for whatever on Jan 6.

He ate CNN and poor li'l Kaitlan for lunch.

I didn't watch it, I had no idea it was even on, but does anyone really think the point was for Trump to impress his followers?

Genuine question. 

I wonder how many undecideds were swayed to the Democrats because of it. 

It's like allowing Trump back on Twitter, or Facebook.  The more exposure the general population get to him, the better it is for the Democrats.

You would think his team would be able to see that.

Is that a fair assessment?

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...the bottom line is...CNN brought their greatest nemesis into a trap...and a Republican audience showed up and Trump owned the moment. 

Hell I heard them applaud when he said he'd consider pardoning those in jail for whatever on Jan 6.

CNN VETTED the audience. They absolutely knew what they were getting.

I didn't watch it, just saw a few clips today. I did listen to Ben Shapiro's take on it and he felt that Trump steamrolled Collins. She apparently just mainly stuck to tabloid style questioning on topics most Republican supporters have moved on from. 

What a stark contrast from the way Biden was treated at his town hall style events. Friendly banter, softball questions. Most of which he surely had in advance.

It is amusing that so many lefties are having meltdowns.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Trap? Lol

They specifically recruited an audience of people likely to vote in the Republican primary. Which I don't think was a good idea, actually, but it was deliberate. 

People who liked an ignorant, bullying, bombastic boor the first time around will like him still. That's his base. But that's an increasingly small slice of the population. 

59 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Trap? Lol

They specifically recruited an audience of people likely to vote in the Republican primary. Which I don't think was a good idea, actually, but it was deliberate. 

People who liked an ignorant, bullying, bombastic boor the first time around will like him still. That's his base. But that's an increasingly small slice of the population. 

Poor poor Libbies...in over their heads.

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Poor poor Libbies...in over their heads.

Ah, I see you're back to various vapid one-line responses. Still, I guess that's better than spam posting a date over and over again. And we know how that worked out...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hodad said:

Ah, I see you're back to various vapid one-line responses. Still, I guess that's better than spam posting a date over and over again. And we know how that worked out...

If you're talking about the mid-term, who has control of congress?

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

If you're talking about the mid-term, who has control of congress?

?It's split.  But we all know that's not what you were predicting with your "day of reckoning" bullshit. You're not fooling anyone. 

On 5/11/2023 at 6:56 AM, Nationalist said:

Boy was that ever comical. Not only did the CNN audience respond well to Trump, but he made poor Kaitlan Collins look stupid.

After which I saw he was staying on stage to talk more with the audience as Collins left.

Then the inevitable panel of CNN town criers went into full blown Tweenkie mode.

Anyone see it differently?

Trump owns little. And as he's held accountable he'll own less and less.

24 minutes ago, Hodad said:

?It's split.  But we all know that's not what you were predicting with your "day of reckoning" bullshit. You're not fooling anyone. 

Split my ass. Try telling the truth just once this week.

WHO has control of Congress?

24 minutes ago, NYLefty said:

Trump owns little. And as he's held accountable he'll own less and less.

LOL...in ur dreams...

Do you Libbies even think before you post?

Or is it really all just reactionary BS with you folks?