Budweiser hires trans spokesperson and the right loses their mind

2 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Likewise, you don't have to like Mulvaney as an entertainer or an influencer.

I doubt anyone cares about her. The fact is she's specifically an influencer focused on trans issues and people are sick of being force fed that and other culture war issues. I doubt anyone who's upset has even seen one of her vids prior to getting upset and 99 percent woudln't recognize her.

Hell - you didn't even know what she did.

But when you say "woke" what you really mean is civil rights for people you don't like.

No - but you're stupid enough to want to try to pretend that's the case so you don't have to address the issues. It's one of the many things that makes you laughable and prevents people from taking you seriously. But hey, at least you're conssistant! :) that's a rare trait these days so good job.

The movie Lightyear was also called "woke" because there was a scene with a lesbian couple. What they mean by "woke" is that the movie portrayed homosexual people the same way they portrayed heterosexual people.

no, what they mean by 'woke' is that it's  put into the movie not as part of the storytelling process but rather for the purposes of pursuing the 'gay rights' agenda.  And that's not why people went - they went to see a story.

Again - this has all been explained, you just choose to live with your head up your butt.

Stop getting triggered so easily, I didn't say you're a nazi. I said your ideology is built on transphobia the same way nazism was built on racism.

Oh look, we're all nazis. Yawn.

It's a stupid statement that displays how truly desperate and pathetic your actual arguments are. Rather than making solid points, everyone's a nazi.  You try to cutsie it up and say 'oh it's just your ideas and your thinking and everything about you but i'm not saying YOU'RE a nazi... where on earth did you get that idea?"

Look kid. Maybe that crap works on the playgrounds you're used to frequenting, but none of us are that dumb.  Well... Ok, eyeball and robosmith might be. BUT NOBODY ELSE.

And every time you do it the rest of us know - you've got no actual argument and you know you're wrong so your only defense is to claim whatever position opposes you is fascist, racist or nazi.  LIke they're some sort of magic words that if you say them three times the god of leftism will appear and smite your enemies or something.

All fascist movements need enemies that are subverting norms.

Is that why you hate trump? Your fascism demands it? How sad.

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

no, what they mean by 'woke' is that it's  put into the movie not as part of the storytelling process but rather for the purposes of pursuing the 'gay rights' agenda.  And that's not why people went - they went to see a story.

The gay couple in Lightyear were minor characters. Whether you thought the movie was well-made or not, it wasn't about gay rights at all, it just happened to have gay people in them. Fascists also claimed that Avengers: Endgame promoted the gay agenda because there was one gay character in it who was on screen for like twenty seconds.

But really, when you talk about "wokeness" or "the gay agenda" what you're really saying is that you want gender non-conforming people to be dead or in the closet. Lightyear was "woke" in that it portrayed a gay relationship exactly the same way family-friendly media portrays straight relationships.

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Is that why you hate trump? Your fascism demands it? How sad.

Fascists never just claim that individual people are destroying society. They claim that entire groups with immutable traits are destroying society by degenerating the culture. Fascists may single out certain people like Biden, but they don't stop there. They'll also say it's actually that LGBT people are destroying society. Even with Biden, the Right will often claim that the Jews are controlling him.

Notice that the Left doesn't do this. Our view is that systems, especially capitalism, are the problem. Even when we do blame groups of people, they're not groups based on immutable traits. We recognize that even fascists and tankies can change because they are how they are as a result of material conditions. 

Edited by Americana Antifa

17 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Wrong. The same rules and laws apply to us all. Your ilk trying to ostracize select groups because of race, creed , sexual orientation, faith etc. Doesn't fly by law.

The only people I like to ostracize are dumbass ideologues like you who ignore reality in favour of your feverish political and ideological fantasies. Your trans beliefs are fundamentally homophobic and inhumane. But that's part and parcel of how your type operates. Screw what happens to ordinary people. Can't make an omelet without breaking a few hundred thousand eggs, after all.

