good news for liberals....

12 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

If I didn't know any better, I'd guess you were a bot.  The consistency with which your programming trips and you revert back to these canned responses is remarkable.  

Your stupidity is consistent, my responses are consistent. Seems pretty normal.

12 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

This is funny stuff. 

IF

:OPPONENT: gets bored with responding to clueless belligerence

THEN:

Declare victory for :SELF:

AND:

Deliverer clichéd disparaging remark about :OPPONENT: out of following randomly chosen options:

a) Swing and a Miss

b) Run home with your tail between your legs

c) Aww muffin.  

image.png.a6e0009502d70afe741e5552cf93ebc2.png

LOL - i can always tell you're emotonally damaged when you start to break out pictures and memes ;) You're like AA that way ':)

How about

If: opponent makes true statements you can't refute and points out your errors

THEN: have hissy fit

AND:

a) try to change channel by focusing on irrelevant minor issue you might be able to win while ignoring the overwelming evidence against you,

b) attack them personally by claiming they're on the internet too much

c) Lie about what you've said or done

d) Post a picture because god knows you don't have anything intelligent to say.

image.thumb.png.8da30bfeb6796f2e1d34945b783ed19f.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Nobody has called me on it - and that is not a "strawman". A strawman would be something else.  That is an accurate account of what you said. Anyone who agrees with PP is stupid.

I've certainly called you out spinning straw. And yes that was a strawman.  Another thing partisans fail to appreciate is that mocking the crappy quality of the criticisms you level against someone is not the same as support for the person you're levelling them at.  They're more likely handing you your hat and showing you the door until you come up with something less hysterical.

• Like 1

None of those are lies. Those are just things you don't like. And that's very common for the left - they try to claim that lies and corruption are equal to "things i don't like".  That's not how it works.

Here's another example of you spinning straw.  Changing my opinion of what constitutes examples of Harper lying to things I don't like and spinning that off into a discussion about common lefty characteristics.  That's how it all to often works with you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Look, I am not a liberal, party member or supporter. I find, especially on this forum, one seems to have to be identified as supporting one political party or another and if not, you are a nazi, communist or other derogatory thing.

I believe, all politicians "lie". Be they white lies, broken promises, by omission or misinterpretations. They are not exclusively owned by any political party. I have no doubt that any politician that has anything to say does not have a CYA factor.

If I had a subordinate (and I have) that was constantly  BSing about him (or her) self, I could not care less. Now, if it was BS about the condition or state of an aircraft or harmful to others, then certainly there would be harsh discussions and consequences. Thing is, you need to have very solid and positive proof of accusations. Not opinions, hearsay and conjecture.

"Depending on the moral theory used, lying in special circumstances (for example, “white” lies or lies that benefit others or avert harm) might be morally justifiable. Other lies, as lying about one's age in order to get access to age-restricted goods, are most often immoral.

https://daily-philosophy.com/is-lying-ethical/

Go back and re read my post no where did i say you were a Liberal, nor did i accuse you of being immoral.

If you can honestly sit there and tell everyone on this forum, that you can not see or tell that this government including Justin has told the media an out right lies and then lies about the lies.... then i guess this conversation is over. And this behavior is not normal as you suggest, and if it is perhaps i' the one that is naïve. 

At what point is the PM telling the media lies not harmful...Lies about climate change, Carbon taxes, gun control, Chinese interference, SNC Lavalin, holding back that a MP family was being threaten for 2 years, at what point are these examples not just little white lies...Again maybe it is me, maybe i have a much higher standard for the PM, or for that any MP elected to serve us the people... 

Harsh discussions and consequences just not for any government members...atleast not for the Liberals. And the proof is not hearsay or opinions, but facts presented by media sources all you have to do is read...Unless they to are tainted i guess all this Chinese interference the globe and mail is printing is all BS.

And when has Justin just told a little white lie...and how would he justify that. there is no real reason for the PM to lie about anything, he can chose no to answer with a straight answer, he is good at that. and yet he chose to lie, and does it often...And those that support him via a vote or defends his actions what do we call them... misinformed, not very smart, Immoral. The real question should be asked is why support him, defend him, what is in it for those people...

5 hours ago, Moonbox said:

So is Poilievre and so was Harper, but you seem to hold them in high regard.  The difference is your bias, and thus your "interpretation".  

No, you called them immoral.  That this isn't the same word as evil, and that you don't think they're as bad as the Nazis is noted, but you're just a step down on the hyberbole scale.  

