Budweiser hires trans spokesperson and the right loses their mind

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

Nope, we've been through this before. The GOP hasn't won the popular vote since Bush. And even he only won it once.

Sorry kiddo that was only 3 elections ago. And your argument got blown out of the water then as well. the fact of the matter is that the republicans almost always win the popular vote and they win as often as the dems do.  But - because there's 4 years between elections you PRETEND like somehow it's ancient history.

Sorry little girl, that's now how it works.

But that's the usual kind of lie we expect from the left.  In Canada our resident leftie - justin trurdeau - hasn't won the popular vote in 2 elections. But you don't hear the right crying like babies about it or claiming he can't, as we see the left doing here

It's beyond childish to suggest that because the right didn't ONCE that it 'CAN'T".   Of course the can. You may get a chance to see that if trump kicks biden's ass next election,

But you HAVE to lie :)  It's in your nature :)

30 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sorry kiddo that was only 3 elections ago.

Actually, it was 5 elections ago.

And your argument got blown out of the water then as well. the fact of the matter is that the republicans almost always win the popular vote and they win as often as the dems do.

If that was true, you wouldn't need to go back 5 elections to find an example of a Republican winning the popular vote.

But that's the usual kind of lie we expect from the left.  In Canada our resident leftie - justin trurdeau - hasn't won the popular vote in 2 elections. But you don't hear the right crying like babies about it or claiming he can't, as we see the left doing here

First of all, Trudeau is a liberal, not a leftist. I wish he was a leftist, that would be based, but he's not.

Secondly, if he hasn't won the popular vote in 2 elections, then I wouldn't blame anyone for saying he can't. I would need to know more details, like if his opposition was cheating the way Republicans do here, in order to say if I agreed or not. But yeah, if he can't get majority support, then he shouldn't be leading the country. I know that makes you fashies mad, but that's democracy, son.

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

Actually, it was 5 elections ago.

Sigh.  Man, you got that wrong and you didn't even need all the fingers on one hand.

Count with me - 2004, the republicans won with the popular vote.

They lost in 2008, That's ONE election.

They lost in 2012 - that's two elections.

They won again in 2016, but that time not with the popular vote.  So... two elections.

Now if you wanted to say 'from today', then it would be THREE elecitons.

it certainly wouldn't be 5.

As to the rest,

trudeau is a strong leftist.  Sorry for your luck

Of course you'd say you wouldn't blame anyone - it would ruin your narrative.  But he DID win a majority the election before ,Claiming he coudln't  is just childish

So basically this is your usual tactic, lie and distort to try to make your narrative somehow make some sense.

Do you realize how much that drives normal sane people away from your cause?

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sigh.  Man, you got that wrong and you didn't even need all the fingers on one hand.

Count with me - 2004, the republicans won with the popular vote.

They lost in 2008, That's ONE election.

They lost in 2012 - that's two elections.

They won again in 2016, but that time not with the popular vote.  So... two elections.

Now if you wanted to say 'from today', then it would be THREE elecitons.

it certainly wouldn't be 5.

I don't want to get into semantics, since that's how you deflect, but the 2004 election is the fifth election counting from now. I see you're skipping 2020 for some reason. Is that because you think Trump won? ?

Anyway, deflections aside, the point is you have to go back pretty far for a Republican who won the popular vote.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

As to the rest,

trudeau is a strong leftist. 

Well, you think anyone who isn't a fascist is a leftist. So by your definition, sure, Trudeau is on the Left.

In the real world, he's a liberal.

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

I don't want to get into semantics, since that's how you deflect, but the 2004 election is the fifth election counting from now. I see you're skipping 2020 for some reason. Is that because you think Trump won? ?

Well even if he did it woudn't be with the popular vote.  But you said they can't win without the college.  2016 would be the first time without the college.  And 2020, 2016, 2012 2008 still ads up to 4.

So what you really mean is you don't want to talk about it because you couldn't count. I mean - i would undrestand if you'd had to take your shoes off...

Anyway, deflections aside, the point is you have to go back pretty far for a Republican who won the popular vote.

Nope. The win before the one you mentioned where he didn't get the pppular vote is 2 elections. That's not far back in the slightest.

Well, you think anyone who isn't a fascist is a leftist. So by your definition, sure, Trudeau is on the Left.

You're a fascist and you're a leftist so that theory went out the water.

In the real world, he's a liberal.

IN the real world he's far left of liberal, and many many have commented on it.

But - as usually you'll change your definitions to suit the circumstance i'm sure :)  He's failing like biden is so i can see why you want to distance yourself.

Just now, CdnFox said:

So what you really mean is you don't want to talk about it because you couldn't count. I mean - i would undrestand if you'd had to take your shoes off...