9 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

The only reason it's not seen as absolutely unhinged is because it's still socially acceptable to hate trans people.

The ones who are unhinged are the ones who look at a two hundred and fifty pound man with a beard with his dick hanging out and say "How do you do, Miss! What a lovely young lady you are!"

Edited by I am Groot

13 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Can you name some examples of the Left being pro-authoritarian?

I would say this Liberal government's continual efforts to censor what people can say and how they say it and who can see it on the internet certainly qualifies. I would also say the efforts of Antifa to shut down any and all conservative discussions, speeches, demonstrations etc. also qualifies.

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

The only people I like to ostracize are dumbass ideologues like you who ignore reality in favour of your feverish political and ideological fantasies. Your trans beliefs are fundamentally homophobic and inhumane. But that's part and parcel of how your type operates. Screw what happens to ordinary people. Can't make an omelet without breaking a few hundred thousand eggs, after all.

You say the stupidest shite. By law, trans folk are to be treated the same as everyone else. You may be able to come to anonymous political forums and cite your disgust with them. That's fine. Bigots will be be bigots. But because trans folk enjoy the same rights as everyone else, y'all are hobbled at the knees to do anything but complain. 

That's fine.

You're really good at complaining.

Just not any good at anything else 

3 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

The gay couple in Lightyear were minor characters.

Yes - put in for no good reason. It didn't advance the story. The only reason they were there was to be gay, And that's s what pisses people off.

You can have a gay character as an important character no problem IF it makes sense to the story. If it's just for the purpose of virtue signalling then prepare for failure.

This is SOOOO simple .  But you just can't get your leftie corrupted mind around this simple concept because you're so programmed not to think for yourself.

But really, when you talk about "wokeness" or "the gay agenda" what you're really saying is that you want gender non-conforming people to be dead or in the closet.

It is well known that only liars and dishonest people use the terms "what you REALLY mean is.... ".  It's lowbrow low effort poor thinking that is used by dishonest people to try to reframe a losing argument into a winning one by completely changing what the person said.

And you do it ALL the time. It's a sign of a low iq. Thats why you constantly come out looking stupid in these discussions.

So 'really' - i meant what I said - not what YOU said i meant.  You are simply lying to try to recover an unrecoverable position.

Lightyear was "woke" in that it portrayed a gay relationship exactly the same way family-friendly media portrays straight relationships.

Nope.  Nobody puts a straight relationship in a movie to promote straightism.  It always makes sense to the story, They put gay in just for the sake of promoting 'the gay' as you say it. And that pisses people off.  So not the same at all.

Fascists never just claim that individual people are destroying society. They claim that entire groups with immutable traits are destroying society by degenerating the culture.

Agreed - you do that literally every day here. Would you like some windex for that glass house?

Fascists may single out certain people like Biden, but they don't stop there. They'll also say it's actually that LGBT people are destroying society. Even with Biden, the Right will often claim that the Jews are controlling him.

You mean like when you single out trump but then blame ALL conservatives and say they are lesser people attempting to destroy democracy and the country?

Gotcha.

Oh - and you're the only one who brings up jews, and you are RABIDLY anti-semetic and we both know that. So please, nice try.

Notice that the Left doesn't do this.

It's literally all you do.  And once again - the left does something and tries to cover it by claiming it' the right that does it.

Sorry kiddo. This ain't your elementary school playground. Youll have to be a little smarter than that.

4 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You say the stupidest shite. By law

You keep clinging to that 'by law' thing even though you and your type were screaming about how unfair the law was until you got it changed. Sorry, but 'by law' means nothing to me.

4 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You may be able to come to anonymous political forums and cite your disgust with them.

My disgust is with YOU, and with the fashionably correct politicians and others who have allowed themselves to be herded into an illogical and unscientific position that ignores human biology and harms children. The mentally ill people who regard themselves as being another gender have my pity. They should get psychiatric treatment except the medical establishment has caved to the desperate need not to be called names by your type.