I do.  The difference is that I actually feel that way because what Trudeau has done and said, rather than just because he's a Liberal.  While you complain that Trudeau thinks the average Canadian is stupid, you (seemingly) support the angry know-nothing populism of Poilievre.  

I've said this dozens of times PP is not my man, he was not the man i wanted to lead the party. But he is now the leader of the conservative party and although i do not like all his methods or ideas, he does have more that i do like compared to any of the other wingnuts....He is what we have now...the majority have spoken...

You must have a much different definition than i do when it comes to Immoral, constantly lying is what I'm call immoral, like my example i gave already, would you accept that constant lying from your wife or kids, i don't think so, and yet it is somehow ok for the PM.  here we have the man that represents our entire nation and he can do or say anything and YOU don't hold him to account... you brushed it off...Army guy calling him immoral is only a few steps away from calling him a Nazi ...  No it is not, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck odds are it is a duck.... it is not normal behavior... \and he is a the highest public servant and should have some standards...Even you have pointed examples out that you don't like...or casue you concern, Chinese interference, has dozens of out right lies...that he has told, when even his staff say he was briefed and did nothing about....even when to as far as to say that CSIS was lying or spreading false info...

Is that what makes him lie so much is that he is a Liberal...i don't think so, he lies becasue he can, with no repercussions and he is very good at it, in fact most , (not all ) but most of his MP do the same thing lie their asses off...remember climate barbie... she let the cat out of the bag... say it loud enough , often enough and Canadians will believe...

And I'm not complaining , rather than stating facts.

Yes i support the angry little man called PP, one has to admit not much of a line up is there on any side. and if i had to choose from any of them I'm going to go with PP...But then again i can live with voting in PP.

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Go back and re read my post no where did i say you were a Liberal, nor did i accuse you of being immoral.

If you can honestly sit there and tell everyone on this forum, that you can not see or tell that this government including Justin has told the media an out right lies and t....

I read your posts and I never accused you of anything. My discussions were with another poster.

I have never told anyone on this forum anything about what Justin says or defended Justin. I can  say the same about PP.

I did say, and stand by it that "I believe, all politicians "lie". Be they white lies, broken promises, by omission or misinterpretations. They are not exclusively owned by any political party. "

47 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I've said this dozens of times PP is not my man, he was not the man i wanted to lead the party. But he is now the leader of the conservative party and although i do not like all his methods or ideas, he does have more that i do like compared to any of the other wingnuts....He is what we have now...the majority have spoken...

He's the leader of the conservative party, and that's the only party you ever vote for, correct? 

here we have the man that represents our entire nation and he can do or say anything and YOU don't hold him to account... you brushed it off...

It's not brushing it off.  It's holding our noses and giving him another shot because the alternatives looked worse.  I voted against Trudeau in 2019.  I only voted for him in 2021 because of all the vaccine nuts and how the Conservatives were playing footsie with them, with Pierre Poilievre carrying on that fine tradition.  

Army guy calling him immoral is only a few steps away from calling him a Nazi

The difference is only one of degrees.  You're just pointing at the people you don't like and calling them "bad". 

it is not normal behavior... \and he is a the highest public servant and should have some standards...Even you have pointed examples out that you don't like...or casue you concern, Chinese interference, has dozens of out right lies...that he has told, when even his staff say he was briefed and did nothing about....even when to as far as to say that CSIS was lying or spreading false info...

Sure.  I think Trudeau's full of shit.  I don't trust him to be honest or forthcoming unless it suits him, and the whole China thing is pathetic.

The difference between us is that I can also see how full of shit Pierre Poilievre is as well, and how at least on the honesty scale we'd not be any better off that way.  Some of the things he's said so far are so profoundly stupid and reckless that until he walks them back there's zero chance I'll vote for him, and that goes for most of the other moderate conservatives out there - the folks who voted for Harper and made the CPC anything beyond a western/rural protest party.  

Edited by Moonbox

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

I've certainly called you out spinning straw. And yes that was a strawman.

First off you ARE a nobody so it still counts :)  and no you just whine about everything when people point out you're lying.

Another thing partisans fail to appreciate is that mocking the crappy quality of the criticisms you level against someone is not the same as support for the person you're levelling them at. 

Then level your own criticisms.  Oh wait - you don't. You simply lie to try to cover for them.

They're more likely handing you your hat and showing you the door until you come up with something less hysterical.

Well you'd know. You literally edit your posts to erase your mistakes when you get called on them so there you go.