We both know the last time a Republican won the popular vote was the fifth election going back. But I get it, you need to deflect now.

I understand why you're so mad about this, though. Part of right-wing nationalism is the belief that the people are conservative and that's what makes the country great. It's populist thinking. The liberals or the leftists are part of this outside force trying to change the "soul" of the country against the will of the people. But when the population becomes left-leaning, all of that is instantly debunked. Conservatives can't believe that Americans are a great people fighting against progress if the majority of Americans are left-leaning and want progress.

Just now, CdnFox said:

You're a fascist and you're a leftist so that theory went out the water.

Well, you're a Muslim and a Hindu.

Just now, Americana Antifa said:

We both know the last time a Republican won the popular vote was the fifth election going back. But I get it, you need to deflect now.

I literally counted it out for you. It's been 2008, 2012 2016 and 2020.   This isn't hard. Well, not for most people.

And considering you specifically referenced 2016 it's really two, but hey - don't let facts or logic hold you back.

Just now, Americana Antifa said:

I understand why you're so mad about this,

LOLOL -  well i'm sure you try to convince yourself of that. It helps cover your own struggles with your emotions :)

But first - i'm not an american. I don't really care either way and honestly - i think trump or biden, you're a little screwed either way :)  So - no getting mad for me.

Second, i was right, and this whole 'it's been so long' routine is absolutely hilarious ;)    I mean you've come up with some pretty dumb stuff before  but this is impressive :)

And third - all of your tells are starting to come out.  Which tells us you're upset and angry, and i wasn't sure why but then it occurred to me.. you think trump could win the next one and it's frightening you.  College or not if he wins the next one after all that's happened it proves America has rejected the left entirely.

Well, you shouldn't let it bother you that much. You've got a year and a half to go, you'll take that already damaged brain of yours and shatter if if you spend all that time in fear,

12 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

No. Which, by the way, is a perfect analogy for modern politics. Leftists would boycott a pro-fascist beer because the Left is anti-fascist. Conservatives would boycott a pro-trans beer because the Right is anti-trans.

Ok, this has gotten beyond silly. Pro-fascist beer? Pro-trans beer? This thread is about an unbelievably bad marketing decision, not the first time for Bud Light either. Based on what's happened so far, AB is not going to back down from woke advertising, they're just going to pause and regroup. Good on those that say no to Bud Light.

You guys are obsessed with the word fascism for some reason.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, West said:

Well Aguilera was wearing a giant strap on at one of these child friendly events..

You know there's some gross sh!t that's going on in front of kids yet you play stupid. Total dishonesty

Well shame on Aguilera. I couldn't find any confirmation that the event Aguilera was performing at was advertised as child friendly. Are you proposing we ostracize Christine Aguilera from modern society? Aguilera is a heterosexual. So your circle of disgust is widening.

What do you propose we do with all these gays folks that you despise so fervently? 

They still, by law, enjoy the same rights that we all do. Do you want to put them in relocation camps? Extermination camps? Put them on an island somewhere?

What's your endgame for these people? 

26 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Well shame on Aguilera. I couldn't find any confirmation that the event Aguilera was performing at was advertised as child friendly. Are you proposing we ostracize Christine Aguilera from modern society? Aguilera is a heterosexual. So your circle of disgust is widening.

Oh look - admits she was wrong but YOU are the bad person for MAKING her wrong :) LOL!

Remember crackho - children LIKE nudity and kink!! That's what the planners of these events say.   So we all know it's more than just Aguilera.  Don't we. 

If you have to lie to make your point, you probaby dont' have a very good point :)

On 4/16/2023 at 6:31 PM, dialamah said:

If these people were actually accepting of Trans people, they'd react the same as they do when beer companies feature scantily clad women and "manly" men - that is to say, not at all.  The objectors make it political because they object to trans people and don't want to see them.

The trans thing has been pushed by the progressives to such an extent elements of the Left nearly get hysterical at the slightest doubts expressed about any aspect of it. To them a guy is 100% female the instant they say they are. No psychological tests or medical efforts at transitioning are necessary. And if that person is eight years old, so what? Give them the hormone blockers. Rain fire and brimstone on anyone who tries to talk them out of it!

• Like 2

On 4/17/2023 at 11:59 AM, Rebound said:

A bigoted, inferior, uneducated, pathetic loser who can only feel better by hating someone. 

From my viewing and watching of the culture wars and watching and listening to their various proponents, nobody, but NOBODY does hate as much as progressives. It seems to me that as far as a lot of them are concerned anyone on the other side of the ideological fence ought to not exist.

4 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

The trans thing has been pushed by the progressives to such an extent elements of the Left nearly get hysterical at the slightest doubts expressed about any aspect of it. To them a guy is 100% female the instant they say they are. No psychological tests or medical efforts at transitioning are necessary. And if that person is eight years old, so what? Give them the hormone blockers. Rain fire and brimstone on anyone who tries to talk them out of it!

