Riley Gaines Assaulted by Trans Activists at San Francisco State University

2 minutes ago, West said:

You are a sicko

And you are clueless.  Deluge believes in free speech only when he agrees with it. He has said so plainly.

So do the Trans activists.

I'll eagerly await your apology for misconstruing my post.

Edited by bcsapper

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

And you are clueless.  Deluge believes in free speech only when he agrees with it. He has said so plainly.

So do the Trans activists.

I'll eagerly await your apology for misconstruing my post.

Apologize for what? Assault isn't free speech

28 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I guess these people share your views on free speech, eh?

That's hardly a point against me given that you feed from the same political trough as they do. 

Disagree? Then perhaps you should teach these tranny activists how to behave like civilized human beings. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, West said:

Apologize for what? Assault isn't free speech

Are you actually that clueless, or is that you just don't want to apologise?

You don't have to.

I understand that in order to validate your positition you have to invent opposing positions sometimes.

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

That's hardly a point against me given that you feed from the same political trough as they do. 

Disagree? Then perhaps you should teach these tranny activists how to behave like civilized human beings. 

But I don't.  I agree with the swimmer.  I disagree with the activists and think any who broke the law should be charged.

I also believe in freedom of speech for people I disagree with.  You don't, and the Trans activists don't. 

It's like you're brothers in arms!

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

But I don't.  I agree with the swimmer.  I disagree with the activists and think any who broke the law should be charged.

I also believe in freedom of speech for people I disagree with.  You don't, and the Trans activists don't. 

It's like you're brothers in arms!

You believe in leftist bullshit. Notice I'M the one who posted this story in the forum, not one of you - this happens every f^cking time a story like this breaks. 

You believe in freedom of speech as long as it jibes with the Left's program. 

You're more like the tranny activists in that story. 

Edited by Deluge

Just now, Deluge said:

You believe in leftist bullshit. Notice I'M the one who posted this story in the forum, not one of you - this happens every f^cking time a story likes this breaks. 

You're more the tranny activists in that story. 

No, I'm afraid you are their soul mate. 

I'm on record here as supporting the freedom of expression for everyone, even those whose views I find abhorrent (like you).

You are on record here as supporting the freedom of expression for people you agree with, and not supporting it for people you don't agree with.

Just like those Trans activists.

You shouldn't be ashamed of owning your views.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Looks like the trans community is having trouble coping with the opposing view.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/riley-gaines-assaulted-by-trans-activists-at-san-francisco-state-university/

The crazy part, is that they are protesting her stating how uncomfortable she was having a woman with a penis undressing in the same locker room as her.

That he was an afterthought with men in swimming, and a record shatterer in less of two years of transition. 

Like, she is seen as the unreasonable one in this situation. 

Anyone saying that cancel culture doesn't exist, should look at the lengths activists have gone through to snuff out her voice.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Are you actually that clueless, or is that you just don't want to apologise?

You don't have to.

I understand that in order to validate your positition you have to invent opposing positions sometimes.

What does free speech have to do with assault?

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No, I'm afraid you are their soul mate. 

I'm on record here as supporting the freedom of expression for everyone, even those whose views I find abhorrent (like you).

You are on record here as supporting the freedom of expression for people you agree with, and not supporting it for people you don't agree with.

Just like those Trans activists.

You shouldn't be ashamed of owning your views.

Then you're saying the trans community doesn't have a dog in this fight. 

How can you say that when you say you support freedom of expression for everyone? 

6 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You believe in leftist bullshit. Notice I'M the one who posted this story in the forum, not one of you - this happens every f^cking time a story like this breaks. 

You're more like the tranny activists in that story. 

Strangely enough, your comment here about posting made me wonder when I last posted a topic. 

I rarely post topics of my own.

So I looked it up:

August 17, 2019.

On the use of violence against those peacefully expressing views with which one disagrees.

There's always someone willing to counter protest against anything.  Abortion, pipelines, immigration, political affiliation, pretty much everything someone supports pisses someone else off.

Protest and counter protest is always fine, as long as no-one actually hurts anyone on the other side.

In other words, there is no virtue in using violence against someone who is not, just because their views are abhorrent to you.

Go figure, eh?

Strangely enough, your comment here about posting made me wonder when I last posted a topic. 

I rarely post topics of my own.

So I looked it up:

August 17, 2019.

On the use of violence against those peacefully expressing views with which one disagrees.

There's always someone willing to counter protest against anything.  Abortion, pipelines, immigration, political affiliation, pretty much everything someone supports pisses someone else off.

Protest and counter protest is always fine, as long as no-one actually hurts anyone on the other side.

In other words, there is no virtue in using violence against someone who is not, just because their views are abhorrent to you.

Go figure, eh?

Yes, go figure. 

I noticed you oppose the violence aspect of activism, but you support EVERYONE'S freedom of expression. 

How does that work in the Riley Gaines situation? 

Edited by Deluge

1 minute ago, West said:

What does free speech have to do with assault?

Okay, at the risk of being sealioned, I'm going to ask you if you realise that in my response to the OP I was comparing the poster's views on free speech, stated in another thread today and yesterday, with those of the activists on whose actions he was commenting.

Both are opposed to the freedom of expression of someone they do not agree with.

As a proponent of freedom of expression myself, I support the swimmer in this case.  No brainer, really.

If you still don't understand, you can have the last word on it.

6 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Yes, go figure. 

I noticed you oppose the violence aspect of activism, but you support EVERYONE'S freedom of expression. 

How does that work in the Riley Gaines situation? 

I support Riley Gaines' right to express her views, and I support the right to peaceful, non violent protest by the Trans activists. 

Obviously.

Edited by bcsapper

8 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Then you're saying the trans community doesn't have a dog in this fight. 

How can you say that when you say you support freedom of expression for everyone? 

Didn't see this, but my response above covers it.

I support Riley Gaines' right to express her views, and I support the right to peaceful, non violent protest by the Trans activists. 

Obviously.

But that wasn't a protest - it rarely is. 

Anytime a guest speaker with an opposing view comes to visit one of these looney bins, the guest is either verbally threatened, physically intimidated, or campus security is called because someone's mobile safe space has been invaded by a visitor's opposing point of view.

The trans community is insane, and it needs to be treated as such. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Okay, at the risk of being sealioned, I'm going to ask you if you realise that in my response to the OP I was comparing the poster's views on free speech, stated in another thread today and yesterday, with those of the activists on whose actions he was commenting.

Both are opposed to the freedom of expression of someone they do not agree with.

As a proponent of freedom of expression myself, I support the swimmer in this case.  No brainer, really.

If you still don't understand, you can have the last word on it.

This isn't a case of free speech. It's a case of a mob of lunatics assaulting a woman. 

You might have a point if the op supported assault

Edited by West