47 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Where and when did I say irrelevant?

My point was a media person would not like the bill.

New rule....  when one receives an extremely short and non explanatory reply to a post, it gives the recipient of that short and non explanatory reply the right to assume certain things without being called out on it. ? The next question is WHY would a media person not like the bill? Could it be that others rather than Margaret Atwood also consider it to be 'creeping totalitarianism'? Or is Atwood completely out to lunch here?

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I read your posts and I never accused you of anything.

Yeah you did you liar.   First you did it with me.  I actually had to tell you to get a grip and pointed out nobody had done so  THEN you did it with someone else,

ANd it's not the first time, whenever you get shown to be full of crap on something you freak out and get "professionally offended" and huff off.

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

Here's another example of you spinning straw.  Changing my opinion of what constitutes examples of Harper lying to things I don't like and spinning that off into a discussion about common lefty characteristics.  That's how it all to often works with you.

Eyeball - "This thing is true".

Me - "no that thing is demonstrably untrue".

Eyeball -"What - er - STRAWMAN!!!!!"

No - that is not what a strawman argument is.  You took something that is not a lie and tried to pass it off as  a lie. For me to point out that it is NOT a lie is not a strawman

In fact you tyring to switch "lie" with "Screw up" is in fact much closer to strawmanning. 

I said post where he lied. Like when Trudeau claims he didn't get a briefing and later has to admit he did as was the case recently. Or where he screams that he didn't have anyone talk to judy wilson until a tape shows up where the person admits he did

And you came up with a broken promise. Well that's arguing something that's different than what i'd proposed. THat;s strawmanning,

sorry boo boo - you got it wrong again.

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

He's the leader of the conservative party, and that's the only party you ever vote for, correct? 

It's not brushing it off.  It's holding our noses and giving him another shot because the alternatives looked worse.  I voted against Trudeau in 2019.  I only voted for him in 2021 because of all the vaccine nuts and how the Conservatives were playing footsie with them, with Pierre Poilievre carrying on that fine tradition.  

The difference is only one of degrees.  You're just pointing at the people you don't like and calling them "bad". 

Sure.  I think Trudeau's full of shit.  I don't trust him to be honest or forthcoming unless it suits him, and the whole China thing is pathetic.

The difference between us is that I can also see how full of shit Pierre Poilievre is as well, and how at least on the honesty scale we'd not be any better off that way.  Some of the things he's said so far are so profoundly stupid and reckless that until he walks them back there's zero chance I'll vote for him, and that goes for most of the other moderate conservatives out there - the folks who voted for Harper and made the CPC anything beyond a western/rural protest party.  

Yes, it is the only party i have voted for, for a large portion of my life most of my military career, i did not vote or care about politics in any form, i thought they were all wingnuts....within the last 15 or so years I've started to pay closer attention. I vote conservative becasue it represents more of my values and morals and what i want to see in politics, and fits how i wished the country be run. ... I mean there is really only 2 parties to start with, with the other 2 parties being to far on the left for my liking... 

It's your vote and you can do with it what ever you want, and if you support him with your vote then own it,... Voting for Justin you already knew what you were getting, more lies and deceit, and the conservative candidates we barely knew anything about them, although i can understand not voting for Mr. flip flop... i did not vote that election becasue of it. 

No i speaking my mind, and how i see it, and if you can prove to me,  he has not out right lied to Canadians to deceive them for one reason or anther, then i will stop criticizing him right now.. but it is the truth which makes me guilty of what exactly...Calling him bad...

Well if he is elelcted then we will see, until then we already know how Justin governs in the real world, and he is by far the worst PM Canada has so far, and if PP governs the same way , I'll join your criticism, but to say with any confidence pp is worse than Justin, is reaching...

First off you ARE a nobody so it still counts :)  and no you just whine about everything when people point out you're lying.

Then level your own criticisms.  Oh wait - you don't. You simply lie to try to cover for them.

Well you'd know. You literally edit your posts to erase your mistakes when you get called on them so there you go.

What really counts is that everyone knows CdnFox is an insulting little bag-licker who is literally incapable of ever providing any evidence of what he says people say.  Because it's all in his bag-licking head.

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I read your posts and I never accused you of anything. My discussions were with another poster.

I have never told anyone on this forum anything about what Justin says or defended Justin. I can  say the same about PP.