Hyperbole and exaggerations.... The cornerstone of all alt-right rhetoric.

1 minute ago, I am Groot said:

You missed one point and its key to this - "if you're not willing to hear about the trans agenda 24/7 then you're a hater and a nazi".

People are SICK of it.  They're sick of having to sit through 24 hours of trans talk all the time, and sick of having to nod and agree constantly or be labelled a nazi.

People who once liked trans people are going to come to hate them, just out of frustration with the left shoving it down their throat constantly and calling everyone who doesn't immediately agree with every part of their agenda racist and a nazi.

1 minute ago, I am Groot said:

From my viewing and watching of the culture wars and watching and listening to their various proponents, nobody, but NOBODY does hate as much as progressives. It seems to me that as far as a lot of them are concerned anyone on the other side of the ideological fence ought to not exist.

As is evident by the mountain of hatred bestowed upon Dylan Mulvaney by the left for the outrage offence of partnering with InBev.

On 4/17/2023 at 9:00 PM, robosmith said:

You ARE WRONG until you PROVE you're right. Your OPINIONS are NEITHER wrong nor right, just OPINIONS.

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed ...

YOU are DISMISSED.

Isn't just about everything about transgenderism asserted without evidence? AFAIK the only actual semi-scientific studies that back up most of what the activists are saying are tiny and poorly researched. In short, there's really no evidence behind much of their beliefs in gender fluidity and that people are not 'assigned' a gender at birth.

Don't get me wrong. Gender dysmorphia is an actual thing afflicting a tiny number of people. These people know there's something wrong almost as soon as they can talk. But the idea that people who are in their twenties and thirties suddenly become aware they're the wrong gender has no basis in science.

On 4/17/2023 at 9:12 PM, TreeBeard said:

What’s the argument from the right-wingers….  Transgender people shouldn’t be allowed to be spokespersons?

I think most of us are just tired of having this bullshit shoved in our faces, tired of companies and politicians virtue signalling on behalf of it, tired of having reasonable judgment be termed a phobia. This Dylan guy is not transgender. He's an actor putting on a play and making money at it. Most trans people are really afflicted by various psychological and behavioural problems and are seizing on this either for attention or an excuse as to why they're so screwed up. Especially the ones that make no effort to actually transition physically.

Edited by I am Groot

On 4/18/2023 at 12:25 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Some folks fear the fact that they are sexually attracted to them.

How come nobody brings up that old chestnut about other phobias? Does anyone say those who have arachnophobia might be secretly attracted to spiders? Are claustrophobics secretly attracted to tight spaces?

On 4/18/2023 at 12:37 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Because they partnered with a person who's sexuality you find disgusting, right?

Because they've joined the culture war and put themselves on one side of it. Which also aligns them with a whole string other culture war and political issues in people's minds.

4 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

How come nobody brings up that old chestnut about other phobias? Does anyone say those who have arachnophobia might be secretly attracted to spiders? Are claustrophobics secretly attracted to tight spaces?

LOL!

well i have to admit you know, every time i see a particularly shapely cephalothorax....  aarrroooooo baby!!!!

On 4/18/2023 at 12:50 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

The left will never stop moving forward with the acceptance and normalization of trans folk and homosexuals in American society.

Why would you put trans folks and homosexuals together in that way? The two are polar opposites. One posits that if a little girl exhibits masculine traits she should be made into a physical boy. The other says that in all likelihood this little girl will turn out to be a lesbian. Yet we have people feeding them puberty blockers which will result in lifelong physical and psychological problems. 

The advocates of trans people even suggest males who call themselves women but don't transition have to be treated exactly like women by lesbians. And any lesbian who rejects their 'girl penis' is a hateful TERF and transphobic. Which is almost a laughably misogynistic and anti-lesbian attitude that could have been brought up by the far right. Ie, if you're a woman and you don't want to sleep with a person with a penis you're guilty of unforgivable behaviour.

I mean, if every adolescent who is attracted to the same sex and has behavioural traits of the opposite gender is called a trans now and given drugs and surgery wouldn't that mean there'd be no more homosexuals?

2 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Why would you put trans folks and homosexuals together in that way? The two are polar opposites.

Funny enough the gays and lesbians tend to hate the trans historically. I was friends with a few trans and a fair number of gays and the trans always said the gays and les treated them worse than the straights did and the gays always expressed a great distain for the trans. And both suggested this is pretty normal and acknowledged in their communities.

It kind of surprised me because in my mind they're sort of in the same boat, both face judgement for their sexuality and gender issues and both have been persecuted in the past so you'd think they'd sort of be natural allies, but they definitely DO NOT see it that way.