14 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

My disgust is with YOU, and with the fashionably correct politicians and others who have allowed themselves to be herded into an illogical and unscientific position that ignores human biology and harms children.

I honestly dont' get why they have such trouble understanding this.  A LOT of people, right and left, are just sick of the lefts identity politics and culture war. It's not about trans issues or trans people anymore it's about the trans politics.  And really all the 'woke' politics to one degree or another.

How hard is that to get?

If a brewery that I buy their product was to hire a trans spokesperson.. not sure I would actually know of it until long after. I usually develop a taste for a beer by seemingly random purchases. Try something new and if it is good then I try others from them. Do not buy beer from Almanac Brewing because of flashy ads.. I see it at the local craft beer warehouse and decide to try it. I guess that is the difference between craft beer and macros such as Coors, Bud, MGD, and such. 

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If a brewery that I buy their product was to hire a trans spokesperson.. not sure I would actually know of it until long after. I usually develop a taste for a beer by seemingly random purchases. Try something new and if it is good then I try others from them. Do not buy beer from Almanac Brewing because of flashy ads.. I see it at the local craft beer warehouse and decide to try it. I guess that is the difference between craft beer and macros such as Coors, Bud, MGD, and such. 

Well you may never know.  If they're hiring the person because they're a good spokesperson it might not even come up, or if it does it'll be a super flash in the pan. I mean spuds mckenzie - Bud's actual spokesperson for ages and the most manly dog in existence, surrounded by beer and gorgeous women constantly - was a girl ;)  Came out ages later and everyone was like "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ok well I don't actually care, it's a little funny really."

But this wasn't hiring a spokesperon, this was a publicity stunt with a transgender person specifically to celebrate transgenderism and virtue signal about it.

THATS why people got pissed off.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Well you may never know.  If they're hiring the person because they're a good spokesperson it might not even come up, or if it does it'll be a super flash in the pan. I mean spuds mckenzie - Bud's actual spokesperson for ages and the most manly dog in existence, surrounded by beer and gorgeous women constantly - was a girl ;)  Came out ages later and everyone was like "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ok well I don't actually care, it's a little funny really."

But this wasn't hiring a spokesperon, this was a publicity stunt with a transgender person specifically to celebrate transgenderism and virtue signal about it.

THATS why people got pissed off.

I guess that I care too much about the product and not the noise on the outside. I do not drink Bud because it has no taste. If they changed it to where it tasted good... then I would drink it. Publicity , advertising, etc. are just extraneous noise. 

I guess there is an exception. I boycott Lagunitas because the owner is a litigious sort that likes to sue other microbreweries. However, that is not a publicity stunt. That is a pattern of behavior that I do not approve of. 

13 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I guess that I care too much about the product and not the noise on the outside. I do not drink Bud because it has no taste. If they changed it to where it tasted good... then I would drink it. Publicity , advertising, etc. are just extraneous noise. 

I guess there is an exception. I boycott Lagunitas because the owner is a litigious sort that likes to sue other microbreweries. However, that is not a publicity stunt. That is a pattern of behavior that I do not approve of. 

Everyone's got a line i suppose.

54 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The law is what stands between trans folk and bigoted fools like you.

Push too hard against the law.... You'll get what your asking for.

Laws change. Push to hard against the people .... you'll get what your asking for .  Ask the abortion crowd.

9 hours ago, I am Groot said:

I would say this Liberal government's continual efforts to censor what people can say and how they say it and who can see it on the internet certainly qualifies. I would also say the efforts of Antifa to shut down any and all conservative discussions, speeches, demonstrations etc. also qualifies.

Can you give me any actual examples of liberals or leftists using the government to censor people?

Or is it all just things like private companies choosing to deplatform nazis?

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Yes - put in for no good reason. It didn't advance the story. The only reason they were there was to be gay, And that's s what pisses people off.