I did say, and stand by it that "I believe, all politicians "lie". Be they white lies, broken promises, by omission or misinterpretations. They are not exclusively owned by any political party. "

Look, I am not a liberal, party member or supporter. I find, especially on this forum, one seems to have to be identified as supporting one political party or another and if not, you are a nazi, communist or other derogatory thing.

I did not accuse you of doing or saying anything i was responding to what you replied to me... which is above, you've been on this forum long enough that most people know your political views, liberal not being one of them. 

You can call them what ever you want, but when you go on national media and tell outright lies meant to deceive Canadians becasue your party fu**ed up and the only way to CYA is to tell more lies i draw the line, and someone needs to call them out... but when you do so, some come rushing in making excuses , I'm Bias becasue I'm conservative, or everyone does it it is normal behavior brushing it off . thats not what is happening here, he is doing it deliberately and for me it is immoral...but not everyone sees it... why is that. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, eyeball said:

What really counts is that everyone knows CdnFox is an insulting little bag-licker who is literally incapable of ever providing any evidence of what he says people say.  Because it's all in his bag-licking head.

Coming from a known liar that doesn't mean much :)

But it is hilarious to watch you melt down as always :)

You sure are fixated on getting you 'bag licked'. Flattered, but not interested. Is there something you want to tell the class? We're not here to judge

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah you did you liar.   First you did it with me.  I actually had to tell you to get a grip and pointed out nobody had done so  THEN you did it with someone else,

ANd it's not the first time, whenever you get shown to be full of crap on something you freak out and get "professionally offended" and huff off.

There you go again with baseless accusations.

I have to admit, you are definitely expert at it LOL

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

There you go again with baseless accusations.

It's a factual statement. You did it with me and i called you out for it then - then you did it with him. Now you claim you didn't. That would be lying.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I have to admit, you are definitely expert at it LOL

Pointing out the truth? Yeah. :) And you're pretty good at the lying part. But then -you are a leftie aren't you :) You must be to get so screaming mad every time someone insults the liberals that you take it personally.

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I’m ready for JT to step aside for Freeland. His persona is too much of a distraction. 

She would get eaten alive.

And while we all know that liberals aren't big fans of democracy, i think even THEY would be forced to go through the appearance of a leadership race.

And justin is too entitled and ego driven to step aside just because it's the right thing

29 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It's a factual statement. You did it with me and i called you out for it then - then you did it with him. Now you claim you didn't. That would be lying.

Pointing out the truth? Yeah. :) And you're pretty good at the lying part. But then -you are a leftie aren't you :) You must be to get so screaming mad every time someone insults the liberals that you take it personally.

Prove your baseless accusations.... go ahead, try. LOL

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Prove your baseless accusations.... go ahead, try. LOL

Easiest thing in the world kiddo.

Here's your exchange with me:

On 5/7/2023 at 12:31 PM, ExFlyer said:

You also have no idea who I vote for. You make assumptions and then accusations of my morality.

ummm - i haven't said you vote for anyone. Keep it together big guy.

Where you claim i made assumptions about who you voted for and your morality ( all i'd said to that point is LIBERALS )

And here's where you did it with him.  And my reply:

22 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

He did not say you were a liberal.  I also did not say you were a liberal.  But every time someone points out something about the liberal party YOU have a HISSY FIT as if someone called you a liberal.  But nobody has.

So there you go.

You're a liar. Plain and simple.

I'm sure you'll now attempt some species of justification  = "oh well it's not REALLY lying because today is opposite day" or some such stupidity.

But - sorry kiddo, you did it, you denied it, now you're shown to be dishonest.

But hey - go ahead and try to weasel out of it now, Show everyone what a dishonest poster you are.

16 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

She would get eaten alive.

And while we all know that liberals aren't big fans of democracy, i think even THEY would be forced to go through the appearance of a leadership race.

And justin is too entitled and ego driven to step aside just because it's the right thing

No she’s actually known as being a pretty tough cookie as well as skilful negotiator. During her days as an anti-Soviet activist during the Cold War, the KGB actually kept a surveillance file on her and even assigned her an adversary code name

Its true that no matter who the Liberals name as a leader the right will scream with foam-mouthed bloody murder and attack viscously. The Liberals could name a potted plant as their leader and conservatives would scream that the plant is the most evil dictator in history “ the he plant waved its leaves in the wind just like a dictator!  The plant must he arrested for treason!”

“Aren’t big fans of democracy” lol   Just because the party YOU want to win the election didn’t win doesn’t mean its undemocratic. The right thinks “democracy” means absolute rule by their party no matter what