Racist black activist Angela Davis discovers her descendants were on the Mayflower and actually own SLAVES

15 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

This is a new low... The troll army believes that a Black activist should be embarrassed about an ancestor (known to them as a descendant) was raped by a white man.

Please, some of you put just one of them on ignore and make my day...

You believe everything that makes whites look inferior to blacks. That is your CONSTANT low. 

Now go ahead and put us all on ignore and make your own day. ;)

Edited by Deluge

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

How do you think black people got slave owners in their family tree's?

Then you admit that I never said that "it's delicious that slave owners treated their slaves as sexual objects to be used at their whim." 

So why in the hell did you bring that up in the first place? Did you not comprehend what I said, or did you just have an emotional outburst? 

Edited by Deluge

47 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Then you admit that I never said that "it's delicious that slave owners treated their slaves as sexual objects to be used at their whim." 

So why in the hell did you bring that up in the first place? Did you not comprehend what I said, or did you just have an emotional outburst? 

You said it was delicious she had slave  owners in her family tree. What's the difference?

5 hours ago, reason10 said:

I understand that you write at a Florida third grade level, and that you've never actually done anything intelligent in your life.

It's not namecalling. It's definition of character. If you act like a Nazi, you're going to be called a Nazi.

No reason to believe ^this STUPID OPINION. But you're right; feeding  you TOP TROLL is NOT intelligent. ?

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

You said it was delicious she had slave  owners in her family tree. What's the difference?

The difference is that I was pointing out the irony of a white hating meat head having slave owners in her family tree. 

Hopefully she'll pull her head out of her ass and focus on reparations for the descendants of the slaves of her descendants. 

that's the responsible thing for a screaming race hustler to do. 

Edited by Deluge

6 minutes ago, Deluge said:

The difference is that I was pointing out the irony of a white hating meat head having slave owners in her family tree. 

Hopefully she'll pull her head out of her ass and focus on reparations for the descendants of the slaves of her descendants. 

that's the responsible thing for a screaming race hustler to do. 

If a white man on the Mayflower raped her ancestor, that is just ONE MORE reason her hate is justified.

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

If a white man on the Mayflower raped her ancestor, that is just ONE MORE reason her hate is justified.

If her descendents raped their slaves, that is the despicable act that she needs to address first.

Clean your own house before you show up with cleaning supplies at another's house. 

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Seriously why are you bothering with this?  It's Zellers-level trolling at best...

Michael Hardener is one of those pseudo-intellectuals who pretends to not bother with other forum posters, but it's obvious that he is highly bothered by other forum posters. lol

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

If her descendents raped their slaves, that is the despicable act that she needs to address first.

Clean your own house before you show up with cleaning supplies at another's house. 

Her descendants didn't own slaves. That was her ancestor who was on the Mayflower. AKA the title is farked.

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

That makes no sense. How would her descendants be slave holders?

Edited by Aristides

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

You said "sexual relationship" NOT "consensual" and no one said the former is impossible.

Consensual is IMPOSSIBLE for a master/slave. Just like for a adult/child.

Lol...it happens to be very possible. 

Ever heard of Elenore Butler?

How about Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings?

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Sure you are.

You're also the one who claims the be able to view the past in minute detail.

If one party has the power of life and death over another, you can't assume anything that happens between them is consensual. That should be obvious to even the dimmest.

• Like 1