Um... yes? That's homophobia. There are tons of characters in straight relationships in kids' movies. What you're saying is that this is ok, except for when the characters in relationships are gay. The "wokeness" is just a gay couple existing.

Like I said, you want LGBT people to be either dead or in the closet. If gay people are to exist, you want them to at least be second class citizens.

It is well known that only liars and dishonest people use the terms "what you REALLY mean is.... ".  It's lowbrow low effort poor thinking that is used by dishonest people to try to reframe a losing argument into a winning one by completely changing what the person said.

Bullshit to the Nth degree. If you're too much of a puss to say what you really mean, I have no problem saying it for you. If you say that a movie is "woke" because it has gay people in it, because you're too much of a coward to say you just don't want gay people in media, I'm not going to play along like we don't all know what you really mean.

Oh - and you're the only one who brings up jews, and you are RABIDLY anti-semetic and we both know that. So please, nice try.

Bringing up Jews is racist? You're really out of arguments, eh?

This is just more dog whistling and then pretending to be shocked when someone calls you out.

Biden is being controlled by international marxist bankers like George Soros! What? Jews?! No, I didn't say anything about Jews! I'm talking about "George Soros."

The original nazis would be ashamed of what a wimpy beta you are.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

Um... yes? That's homophobia.

Umm no? That's people being sick of having gender and indentity politics force fed to them everywhere they go.

As you've been told.

There are tons of characters in straight relationships in kids' movies.

but none that are in the movie for the purpose of 'promoting straightism'. IF there are some in a story it's because it's necessary to move the story forward and make it a better story. Why did cinderella have a step mom? Because it made the story better.  It's that simple.

People are sick of the intersectional politics.

Like I said, you want LGBT people to be either dead or in the closet.

Right - and you feel that repeating a lie will make it true some how?   Is this your coping mechanism or the like? you just lie to yourself and everyone else  so you don't have to cope with reality?

Bullshit to the Nth degree. If you're too much of a puss to say what you really mean,

I've said what i really mean. You are the one who's to afraid to deal with what i've said. You can't cope with the truth, so you lie to cover up your own fears.

Sorry kid - you'd be the pusssy here :)

Bringing up Jews is racist? You're really out of arguments, eh?

well it is when you call them nazis.  And say they're the cause of all sorts of problems. And claim their gov'ts are nazi. etc.

This is just more dog whistling and then pretending to be shocked when someone calls you out.

I had to yell at you a number of times to get you to stop slagging jews every chance you get. That's simple truth. You  had all kinds of arguments as to why jews were nazis. It's a very very odious thing to say and you said it in a dozen threads or more, it's not like it was one slip of the tongue.

Biden is being controlled by international marxist bankers like George Soros! What? Jews?! No, I didn't say anything about Jews! I'm talking about "George Soros."

The original nazis would be ashamed of what a wimpy beta you are.

LOL - triggered much? poor girl - let me guss you'll post a picture soon ?

You were the one who got called out and now you're having a complete and utter freak out. You are the one who repeatedly said jews were nazis. And again you bring up the jews here in a negative light.

You're a racist AND an anti Semite and a chronic liar.

ANd as to the topic at hand - people are sick of the intersectional politics being shoved down their throat at every turn, and they're sick of loser lefties calling them a nazi if they dare complain, or if they're jewish apparently.

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Umm no? That's people being sick of having gender and indentity politics force fed to them everywhere they go.

Interesting how the vast majority of relationships in movies are straight and nobody cares, but then the moment it's a gay couple, all of a sudden homosexuality is being "force fed to them everywhere they go."

This is literally like enjoying all of the MCU movies, then when they get to Endgame, suddenly the gay agenda has gone too far because they have a minor scene where Captain America talks to a gay man.

It's obvious what's really going on here. You want gay people dead or in the closet. The moment a gay person is treated like a straight person, we've gone too far.

Sorry kid - you'd be the pusssy here

Notice how I never dog whistle. I argue for socialism, then when people here call me a socialist, I just say yes, I am. I never use coded language or dog whistles.

What's actually being a pusssy is arguing against ANY gay representation, then denying you're against gay rights. Or defending reactionary authoritarianism, then denying you're fascist.

well it is when you call them nazis.  And say they're the cause of all sorts of problems. And claim their gov'ts are nazi. etc.

I know, right? Who do I think I am calling people "nazis" just because they're reactionary authoritarians who believe Jews are destroying society by promoting degeneracy?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Interesting how the vast majority of relationships in movies are straight and nobody cares,

It's not interesting at all. They're all appropriate to the story and none of them are put in to "promote straightism".  It's the "agenda' and politics that pisss people off.

How are you not getting this? It's been explained very simply and you're still struggling.  Do i need to go get the crayons?

When you put in something that doesn't fit to pursue an agenda it pisses people off.

There's examples of animation where the gay characters are a central theme spanning years. Nobody cares. Because they're entirely story driven.

This is literally like enjoying all of the MCU movies, then when they get to Endgame, suddenly the gay agenda has gone too far because they have a minor scene where Captain America talks to a gay man.

it's absolutely nothing remotely like that.

It's obvious what's really going on here.

Yes it is - well two things. It's obvious people are fed up with the lefts culture war and intersectional agenda, and its clear that you're emotionally damaged by that to the point where you're literally just repeating lies like a mantra to try to cope as your world crumbles.  Which is weird.

Notice how I never dog whistle.

You constantly dog whistle.  You ALSO constantly accuse others of doing exactly what you do and then pretending you don't do it , it's them!!   You should save that gas for your lights :)

What's actually being a pusssy is arguing against ANY gay representation, then denying you're against gay rights.

No , what's really being a pusssy is cowering behind lies and pretending anyone argued against any gay representation. And that would again make you a pusssy and a coward.

Or defending reactionary authoritarianism, then denying you're fascist.

I've never defended you, so that's not true either .

I know, right? Who do I think I am calling people "nazis" just because they're reactionary authoritarians who believe Jews are destroying society by promoting degeneracy?

You call the jews nazis  - so are you claiming that the jews are trying to destroy society?

And what were  you saying before about delusional political groups that have to create a mob of enemies and then demonize them to promote their agenda or the like? :)

Gotcha kiddo  :)

On 4/30/2023 at 11:32 AM, CdnFox said:

You missed one point and its key to this - "if you're not willing to hear about the trans agenda 24/7 then you're a hater and a nazi".

People are SICK of it.  They're sick of having to sit through 24 hours of trans talk all the time, and sick of having to nod and agree constantly or be labelled a nazi.

People who once liked trans people are going to come to hate them, just out of frustration with the left shoving it down their throat constantly and calling everyone who doesn't immediately agree with every part of their agenda racist and a nazi.

Agenda: Leave them alone.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Agenda: Leave them alone.  

So your argument is that because they want to be left alone and not bothered they have to be in everyones face demanding attention constantly. Yeah that makes sense. Get real.

Does wearing giant sized prosthetic boobs to teach children say 'leave me alone'? Does youtubing your "first year of womanhood" indicate that person doesn't want attention? picking fights over bathrooms and demanding the right to shower with women (odd that we don't hear about the male trans demanding to shower with men as much).

There is NOTHING about the trans political movement that says 'leave me alone'.

It's the REST of us who are saying 'leave me alone'.  We're sick of hearing about you.  We're done accommodating your every whim. We're not interested in you demanding to each or groom our kids. Just leave us alone and do your own thing,

If their agenda was 'leave them alone" this would never be an issue .

19 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Can you give me any actual examples of liberals or leftists using the government to censor people?

Or is it all just things like private companies choosing to deplatform nazis?

Yeah, the bills the government recently passed to control what people can say and post on the internet.